Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6151664 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8756) (8757) (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Annael:

When are you going to handle this mess!?
grin grin grin

Annael Samuel himuselefu. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12574086_annael_jpeg530769f103eec74ee46452882c7edb2b

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Annael:

How are you Mr. Munyao The Rapist
grin grin grin
You like sodomizing goat!?

I never asked you for your second name Mr annael munyao
If people can test goats for corona virus what will prevent them from sodomizing goats
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Annael: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
You will not see Kenyans for several days.
If they come back making noise I will use a nuclear bomb.
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
kwametut:
He's white Briton descent and not a half caste bastard he speaks isiXhosa and other Nguni (Xhosa, Zulu, Swazi, Ndebele) languages fluently. He understands Sesotho, Pedi etc.. grin grin this fake here us just Lying!
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

You are mad.Most Boers don't care about darkies languages.its rare,very rare for a Boer to speak those black mans languages. Remember Boers are masters. Its you who has to learn a Boers language so that you can get better treatment at Boer's companies!
You lack intelligence that's why you can't get a difference btn ma and a Boer man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Annael:

Mr. Munyao The kenyan Rapist aka tylann
grin grin grin grin Kenya oyeee

Raping a goat?
Kenyans Kenyans Kenyans.Where is your brain?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2020
Annael:
grin grin grin
Hehehehehe hehehehehe grin grin

This is atomic bomb

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Shma2020:
this map shows that Ghana, Nigeria e. T. C are both doing good than us.
Na vile tunaendelea kufight.. Unajua Nani wanafurahi sahi?ets just change the tactics. This one can't materialize. smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you in shock or what? cool

Yes, Ghana is self sufficient just as
South Africa
Egypt
Algeria
Tunisia and
Libya cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
kwametut:
In SA we have 11 languages they are All Equal.
In places like court you can speak your language
anytime the state will bring an interpreter. We can say English is the Main Language though.
How many times must I remind you that you are a Zimbabwean?
Who told you about languages being equal in SA?
Is English equal in status with pedi or ndebele? Does a finance minister announces his budget in pedi or ndebele or Zulu? Why is he using English? Why is SONA addressed in English and not zulu? Dude,English is the first language in SA followed by Afrikaans and then Zulu is the third most important.

A Zimbabwean won't know such stuff because what you did is jumping the Limpopo and spending years learning local languages!
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Annael:

Day dreams grin grin grin
Kenya police force
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Annael:
Advert. NairobiWalker
grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
I know he is a southy wink.... But don't tell him that wink...... I just like fvcking with him because he posts such ret@rded and racist comments sometimes!

He changed names

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
How many times must I remind you that you are a Zimbabwean?
Who told you about languages being equal in SA?
Is English equal in status with pedi or ndebele? Does a finance minister announces his budget in pedi or ndebele or Zulu? Why is he using English? Why is SONA addressed in English and not zulu? Dude,English is the first language in SA followed by Afrikaans and then Zulu is the third most important.

A Zimbabwean won't know such stuff because what you did is jumping the Limpopo and spending years learning local languages!
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

All languages are equal,

Even the state of the nation can be done Venda

English is mostly used for conducting business, and also English 2nd or 3rd language for many people

It is a bridging language
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Kenya
Nairobi commuter metro train system and below it's daily schedule. It has the capacity to move 1.5 million Nairobians a day.
Secondly with the same train ticket you are taken to the CBD with a buses belonging to the commuter rail system(BRT). It will surely revolutionize the transport system model and influence metro train transport systems in Central, East and West Africa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hehehehehe hehehehehe grin grin

This is atomic bomb
so you're quoting your own post??
The Kenyans are not here so you have activated your account to kazi so you can reply to other folk.

You're so suffering and smiling grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Kenyanstar:
Kenya
Nairobi commuter metro train system and it's schedule which will carry 1.5 million Nairobianns a day.
Secondly with the same train ticket you are taken to the CBD with a busses belonging to the commuter rail system.
great staffs.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you in shock or what? cool

Yes, Ghana is self sufficient just as
South Africa
Egypt
Algeria
Tunisia and
Libya cool
Kenya is doing great now. I bet his map was of 2012 8 years ago when drought and hunger wrecked havoc in Kenya.

When you search at 2019 report, you'll realise we're doing much better. better than nearly all west african nations but not Ghana of course. You people and food are like 2 and 3 grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Shma2020:
great staffs.. smiley
I like the part where the Nairobi metropolitan service(NMS) has linked up with Kenya railways to offer free transport to all commuter rail passengers to the Central Business District(CBD). Great things are happening.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Kenyanstar:

I like the part where the Nairobi metropolitan service(NMS) has linked up with Kenya railways to offer free transport to all commuter rail passengers to the Central Business District(CBD). Great things are happening.
They are slowly vacating all matatus away from the CBD. I guess this is one of the strategies for systematic vacation. It will reach a time when only commuter buses and trains will be operating in the CBD.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2020
kwametut:
Saddamochieng, knows he's Fake uses different accounts to defend his other accounts. Watch!

No matter which country you come from you must understand a few words from all the different languages most especially the curse words.

Imagine someone going out and taking pics of butterflies in nature just to prove that he has some sanctuary....the desperation grin grin And when that failed he started attacking me with all his monikers on the flat earth issue so that we may forget all about it grin cheesy

Even kindergarten kids can do a much better job in lying cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Nairobi...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2020
Shma2020:

Kenya is doing great now. I bet his map was of 2012 8 years ago when drought and hunger wrecked havoc in Kenya.

When you search at 2019 report, you'll realise we're doing much better. better than nearly all west african nations but not Ghana of course. You people and food are like 2 and 3 grin.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Busua Beach resort, Western Region.
A good hideout for your b........

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Annael:
Beautiful flyover in Tanzania.
We all Africans love Tanzania
grin grin grin
the only interchange in TZ and only fly over at ubongo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2020
leo552:

the only interchange in TZ and only fly over at ubongo.

When it comes to High rise buildings, East Africa wins over West Africa. Now let's do this challenge too.

How many Interchanges are there in
Kenya
Tanzania
Ethiopia
Uganda and
Sudan ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Annael:

Mr. Munyao The kenyan Rapist aka tylann
grin grin grin grin Kenya oyeee

I didn't ask if you are a goat rapist
Whatsapp with my moniker
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Annael:
grin grin grin

Iam here iam waiting for nuclear bomb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Kenyanstar:
Kenya
Nairobi commuter metro train system and it's schedule which will carry 1.5 million Nairobianns a day.
Secondly with the same train ticket you are taken to the CBD with a busses belonging to the commuter rail system.

Gamechanger
Kazikazi can you compare that to your brt

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

Gamechanger
Kazikazi can you compare that to your brt
Stop comparing yourself to minnows please... That country is overrated with their president's dictatorial tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

When it comes to High rise buildings, East Africa wins over West Africa. Now let's do this challenge too.

How many Interchanges are there in
Kenya
Tanzania
Ethiopia
Uganda and
Sudan ? ? ?

Number one is kenya or Ethiopia mostly Ethiopia iam not sure
Tanzania has one interchange
Uganda and Sudan I have no idea although I have been to you Uganda I have never seen an interchange
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

All languages are equal,

Even the state of the nation can be done Venda

English is mostly used for conducting business, and also English 2nd or 3rd language for many people

It is a bridging language
Politicians might lie to you about all languages being equal,but on ground,things are quiet different..

The day when SA president brings his SONA in pedi or Zulu,that's when I will agree to your equality.

The day when finance minister in SA tables his budget in Tsonga,that is when equality will be real!

In TZ,Swahili is the first language,then English is second. No other other language is official except those two.
Everything is conducted in Swahili,from parliament,courts,presidential announcements,to almost anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Annael:

Oh my my
Forgot about this
Is this information true!?

What's the size of your middle class?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8756) (8757) (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.