Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6223263 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) (8979) (8980) (8981) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

And what did you expect?
That he will disrespect his host country?
Or you think Ghanaians are like nigerians abi?

Don't be confused here, I have said it a number of times that comparatively Kenyan cities are well planned than Ghanaian cities.
I was called so many names, some even said I was a Kenyan pretending to be Ghanaian.

Put all negativity about Kenya aside, their cities are well organized but beyond the planning, high-rises and beauty Ghana also triumphs Kenya in certain areas.....

Be concerned about your zoo not Ghana. lipsrsealed

Shut up, i don't expect him to put down his own country,neither do I expect him to lie if he can't stay silent.lieing against fact all the time only makes him sound foolish and stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Roan77:

Man, why are you finding it so hard to post Kumasi day light?

Dude lol... be bold and get some balls to post enugu night time now and stop hiding lol...
This is Kumasi daylight

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

I'd discovered him long ago ago but decided to keep quiet....but he's been provoking us too much of late

what I cannot understand about the guy he lacks a game plan. Let me give you some examples he brought the Nigerians and Ghanaians to gether after sometime he started comparing Tanzania to Ghana which ended the relationship between the Nigerians and Ghanaians ..he has insulted Rwanda Malawi Zimbabwe Mozambique all tanzania's neighbours he seems to have attacked them

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
Appisko:
cheesy grin grin
This is a modern court complex in the Zooo
grin
dead country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thank You Fellow Africans wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kilimani District

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

what I cannot understand about the guy he lacks a game plan. Let me give you some examples he brought the Nigerians and Ghanaians to gether after sometime he started comparing Tanzania to Ghana which ended the relationship between the Nigerians and Ghanaians ..he has insulted Rwanda Malawi Zimbabwe Mozambique all tanzania's neighbours he seems to have attacked them

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa
I didn't insult Rwanda,Malawi or any neighbor. Insult is not my style. I have grown up in a good family which we never use vulgar languages. Its only slum dwellers and people from shitholes who use insults.
Don't say I lack plan. Do u think I need to plan when I need to expose the folks from shitholes?

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
More of Kilimani District

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:
Kilimani District
Each time you show Nairobi,your camera shows one side of a city.
Let me show you the other side where majority live

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:
More of Kilimani District
More of beyond kilimani

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
Actually I'm happy that every house in Kibera has electricity. That can't be said of your country which only have 32% connectivity grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:

Actually I'm happy that every house in Kibera has electricity. That can't be said of your country which only have 32% connectivity grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:

Why you mad bro? Why you jealous? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
More of beyond kilimani

There is electricity every house in Kibera. Do your President even have electricity in his palace? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
so you can't stand the beauty of Nairobi ? You just have to post kibera as your pills? grin.

Now one assignment for you - shift the camera from 3 blue towers and bring your slums to the limelight.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
gallivant:

ask him brother. grin...

Nice question indeed smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

There is electricity every house in Kibera. Do your President even have electricity in his palace? grin grin

Tanzanians live in the dark.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12651400_globalelectricityaccessmap_jpeg9adb44d7f96a1326f6a7cb9362c61785

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shma2020:
ask him brother. grin...

Nice question indeed smiley

I dont understand the fool. He could have been bewitched in Tanganyika for all we know..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

I'm happy too because the three upperhill towers can be seen from as far as upperhill. smiley..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
gallivant:

I dont understand the fool. He could have been bewitched in Tanganyika for all we know..
that fool is a long nosed Annael..
He's a zombie too.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Shma2020:
I'm happy too because the three upperhill towers can be seen as far from upperhill. smiley..

Ask him to show you a picture of anywhere in Tanzania that every house has an electricity like the ones in Kibera.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

So you are not sad with flying toilets?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
99% of Dar is actually made of slum.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
gallivant:

Am helping you guys.Each time I show kibera,may be someone will be ashamed and take action to eradicate slums in your country.
You must thank me

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
So you are not sad with flying toilets?

Hohohoho

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
Am helping you guys.Each time I show kibera,may be someone will be ashamed and take action to eradicate slums in your country.
You must thank me

Why can't you start with the slums in your country first?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
The day those shitholes will build a 3.2 kms cable bridge,they will shout and shout and shout. Actually, when they reach that level,horses will fly

Construction of 3.2 kms cable bridge in kigogo,mwanza,Tanzania....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

Why can't you start with the slums in your country first?
Tanzania has no slums.we are developed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

Ask him to show you a picture of anywhere in Tanzania that every house has an electricity like the ones in Kibera.
Reach this levels.
Tanzania's electric stuff

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania has no slums.we are developed

Find other people to cheat grin grin

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/EN.POP.SLUM.UR.ZS?locations=TZ

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:

Reach this levels.
Tanzania's electric stuff

Built quality things please.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
The day those shitholes will build a 3.2 kms cable bridge,they will shout and shout and shout. Actually, when they reach that level,horses will fly

Construction of 3.2 kms cable bridge in kigogo,mwanza,Tanzania....

Continue yapping about a mere 3.2km bridge while Kenya is building 27km of elevated road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8975) (8976) (8977) (8978) (8979) (8980) (8981) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.