Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6169559 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) (8909) (8910) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Where?

You won't know because it's small
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

A pussy that couldn't face me, is going behind to attack, if you are man enough, face me, you had to run away for 5 days, claiming you were suspended, after heavy humiliation you have and your village has received.
Keep trying to lick ass, thinking he will come for your rescue, when you are receiving beatings.

ghana be village.

To you being draggy means you have won an argument? The cheek of it cool

Argue like a normal person would argue.
Stop repeating questions, quoting unrelated comments, drawing some lousy conclusions.

You are too lame, zoo dweller

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

You won't know because it's small

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Popzaino Popzaino grin grin good answer grin

I understand you perfectly grin
You need to protect your image on nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Appisko:

Bros why you Soo bitter just cus I had something doing with your olosho sister that be why your blood they boil like that

Bossu I'm not bitter,especially towards you and not after I knew you were a product of your both parent sexual molestation.Ask your sister if your mother did not molest her sexually,because she seems to have added lesbianism to her whoreness.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

To you being draggy means you have won an argument? The cheek of it cool

Argue like a normal person would argue.
Stop repeating questions, quoting unrelated comments, drawing some lousy conclusions.

You are too lame, zoo dweller

I can never have any argument with you, rather i will school you, and hurt your stupid fragile ego, remember you are my bitch.
You are the most senseless, and uneducated fool to have ever existed on this thread, since the first day you joined this thread, that was the day everyone took ghanaians as joke, with you village, and gutter character.
You don't make a sensible argument without insult, and when you are school, you start posting false, and unverified pictures, or you report peoples accounts.
This is a faceless thread, but you are being hate here, because because you are so dense, this thread if not for people like you.
Take your village character elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Popzaino Popzaino grin grin good answer grin

I understand you perfectly grin
You need to protect your image on nairaland grin grin

What image am I protecting,you think I'm ashamed of were I am staying ?

For what?

Say who die?

Ok I stay at akwamu.

Do you know there?

Let me see your reaction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

I can never have any argument with you, rather i will school you, and hurt your stupid fragile ego, remember you are my bitch.
You are the most senseless, and uneducated fool to have ever existed on this thread, since the first day you joined this thread, that was the day everyone took ghanaians as joke, with you village, and gutter character.
You don't make a sensible argument without insult, and when you are school, you start posting false, and unverified pictures, or you report peoples accounts.
This is a faceless thread, but you are being hate here, because because you are so dense, this thread if not for people like you.
Take your village character elsewhere.

I always enlighten you on issues, you are too lame, grow up zoo dweller

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Who're this if I may ask cheesy
Msee that i will leave it to you to connect the dots...i fear if i answer,my homie Tayser will come here an start yelling at me... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

What image am I protecting,you think I'm ashamed of were I am staying ?

For what?

Say who die?

Ok I stay at akwamu.

Do you know there?

Let me see your reaction.

Akwamufie?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
kikuyu1:

I've already admitted I've a massive,MASSIVE,MASSIVE [/b]Trump bet still running but the facts are deeper than my imminent financial gains. [b]Bro,by now you should know while I admit Idk everything I know what I know. Secondly this world isn't the way it seems! That Dominion software has stolen millions of votes and there's also the comical mail in votes for Biden. The entire MSM had been compromised and are complicit. Around the world people are waking up and rejecting BBC/CNN/CBS/NY Times narratives. In fact the entire global media biz is in deep deep doo and this episode might be the end.
From Australia to Belgium and Brazil the public is saying no to their BS. Rmbr Newsweek?

https://www.journalism.org/2013/06/03/newsweek-numbers/

Until an audit of votes is done we can't be sure but believe you me,black support is at least twice what fake news will ever admit;imo maybe even 30-32% which should be even higher but as you know we're the most emotional of voters-still excellent considering he got 8% in 2016. Go to yt and search #blexit:hundreds of individual vids all supporting Trump. This is typical.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1m3udutkc&pbjreload=101

Count the silent Trumpers in the vid. Many are done with the Dems.

Its true world isn't the way it seems but you cant deny America is split in the middle ..Trump got sympathizers everywhere an thats why i disagree that 3 million votes would be allowed to change hand just like that..unless we are saying Trump supporters got no balls grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

I always enlighten you on issues, you are too lame, grow up zoo dweller

On till you grow some balls to have a civilized conversation, without insults, then people here will take you serious.
Just30 is a liar, but he's far more civilized than you.
This is not facebook, learn how to control your emotions, even when losing, and stop trying to lick ass.
Village boy.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

On till you grow some balls to have a civilized conversation, without insults, then people here will take you serious.
Just30 is a liar, but he's far more civilized than you.
This is not facebook, learn how to control your emotions, even when losing, and stop trying to lick ass.
Village boy.

Stop crying Mr zoo dweller.

You are too draggy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Stop crying Mr zoo dweller.

You are too draggy

I will force you to get sense by force, and accept the truths, i don't mind dragging you for the whole year.
ghana be village.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

I will force you to get sense by force, and accept the truths, i don't mind dragging you for the whole year.
ghana be village.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know right? grin grin that's all you do here, nothing else grin grin

So draggy, Mr zoo dweller

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin grin grin grin

he still closed your shop, so you are bitter tongue tongue
popizaino:

Stop making up conjectures about me,i don't own a shop for nana to close and even if i decide to own one tomorrow nana dares no close it .

My uncle who used to be an assembly man was an NDC supporter so I was drawn to the party by emotional feeling but even at that you can't pass through the four walls of a classroom and not be able to decipher who is a better government btw nana and mahama.
Npp government is a textbook description of corruption,nepotism,incompetence and are everything they campaigned against. There is evidence of this but they have successfully bought every media houses such that most people are not aware of this. No press freedom .

Vote JM so we wont be asking for the imaginary wealth of Ghana when we get to Accra grin cus he was the only one trying to change the narrative .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Akwamufie?

I'm from the capital home of bread grin

My town is in between suhum and doboro on the Accra - Kumasi highway grin

Nana Dom.......is my district mp grin

After all this clue,if you don't know my town then better denounce your citizenship grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know right? grin grin that's all you do here, nothing else grin grin

So draggy, Mr zoo dweller

Yes, i don't mind dragging you for the whole year, till you accept the truth, and move on, if not, i'm always ready to drag, i don't hide.
And the truth is...ghana be village.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

Yes, i don't mind dragging you for the whole year, till you accept the truth, and move on, if not, i'm always ready to drag, i don't hide.
And the truth is...ghana be village.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mr Zoo dweller, keep dragging grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

he still closed your shop, so you are bitter tongue tongue

Sharrap!

How will my uncle be an assembly man and you still think I will have my shop closed if i decided to own one .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mr Zoo dweller, keep dragging grin grin

No be talk this one oo, na your sister oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

After all this clue,if you don't know my town then better denounce your citizenship grin

I don't remember the names of all the towns and villages in the Akwapim enclave wai, even-though I was born in Suhum, went to Kindergarten class 1 to class 3 before moving to Oda, from Oda to --- to -- to -- on and on and on grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Nana Dom.......is my district mp grin

Are you in Nsawam?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

No be talk this one oo, na your sister oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Zoo dweller

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Zoo dweller

Villager, from your sister.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:
[/b]

I don't remember the names of all the towns and villages in the Akwapim enclave wai, even-though I was born in Suhum, went to Kindergarten class 1 to class 3 before moving to Oda, from Oda to --- to -- to -- on and on and on grin grin grin

I'm not giving you any expo further. ....you must guess right today. grin

You can't be born in suhum and won't mention my town straight up with all this expo i''m giving you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

Villager, from your sister.

Zoo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Are you in Nsawam?

grin grin grin grin grin

Proudly Adoagyiri
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Zoo

ghana be village.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

ghana be village.

Keep doing the Lord's work bro grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

I'm not giving you any expo further. ....you must guess right today. grin

You can't be born in suhum and won't mention my town straight up with all this expo i''m giving you.

Please I left Suhum long time ago so I can't guess.

The last time I traveled on the Suhum Accra road was in 2018.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Keep doing the Lord's work bro grin

grin grin grin grin

The lord is good my brother. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Jokes on you grin grin grin grin

Jokes on you actually stop projecting loser it want change reality. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) (8909) (8910) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.