Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6163249 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8978) (8979) (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Aerial shots never lie.

https://zoom.earth/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2020
theenchanter:
thank u, I'll be in cbn office at marina tomorrow, all central bank gov across west africa will be there including some finance ministers..... They'll still talk on financial inclusion in d subregion.

U can see that I didn't bother to reply just30 again.
Cc: Just30.

I'll like to see how short ur central bank gov is. grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam
Dar will never be Nairobi mate even in the near future.
Are there any serious projects going on in your country? If we were to play your game then konza, tatu, 88 condominium, expressway, Nairobi commuter e. T. C will build the entire Dar from scratch(starting with the most overhyped iconic tower drawn by kenyan architectures.)

Nairobi is not your mate Annael.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Nairobi old cbd alone has more skyscrapers than Dar.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:52am On Nov 27, 2020
I can assure you he's taller than your central bank governor

Thanks for the heads up grin grin
theenchanter:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Life in the capital

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Unlike nigerians, Ghanaians are very sensible.
We are always polite and respectful to our host.

There is a saying in Ghana that "you don't defecate at the place you make your daily money"..... you don't shit in your office.

He is married to a Kenyan.
has a child with a Kenyan.
works in Kenya.
He's making good money in Kenya.etc so how do you expect him to choose Ghana over Kenya on such a powerful platform? Is he a child.

nigerians are hated and disrespected everywhere sake of their attitude, they misbehave anywhere, speak anyhow as if they are from a proper country cool cool grin

I was referring to cheif liar on this thread not mode manya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Playing it dirty

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Just30:

Idiot, lie about this picture again.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
theenchanter:

theenchanter respect bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

I was referring to cheif liar on this thread not mode manya

Bro, you know vanshit is a confused clown, someone that doesn't know the difference between ban, and spam in this thread, he keeps crying, and fighting himself that he's being reported always by people, and now he's confused between the greatest liar of all time, just30, and wode maya, he keeps disgracing himself always here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Shma2020:
Nairobi old cbd alone has more skyscrapers than Dar.

You forgot to add that its more beautiful than all Tanzanian cities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You forgot to add that its more beautiful than all Tanzanian cities.
I'm waiting for him to quote me so we can start a challenge. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Idiot, lie about this picture again.
The coward is here hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Bro, you know vanshit is a confused clown, someone that doesn't know the difference between ban, and spam in this thread, he keeps crying, and fighting himself that he's being reported always by people, and now he's confused between the greatest liar of all time, just30, and wode maya, he keeps disgracing himself always here.
When would you grow some balls pussy ass nigga

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Penis-less bleached pig, that's all you do on this page,
-- Ass* licking
--quoting unrelated comments to massage your ego
-- Running away from Kenyans (scrotum-less)
and
-- being draggy undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Amala eater cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Penis-less bleached pig, that's all you do on this page,
-- Ass* licking
--quoting unrelated comments to massage your ego
-- Running away from Kenyans (scrotum-less)
and
-- being draggy undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Amala eater cool cool

Lol, your plans was to use the Kenyans as a distraction, so that you can run away, it's not going to work, we are not done with you guys yet.
We have dealt with the Kenyans a lot, now they are pieces of shits, we only came here to deal with you villages, so stay focused, don't try smooching the Kenyans, so that they will come for your rescue, i know you were so excited yesterday, but we didn't fall for that trick, fight your battle, don't call the kenyans again.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2020
Ghana may have an economy seven times smaller than Nigeria’s but the West African country has raked in two times more foreign direct investments than Africa’s biggest economy in the first half of 2020. With a gross domestic product (GDP) of $67.077 billion, Ghana has recorded total investments of US$869.47 million, with total foreign direct…

https://businessday.ng/lead-story/article/ghana-outpaces-nigeria-in-foreign-direct-investments-first-half-of-2020/
Lol no one want to invest in that he'll hole Nigeria is a sinking ship
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

Lol, your plans was to use the Kenyans as a distraction, so that you can run away, it's not going to work, we are not done with you guys yet.
We have dealt with the Kenyans a lot, now they are pieces of shits, we only came here to deal with you villages, so stay focused, don't try smooching the Kenyans, so that they will come for your rescue, i know you were so excited yesterday, but we didn't fall for that trick, fight your battle, don't call the kenyans again.
The Hallmark of a true coward hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

COWARD

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2020
The Zoo is in deep crisis
The Zolains are suffering and smiling

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

You are being too emotional here. cool
The fact is, your country has always been the loser in each banter. Accept this fact and move on. Dick-less child cool

And for that other page, it's as useless as those trying to revive it.
In summary,
Useless topic
Useless agenda
Useless promoters

Eba eater cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

The Hallmark of a true coward hahaha

Ongyimi grin grin
Waa listen to him?

You start a fight here then you direct people to fight you back on another page? Who does that?
You want to use us to promote your useless page?

Alatafo) de3 daabi da grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

[/b]

You are being too emotional here. cool
The fact is, your country has always been the loser in each banter. Accept the fact and move on. Dick-less child cool

And for that other page, it's as useless as those trying to revive it.

In summary,
Useless topic
Useless agenda
Useless promoters

Eba eater cool cool
COWARD is the key word here hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:47am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Ongyimi grin grin
Waa listen to him?

You start a fight here then you direct people to fight you back on another page? Who does that?

Hahahahaha that nigga is a complete a** shole hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

COWARD is the key word here hahahaha

Cowards die several times before their death. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

Hahahahaha that nigga is a complete a** shole hahahaha

He is waiting for his people to come so he can lick their ass*

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:50am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

Ongyimi grin grin
Waa listen to him?

You see the whole world knows that zoo is a sinking ship hence all FDI in West Africa are all moving to Ghana who in his right sense would in invest in that Zoo
Nigeria is a ticking time bomb it go soon explode

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

He is waiting for his people to come so he can lick their ass*
Hahahhaa lol such a coward no wonder that zoo is been run by the Fulani north

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Just30:

ur central bank gov is not here, his rep was. grin he's tall but lack dress sense. How can a country's rep come into this kinda meeting wearing something like jalamia? angry

Everyone had a laugh when bank of sierra leone gov made a joke about ghana must go bag. grin grin

But I like his disposition anyway. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2020
Roan77:

theenchanter respect bro grin
thanks man.... I deliberately posted that to clear Just30. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2020
theenchanter:
ur central bank gov is not here, his rep was. grin he's tall but lack dress sense. How can a country's rep come into this kinda meeting wearing something like jalamia? angry

Everyone had a laugh when bank of sierra leone gov made a joke about ghana must go bag. grin grin

But I like his disposition anyway. cheesy
We are in 2020 zolaians and stupidity still leaving in the 90s

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8978) (8979) (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) (8984) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.