Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8760) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6212801 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8757) (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) (8763) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Kenyanstar:

Stop comparing yourself to minnows please... That country is overrated with their president's dictatorial tendencies.

You're right
This one of the scenes when they board they brt buses

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hehehehehe hehehehehe grin grin

This is atomic bomb

Are you quoting yourself kumakazi? cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2020
Annael:
You will not see Kenyans for several days.
If they come back making noise I will use a nuclear bomb.
grin grin grin

Where is the bomb? grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12558693_screenshot202010231236251_pngef1959cbf2eb7a0398efd7bcbcc25a0e
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

You're right
This one of the scenes when they board they brt buses
Their BRT are just overrated Daladala's, our estate matatu's are much better. Nairobi is setting the pace in becoming a world class city with less dependency on road usage to rail system within the metropolis.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Shma2020:

They are slowly vacating all matatus away from the CBD. I guess this is one of the strategies for systematic vacation. It will reach a time when only commuter buses and trains will be operating in the CBD.

We will miss matatu graffiti but they were chaotic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Kenyanstar:

Their BRT are just overrated Daladala's, our estate matatu's are much better. Nairobi is setting the pace in becoming a world class city with less dependency on road usage to rail system within the metropolis.

Yes people fighting to board brt buses I thought it was an orderly procedure
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

Gamechanger
Kazikazi can you compare that to your brt
Am so sad son.How can you compare TZ BRT which won the world award on sustainable urban transport with your craps?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Am so sad son.How can you compare TZ BRT which won the world award on sustainable urban transport with your craps?

It won the ccm award for sustainable urban transport

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2020
Kazikazi:

I present to you the Darwin Award of 2020. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12563652_mstitled_jpegdf780bc465e0253a106257c951803e4d

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
uhm ok grin grin grin..... Actually I'm just using Google mobile view on my mobile like a normal person....

Can't blame me. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Politicians might lie to you about all languages being equal,but on ground,things are quiet different..

The day when SA president brings his SONA in pedi or Zulu,that's when I will agree to your equality.

The day when finance minister in SA tables his budget in Tsonga,that is when equality will be real!

In TZ,Swahili is the first language,then English is second. No other other language is official except those two.
Everything is conducted in Swahili,from parliament,courts,presidential announcements,to almost anything.

Its not about satisfying you, whether you you believe or not that's upto you smiley

English is the language everyone is able to understand, that's the main reason it's used in many things

Courts use all languages, parliament every one use language of choice. SA is accomodative. That's why in eastern cape exams are now given in xhosa/English.

I guess you you have to make peace with the fact that SA is not TZ... We do things that's for betterment of SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2020
gallivant:

Tanzania is corona free... grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12572870_screenshot20201020105659_jpeg69e5bbeeac9a5599b9fa41c016901678

Covid relief is not a matter of having covid or not., but the effects is felt hard esp tourism, hospitality

Whether Tanzania has it, had it, will have it is not case of contention.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

Don't quote for me imperialists data

This data is also from imperialists

grin grin
He can't see that. Classic bongolala with jamiiforum IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Covid relief is not a matter of having covid or not., but the effects is felt hard esp tourism, hospitality

They said they got rid of it a long time ago. So why are they begging money to fight it? Is like SA saying they don't have aids then the next day ask for money to fight it...simple..if you can gerrit you can gerrit.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

When are you upgrading from the shack?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2020
TayserMahrii:

They said they got rid of it a long time ago. So why are they begging money to fight it? Is like SA saying they don't have aids then the next day ask for money to fight it...simple..if you can gerrit you can gerrit.

Tanzania has a thriving tourism sector, when people are not coming in this results in loss in revenue.

They want aid to curb the negative effect, the whether of if they have or not is pointless after all from this perspective
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Tanzania has a thriving tourism sector, when people are not coming in this results in loss in revenue.

They want aid to curb the negative effect, the whether of if they have or not is pointless after all from this perspective

When we start discussing shacks, aids and xenophobia we will let you know. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Ghana’s country risk index of 53.9% placed it first, ahead of 4 top West and Central African countries.

This means the country is the best place to invest in the ECOWAS and Central Africa region since it has a lower risk elements for political, economic and operational.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Your perspective is obviously from a shack-narrow PoV. The World is no longer in lockdown and if they didn't have it tourists would come. Learn to read.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Can't blame me. wink
I wasn't blaming you wink just surprised you don't have mobile view on your more expensive phone grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Lol, where did you dig this clowns photo from? grin

I have a history with him on Jamii Forums. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Kazikazi aka Kumakazi aka Kumamoto

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2020
tylann:

Number one is kenya or Ethiopia mostly Ethiopia iam not sure
Tanzania has one interchange
Uganda and Sudan I have no idea although I have been to you Uganda I have never seen an interchange

Pictures please grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
I wasn't blaming you wink just surprised you don't have mobile view on your more expensive phone grin

Google mobile view and opera mini were left to obaboon. you don't belong in that class wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2020
NairobiWalker:

I have a history with him on Jamii Forums. cheesy cheesy

No wonder he's afraid of your sight cheesy Mr scarecrow grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Google mobile view and opera mini were left to obaboon. you don't belong in that class wink
Isn't mobile view default on all smartphones?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:

Isn't mobile view default on all smartphones?

I believe it does...but has nothing to do with it. If dont believe me do the same search on your laptop,,, arrow won't show. The arrow is strictly for classy phones. Not cheap ones wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
vankelvin:

When it comes to High rise buildings, East Africa wins over West Africa. Now let's do this challenge too.

How many Interchanges are there in
Kenya
Tanzania
Ethiopia
Uganda and
Sudan ? ? ?
I dont know about other countries so I will talk about my country.
Nairobi expressway alone will have 11 interchange.
Thika road has nine with this latest one nearly completed which sums up to ten.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lemon Beach Resort,
located at Elmina in the Central Region of Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shma2020:
I dont know about other countries so I will talk about my country.
Nairobi expressway alone will have 11 interchange.
Thika road has nine with this latest one nearly completed.

11 in one? Impressive.

But it's a future project, not completed yet.
So what of the existing ones?
Pictures will do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8757) (8758) (8759) (8760) (8761) (8762) (8763) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.