Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6168747 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) (8909) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Me popizaino live in eastern region so how do you not expect me to know axim oda,beside my elder sister attended odasco.

He dropped a number,try to call the number if he is not in Ghana then that's not me .

I'm not a busy body.
He said he's never been to Ghana so that makes him a Nigerian, cos he knows little about Ghana and can't represent Ghana.

You dey Kwahu, and your sister is schooling in Akyeam Oda cool, nice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Chrisagyei for the where? busy body adwoma bi sei? Multiple accounts on nairaland, na ad3n do they pay us monthly?

Massa ma ti
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

I'm not a busy body.
He said he's never been to Ghana so that makes him a Nigerian, cos he knows little about Ghana and can't represent Ghana.

You dey Kwahu, and your sister is schooling in Akyeam Oda cool, nice

I'm not in kwahu .
Kwahu district isn't the only district in the eastern region

Believe what I tell you about myself and not what you make up from your head about me .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Stop making up conjectures about me,i don't own a shop for nana to close and even if i decide to own one tomorrow nana dares no close it .

My uncle who used to be an assembly man was an NDC supporter so I was drawn to the party by emotional feeling but even at that you can't pass through the four walls of a classroom and not be able to decipher who is a better government btw nana and mahama.
Npp government is a textbook description of corruption,nepotism,incompetence and are everything they campaigned against. There is evidence of this but they have successfully bought every media houses such that most people are not aware of this. No press freedom .

Vote JM so we wont be asking for the imaginary wealth of Ghana when we get to Accra grin cus he was the only one trying to change the narrative .

Yoo ur not a Ghanaian and you no right to talk about which presidential candidate to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ever asked yourself who controlling the elites then...Humanity just wan treat the symptoms but not the real thing...
Wake up people ya on a matrix if i may say so.. grin grin

Who're this if I may ask cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

I'm not in kwahu .

Believe what I tell you about myself and not what you make up from your head about me .
What is the name of your sister and year she completed odasco REM had one Nigerian olosho girlfriend during my high School days in oda cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

I'm not in kwahu .

The other time you were trying to tell us the history of Kwahu ( small London)? You forgot abi?

You dey Eastern Region? I think you dey one of the smaller towns... FACT

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

What is the name of your sister and year she completed odasco REM had one Nigerian olosho girlfriend during my high School days in oda cheesy cheesy

You this guy you love trouble papa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

Yoo ur not a Ghanaian and you no right to talk about which presidential candidate to vote for.

You know all Ghanaians non Ghanaians on nairaland abi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

You this guy you love trouble papa
grin cheesy wink wink just asking a humble question ooo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

[s]What is the name of your sister and year she completed odasco REM had one Nigerian olosho girlfriend during my high School days in oda cheesy [/s]cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

grin cheesy wink wink just asking a humble question ooo grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

You know all Ghanaians non Ghanaians on nairaland abi?
Is nairaland for only Nigerians? Tell me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

The other time you were trying to tell us the history of Kwahu ( small London)? You forgot abi?

You dey Eastern Region? I think you dey one of the smaller towns... FACT

Ok

Always read to understand not to argue

I told you an abrewa from kwahu told me about their history .

I'm on the akwapim plain .I hope I have given you a clue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

Ask around it could be that your shameless mother with cock craving disorder metamorphosed into that your gf back in high school to receive the dick from her own son.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seun

Uncensor some of these word now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Hey big boss grin, for real lets keep the conspiracy theory aside for a while. Seriously you think over 3million votes for trump just got lost an no [b]one can prove that..i mean 3m..I watch almost all US channels an I got tell you ,cut the conspiracy stuff on this. Y[/b]our guy Trump got beaten. If the dude had any slightest clue of fraud trust me we could have seen it..the court cases are becoming a joke coz the dudes don’t have any slight evidence.
Do you know who is Chanel Rion ? she is a right wing nut full of conspiracy theories. She just sucker for Trump just like most of his followers. For real why not just ask Rudy Giuliani if the election was stolen..or just Trump himself..
America is changing. Majority of folks there did not like Trump. They voted but still some nuts still living under the rock can’t accept the results. Same as nut-job Christians who thought Trump was send by God (sic)..guys ya need to wake out of the dream land. You might not believe it but Americans have selected what they want. This is what they want..I will not say Trump is worse than Joe but fact most Americans despise him…
I even saw some niggas in africa celebrate Trump.. grin grin the dude is a supremist..period ...he not even trying to hide it of late...An the so called proud boys are turning out to be white supremists. The niggas of colour there are being told to shup up...
An bythe way all ths so called lost votes are just a symptoms of denial…

My apologies cheesy

I've already admitted I've a massive,MASSIVE,MASSIVE [/b]Trump bet still running but the facts are deeper than my imminent financial gains. [b]Bro,by now you should know while I admit Idk everything I know what I know. Secondly this world isn't the way it seems! That Dominion software has stolen millions of votes and there's also the comical mail in votes for Biden. The entire MSM had been compromised and are complicit. Around the world people are waking up and rejecting BBC/CNN/CBS/NY Times narratives. In fact the entire global media biz is in deep deep doo and this episode might be the end.
From Australia to Belgium and Brazil the public is saying no to their BS. Rmbr Newsweek?

Here, Newsweek’s biggest plunge occurred from 2008 to 2010, falling 55%. Its single-copy sales fell just 5% in 2012, while other news magazines saw their single-copy sales plummet, including 27% at Time, 17% at The Economist and 18% at The Week. Newsweek’s smaller decline, though, is quickly put in perspective. The magazine sold 57% fewer copies in 2012 than in 2007.
https://www.journalism.org/2013/06/03/newsweek-numbers/

Until an audit of votes is done we can't be sure but believe you me,black support is at least twice what fake news will ever admit;imo maybe even 30-32% which should be even higher but as you know we're the most emotional of voters-still excellent considering he got 8% in 2016. Go to yt and search #blexit:hundreds of individual vids all supporting Trump. This is typical.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1m3udutkc&pbjreload=101

Count the silent Trumpers in the vid. Many are done with the Dems.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

Shut up, you never dropped any credible source to back up your claims, you only made some stupid statistics yourself, or you think i forget things easily.

This shows how ignorant you are, if Abuja has the largest economies of all cities in Nigeria, where are you going to put Kano, and Aba, or onitsha or even Port harcourt? Abuja, is not an economical city.
Is like saying Pretoria is an economical city.
looks like you don't have a great memory bru... I posted several sources that broke down SAs millionaires according to race....

Abuja has the second largest economy behind Lagos in Nigeria.... Do you want me to educate you on your own country as well?

FYI I never once said Abuja or Lagos or any Nigerian city is an "economical" city.... You are the one that keeps spewing that nonsense
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
kwametut:
Your Abuja is NOTHING. Live with that YOU ALONE CAN'T CHANGE THINGS.... grin grin grin

Post Zimbabwe, clown.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Ask around it could be that your shameless mother with cock craving disorder metamorphosed into that your gf back in high school to receive the dick from her own son.
Hey that olosho is your sister remember he told me his brother is a cracked head

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Ok

Always read to understand not to argue

I told you an abrewa from kwahu told me about their history .

I'm on the akwapim plain .I hope I have given you a clue

Akwapim which part? grin

Mampong
Aburi
Doboro
Akropong
??

I want to know cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
kwametut:
Your Abuja is NOTHING. Live with that YOU ALONE CAN'T CHANGE THINGS.... grin grin grin

fuckoff from my debate.... I don't need a Zimbo to fight my battles like you need South Africans...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Akwapim which part? grin

Mampong
Aburi
Doboro
Akropong
??

I want to know cool

You're getting close .

Try again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
jln115:
looks like you don't have a great memory bru... I posted several sources that broke down SAs millionaires according to race....

Abuja has the second largest economy behind Lagos in Nigeria.... Do you want me to educate you on your own country as well?

FYI I never once said Abuja or Lagos or any Nigerian city is an "economical" city.... You are the one that keeps spewing that nonsense

You have no idea,
You think you are arguing with a human being.

You will give him thousand evidence but he will keep repeating everything. Asking dumb questions.
This argument between the two of you will never end so prepare cos you will be repeating everything to him.

And he thinks he is intelligent, mchew grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

Hey that olosho is your sister remember he told me his brother is a cracked head

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

You're getting close .

Try again

Where?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

You have no idea,

You will give him thousand evidence but he will keep repeating everything. Asking dumb questions.
This argument between the two of you will never end so prepare cos you will be repeating everything to him.

The brt lanes man cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
jln115:

The bolded, you are a big liar, you never posted a source that says SA has more black millionaires than Nigeria, you posted a source that say people of colors, that mean, black, Chinese, Indians, and other races.

Keyword, YOU NEVER POSTED A SOURCE THAT SAY SA HAVE MORE BLACK MILLIONAIRES THAN NIGERIA.

Aright, can you educate me how Abuja is the second largest economy in Nigeria, after Lagos?

If you were on track in our conversation, you would have understood why i said the source only listed one economical powerhouse in Nigeria, while SA has two.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

The brt lanes man cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mekamekyer3wo grin grin

Onnim nyansa baako sei

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

Oxygen theif,why not ask the community slot you call a mother. Remember your sister once confessed shagging your younger brother so everything is possible with your miserable family.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Oxygen theif,why not ask the community slot you call a mother. Remember your sister once confessed shagging your younger brother so everything is possible with your miserable family.
Bros why you Soo bitter just cus I had something doing with your olosho sister that be why your blood they boil like that

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

You have no idea,

A pussy that couldn't face me, is going behind to attack, if you are man enough, face me, you had to run away for 5 days, claiming you were suspended, after heavy humiliation you have and your village has received.
Keep trying to lick ass, thinking he will come for your rescue, when you are receiving beatings.

ghana be village.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) (8909) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.