Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6224993 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9353) (9354) (9355) (9356) (9357) (9358) (9359) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2021
popizaino:

Let's sub Saharan Africa countries learn to crawl before walking. Ghaddaffi only planned for the continent after improving the lives of his own citizens despite the west ......let individual government improve their country first like ghaddaffi did .

Is that it only take out from this. Are U justifying the white attempt to kill him simply because he wanted to take back what was rightfully ours.
Do U know what he was about doing would have had a significant effect all throughoyt africa.

I think U should go back and watch that video.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
68816419:

You want to see Kaduna Infrastructures?
Kaduna Main stdatim- (Kaduna state have 3 large stadiums namely Ahmadu stadium, Ranchas Bees Stadiums and the newly reconstructed Murtala Mohammed Square)
1- Ahmadu stadium
2- Murtala Square sports Ground( This alone could Host mini all African Games)
3- Kaduna State International Airport
4- some views from Kaduna

Post videos rather .

You don't need to tell me about KD I know it,just Post videos maybe you could be talking about another kd.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
popizaino:

Let's sub Saharan Africa countries learn to crawl before walking. Ghaddaffi only planned for the continent after improving the lives of his own citizens despite the west ......let individual government improve their country first like ghaddaffi did .

Do you know how he developed the nation by kicking our foreign businesses and promoting local ones and by having a full control of all their resources which most African countries don’t have because of the imperialism from the former colonial powers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vlain:

Is that it only take out from this. Are U justifying the white attempt to kill him simply because he wanted to take back what was rightfully ours.
Do U know what he was about doing would have had a significant effect all throughoyt africa.

You seem to be one of the only people ok this thread who actually understands anything mtisqubit is still learning so it’s commendable. But you clearly know your stuff. In Africa as you can see rn with Nigeria manufacturers are struggling because they can’t get dollars. But if gaddafi’s plan had come true then they wouldn’t have depended upon the dollar they would have had the money already being printed within africa hence there would be no shortage of scarcity and since the currency is tied to the gold reserves of Africa there is never any massive devaluation or fluctuancy in the power or worth of the currency allowing African businesses to develop without American input.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2021
gallivant:

This is not healthy.
Why?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
popizaino:

Post videos rather .

You don't need to tell me about KD I know it,just Post videos maybe you could be talking about another kd.
Are those pictures not from KD?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vlain:

I thought his own people stuck a gun in Ghadaffis' rectum! I am all for Pan Africanism but since when did Muamar Ghadaffi become an African hero? Smh
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
68816419:

Why?

An obsession is never healthy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

You seem to be one of the only people ok this thread who actually understands anything mtisqubit is still learning so it’s commendable. But you clearly know your stuff. In Africa as you can see rn with Nigeria manufacturers are struggling because they can’t get dollars. But if gaddafi’s plan had come true then they wouldn’t have depended upon the dollar they would have had the money already being printed within africa hence there would be no shortage of scarcity and since the currency is tied to the gold reserves of Africa there is never any massive devaluation or fluctuancy in the power or worth of the currency allowing African businesses to develop without American input.
Japan has a weak currency than Kenya,Ghana,Zambia etc.But Japan is very much industrialized.
Weak currency is good when industrializing a nation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
Japan has a weak currency than Kenya,Ghana,Zambia etc.But Japan is very much industrialized.
Weak currency is good when industrializing a nation

Since a weak currency is good, Tanzania should be as industrilized as Japan, right kumamoto? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
gallivant:

I thought his own people stuck a gun in Ghadaffis' rectum! I am all for Pan Africanism but since when did Muamar Ghadaffi become an African hero? Smh
The same Gadafi helped IDD amin of Uganda to attack Tanzania. Actually, Gadafi sent the army to help defend IDD amin in that TZ vs Uganda war.
What kind of an African hero supports a Ugandan dictotor who attacked TZ and killed Tanzanian civilians in border areas near to Uganda?
Mr kibera,you are right at last....
IDD amin was a shitholes together with his Gadafi.Both were shitholes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
gallivant:

Of course he was an African hero he was a great pan Africanist those people who stood up against him, now regret thst decision unless they hate their country, they were supported by and funded by the west especially america because they were trying to stop gaddafi from making the gold dinar the currency of the African continent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
The same Japan helped IDD amin of Uganda to attack Tanzania. Actually, Gadafi sent the army to help defend IDD amin in that TZ vs Uganda war.
What kind of an African hero supports a Ugandan dictotor who attacked TZ and killed Tanzanian civilians in border areas near to Uganda?
Mr kibera,you are right at last....
IDD amin was a shitholes together with his Gadafi.Both were shitholes

Because idi amin was against the imperialism of the west which is what Africans were against that’s why gaddafi supported him anyone against imperialism from the west and my support, he was no puppet to the west like Mobutu sese soke, deby, biya etc. Are he was a hero in that right

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2021
gallivant:

Since a weak currency is good, Tanzania should be as industrilized as Japan, right kumamoto? undecided
There are factors are at play. But you can't say a weak currency is all bad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
There are factors are at play. But you can't say a weak currency is all bad.

Try not to mention Kenya in your arguments or I will tear you a new one. smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Because idi amin was against the imperialism of the west which is what Africans were against that’s why gaddafi supported him anyone against imperialism from the west and my support, he was no puppet to the west like Mobutu sese soke, deby, biya etc. Are he was a hero in that right
Don't call him a hero. !at be a hero he was in your small head.
For me,and many others who refused to swallow lies,we can't accept Gaddafi and his deceptions.
At one time he call himself a pan africanist.
The next day he fight Julius nyerere and Tanzania which at those days we were leading on fight against colonizers in southern Africa and Africa as a continent. But here came your Gadafi, helping a Ugandan dictotor to invade Tanzania and kill the civilians!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Do you know how he developed the nation by kicking our foreign businesses and promoting local ones and by having a full control of all their resources which most African countries don’t have because of the imperialism from the former colonial powers.

That stuff pisssed them up. Notice how they repeated history again. I mean what they did in Benin.

U either allow us take control over everything over step in and burn everything thing to the ground. Libya is literally burnt to the ground now.

That's why I laugh at how most Africans are so ignorant putting the blame fully on the leaders without reserving some for this hidden wicked western Power lurking in the shadows and Wreck-It havoc U can not trace back to them..

Africa will be needing more than just a few pan Africanist. We need a pan Africanist leader that would wake up the revolutionary mind of Africa and educate them about their history, culture, beliefs. And also point them in the right direction to know who their real enemies are. That way most Africans would stop putting this white demons on a pedestal and start seeing them for who they truly are which apparently aren't much. For centuries they"be stayed relevant and powerful by oppressing,enslaving,brain washing,bully cheating, thievery, stealing. U can add to that list. Once African are exposed to all of their act then our minds will be liberated from this mental servitude. And that way when U try kill one person for standing up to U a thousand more will rise up and face U till U succumb.

Asia was able to succeed by first educating and liberating the mind of the people. There is power in unity and the voice of the people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
68816419:

Those areas are Still very tiny in comparison with the underdeveloped areas of Nairobi and they are more like residential estates with small shopping spaces, tiny and bad road networks mostly occupied by foreign expatriate, Indians, whites and few corrupt black Kenya politiancians
So Karen is tiny and Kibera is huge? Dude, I need a piece of whatever you smoke. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
gallivant:

Try not to mention Kenya in your arguments or I will tear you a new one. smiley
I will stop that the day you stop starving
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
gallivant:

Don't be decieved. The West are the one drumming that beat. Most especially America s d it was led by Barack Obama and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kazikazi:
I will stop that the day you stop starving

The only one starving are LDC nations. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Abohboy:

Of course he was an African hero he was a great pan Africanist those people who stood up against him, now regret thst decision unless they hate their country, they were supported by and funded by the west especially america because they were trying to stop gaddafi from making the gold dinar the currency of the African continent.

Yes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vlain:

Don't be decieved. The West are the one drumming that beat. Most especially America s d it was led by Barack Obama and his cohorts.

Muamar Ghadaffi did more harm than good. That was my only point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2021
gallivant:

The only one starving are LDC nations. wink

You are busy with stories of 1967?
Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho

Kenya kenya
We feed u hungry fellows

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
The hungry cant feed the hungry, you shouldnt pat yourself in the back. Its foolish!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
popizaino:

Post videos rather .

Here is an Old video(but posted some few months ago), not showing the newly dualized Yakubu Gawon and underpass road, ongoing dualization of Kasu road , swimming pool road, dualized Isa Kaita roads, on going Barnawa roads construction, newly dualized katuru, dualized Alkali road, newly dualized race course roads, ongoing dualization of Rabah roads among other roads and Bridges projects

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snBtVg565Lc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
It's so annoying to see some defending and celebrating dictators. muamar Ghadafi was evil and crazy. a man that chose virgin women as his body guard,whose image the citizens bowed down to in public places. Of course those calling him an African hero, have never travelled to the country. A friend of encountered horror in their refugee camps under Ghadafi, were they'd feed blacks to lions and crocs. They forget it was his people who rose against him and eventually killed him. They forgot how he called them rats. He wanted an Islamic African country were he would be the president, only Nigeria stood against that ambitious plan, as a result wanted the country to split so he could have control. ...the west has helped Africans destroy themselves, because we don't have intellectual and patriotic leaders.
There's nothing like Pan African unity.

Same people think Christianity is the problem of Africa, what a hopeless thought.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kenyams , here is the poorest state in Nigeria, Adamawa state, u can see how even how the tiny streets have good and quality roads , now tell me, how are the streets of Nakuru when the tiny CBD is removed from the equation.?, How many roads/flyovers bridge projects currently ongoing in Nakuru?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc778g0y-_w

This North Eastern state is currently building two flyover bridges one at the state capital , the other at Jimeta
Yola flconstruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutzwmklSOc

Yola flyover construction so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLfLVtATi8

Jimeta flyover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHxbI16b70Q
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 6:33am On Jan 20, 2021
gallivant:

Gaddafi's entourage was bombed by a French military plane and rebels armed by France and USA directed towards the wreckage where they killed him Libya right now just like somalia has fallen. every region has a warlord, yes Gaddafi was an African hero, he single-handedly funded Africa's first satellite Wimax Bridge
He was funding the African union, investing in African nations, plus giving out practical solutions, like splitting of Nigeria Africa having it's own currency pegged to gold which majority comes from Africa(reason for his assassination)he wasn't a Saint but he was an African hero

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 6:39am On Jan 20, 2021
IGpro1:
It's so annoying to see some defending and celebrating dictators. muamar Ghadafi was evil and crazy. a man that chose virgin women as his body guard,whose image the citizens bowed down to in public places. Of course those calling him an African hero, have never travelled to the country. A friend of encountered horror in their refugee camps under Ghadafi, were they'd feed blacks to lions and crocs. They forget it was his people who rose against him and eventually killed him. They forgot how he called them rats. He wanted an Islamic African country were he would be the president, only Nigeria stood against that ambitious plan, as a result wanted the country to split so he could have control. ...the west has helped Africans destroy themselves, because we don't have intellectual and patriotic leaders.
There's nothing like Pan African unity.

Same people think Christianity is the problem of Africa, what a hopeless thought.

It's a shame that you have lived all your life believing western media and castigating your own..Nigeria didn't stand for nothing, Nigeria should be divided across religious lines anybody who doesn't beleive this is naive,
FYI a lot of the rebels who overthrew Gaddafi were from Algeria, Egypt and yemen..sponsored by the west. Gaddafi never fed black people to lions Gaddafi was using Black people in his military infact that's the sole reason black people are being killed in Libya right now because they were pro Gaddafi, killing of blacks in Libya has come after his death
Get your facts right before posting nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2021
68816419:
Kenyams , here is the poorest state in Nigeria, Adamawa state, u can see how even how the tiny streets have good and quality roads , now tell me, how are the streets of Nakuru when the tiny CBD is removed from the equation.?, How many roads/flyovers bridge projects currently ongoing in Nakuru?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc778g0y-_w

This North Eastern state is currently building two flyover bridges one at the state capital , the other at Jimeta
Yola flconstruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rutzwmklSOc

Yola flyover construction so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxLfLVtATi8

Jimeta flyover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHxbI16b70Q

you always make me laugh � � � one thing I know you will remember Mr. Matiangi for life
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2021
Kazikazi:
Don't call him a hero. !at be a hero he was in your small head.
For me,and many others who refused to swallow lies,we can't accept Gaddafi and his deceptions.
At one time he call himself a pan africanist.
The next day he fight Julius nyerere and Tanzania which at those days we were leading on fight against colonizers in southern Africa and Africa as a continent. But here came your Gadafi, helping a Ugandan dictotor to invade Tanzania and kill the civilians!

Understand the context, Gaddafi was helping Uganda because iddi amin was anti Israel, this was a war bigger than your Tanzanian village..Iddi amin wanted to attack western nations by threatening their interests in both kenya & Tanzania he started with Tanzania because he thought they were easy pickings, he was wrong kenya closed the border and Uganda couldn't get military, medical and food from Mombasa port. he lost the war

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9353) (9354) (9355) (9356) (9357) (9358) (9359) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.