Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,884 members, 7,956,333 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6503368 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9716) (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2021
vaxx:
the guy doesn't understand how to read data
it's not his fault, just like his brothers, they all received bad education in kenya.

Now they are just exposing how bad it is, to the global community. grin cheesy

Educating your child in Kenya is a waste of resources

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:
otherwise to what ?

It stated the monthly transaction of March 2019 and March 2020 to compare figures.

I asked you to post the 2020 value of mobile money transacted in Kenya.
grin grin

Are you scared it will make you shut up forever? grin grin

I pity your education system, go and reclaim your fees with that stupid vaxx who is forcing himself to be an expert in everything yet he's dumb just like you.

The report states total value of mobile money transactions increased from 23.4 billion cedis in March 2019 to 33.8 billion in March 2020.
Seriously, you guys should save these dumbness for your illiterate villagers.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

I didn't know quartz has an African version.

Do Google first what I asked you to do so before you resume barking like a Hot dog.
Kenya's mobile money payment system is just unmatched to none in Africa, the project was once conceptualized in some Asian and European countries but later it failed in some of those countries due to monetary laws.
It's stupid to compare Mpesa ( world's most successful mobile money system) with momo.
You also know that but you'll forever masturbate you ignorance and stupidity
how will you know? when you are dumb and foolish . quatz has an Africa versions and that was the news link i posted here.

all your unnecessary praise has been render to Ghana as well. in fact Ghana was a miracle because it started late yet meet you and still leave you behind .

many prominent news channel has touted Ghana success in mobile money.

It is just unfortunate your mpesa is still lagging behind despite having the largest chunk in your country telecoms market

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

I pity your education system, go and reclaim your fees with that stupid vaxx who is forcing himself to be an expert in everything yet he's dumb just like you.

The report states total value of mobile money transactions increased from 23.4 billion cedis in March 2019 to 33.8 billion in March 2020.
You are the dumb kid . the report was talking about the total value of the mobile payment not transaction in various platform supporting the inteperobiility in Ghana. .

The guy already shows you the amount Ghana is transacting yearly. dumb idiiot

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:
it's not his fault, just like his brothers, they all received bad education in kenya.

Now they are just exposing how bad it is, to the global community. grin cheesy

Educating your child in Kenya is a waste of resources

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
how will you know? when you are dump and foolish . quatz has an Africa versions and that was the news link i posted here.

all your unnecessary praise has been render to Ghana as well. in fact Ghana was a miracle because it started late yet meet you and still leave you behind .

many prominent news channel has touted Ghana success in mobile money.

It is just unfortunate your mpesa is still lagging behind despite having the largest chunk in your country telecoms market

Lagging behind your pants, you're strongly dreaming while the Sun is shining.

Just Google what I asked you to do.
Save these stupid ego centred manufactured lies to your villagers.

Your problem is that you're typing for the sake of defending your silly ego
If you'd have done what I asked you to do, you'd have taken a break from showcasing your stupid lies from your bitter face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

Lagging behind your pants, you're strongly dreaming while the Sun is shining.

Just Google what I asked you to do.
Save these stupid ego centred manufactured lies to your villagers.

Your problem is that you're typing for the sake of defending your silly ego
If you'd have done what I asked you to do, you'd have taken a break from showcasing your stupid lies from your bitter face.
You simply lack the ability to read common news , how will you interpret fact, if it is thrown at you. you confessed yourself you are foolishly ignorant of quartz ownership. it is from there I understand I am broadcasting to a mofo.

nothing to Google about except why you are stupid and dumb. Kenya still lags behind. this is an obvious fact dumb kid

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

and I told you, those are total monthly figures compared to each other in separate years .

Is it the total that is confusing you or it's just the dumbness?

Villager from the slum grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
You simply lack the ability to read common news , how will you interpret fact if it is thrown at you. you confessed yourself you are foolishly ignorant of quartz ownership. it is from there I understand I am broadcasting with a mofo.

nothing to Google about except why you are stupid and dump. Kenya still lags behind. this is am obvious fact dump kid

At least I've accepted correction but for your case you're overwhelmingly ignorant, rude and stupid, it seems like your family passed this disease to you.
Go and sell your ignorance and stupidity to your village sluts.
You're in deep pain now that Kenya ain't your mate in mobile money you old moronic Ghanaian idiot.

Let me tell you something that you've never known, there's nothing that you always know, you're just masturbating with english vocabularies to sound intelligent yet you're really stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

At least I've accepted correction but for your case you're overwhelmingly ignorant, rude and stupid, it seems like your family passed this disease to you.
You're in deep pain now that Kenya ain't your mate in mobile money you old moronic Ghanaian idiot.

Let me tell you something that you've never known, there's nothing that you always know, you're just masturbating with english vocabularies to sound intelligent yet you're really stupid.

You just described urself grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

i understand it is your mother personal problem. don't bring it on me , I am not the reason for your daftness or the case of your family crisis . I am simply an anonymous .

Ghana is light ahead of your cesspit you called Kenya and fact don't lie except to a stupid mofo like you

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
i understand it is your mother personal problem. don't bring it on me , I am not the reason for your daftness or the case of your family crisis . I am simply an anonymous .

Ghana is light ahead of your cesspit you called Kenya and fact don't lie except to a stupid mofo like you

Tell this rubbish to your dad, sue him for carelessly ejaculating you in a small useless country that lags behind Kenya in every aspect of economic development.
Even Rwanda is better.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:29am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:

grin grin cheesy

That was harsh

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

Tell this rubbish to your dad, sue him for carelessly ejaculating you in a small useless country that lags behind Kenya in every aspect of economic development.
Even Rwanda is better.
Your mother , her problem not mine . I wasn't the one born in a country that lags behind Ghana in every face of development except poverty and over population . that is a crisis between your wretched mother and your daft father

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:31am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

Even Rwanda is better.

Tantrums hahahaha

#kenyaisacasspit

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
Your mother her problem not mine . I wasn't the one horn in a country that lacks behind Ghana in every face of development except poverty and population . that is a crisis between your wretched mother and your daft father
Just a little bit of money could have gotten him better education in Tz grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:
Just a little bit of money could have gotten him better education in Tz grin
there is even free education in Tz

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
there is even free education in Tz
aww

So he just choose to waste his parents money and his own time. grin grin grin

Maybe he was born with brain deficiencies

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:
aww

So he just choose to waste his parents money and his own time. grin grin grin

Maybe he was born with brain deficiencies
You are a soothsayer . You know already

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
Your mother , her problem not mine . I wasn't the one born in a country that lacks behind Ghana in every face of development except poverty and over population . that is a crisis between your wretched mother and your daft father

Your dad ought to be castrated so that you wouldn't have been sired in that tiny hell hole stupid Ghana, he wasted sperms on your mum's ugly pu**y.
Even local government revenue in Kenya can feed your entire populace up to 5th generation.
I blame your foolish parents for raising a mannerless slowpoke bastard like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
You are a suitsayer . You know already
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

Your dad ought to be castrated so that you wouldn't have been sired in that tiny hell hole stupid Ghana, he wasted sperms on your mum's ugly pu**y.
Even local government revenue in Kenya can feed your entire populace up to 5th generation.
I blame your foolish parents for raising a mannerless slowpoke bastard like you.

Lame response lol guy go and sleep u really struggling call it a day grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

So local govt revenues cant even feed kenya such that kenya goes cup in hand begging USAid, China and even Turkey of yesterday for food aid, yet you want to bring it to Ghana ?

Okay bring er, we will use it to buy tooth pick. grin
That is how valueless it will be

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

Lol and Kenyans ars starving to death I can start the turkana show if u don't shut up angry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:43am On Mar 21, 2021
Appisko:

Lame response lol guy go and sleep u really struggling call it a day grin grin grin

The guy has spent his entire night here

It should be almost daybreak in Kenya grin

Let me go and watch my next movie er

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:

Hahahah the guy is pinned grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:

Let me go and watch my next movie er

Can u recommend any good movie for me on Netflix

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2021
Yobeezy:

haaaaa . all this to your wretched mother that hatches cretin in form of you from her putrid and called it a child? blame that unfortunate incidence on your drunk dad who thinks pissing into your mom stinking ovary will change his fortune. Your dad only end up causing another misfortune in Kenya which was already facing hunger crisis. Your brutish dad damaged your witless mom . what an unfortunate day you were born to a poor country

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Appisko:

Can u recommend any good movie for me on Netflix
Yes Day, Finding Ohana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:47am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
haaaaa . all this to the wretched mother that hatches cretin in form of you from her putrid and called it a child? blame that unfortunate incidence on your drunk dad who thinks pissing into your mom stinking ovary will change his fortune. Your dad only end up causing another misfortune in Kenya which was already facing hunger crisis. Your brutish dad damaged your witless mom . what an unfortunate day you were born to a poor country

Oga vax abeg free they guy small hahahaha grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:
Yes Day

Gener?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:48am On Mar 21, 2021
Appisko:

Gener?
comedy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9716) (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.