Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245449 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Stop showing your teeth haphazardly like baboon before we tranqulize your hobbit a$$. grin

Lol stop ur cheap trolling u got ur slumish ass whooped yesti grin grin u always deminish when .

When arguments with facts are on going u are one dump azzhule on this thread.

Try and use ur brains for once u contribute nothing on this thread >: grin grin stop disgracing urself here cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's Kenya against the rest of Africa now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

If our economy is still in recession then Kenya and the rest of the world is still in recession.common logic, harness it slow kid.

Okay citizen of the world poverty capital I get you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

You're only bigger and powerful in terms of poverty only
Construction is supposed to boost an economy if what you say is true why is Nigeria in recession then
The expressway under construction in Nairobi is the first of its kind in Africa

If nigeria is in recession then so is Kenya.

@,bolded according to U guys it's cos of the height. That is something so mediocre and irrelevant to talk about.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

Lol stop ur cheap trolling u got ur slumish ass whooped yesti grin grin u always deminish when .

When arguments with facts are on going u are one dump azzhule on this thread.

Try and use ur brains for once u contribute nothing on this thread >: grin grin stop disgracing urself here cool cool

Can you post Accra please? That's all I gotta say hobbit. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Okay citizen of the world poverty capital I get you

We should agree alot more.dont u think so
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kaduna state urban renewal projects
Ongoin Leventis Round about road dualization and an underpass projects
Pic1 - old picture of the Ongoin Leventis Round road dualization and an underpass projects
Kaduna State is building more roads than the whole of Kenya as a country

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

No.never.
We just stating fact but apparently facts are stubborn.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Can you post Accra please? That's all I gotta say hobbit. grin

Post kibere first cus that is where u reside

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Japan is developed country the third largest economy in the world Nigeria is the world poverty capital
I once told you compare oranges and oranges

The message is not about developing or developed

But about how recession works
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:

I swear, those are only Federal road not to talk of States roads.
Kaduna,Kano,Maiduguri,PH,Akwa Ibom and Lagos are building more than 80KM of roads on state levels, each of these states are building at least 4-5 flyovers and bridges, New shopping malls , Universities and many more
Bellow are the new dualize roads projects with flyover bridges in Kaduna state
1- Re-Construction of Kawo Flyover Bridge.
2- Update from Kaduna State Urban Renewal Project (Road Components).Rigasa link Road to Rabah Road, Arewa House Junction is in progress
[b]3- [/b]Kofar Doka with Bridge and Cloverleaf to Galma Bridge.

With this few pics on road construction Kenya already knows her place.its below us as usual.we were not ranked alongside south Africa as construction giants for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

If nigeria is in recession then so is Kenya.

@,bolded according to U guys it's cos of the height. That is something so mediocre and irrelevant to talk about.

Lol 18km of expressway making them tickle in their balls.

While other countries in africa has over 1000km of expressway

These people are funny cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Kenya is still over 50%

SA is around 25%

You cant be this stupid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Lol 18km of expressway making them tickle in their balls.

While other countries in africa has over 1000km of expressway

These people are funny cheesy

Which reminds U what iammarwa (the Kenyan vlogger) said. He said they are so many super highway with high quality in SA but Kenya has just one which is dusty and badly constructed and every now and then everyone rushes there to take pics grin grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Kenya is the Thanos of Nairaland; ahead in every aspect. This is how it should be! cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

With this few pics on road construction Kenya already knows her place.its below us as usual.we were not ranked alongside south Africa as construction giants for nothing.
Kenyans are jokers grin grin grin grin, it's an insult comparing any Nigeria city with Kenya
dualization of Race Course Road, Kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Facts are stubborn shackman. grin

Red shade is those urban population living in slums lol

You cant be this stupid lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
shocked shocked grin grin
Vlain:

Which reminds U what iammarwa (the Kenyan vlogger) said. He said they are so many super highway with high quality in SA but Kenya has just one which is dusty and badly constructed and every now and then everyone rushes there to take pics grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:

Kenyans are jokers grin grin grin grin, it's an insult comparing any Nigeria city with Kenya

Kaduna is becoming modern. Thanks to el rufai.

Forgive Kenyan they know their place now. Below us grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

Kenya is still over 50%

SA is around 25%

You cant be this stupid

SA has more inequality=shacks, murders, rapes, carjacking etc. Facts are not subjective. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

I forgot about that lol

That guy narrated how naive Kenyans are, that's because they know Ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda and Burundi now they think that's the best thing ever lol

Remember how they used to say two rivers is the biggest in africa? Lol

Even Miss Trudy made a video about it, lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

SA has more inequality=shacks, murders, rapes, carjacking etc. Facts are not subjective. wink

Kenya has poverty = slum, prostituttion, unemployment,underpaid labour, kidnapping.
U can add to the list .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

SA has more quality

So you really posted a chart you don't understand? Lol

Stupid

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

I forgot about that lol

That guy narrated how naive Kenyans are, that's because they know Ethiopia, Rwanda, Uganda and Burundi now they think that's the best thing ever lol

Remember how they used to say two rivers is the biggest in africa? Lol

Even Miss Trudy made a video about it, lol

Yeah I remember. Very stupid naive set of people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:

That crane I am seeing is it from galaxy mall?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:

Post kibere first cus that is where u reside

I have been posting all week hobbit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Kenya has poverty = slum, prostituttion, unemployment,underpaid labour, kidnapping.
U can add to the list .

Can you try to be original, parrot!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Okay.
Accept fact.

Number one position is paper GDP just look at the country

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

Can you try to be original, parrot!

I was as original as it got.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
Austine1213:

So you really posted a chart you don't understand? Lol

Stupid

What is so hard to understand?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12966610_12963886untitledjpegf00b416e41190686e1165a3b44a1bf51_jpege3ffddbe595b3ad639828450841815ca

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

I was as original as it got.

Calm down, the show has just started.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is the biggest GDP in Africa on paper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9303) (9304) (9305) (9306) (9307) (9308) (9309) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.