Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,182 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6503165 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) (9723) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Appisko:

Hahahah the guy is pinned grin grin grin
seems he was denied entertainment growing up

He wants to have it all here grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 12:50am On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:
comedy
Currently watching

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Appisko:

Currently watching
wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2021
The South African road network

South Africa’s total road network is about 747 000km, the longest network of roads of any African country. The drive from Musina on South Africa’s northern border to Cape Town in the south is a 2 000km journey on well-maintained roads.

While the Department of Transport is responsible for overall policy, road-building and maintenance is the responsibility of the South African National Roads Agency (Sanral) as well as the nine provinces and local governments.

Sanral is responsible for the country’s network of national roads, which cover around 16 200km. There are about 185 000km of provincial roads, and the municipal network totals around 66 000km, according to the SA Institute of Civil Engineering.

Cape Town

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2021
IGpro1:
oh just shut it... I'm sure you're those cocoon head looking Kenyans with protruding fore heads.
An average Ghanaian has better looks and lives in better condition than a Kenyan. apart from those few politicians and media personalities in Kenya the rest of Kenyans with their long heads still wear over sized shoes, trousers, shirts like West Africans of pre independence. in West Africa, we don't paint things and engage in lipstick projects like East Africa. theres a reason 95% of your city photos here show skylines without showing the roads, because they are dirty and tiny.
Rwanda is another example of pig on lipstick. tiny city with slummy surrounding towns.

Dirty and tiny roads wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02KJuTF1Aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6N2FmjF_do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9FBga6qqWw

Lipstick on pig huh. Have you seen Naija my guy. Even if they were to pay I'd never step foot in that godforsaken craphole. Filthy people filthy country filthy women grin grin

And one last thing you're not the first one to insult Kenyans on their looks. Go ask your brother samorobo what I did to him here. I'm sure you're way uglier than him or big headed Jamestomb so don't make me expose you here.

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Dirty and tiny roads wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N02KJuTF1Aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6N2FmjF_do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9FBga6qqWw

Lipstick on pig huh. Have you seen Naija my guy. Even if they were to pay I'd never step foot in that godforsaken craphole. Filthy people filthy country filthy women grin grin

And one last thing you're not the first one to insult Kenyans on their looks. Go ask your brother samorobo what I did to him here. I'm sure you're way uglier than him or big headed Jamestomb so don't make me expose you here.

This one is one and only obaboon - obaaderemi AKA female baboon you can call it she-mpanzee if you want grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2021
popizaino:

Pls get out of your shitthole for once and stop this stupid blind patrotism.
but just40 was right. Ghana is the most successful country in west africa with the utilization. of mobile money.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Shma2020:

This one is one and only obaboon - obaaderemi AKA female baboon you can call it she-mpanzee if you want grin

So it's that foolish obaaderemi coming here to talk trash. It seems him and his sister Sammy have been using different monikers to access this thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
but just40 was right. Ghana is the most successful country in west africa with the utilization. of mobile money.

At the risk of sounding uninformed,it is hard to believe that Ghana with less mobile money account holder does most of the transaction in the region amounting to 100 of billions whiles Côte d’Ivoire who has the fifth highest in the world when it comes to mobile money account holders combined with other countries in the region does below 30 billion.The country follows Kenya (58%), Somalia (37%), Uganda (35%), and Tanzania (32%).

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 9:58am On Mar 21, 2021
popizaino:

At the risk of sounding uninformed,it is hard to believe that Ghana with less mobile money account holder does most of the transaction in the region amounting to 100 of billions whiles Côte d’Ivoire who has the fifth highest in the world when it comes to mobile money account holders combined with other countries in the region does below 30 billion.The country follows Kenya (58%), Somalia (37%), Uganda (35%), and Tanzania (32%).
Facts are not hard to believe

Unless you want to play propaganda

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

You're still babies in mobile money. We use pay bill here to do this kind of transactions.
So only Kcb bank
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
vankelvin:

Please don't pay heed to a mad person.

This is a diversional tactics.

Argue with people that belong to a country not a country-less idiot.

You guys should learn to ignore this despicable idiot.

vankelvin:

Pay no heed to mad people.

Pay attention to important issues not mad people
[/s]

Of what use is your useless mention and that of others quotes to me you idiot? The earlier you realise you are to me, as useless as the 's' in island, the better for you not to continue in this self delusion of yours thinking your foolish words matters to me.......At least I am mad but my consolation is that I don't wear sneakers on africa print grin and I haven't taken to the street like your mentally deranged self,who equally suffers from low self esteem.

Abua!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2021
popizaino:

According to business insider. Ghana has the third highest mobile penetration after China and Kenya. so where you get your information is what I don't know .and when it comes to financial inclusion in the whole of Africa, Ghana is much more ready than ivory coast and even Kenya. nearly all Ghanaian in some ways, as form of identification . (what nigeria is currently trying to achieved by forcing every nigerians) to have national cards or loose their phone number) most Ghanaians are holding a form of ID required to open an account, either insurance card, voters card , Ghana cards etc. and nearly everyone has mobile phone either smart or normal basic phone with average literacy ratio than most of west Africa countries.( Ghana has the highest literacy rate in west Africa) . This is also very significant considering that Ghana financial industry now includes not only mobile money providers but banks, FinTechs and others that are leveraging mobile money account ownership to offer customers a range of new use cases in their transaction

you can't compare such a country to ivory coast where literacy and numeracy ratio is still low .

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
A simple screen shot like this will have settle the difference . At least this is Ghana
The Mpesa in Tanzania you can do that, I don't know about Kenya. We have also Tigo Pesa and you can that.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2021
Acadavah:

The Mpesa in Tanzania you can do that, I don't know about Kenya have also Tigo Pesa and you can that.
Good, does your mobile money service offer pension, insurance and investment option ?

you started just a year after Kenya but your penetration remain stagnant , what is the reason behind this.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Kenya you can do beyond these basic m-pesa to bank or bank to mpesa - you can do RTGS through your phone -meaning one bank account to another bank account for max of 10KUSD. In short there is barely anything you cannot do in kenya when it come to mobile money - except transaction limits enforced to prevent money laundering.
Acadavah:

The Mpesa in Tanzania you can do that, I don't know about Kenya. We have also Tigo Pesa and you can that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2021
Acadavah:

something like this is what the kenyans are struggling to show

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:33am On Mar 21, 2021
Sometimes you should listen to yourself. If you can transfer money to bank accounts outside kenya - you think kenya will struggle with M-pesa to bank 1.0. You guys are babies in this. Maybe if you were a little humble - you'd a learn a lot.

Heck M-pesa began as micro-finance app for paying bank loans smiley in 2006-2007!!

Mpesa long trailblaiz the nonsense you're excited about. Mpesa has done all sort of integrations there is really nothing more to do except go global

Now with Mpesa you can transfer and receive money from
mHits
Post Finance
Skrill
SkyForex
Western Union.
WorldRemit
XendPay
Xpress Money
MoneyGram
Azimo
Transfer Galaxy
Vodacom Tanzania
MTN Rwanda
MTN Uganda
Dahabshiil

Just40:
something like this is what the kenyans are struggling to show

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Spectacular aerial view of Nhyiaeso, a suburb of Kumasi, Ashanti Region of Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is Sogakope Beach Resort, beautifully designed in traditional architecture. It is located in Sogakope in the Volta Region of Ghana. The resort is rich in tranquil gardens with the famous Volta River on its doorstep.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happening now. Kenya Open -EUROPEAN TOUR MAGICAL KENYA OPEN 2021
Prize money - 200K usd.
@Karen golf club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vujKZuyGg1Q

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Marvels Ghana mini golf course, Accra.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
welcome to accra

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
we are still in accra

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
The happening city of accra

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
rvp20182:
Sometimes you should listen to yourself. If you can transfer money to bank accounts outside kenya - you think kenya will struggle with M-pesa to bank 1.0. You guys are babies in this. Maybe if you were a little humble - you'd a learn a lot.

Heck M-pesa began as micro-finance app for paying bank loans smiley in 2006-2007!!

Mpesa long trailblaiz the nonsense you're excited about. Mpesa has done all sort of integrations there is really nothing more to do except go global

Now with Mpesa you can transfer and receive money from
mHits
Post Finance
Skrill
SkyForex
Western Union.
WorldRemit
XendPay
Xpress Money
MoneyGram
Azimo
Transfer Galaxy
Vodacom Tanzania
MTN Rwanda
MTN Uganda
Dahabshiil

Again, only through third parties

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is Ghana. The Black Star is rising little by little.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Just40:
Again, only through third parties
when. I keep telling them is simply an arrangement and no any form of technology was involved, they will go dumb.

he better tell us how much those outsourced party are charging mpesa and their users for their service.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Acadavah:

So only Kcb bank

Every single bank in Kenya. You can look it up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
vaxx:
Good, does your mobile money service offer pension, insurance and investment option ?

you started just a year after Kenya but your penetration remain stagnant , what is the reason behind this.

They offer insurance and about investment there is something called M koba which is basically a Saccos if you know it. By Mpesa or Tigo pesa You can pay to whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Acadavah:

They offer insurance and about investment there is something called M koba which is basically a Saccos if you know it. By Mpesa or Tigo pesa You can pay to whatever you want.
Good they offer investment and insurance..... that is good development. but you should also pilot pension scheme for those in the informal sectors.

check out Ghana MTN momo pension scheme.. On Ghana MTN momo, you can even trade share. Vodafone Ghana and tigo mobile offer similar service.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) (9721) (9722) (9723) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.