Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6178610 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

You have short memory. Come up with better excuse. I deal with facts and figures so till you bring any superior facts hush it.

Drive through Accra or any of your chicken poop city and U will see real fact beyond paper influence.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

Desperation and frustration combined

There are many negative street comments about nigeria than any other African country so put your heads together, fix your head.

Saying Accra and Ghana is trash is not negative comments but the reality of truth on ground. Even if we try to sugarcoat it. It will still come out as trash cos Accra is just so Underwhelmed. That's a FACT.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
kwametut:
grin grin GREETINGS PITCH BLACK ANIMALS. As you said SA is DOWN THERE when it comes to DARKNESS in SKIN TONE. Your table showed that the other day. MORE CHEST PAINS FOR SOUTH AFRICA HATERS ESPECIALLY HUNGRY FOOLANIS AND HAUSA HOUSE NEGROES AND YORUBUMS!!!!!! grin grin grin

PITSO MOSIMANE OF SOUTH AFRICA BECOMES THE 1ST BLACK COACH TO COACH AL AHLY OF EGYPT AND WINS THE EGYPTIAN LEAGUE, CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND WINNERS CUP, CLUB WORLD CUP IS LOADING.........80% grin grin grin Adamskuty aka AskiaHarem this goes to you HATER. 2020 BELONGS TO SOUTH AFRICA JUST LIKE 2019, WERE ARE CELEBRATING ACHIEVEMENTS FROM SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT TO POLITICS!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
but Pitso is South African not Zimbabwean?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
kwametut:
I TOLD YOU LONG AGO THAT ARAB NORTH AFRICA LOVES AND RESPECT SOUTH AFRICA, LIBYA, ALGERIA, MOROCCO, EGYPT EVEN UAE AND ASIA, EVEN EUROPE, USA LOVES MIGHT SOUTH AFRICA. SA is only hated by certain JEALOUS countries in sub Sahara Africa.

THE RICHEST COACH IN AFRICA BY FAR!!!!!! cry cry
Show us your Zimbo coaches grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Saying Accra and Ghana is trash is not negative comments but the reality of truth on ground. Even if we try to sugarcoat it. It will still come out as trash cos Accra is just so Underwhelmed. That's a FACT.

The reality is nigeria is a zoo with slum dwellers, that's it. Stop comparing your zoo with progressive countries..lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
vankelvin:

The reality is nigeria is a zoo with slum dwellers, that's it. Stop comparing your zoo with progressive countries..lol

Ghana is not progressive so forget it.
Ur cities and infastructures is stucked in the 70's

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Anofia popizino aka vlain is this the modern infrastructure in the zoo you talking about

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nigeria is a disgrace to the entire black race

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

grin grin grin

Very true. I could remember I defended it in the past but the reality of mess of the city became overwhelming that I couldn't continue to see it on par with most African cities .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kenya named World’s leading Safari destination by World Travel Awards for the 7th time in past 8 years

6th time in a row.

Tanzanians still think we are competing, yet they cant even compete, when Kenya is taking on the world and winning relentlessly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bye TayserMahrii..... Enjoy your ban LOL!! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Appisko:

Anofia popizino aka vlain is this the modern infrastructure in the zoo you talking about

Does this moronic display of old photos make U feel better?
U really no I don't have to go snooping around old photos and f Ghana. Yours latest and best will bring the joke on U.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Very true. I could remember I defended it in the past but the reality of mess of the city became overwhelming that I couldn't continue to see it on par with most African cities .

Accra doesn't just inspire no one and that just a fact. It's like their leaders make not the slightest effort to beautify, design and develop the city.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
We are expecting this babies from the US soon.
A-29 super tuscano

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
jln115:
Bye TayserMahrii..... Enjoy your ban LOL!! grin grin grin

lol...so quick to celebrate grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Accra doesn't just inspire no one and that just a fact. It's like their leaders make not the slightest effort to beautify, design and develop the city.

Yea....You know doing that we requires putting down alot of structures,and the government is not ready to lose vote because they knows the what would befall them during election should they start anything of such .....so let them continue living in slumpolis grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Does this moronic display of old photos make U feel better?
U really no I don't have to go snooping around old photos and f Ghana. Yours latest and best will bring the joke on U.

Leave that one make hin dey make noise,you see say I no reply am.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tayser:

lol...so quick to celebrate grin grin
Wouldn't want the m0ds to find your alternate account mate wink they ban you for 10 years......I know out of personal experience wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:
We are expecting this babies from the US soon.
A-29 super tuscano

Another order? Are they that good?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tayser:

Its the same order of 12..........we just been waiting that long

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
jln115:
Wouldn't want the m0ds to find your alternate account mate wink they ban you for 10 years......I know out of personal experience wink

Depends who banned you. In my case it was the b0t not the m0ds grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tayser:

Depends who banned you. In my case it was the b0t not the m0ds grin
yeah I know boet wink the problem only comes when they find out , I was flaunting my alternate moniker just like you are now......then boom!! 10 year ban!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
jln115:
Its the same order of 12..........we just been waiting that long

Lol...okkk grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
jln115:
yeah I know boet wink the problem only comes when they find out , I was flaunting my alternate moniker just like you are now......then boom!! 10 year ban!

is boet old laatjie wink dont believe I have the same level of misfortune as you, so mine will stand...only need it for 24 hrs. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

How's our world class zoo and poverty capital of the world doing grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Vlain:

Ur people who get sense are running from the zoogeria...do you know where they're going? Lemme tell dumbass Beautiful heaven Accra lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tayser:

Do they look like they are not

(1) (2) (3) ... (8999) (9000) (9001) (9002) (9003) (9004) (9005) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.