Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6212562 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) (8763) (8764) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:
Lemon Beach Resort,
located at Elmina in the Central Region of Ghana.
kiss :' :' kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

11 in one? Impressive.

But it's a future project, not completed yet.
So what of the existing ones?
Pictures will do.

I can't finish posting them grin...
We have Interchanges in kisumu, malindi, Mombasa, Kiambu, kitale, lodwa, bungoma, kakamega, machakos, naivasha, Nakuru.... Like nearly all big towns bro. That will be a lot of work you know. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Just30:
Moscow and Kiev don't receive the amount of rain London or Kwahu receives a year.

Do I have to educate you on the concept of weather too?

Dont even go about shifting goal post cus I'm not even ready to continue this baseless argument with you again.

So if it's because of rainfall,London is the likely city to that fits in the comparation ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
popizaino:

Dont even go about shifting goal post cus I'm not even ready to continue this baseless argument with you again.

So if it's because of rainfall,London is the likely city to that fits in the comparation ?
Oga please when are you relocating back to warri undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

You see how dumb you are?
A certain Kwahu lady told you so it's final? is everything right with you?

How long have you stayed in Ghana?
And by the way do you have any idea of the number of Kwahu friends I have and the things I know about the Kwahu's?

Stop talking nonsense, lots of people that refer to Kwahu as London do so because of the temperature. I repeat, there might be other reasons but the temperature is the main reason.
Get some sense.

You think your Ghanaian girl friend told you so it's final abi? Nonsense

An elderly kwahu woman told me and it's final.Save the rest of your drivel for your village head .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
gallivant:

Where is the bomb? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12558693_screenshot202010231236251_pngef1959cbf2eb7a0398efd7bcbcc25a0e
grin grin.. You can also blend the minnow African standards with international.. grin smiley

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
ksat:
STOP fooling already!

Gyai agyimi nsem no, na wanyini

Ad3n na hu gyimie se?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shma2020:

We have Interchanges in kisumu, malindi, Mombasa, Kiambu, kitale, lodwa, bungoma, kakamega, machakos, naivasha, Nakuru.... Like nearly all big towns bro. That will be a lot of work you know. grin

grin angry grin grin
If you say so grin nice way to avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shma2020:

grin angry grin grin
If you say so, grin nice way to avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
popizaino:

An elderly kwahu woman told me and it's final.Save the rest of your drivel for your village head .

Carry on with your stupidity undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Your perspective is obviously from a shack-narrow PoV. The World is no longer in lockdown and if they didn't have it tourists would come. Learn to read.

People are just wary of travelling

The world is not a but parts of europe is entering in another type of lockdown as they are hit by a 3rd wave of infections, but and they the one who spends most in their tourism.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
popizaino:

Ad3n na hu gyimie se?

Any foolish refugee can learn to speak Twi but it's not all Twi comment by a refugee has meaning. Timl3l33l3

Wo y3 b3l3 paa, ofui bi ba grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Just30:
everyone just want their own single home and a compound.

At the rate we are going, I fear we might not have any land left

Probably, it's time we made all virgin lands forest reserves and make housing a political issue for our government here.

grin grin grin

I thought you love it that way on the bolded. grin

You even went as far as saying Accra should continue expanding horizontally because there is no threat to your food producing region. grin

I guess you have started seeing the danger and yes,I just read on citi news that the president is committed in tackling the issue of housing deficit in the country but I don't think that alone solve any problem in Accra
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

Number one is kenya or Ethiopia mostly Ethiopia iam not sure
Tanzania has one interchange
Uganda and Sudan I have no idea although I have been to you Uganda I have never seen an interchange

There is an interchange in Uganda on the Entebbe - Kampala Road
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
popizaino:

Where has the goal post shifted to? grin grin
you cant even follow a conversation

London is the only city they can relate to, the rest are unknown to them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Appisko:

Oga please when are you relocating back to warri undecided undecided

When Ghanaians in towns like ogbomosho,offa,inisa,ilorin,Agege leave in their multitude . wink i will relocate grin oponu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Any foolish refugee can learn to speak Twi but it's not all Twi comment by a refugee has meaning. Timl3l33l3

Lol that refugee this he knows more about Ghana than we the indigens
Twasia saa no omp3 s33 obeko he kruom bio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yes, I do love the fact that people can afford to own homes with a compound.

I just hate the fact that government does not have the policy to control it and draw up city boundaries beyond which they cannot grow.

Yes Accra can go on expanding for the next 50 years and it wont threaten food supply.

The country food supply regions are far away from Accra.

Whatever you saw on Citi is just mere political gambit and political talk that deserve no credence
popizaino:

grin grin grin

I thought you love it that way on the bolded. grin

You even went as far as saying Accra should continue expanding horizontally because there is no threat to your food producing region. grin

I guess you have started seeing the danger and yes,I just read on citi news that the president is committed in tackling the issue of housing deficit in the country but I don't think that alone solve any problem in Accra

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

vankelvin:

Carry on with your stupidity undecided undecided

Life outside nairaland must be very boring for you or you just suffering from identity crises that more you keep opening dfferent account to give yourself likes grin?

First it was chrisagyei to vankelvin to appisko to karsto . grin

Man i don't want to add to your mental health issue,get help before you ruin your fruitful years on nairaland . grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

Number one is kenya or Ethiopia mostly Ethiopia iam not sure
Tanzania has one interchange
Uganda and Sudan I have no idea although[b] I have been to you Uganda I have never seen an interchange[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you for real?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Pictures please grin

Kenya pics I believe shma2020 or gallivant will post or any other kenyan here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
NairobiWalker:

There is an interchange in Uganda on the Entebbe - Kampala Road

Thanks I have been to Kampala thrice and it was long ago
Mostly jinja is where I visit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Noisyrians: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Great stuff. Nice place to be for my Christmas holidays.

vankelvin:
Lemon Beach Resort,
located at Elmina in the Central Region of Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
popizaino:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you for real?

Uganda has an Interchange
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

Kenya pics I believe shma2020 or gallivant will post or any other kenyan here

Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Appisko:

Lol that refugee this he knows more about Ghana than we the indigens
Twasia saa no omp3 s33 obeko he kruom bio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Ongyemi y3, kwasia barima bi saa no.
Alata ni aboa.

Village boy like him wants to teach us something about Ghana grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
popizaino:

Life outside nairaland must be very boring for you or you just suffering from identity crises that more you keep opening dfferent account to give yourself likes grin?

First it was chrisagyei to vankelvin to appisko to karsto . grin

Man i don't want to add to your mental health issue,get help before you ruin your fruitful years on nairaland . grin

First, you accused me of reporting you and you got banned bla bla bla.

Now it's about me disguising as 4 different accounts on nairaland? buulu buulu jimo ona? grin

You know what? this is a free advise for you.
Tomorrow morning, go to Accra Psychiatry Hospital and seek for mental care cos you are a certified *lunatic.

What will be your next accusation? that I caused your impotency or what? Tintinto barima, otool3g3 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
TayserMahrii:

I believe it does...but has nothing to do with it. If dont believe me do the same search on your laptop,,, arrow won't show. The arrow is strictly for classy phones. Not cheap ones wink
ahhhh so what phone do you think I have dude? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

grin angry grin grin
If you say so grin nice way to avoid trouble.
how many do you have? I want to see something grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Blue Diamond Beach resort in Apam, Central region. Located 80km west of Accra and 70km east of Cape Coast, the regional capital.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shma2020:
how many do you have? I want to see something grin

grin grin grin
We have over 7 in Accra and Tema
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin
We have over 7 in Accra and Tema
How many in Accra?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) (8763) (8764) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.