Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6155904 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
tylann:

That is not Kenya
But you can post turkana and kibera for consolation
Khakhakhakha khakhakhakhakha
Are you saying West pokot is not your province?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Khakhakhakha khakhakhakhakha
Are you saying West pokot is not your province?

That is not pokot but you can post starving People for consolation or your new bus terminals
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2020
Austine1213:

Ill be there later during the year, I'll state my perceptions here a video too,

Don't be like Ghanians cos the have a tendency of throwing insults when someone has a bad experience or someone don't like certain stuff about their country

Thank you Austine. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
Roan77:

Thank you Austine. wink

Receipt ooooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
What I have realized is that the Nigerians are intentionally engaging Ghanaians to avoid the Kenyans lol the name of the thread was meant for them I earge my Ghanaian people to stop engaging the zolianns let them face the Kenyans

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kenya is just beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
Appisko:
What I have realized is that the Nigerians are intentionally engaging Ghanaians to avoid the Kenyans lol the name of the thread was meant for them I earge my Ghanaian people to stop engaging the zolianns let them face the Kenyans
Nigerians here don't have the time to have negative engagement with any nationality, we've already argued and discussed both positive and Negative on this thread....

It is u, Ghanaians, that have this inferiority complex embedded in ur gene, hence u don't even debate but insult simply because u have nothing to tender.....

If u had "earged" ( I understand u spelt it as ur accent permits ) ur compatriots earlier and kept to it, u wouldn't be bringing shame to ur nation just as ur president did by flaunting Nairobi of 80's as Accra of 2030.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Sarova salt silk

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2020
theenchanter:
Nigerians here don't have the time to have negative engagement with any nationality, we've already argued and discussed both positive and Negative on this thread....

It is u, Ghanaians, that have this inferiority complex embedded in ur gene, hence u don't even debate but insult simply because u have nothing to tender.....

If u had "earged" ( I understand u spelt it as ur accent permits ) ur compatriots earlier and kept to it, u wouldn't be bringing shame to ur nation just as ur president did by flaunting Nairobi of 80's as Accra of 2030.

Nicely put

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kazikazi:

I told you,I told you, I told you...

Find anything like this from Kenya and post it here.If you can't get,go find someone in your level and argue with him.TZ isn't your level.Know which league you belong.

A glimpse of Tanzania's infrastructure......

We are not talking about your BRT Kumakazi, you have already posted that a million times.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Dang it broh.. grin.
Mehn was a little bit confused..so the guy is a Berber who is arabic an got morrocan ancestry but he is egyptian an also Nigerian.. grin grin. Ok an he calls guys child..that's so Nowe ifya ask me.. grin

Your making stuff up again pathetic. Are all of you on here school children or something?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Your making stuff up again pathetic. Are all of you on here school children or something?

Can you just chill out, nobody wants a fatwa or anything of the sort. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wuoche:
Nairobi

How are tourists sipping in restaurants helping the starving local Kenyan masses in the countryside and the slums that make up most of the country again. All these photos your posting make Kenya look like a half decent micro colony at best. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

How are tourists sipping in restaurants helping the starving local Kenyan masses in the countryside and the slums that make up most of the country again. All these photos your posting make Kenya look like a half decent micro colony at best. smiley

I don't argue with people from poverty capital of the world.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

This slumbolian will never seize to amaze shma.
Imagine an illiterate from slum integrated city talking about slums. Are you a zombie?
Like Mr man, your CBD is a slum already...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

illiterates everywhere.
Only in zooland.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
The Streets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2020
Shma2020:
illiterates everywhere.
Only in zooland.

Lol

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7659855_4032099726310724669178333443298426781958144o_jpeg88abda38ad505e78d74f912df91c9569
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
theenchanter:

grin grin grin grin

theenchanter king of savagery grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2020
Wuoche:

I don't argue with people from poverty capital of the world.

Notice how the figures were 100 million four years ago and it’s gone down to 79 million, it’s progress it’s going down very quickly just watch , covid has slowed things down but the textile, mining, steel, aluminium and petroleum products industry being revived will save the Nigerian economy,after 2023 a completely new party is likely to take other party, and hopefully there’ll be less corruption and more development of industries. But ultimately Nigeria is on the rise and with the NESP in place, post covid recovery will be easy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
popizaino:

Receipt ooooo grin grin grin grin

Yeah bro, and i'm not done yet, more receipt coming. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Appisko:
My brother vankelvin how you doing grin grin
Ma y3n fiii alata fuo no Kenya fuo no b3 y3 omo hu adwuma

Onua me ho y3 paa grin na wonso3

)Msuro Kenyafo) no oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
Appisko:
[b]What I have realized is that the Nigerians are intentionally engaging Ghanaians to avoid the Kenyans [/b]lol the name of the thread was meant for them I earge my Ghanaian people to stop engaging the zolianns let them face the Kenyans

That's because we've pushed some sense into their empty heads. grin grin

This thread was created for Kenyans, Ghanaians and nigerians so we can't leave grin grin grin

The person that created this thread only wanted to tell them that Kenya and Ghana were/are better countries than the zoo cool cool cool and that's the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
theenchanter:

Emboldened grin grin grin

Negative ko, negative ni.

Which people are more negative than nigerians?

The truth of the matter is, you guys have come to the realization that it's not always about population and GDP. Your country have a lot to learn from the so called "smaller countries".

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
gallivant:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7659855_4032099726310724669178333443298426781958144o_jpeg88abda38ad505e78d74f912df91c9569

I didn't ask for irrelevant fake news I asked for an explanation for the forgotten starving Kenyan masses. Stop running away smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

You can fool your fellow Zoolians but not we the sensible ones. Ode

Get off that mask and face us like a man.
I am telling you for the 4th time that you are a nigerian. You have low self esteem so much that you don't want to be seen as a nigerian, so Pathetic. Keep on pretending as a Moroccan/Egyptian nonsense.

Elede,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
vankelvin:

You can fool your fellow Zoolians but not we the sensible ones. Ode

Get off that mask and face us like a man.
I am telling you for the 4th time that you are a nigerian. You have low self esteem so much that you don't want to be seen as a nigerian, so Pathetic. Keep on pretending as a Moroccan/Egyptian nonsense.

Elede,

Another ret@ard sigh. Fix your Village and stop exercising this p1ss poor attempt at coping becuase it ain't working and neither is projecting your own low self esteem on to others. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
So all along those people were lying?

They claim they have more subscribers than South Africans. Mchtew undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Another ret@ard sigh. Fix your Village and stop exercising this p1ss poor attempt at coping becuase it ain't working and neither is projecting your own low self esteem on to others. wink

At least all of us here are proud of our country's but you? a shameless idiot, inferiority complex go kill you.

Your parents are nigerians(100%) yet you claim you are moroccan/egyptian idiot sad undecided.

Wash your face, look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "I am an idiot".. foolish fool. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zaina lodge in Mole National park

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2020
Volta

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) (8965) (8966) (8967) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.