Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6204329 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) (9723) (9724) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
#Copied~

John Pombe Magufuli, a LUO Kenyan was born in 1959 as John Aruna Okong'o. It's his children playmates who prefered to use the Kiswahili meaning of that name. His father, a coxswain with the then East African Railways and Harbours and originally from Seme Kanyadwera in Kisumu County, retired and settled in Tanzania, repairing padlocks (kifuli/vifuli), giving his son the third name. People would refer to the father as " the padlock repairer..
A large swath of Northern Tanzania/North Mara is occupied by the Luo. It's the border that separates them from their Kenyan kin, like the Kuria and Maasai. During the colonial period, many Luos settled in other parts of Tanzania, fishing, working in the mines or with the EAHR like JPM's father. They are spread beyond North Mara into Bunda, Magu, Geita, Buhongwa, Mwanza, Kamanga, Shinyanga etc.
In one of the recent stories on Magufuli, I read that elders from his Sukuma ethnic group had been brought to State House, Dar, to pray for him. So was he a Sukuma or a Luo?
It's like Wanga, a Luo from the Royal Luo Babito (Rabongo) who founded the Baganda Kingdom, was adopted by the Luhya to found the Wanga Kingdom in Mumias..
True. Politically speaking and even culturally, integration was important. The history of prominent people have twists and turns. Wanga's son, Matar, migrated with Owila ( Uyoma), Wanga's brother, back to Louland to found the Sakwa clan from which Raila is descended. Nyerere's mother was said to have been from the North Mara Luo where the late Owino Misiani the musician came from. She had "juogi" (spirits) which set her wondering before she settled in Zanake, Butiama, to give birth to Mwalimu Kambarage with Mzee Nyerere.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Look very carefully at this short vid:

[url]Brighteon.com/e5c2cd2a-6a23-41ff-8430-345e81d176b5[/url]

Its so obvious imo the planners of this Election Steal/'ronadrama DGAF!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Anyone who watched DW channel in the resent past must have seen Ghana Dog market,but why why Ghana,feeding/feasting on dog's meet!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 7:05am On Mar 22, 2021
vaxx:
Good, does your mobile money service offer pension, insurance and investment option ?

you started just a year after Kenya but your penetration remain stagnant , what is the reason behind this.
There are laws when it comes to insurance and investment options. They have made mobile money primarily for money transfers while other sectors deal with insurance and investment.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Mzal3ndo:

There are laws when it comes to insurance and investment options. They have made mobile money primarily for money transfers while other sectors deal with insurance and investment.
same law can be applicable on mobile money if the government so wish. it just about policy .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Campus kid, your MOMO is messed up in it's implementation of mobile money. MOMO should be a platform with APIs allowing all sort of application and integration to be built on top of it. In kenya - whatever the sector - there are gazillion such apps or intergrations. Be it pensions or name it. That is why M-pesa is a huge success - and all the copy-cats are struggling to replicate it's sucess.
vaxx:
same law can be applicable on mobile money if the government so wish. it just about policy .

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2021
leo552:
Anyone who watched DW channel in the resent past must have seen Ghana Dog market,but why why Ghana,feeding/feasting on dog's meet!!
Someone will come here an claim how civilized they are by eating dog meat.. grin grin Please niggas dont compare ths sh.it with chinese..ths is primitive even to African level...Primitive i say..An i saw you accuse naijas another day...pricks grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es4u230qibI

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Why am i not even surprised grin look guys am not judging...its only that the eish which goes on in WA is another level.. grin

So ths is the emplyment w've been told .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2021
Stevoh18:
#Copied~

John Pombe Magufuli, a LUO Kenyan was born in 1959 as John Aruna Okong'o. It's his children playmates who prefered to use the Kiswahili meaning of that name. His father, a coxswain with the then East African Railways and Harbours and originally from Seme Kanyadwera in Kisumu County, retired and settled in Tanzania, repairing padlocks (kifuli/vifuli), giving his son the third name. People would refer to the father as " the padlock repairer..
A large swath of Northern Tanzania/North Mara is occupied by the Luo. It's the border that separates them from their Kenyan kin, like the Kuria and Maasai. During the colonial period, many Luos settled in other parts of Tanzania, fishing, working in the mines or with the EAHR like JPM's father. They are spread beyond North Mara into Bunda, Magu, Geita, Buhongwa, Mwanza, Kamanga, Shinyanga etc.
In one of the recent stories on Magufuli, I read that elders from his Sukuma ethnic group had been brought to State House, Dar, to pray for him. So was he a Sukuma or a Luo?
It's like Wanga, a Luo from the Royal Luo Babito (Rabongo) who founded the Baganda Kingdom, was adopted by the Luhya to found the Wanga Kingdom in Mumias..
True. Politically speaking and even culturally, integration was important. The history of prominent people have twists and turns. Wanga's son, Matar, migrated with Owila ( Uyoma), Wanga's brother, back to Louland to found the Sakwa clan from which Raila is descended. Nyerere's mother was said to have been from the North Mara Luo where the late Owino Misiani the musician came from. She had "juogi" (spirits) which set her wondering before she settled in Zanake, Butiama, to give birth to Mwalimu Kambarage with Mzee Nyerere.

So magufuli was Saddam relative grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2021
RUBBISH

[s]
leQubit:

Someone will come here an claim how civilized they are by eating dog meat.. grin grin Please niggas dont compare ths sh.it with chinese..ths is primitive even to African level...Primitive i say..An i saw you accuse naijas another day...pricks grin

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
leQubit:
Why am i not even surprised grin look guys am not judging...its only that the eish which goes on in WA is another level.. grin

Let me show you something that should be more concerning to you

Nairobi is in a deep water crisis, as only less than 50% of it population is supplied with water.

And this has been so for years now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DQZ50HKVo8&t=12s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
leQubit:

shocked shocked sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
kikuyu1:
Look very carefully at this short vid:

[url]Brighteon.com/e5c2cd2a-6a23-41ff-8430-345e81d176b5[/url]

Its so obvious imo the planners of this Election Steal/'ronadrama DGAF!

Took me some time to see it but that's actually a hologram. Any time I see the guy he's either a deep fake, hologram or clone of his former self.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMCmGLdBslP/?igshid=pc5k1vw42865

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
vaxx:
You keep reminding me of how stupid you sound . despite your continuous interest in shifting the goal post , Ghana is still miles ahead of you.

No any African country has fully anexed inteperobiility of money transaction just like Ghana as did. you may be first country to start it along Uganda but you aren't successful in it like Ghana. hence the reasons Ghana is term to be the largest growing market for mobile money penetration in Africa.

even with many company setting their office in Kenya, it hasn't changed anything. Ghana still received the highest foreign direct investment than your back water country. hence the reason for our lower unemployment ratio to yours

WTF EVER!? Special needs MOFO, you're talking to the guy who DESIGNED THE ISHYT!?
He's the guy who built the car while you can change the tyre and think YOU'RE KNOWLEDGE is on his level: it's not and can never be.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2021
The Capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Took me some time to see it but that's actually a hologram. Any time I see the guy he's either a deep fake, hologram or clone of his former self.

EXACTLY! In fact the WH is STILL unoccupied. The depth of the fakery in the drama surprises even me!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2021

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
kikuyu1:

WTF EVER!? Special needs MOFO, you're talking to the guy who DESIGNED THE ISHYT!?
He's the guy who built the car while you can change the tyre and think YOU'RE KNOWLEDGE is on his level: it's not and can never be.
You are one big ass licker , a very big idiot on the thread who fan up stupidity whenever it is display .

The guy can even be your god, but to me he is not enough for my slippers .

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

My take on ths... cheesy

Ok lets assume its a hologram or the guy is just a clone cheesy .. do you know what ths means..the tech is highly advanced..something which can only be obtained from advanced civilization aka aliens..so we talking of aliens now.. cheesy Then if its about aliens then we bleeped bro... grin They will rule us

But if the story is just another conspiracy theory just like the one claiming Trump is still the president of USA then its a pity..Fox news broadcasting a conspiracy theory is justanother level...which means then the Republicans will be bleeped for thousands of years by democrats coz of their way reasoning... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
leQubit:

Well dog meat is a delicacy to some people.

Some tribes in the northern part of Ghana consume dog meat. Consuming dog meat is better than poverty.

In China,
South Korea
Vietnam etc dog meat is on high demand so chill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0pdpb49g9s

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
I go to agree with this description of Magufuli and TZs.

For all his antics TZ was actually back sliding. On all fronts; social economic and foreign relations they were worse off. He died before he could see the full results of his misguided policies like Chavez of Venezuela. He was the leader Tanzanians deserved because he mirrored their national character: petty, violent, superstitious, bombastic, jingoistic, anti intellectual and meddler in all affairs. He was unbecoming of a president imo and had very low IQ

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
vaxx:
But with Tanzania its all about regulation and tax collection different sectors have different taxes so inter-mixing is a good breading ground for tax avoidance, thus, keeping insurance with the insurance guys while mobile money with the BOT
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
leQubit:

My take on ths... cheesy

Ok lets assume its a hologram or the guy is just a clone cheesy .. do you know what ths means..the tech is highly advanced..something which can only be obtained from advanced civilization aka aliens..so we talking of aliens now.. cheesy Then if its about aliens then we bleeped bro... grin They will rule us

Have you ever taken into account the aliens might be already here with us in the form of Japanese? tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mkenya2019:
I go to agree with this description of Magufuli and TZs.

For all his antics TZ was actually back sliding. On all fronts; social economic and foreign relations they were worse off. He died before he could see the full results of his misguided policies like Chavez of Venezuela. He was the leader Tanzanians deserved because he mirrored their national character: petty, violent, superstitious, bombastic, jingoistic, anti intellectual and meddler in all affairs. He was unbecoming of a president imo and had very low IQ
You don't know Tanzania so just hush. Find a way to stop your government from bollowing Ksh.2B per day.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mzal3ndo:

But with Tanzania its all about regulation and tax collection different sectors have different taxes so inter-mixing is a good breading ground for tax avoidance, thus, keeping insurance with the insurance guys while mobile money with the BOT
There will always be legal ground to avoid tax payment . a well structured policy can be effective in collecting tax in whatever form an organization operate. it doesn't matter at all. . being able to enjoy all the necessary program that comes with traditional banking just on a simple telecoms chip is a beautiful technology.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
leQubit:

My take on ths... cheesy

But if the story is just another conspiracy theory just like the one claiming Trump is still the president of USA then its a pity..Fox news broadcasting a conspiracy theory is justanother level...which means then the Republicans will be bleeped for thousands of years by democrats coz of their way reasoning... grin

They getting better by the day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdIu1fYYIc8
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
vankelvin:

Well dog meat is a delicacy to some people.

Some tribes in the northern part of Ghana consume dog meat. Consuming dog meat is better than poverty.

In China,
South Korea
Vietnam etc dog meat is on high demand so chill.

Those Turkana had cattles...not dogs grin its only that theydont wan sell them coz of cultural practice..And like i said am not judging.. cheesy An please leave the asians alone ,they are not africans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
kikuyu1:

EXACTLY! In fact the WH is STILL unoccupied. The depth of the fakery in the drama surprises even me!

That could be highly possible

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9S7VNesqf0vk/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
gallivant:

Have you ever taken into account the aliens might be already here with us in the form of Japanese? tongue

grin grin dont start it msee cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
leQubit:

Those Turkana had cattles...not dogs grin its only that theydont wan sell them coz of cultural practice..And like i said am not judging.. cheesy An please leave the asians alone ,they are not africans

Such stupidity they not Africans so the aren't humans

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
leQubit:

Those in the Northern part of Ghana are also known for
Crop farming
Cattle farming
Sheep, Goat and
Guinea fowl farming just that some of the tribes there rear dogs for their meat. They have enough to eat there

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 23, 2021
Ghanaians enjoying the facilities Kenyans have built wink
Atleast the ones not obtainable in Ghana.
Just a word of caution, you dont travel abroad to Kenya and say you've never seen an ATM machine. We are left to wonder what century you are still living in...and these are the guys trying to lecture us on momo.
Ohh and the ferris wheel...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9yvkxUyx-8

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) (9723) (9724) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.