Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6160348 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9344) (9345) (9346) (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

And are Berbers black.
Yes some of them were!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

U care to list this amenities?
I already did!! Electricity, piped Sewage systems, Internet, TV, Cell phones..........should I go on?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

U are grasping at straw now. A sign of desperation.
Ironic since im the only one not shifting the goal posts every time grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
You mean you don't believe in facts?? also it wasn't the British that made those "claims" fyi!!

Then where did you get the accounts of human sacrifice, the Portuguese and Dutch never mentioned such. And Benin city had oil street lamps whether you want to accept it or not were not talking electric. We are talking about oil street KAMO and the first one was built in Benin in the 1500s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

U are playing semantics. Ride on
You just lack English comprehension.........ride on wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
I already did!! Electricity, piped Sewage systems, Internet, TV, Cell phones..........should I go on?

Nobody had anything of the things you listed until the 20th century. England didn’t have piped sewage systems until the 1930s. Internet 1990s and Africans helped to develop that, piped sewage systems they had pipes which would get rid of poop in each community. Tv who really had that until the 1950s. So yes do go on
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

You can tell that the great Benin kingdom was a far more peaceful, conducive, crime free, industrious advance society than both the Roman Empire and London at that time.

Envy made y'all burn it to the ground. Or do U care to give us reasons at to why Europeans chose to burn such magnificent historical city down.
LOL cool story bro wink next time bring facts smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
Yes some of them were!!

Exactly some and who’s to say that these some participated in the slave trade, majority of berbers are Arabic not black so the point still stands about Africans and they are predominantly Muslims. Find me a society of Africans who practiced traditional beliefs who were as barbaric and misogynistic as the European societies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
LOL cool story bro wink next time bring facts smiley

You haven’t brought facts either you just bring quotes I also brought quotes of Dutch and Portuguese explorers who went there but you don’t believe them. It is called selective acceptance. You accept what you want and leave the rest I can post the pictures again. The society was conducted in such a way that there was no need for doors not because they didn’t know what they were or how t9 use them but because there was so little crime and robbery in the area. They had long straight roads, tall walls and metal poles to light the streets. They had very shiny houses and all the roads were very clean these are accounts from the 1400s - 1600s

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

hi boss ..can you explain ths..
"Anthony Johnson, held as an indentured servant in 1621, he earned his freedom after several years, and was granted land by the colony"
To me it don't make sense to call him the first slave owner while he himself was in a way a slave cheesy

The story is IMPOSSIBLE MY DUDE! No way he could've been an Angolan. MUCH more likely an indig or BLACK Euro.
Here a book by Constanin Raffinesque, an American explorer in the early 1800s showing the former.
They were all over the US, in the West, East, South, North, Centre and all parts in BETWEEN. The true native AMERICANS ARE BLACK!?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
kikuyu1:

YOU'VE forgotten ALREADY!? There was no mfecane wherein Shakas' empire building supposedly killed 2 mn Africans .
Firstly that would've been 50% of the entire population at the time. Here's an academic breakdown of that myth.

[url][/https://www.jstor.org/stable/182353?seq=1]

It's complete BS! Like the empty land myth: they say when the Dutch landed in Cape Town in 1652 the whole land was empty. When you ask why then were they in conflict with the Khoi Khoi a mere DECADE after their arrival you hear crickets!
LOL!!! grin grin grin grin You do realise the Mfecane can be proven by Zulu scripture?? Nothing to do with the British!! grin grin grin..............Also your own source doesn't deny that the Mfecane didn't happen, it simply disputes what triggered it!! nice try though !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Jln115 is weirdly quiet and for once I actually believe in one of your conspiracies which is now a fact. A lot of propaganda was used by whites to label the blacks badly. We were never extremely violent, we never did human sacrifice we were highly spiritual people
I was banned that's why.........Secondly you are believing in a dude that claims the Earth is flat, Nazis were black, reptilians and believes in Unicorns.

And yes human sacrifice in Africa is very well documented as well in ancient Benin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Then where did you get the accounts of human sacrifice, the Portuguese and Dutch never mentioned such. And Benin city had oil street lamps whether you want to accept it or not were not talking electric. We are talking about oil street KAMO and the first one was built in Benin in the 1500s

Guy while we are debating lets just stick to facts even if it alters our perception of stuff..All societies are both good an bad

Forty-one female skeletons thrown into a pit were discovered by the archaeologist Graham Connah. These findings indicate that human sacrifice took place in Benin City since the thirteenth century CE. From the early days, human sacrifices were a part of the state religion. But many of the sensationalist accounts of the sacrifices, says historian J.D. Graham, are largely exaggerated or based on rumour and speculation. He says that all of the evidence "points to a limited, ritual custom of human sacrifice." Graham also notes that many of the written accounts referring to the human sacrifices describe them as actually being executed criminals.

Humans were sacrificed in an annual ritual in honour of the god of iron, where warriors from Benin City would perform an acrobatic dance while suspended from the trees. The ritual recalled a mythical war against the sky.

Sacrifices of a man, a woman, a goat, a cow and a ram were also made to a god quite literally called "the king of death." The god, named Ogiuwu, was worshipped at a special altar in the centre of Benin City.

There were two separate annual series of rites that honoured past Obas. Sacrifices were performed every fifth day. At the end of each series of rites, the current Oba's own father was honoured with a public festival. During the festival, twelve criminals, chosen from a prison where the worst criminals were held, were sacrificed.

By the end of the eighteenth century, three to four people were sacrificed at the mouth of the Benin River annually, to attract European trade.

At the burial rituals of Obas, human sacrifice was present; bodyguards of the Oba include those sacrificed. Additionally, wives and slaves of the Oba committed suicide, so that they could continue serving him in the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

hi boss ..can you explain ths..
"Anthony Johnson, held as an indentured servant in 1621, he earned his freedom after several years, and was granted land by the colony"
To me it don't make sense to call him the first slave owner while he himself was in a way a slave cheesy
Kikuyu1 is busy having his conspiracy theory fetishes again!! just ignore him!! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

but someone today denied that ths stuff never happened..that it was all lies .. grin
At first Abohboy denies Africans ever traded slaves......yet now he even states African had white slave(this is true btw)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Those numbers are likely highly inflated but nobody is denying the slave trade there was a slave trade but there were also Africans in The americas before there were Europeans there.
You said there was no slavery in Africa before Europeans came to Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
Kikuyu1 is busy having his conspiracy theory fetishes again!! just ignore him!! grin grin

The problem with you jl115 is that you are not patient ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
I was banned that's why.........Secondly you are believing in a dude that claims the Earth is flat, Nazis were black, reptilians and believes in Unicorns.

And yes human sacrifice in Africa is very well documented as well in ancient Benin
Can you elaborate more on this shithole story about human sacrifices
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

From Benin scripture........they worshiped the God of Iron
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Exactly some and who’s to say that these some participated in the slave trade, majority of berbers are Arabic not black so the point still stands about Africans and they are predominantly Muslims. Find me a society of Africans who practiced traditional beliefs who were as barbaric and misogynistic as the European societies
Africans were barbaric and are still barbaric today.
All these stories of ritual killings tells you how some folks are shitholes and barbaric
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Nobody had anything of the things you listed until the 20th century. England didn’t have piped sewage systems until the 1930s. Internet 1990s and Africans helped to develop that, piped sewage systems they had pipes which would get rid of poop in each community. Tv who really had that until the 1950s. So yes do go on
And? did Africans invent there own Electricity, Internet, Tarmac and Tv... ...Colonisation in Africa lasted till the 1960s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
pwapwapwapwa kazi..you really dont wanna know about ths stuff..you of all people ... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
All these stories of ritual killings tells you how some folks are shitholes and barbaric

Stop with ths kazi..what about the white people of Tanzania..why are they being hunted an sacrificed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Your precious Benin kingdom for one practised slavery............must I name more? because I can wink

Also there were many barbaric African societies........the Mfecane is a great example of that!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

boss being arabic doesn't mean you cant be black..just visit some parts of Yemen or even in Egypt or Sudan

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

You haven’t brought facts either you just bring quotes I also brought quotes of Dutch and Portuguese explorers who went there but you don’t believe them. It is called selective acceptance. You accept what you want and leave the rest I can post the pictures again. The society was conducted in such a way that there was no need for doors not because they didn’t know what they were or how t9 use them but because there was so little crime and robbery in the area. They had long straight roads, tall walls and metal poles to light the streets. They had very shiny houses and all the roads were very clean these are accounts from the 1400s - 1600s
I brought actual citations from reputable news outlets......I also posted several sources on the post that got me banned.

And FYI I never denied Africa didn't have extremely advanced societies like the Benin kingdom or Zimbabwean kingdom.

What im saying is Africa had slavery, murder, genocide, rape ect ect long before the colonisers came............YOU have a victim mentality and want to blame the failings of your own people on the Whitey to make yourself feel better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

The problem with you jl115 is that you are not patient ...
That is entirely true bru!!........won't deny it!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
I brought actual citations from reputable news outlets......I also posted several sources on the post that got me banned.

And FYI I never denied Africa didn't have extremely advanced societies like the Benin kingdom or Zimbabwean kingdom.

What im saying is Africa had slavery, murder, genocide, rape ect ect long before the colonisers came............ YOU have a victim mentality and want to blame the failings of your own people on the Whitey to make yourself feel better .

say what! sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
You should know.........it's pretty prevalent even today in Tanzania

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kazikazi:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just because you are still hunting albinos in Tz doesnt give you the right to speak on behalf of Africa. You are the only barbaric/primitive society left on this side of the continent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
You should know.........it's pretty prevalent even today in Tanzania
an kazikazi logs off cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
All races are barbaric or have barbaric history.........that's human nature

(1) (2) (3) ... (9344) (9345) (9346) (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.