Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8980) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6222973 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8977) (8978) (8979) (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

Britam has 31 floors. Do you have another question Mr Kumamoto?
31 floors with 200 meters?
Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

That's a dwarf
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nairobae

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
31 floors with 200 meters?

That's a dwarf

In terms of buildings' height you should look for another countries to compete with and not Kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
gallivant:
Nairobae

Tanzania's stuff

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nairobi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's stuff

The difference is clear. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's stuff

Kazikazi there is no need of posting only the roadside of Kijitonyama. Post the entire erea grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wuoche:

Kazikazi there is no need of posting the roadside if Kijitonyama. Post the entire erea grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kazikazi:
Reach this density!

Dar es salaam Tanzania

Na, this is not Hong Kong. To hell with density. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

Stop this ego massaging.
You don't expect Africans to pour out negative comments on Woda Maya's videos.

Search through all comments under every video of his, you will find lots of positive comments from Africans.

Low self esteem is killing you.

Stop projecting soar loser. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:
cool cool cool cool

More flexing of made up blog statistics pathetic. What a loser. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Stop projecting soar loser. cheesy

Posting youtube comments shows how desperate you are. You are trying so hard to impress but it's not working. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

I can see you aren't happy with this one grin grin but that's the reality.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Stay calm and don't bleach, coons. Black is beautiful. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12749428_screenshot202011261217381606429598270_jpeg507046c55e9e48bc15e6d9803904b330

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
gallivant:

Stay calm and don't bleach, coons. Black is beautiful. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12749428_screenshot202011261217381606429598270_jpeg507046c55e9e48bc15e6d9803904b330

What I hate most is after bleaching they will look you in the face and insult you that you are black? what is wrong about being dark?
Who told the African that black is bad?

Low self esteem will kill some people.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
vankelvin:

What I hate most is after bleaching they will look you in the face and insult you that you are black? what is wrong about being dark?
Who told the African than black is bad?

Low self esteem will kill some people.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
I can see the dickless nigga roan77 hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2020
vankelvin:

I can see you aren't happy with this one grin grin but that's the reality.

Nobody but ret@ards use blogs as definitive facts to argue a point. Your so hopelessly pathetic its a shame. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2020
popizaino:

Shut up, i don't expect him to put down his own country,neither do I expect him to lie if he can't stay silent.lieing against fact all the time only makes him sound foolish and stupid.

Unlike nigerians, Ghanaians are very sensible.
We are always polite and respectful to our host.

There is a saying in Ghana that "you don't defecate at the place you make your daily money"..... you don't shit in your office.

He is married to a Kenyan.
has a child with a Kenyan.
works in Kenya.
He's making good money in Kenya.etc so how do you expect him to choose Ghana over Kenya on such a powerful platform? Is he a child.

nigerians are hated and disrespected everywhere sake of their attitude, they misbehave anywhere, speak anyhow as if they are from a proper country cool cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Appisko:

grin

They have low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
So you are not sad with flying toilets?

And your source is jamii forums grin grin a ccm propaganda tool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Tanzania is busy talking a " electric" language...

We are not in the same league. Find your pals in diesel league.
Leave us.leave us.

And your source is a tweet hohoho kazikazi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
I didn't insult Rwanda,Malawi or any neighbor. Insult is not my style. I have grown up in a good family which we never use vulgar languages. Its only slum dwellers and people from shitholes who use insults.
Don't say I lack plan. Do u think I need to plan when I need to expose the folks from shitholes?

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Did I kill your drive after posting your photos....why aren't you insulting us no more grin grin grin

You should cover your face in shame and potelea mbali mshamba wewe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam

Let me tell you one thing...and I ain't hating

Daresalaam is a very unimpressive city. From the skylines to infrastructure and almost every other sector there's nothing impressive that I find about your city except maybe for the beaches/bitches.

If we were to list the top 3 most impressive cities I'd go with Nairobi, Addis and Rwanda.

Nairobi with or without skyscrapers is still very impressive that's why with even our old CBD we were still on top of you idiots. If were to do let's say a pictorial show of both cities from 8 years ago there's nothing Dar will have on us because you didn't have those 2 blue skyscrapers back then.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Wuoche:

Kazikazi there is no need of posting only the roadside of Kijitonyama. Post the entire erea grin grin

Nice buildings by the roadside, slums in the background. Smart. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Let me tell you one thing...and I ain't hating

Daresalaam is a very unimpressive city. From the skylines to infrastructure and almost every other sector there's nothing impressive that I find about your city except maybe for the beaches/bitches.

If we were to list the top 3 most impressive cities I'd go with Nairobi, Addis and Rwanda.

Nairobi with or without skyscrapers is still very impressive that's why with even our old CBD we were still on top of you idiots. If were to do let's say a pictorial show of both cities from 8 years ago there's nothing Dar will have on us because you didn't have those 2 blue skyscrapers back then.

On point.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8977) (8978) (8979) (8980) (8981) (8982) (8983) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.