Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6159006 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Please, enough with your dog delicacies. undecided I want to dilute your spoiled view with some nice Nairobi surburbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-2t6FqELxs

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
Just30:
Again you are still struggling to prove your lies

Your assumptions cant tell you that i can use a friends drone right?

Again you expose the poor education you received in Nigeria.

Until I make the statement that I own a drone, you cant claim i have ownership to one.

Lol hobbit fool. Just accept U lies and move on. You specifically used the word MY. Below was Ur first sentence.

Just30:
Accra in it current state, spotted by my Drone..... A lively city

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2020
RIP to the GENK LEGEND late Anele Ngcongca from Cape Town SA, he was fluent in Flamish, French, German and Afrikaans and spoke IsiXhosa mother tongue and other SA languages.

LALA NGOXOLO ANELE!!!!!!! cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2020
cry cry cry One of Cape Town's FINEST TALENT that left SA at a young age at 17 and spent over 10 years in Europe...then returned to SA 2 years ago and played for Sundowns fc. cry cry cry

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2020
kwametut:
Idiot you're not LICENCED to see somethings grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. By just showing your STREET NAME OR ERF NUMBER I can make you FAMOUS here and on SA Facebook and Twitter pages. grin grin grin

And why would I give you my personal info Zimbo? you think you are the only one that can do a property search? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2020
kwametut:
@Colin, thanks for the messages my friend from Biafra. I havent seen you here for a while. Thanks for dropping me an email.

I also miss the other SA guys like Khoiboy, GraigB, Xhosanostra, Sweetchicks, Onila (SA/Nigerian chick) and many others.
This thread has been HIJACKED by FAKES!!!! 1 Fake idiot has FOOLED his 2 HOUSE NEGRO followers saying am Zimbo and while he said the day he knows am 100000000000% SOUTHY. Am sure once he changes his tune the FOOLISH HOUSE NIGGERS will be butthurt.... grin grin grin grin grin grin "He said I know hes South African but am just messing with him". The foolish Obash8t, Samsoro...didn't get that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you talking to yourself? nobody every responds to you? except your boy Jln115 of course grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2020
Garden city development.
Wode Maya is living life in Kenya. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_c2HqWld2E

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairobi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wuoche:
....top

Anybody that has seen the picture of Nairobi posted on this thread for time to time and juxtapose it side by side with that of Accra posted here and still come to conclusion that Accra is more developed should have his brain donated to the lab for research.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
Industrial park under construction in Kenya.
This is not tatu, konza, railway or vipingo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Just30:
Again you are still struggling to prove your lies

Your assumptions cant tell you that i can use a friends drone right?

Again you expose the poor education you received in Nigeria.

Until I make the statement that I own a drone, you cant claim i have ownership to one.

You're an idiot and a shameless one at that,.......instead of you to accept your L and hide in shame,you're here coming to disgrace yourself further with the nonsense above.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Vlain:

Lol hobbit fool. Just accept U lies and move on. You specifically used the word MY. Below was Ur first sentence.

Just30:

Leave the idiot let him keep disgracing his lineage there.

Even his thread read my drone yet he still trying to form strong head.

https://www.nairaland.com/2658260/drone-view-accra-ghana-beautiful-luxurious

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
kwametut:
I think you're GAY OLD MAN....My other friends are busy with EXAMS....Sweetchicks, Khoi etc...are coming after the exams. shocked

lol now I'm gay grin grin grin but I understand now!! You just a Zim laaitjie!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2020
Nairobi expressway construction.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
jln115:
lol now I'm gay grin grin grin but I understand now!! You just a Zim laaitjie!!

One of the biggest weirdos I've encountered on this forum a Zimbabwean refugee claiming the achievements of a few South Africans while posting multiple paragraphs every 10 minutes half of which are made up of Emojis 24/7. This guy needs psychological help.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
ArabicBerber:

One of the biggest weirdos I've encountered on this forum a Zimbabwean refugee claiming the achievements of a few South Africans while posting multiple paragraphs every 10 minutes half of which are made up of Emojis 24/7. This guy needs psychological help.

Which part of Arabia are you from again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
Vlain:

Just30:
Hey idiot

another kid that need to go back to school because he cant read and understand a language he wants to communicate in.

The word MY does not mean ownership, it means possession

Come let my KG kid teach you grammar. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2020
gallivant:

Which part of Arabia are you from again?

Neither Egypt or Morroco are in Arabia. Are you stupid or was that just a poor attempt at being funny?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
You are stupid and uneducated hence your constant foolery

Instead of you to go back to school and learn grammar, you are here broadcasting your stupidity.

Get yourself enrolled into a grammar school and stop disgracing yourself.
popizaino:

You're an idiot and a shameless one at that,.......instead of you to accept your L and hide in shame,you're here coming to disgrace yourself further with the nonsense above.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
stupidity is what you keep broadcasting
Showing how much of a failure your education was.

Your lineage must be highly ashamed

The Word MY means having possession, in the way i constructed my sentence
popizaino:

Leave the idiot let him keep disgracing his lineage there.

Even his thread read my drone yet he still trying to form strong head.

https://www.nairaland.com/2658260/drone-view-accra-ghana-beautiful-luxurious

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Neither Egypt or Morroco are in Arabia. Are you stupid or was that just a poor attempt at being funny?

I will take poor attempt. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

This dude. At this rate he gonna be the richest by a long shot...all the money hes making ferrying astronauts and space junk. Dude will monopolize space actually.
Have see the projections an very soon he might overtake bezzo....spaceX on its own it's multibillion company..
The dude builds stuff guys want...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

grin
Sometimes kyk1 an saddam confused me...I had to greet it him natively grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.