Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,323 members, 7,850,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6267359 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9356) (9357) (9358) (9359) (9360) (9361) (9362) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2021
Abohboy:

Added to thst in Egyptian mythology there is the belief that they came from the source of the great river namely the Nile in central Africa where black people inhabit. Meaning that they came from the black people. Also if Egypt was an Arab civilization how come they didn’t have any mosques built I mean the ancient Egyptians they believed in gods like Horus and Osiris. Which can be seen represented in other sub Saharan African beliefs showing a link between the ancient kemetic beliefs and sub Saharan African beliefs like the Yoruba, igbo, masaai all have relations to each other and to ancient kemetic civilization all the evidence is there.

Critical thinking.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
uhm naa ill take the word of actual modern Scholars vs a random dude on NL wink

Guy shut up go and read about cheikh anta diop all the evidence is there he wa a PhD student
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 12:54pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
Egyptians have always been Arab..... Not Black Sub-Saharan..... Don't come talking kak!! grin grin grin

Egyptians have not always been Arab, what are you trying to insinuate now Boer?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Just30:

By modern scholars, you mean the scholars with the narratives that favours your ego.

Cause there are other modern scholars who reject your scholar's narratives because it is inconsistent with actual history and Archaeological excavation
again..... Cool story bro wink....... All I stated was that Egyptian are and were not Black.... And what I mean by that is black Sub-Saharan Africans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2021
Justnotyou:

Egyptians have not always been Arab, what are you trying to insinuate now Boer?
.... Its called sarcasm bro....fvcking hell grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2021
Abohboy:

Who cares about mainstream scholars when we have professor cheikh anta diop who did a lot of in depth research. Most scholars have always gone against thinking ancient Egypt was a black civilization even though herodotus himself described them as blacks and Egyptians a Greek scholar who was there at the time so what evidence do they have to go against an eye witness
And most have discarded Diop's research due to several flaws...... And fyi when I mean black I mean Black Africans not darked skinned people wink

The British saw human sacrifice first hand in Benin yet you said its propaganda.... Now you are talking about Greek eyewitnesses?? Hypocritical much??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Shut up!!! U scream conspiracy theorists when fact glaringly reveals the white for their antics and mischievous- ness. U select what U want to hear and accept and deride other people input just cos it's exposes the wickedness and fraud of white people. Nonsense
what facts? Youve provided none...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Then why didn't U quote him saying that.
Let me guess.its cos it plays in well to the white narrative U are trying to project and puts y'all in good light.
Dude if you can't have a debate without spewing your racism then fvck off wink

Maybe go back to what the original debate was about before spewing your racism
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Then why didn't U quote him saying that.
Let me guess.its cos it plays in well to the white narrative U are trying to project and puts y'all in good light.
also I did read his post his entire post.... Only the first sentence claiming refugee camps were a myth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Nope that would be U.

I don't accept Ur white washed history over critical thinking and original occupants testimonies as at that time.
again with your racism..... Firstly if you don't know what the debate was about then don't spew your nonsense.

Your boy Abohboy claimed Egyptian were not Black when I brought up the slavery in Africa debate but when we were talking about the advances of the west he all of a sudden claimed Egyptians are now black again.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Selective acceptance is playing out here.
Abohboy only accepts that Egyptians are black when they invent stuff but are not black when they practised slavery

#selectiveacceptance
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2021
68816419:

Here is an Old video(but posted some few months ago), not showing the newly dualized Yakubu Gawon and underpass road, ongoing dualization of Kasu road , swimming pool road, dualized Isa Kaita roads, on going Barnawa roads construction, newly dualized katuru, dualized Alkali road, newly dualized race course roads, ongoing dualization of Rabah roads among other roads and Bridges projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snBtVg565Lc

Good!

Now Create a thread on both cities and let neutral give their opinions on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
again..... Cool story bro wink....... All I stated was that Egyptian are and were not Black.... And what I mean by that is black Sub-Saharan Africans

Yes they were all the similarities in beliefs and culture are there and even the artefacts and paintings depict black people so what exactly is the problem the Sphinx is a black person thick lips, thick bunched up hair, he had a protruding and large nose but they destroyed that to try and take away its African and black characteristics the ancient Egyptians were black even herodotus said it a Greek scholar alive at the time so who are you to clam anything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Is that it only take out from this. Are U justifying the white attempt to kill him simply because he wanted to take back what was rightfully ours.
Do U know what he was about doing would have had a significant effect all throughoyt africa.

I think U should go back and watch that video.

Seen the video .....will comment later .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
And most have discarded Diop's research due to several flaws...... And fyi when I mean black I mean Black Africans not darked skinned people wink

The British saw human sacrifice first hand in Benin yet you said its propaganda.... Now you are talking about Greek eyewitnesses?? Hypocritical much??

How I’m I being a hypocrite the Greeks weren’t like the British nobody has discarded diop’s research they rejected it because at the time they were very racist and refused to accept such a theory from a negro who lived in a colony they occupied. They only documented human sacrifice when they wanted to take over so where’s the hypocrisy please concentrate on your own life and stop debating on black maters
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:

Also wants the difference between a dark skinned person and an African I’m genuinely intrigued now tell me right now what’s the difference between a dark skinned man and an African especially considering this was over 3000-5000 years ago, this is also considering that in Ancient kemetic religion and belief systems they say they came from the source of the great river in africa interior so what’s the difference between them and a Black man at least you admitted they were dark skinned but now what makes them not African but black and don’t even bring up that climate bs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
cool story

Are Sudanese black?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
again with your racism..... Firstly if you don't know what the debate was about then don't spew your nonsense.

Your boy Abohboy claimed Egyptian were not Black when I brought up the slavery in Africa debate but when we were talking about the advances of the west he all of a sudden claimed Egyptians are now black again.....

When did I claim the Egyptians weren’t black I said the ancient Egyptians were black but the Egyptians within the Arab slave trade in the 10th century were not blacks what is so difficult to understand if I worded it differently thst is my part but whites no Arabs moved into ancient Egypt around 525 and they started to breed with the blacks creating the Egyptians we see today and the Egyptians who were there in Arab slave trade not blacks but a mix between all three

Stop taking my words out of context for your own arguments you keep on creating strawmen and it’s getting annoying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
Abohboy only accepts that Egyptians are black when they invent stuff but are not black when they practised slavery

#selectiveacceptance

Olodumare please heal this ones ori

Ase O!

What I said was ancient Egyptians were black but the Arab slave trade Egyptians weren’t becaus that was after over 1000 years of breeding and living with whites, Arabs and blacks all together obviously diluted the black blood within them why that is difficult to understand for you beats me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Sometimes reading stuff from internet might alter your perception on stuff..so lets me ask you few question an please dont refer to the web.

1.what are the origins of Boers
2. are they Dutch
3.Are they pure white

more questions coming

This is my g25 model run on the average afrikaner. It's rough but it'll do for now.

In pic 1 you can note the closest European community to the Afrikaner is the Dutch.

From pic 2 they're on average a lil admixed with SSA also their admixture profile isn't perfect since I'm not using the right sources probably, the Dutch isn't as elevated as one would expect for a community that's close to the Dutch.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
.... Its called sarcasm bro....fvcking hell grin grin grin

OH really, lol idgt my bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Just30:
cool story

Are Sudanese black?

Yes .....they are black
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Yeah that's what the west wants U to think.

Yeah but Ghadaffi killed many and imprisoned just as much. Him sticking to the west doesn't sanctify his evil actions. If this is our pan African hero then we are failing from the start. Our hero should be his excellency Robert Mugabe or the warrior John Garang.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

*Smh*. .pls learn to say the truth. Why then those the word kemet exist.

The Black Egyptian hypothesis states that ancient Egypt was a predominantly Black civilization, as the term is currently understood in modern American ethnic perception. It includes a particular focus on identifying links to Sub-Saharan cultures and the questioning of the race of specific notable individuals from Dynastic times, including Tutankhamun,[1] the king represented in the Great Sphinx of Giza,[2][3] and Greek Ptolemaic queen Cleopatra

And again. More proof.

Ancient Egyptians referred to their homeland as Kmt (conventionally pronounced as Kemet).

According to Diop, the Egyptians referred to themselves as "Black" people or kmt, and km was the etymological root of other words, such as Kam or Ham, which refer to Black people in Hebrew tradition

Ham was the father of four sons, Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan. The Ethiopians, Egyptians, some Arabian and African tribes, and the Canaanites descended from these sons.
Which ever we look at the Hebrews documented their way of life better than many tribes..sometimes its good to go to the source... the problem with africans its like there was history purge on their side..few info written down...majority of info comes from outsiders an mostly from white people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

*Smh*. .pls learn to say the truth. Why then those the word kemet exist.

The Black Egyptian hypothesis states that ancient Egypt was a predominantly Black civilization, as the term is currently understood in modern American ethnic perception. It includes a particular focus on identifying links to Sub-Saharan cultures and the questioning of the race of specific notable individuals from Dynastic times, including Tutankhamun,[1] the king represented in the Great Sphinx of Giza,[2][3] and Greek Ptolemaic queen Cleopatra

And again. More proof.

Ancient Egyptians referred to their homeland as Kmt (conventionally pronounced as Kemet).

According to Diop, the Egyptians referred to themselves as "Black" people or kmt, and km was the etymological root of other words, such as Kam or Ham, which refer to Black people in Hebrew tradition
you are right
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
gallivant:

Yeah but Ghadaffi killed many and imprisoned just as much. Him sticking to the west doesn't sanctify his evil actions. If this is our pan African hero then we are failing from the start. Our hero should be his excellency Robert Mugabe or the warrior John Garang.

Mugabe was another idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Vlain:

Yes
so the whites also arm bandits in Nigeria, then tell buhari to support their atrocities, the west told the north to engage in under aged voting, to favour them in election, the west told maina to steal from FG and run to Niger, the white man told Abacha to loot so much that his family would boast that dangote is a poor man Or told FG make them no invest for research. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Ham was the father of four sons, Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan. The Ethiopians, Egyptians, some Arabian and African tribes, and the Canaanites descended from these sons.
Which ever we look at the Hebrews documented their way of life better than many tribes..sometimes its good to go to the source... the problem with africans its like there was history purge on their side..few info written down...majority of info comes from outsiders an mostly from white people

So you believe that god flooded 5e whole world and we were all born of incest laden brothers and sisters I don’t believe in that story the Egyptians pre date the Hebrews and they documented history a lot better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2021
IGpro1:
so the whites also arm bandits in Nigeria, then tell buhari to support their atrocities, the west told the north to engage in under aged voting, to favour them in election, the west told maina to steal from FG and run to Niger, the white man told Abacha to loot so much that his family would boast that dangote is a poor man Or told FG make them no invest for research. grin grin grin

Yes they do actually Boko Haram and insurgency is funded by the French notice how when the Nigerian government said they were going to analyze the Timbuktu manuscripts suddenly the area was overrun with terrorists. Boko Haram is quite literally supported by Chad through France

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
tylann:

Mugabe was another idiot

If he left power after freeing the country he would have been a hero he started as a hero and ended as a fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2021
Abohboy:

So you believe that god flooded 5e whole world and we were all born of incest laden brothers and sisters I don’t believe in that story the Egyptians pre date the Hebrews and they documented history a lot better.
dude whatever you want to believe please do so..but you cant wish stuff away...
Kush, Khemit/Egypt (Mizraim), Canaan (Canaanites), and Phut (Phutites), all this existed..fact..Ethiopians existed..fact...
Boss you're trying to select parts that suits your narrative..you cant wish mont Kilimanjaro away coz it exists and thats reality...

You tend to quote folks who had no first-hand experience and claim that's all we need to know..the professors ya quoting are basically western-educated peeps who are just 20th century born..they just read books like you or me and come with their own hypothesis..
But the question, do the fossils support their hypothesis...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
jl115:
what facts? Youve provided none...

U provide double standards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9356) (9357) (9358) (9359) (9360) (9361) (9362) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.