Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (933 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by zinny377(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
How do i get over a heartbreak especially when i trully loved him.
Re: Help by Lastking147(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Its simple!
Jes Pm Stiflerdrug wink
Na best adviser on top nairaland grin
Thank me later cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help by HRYansh(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
zinny377:
How big is ur waist? angry
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
zinny377:

You didn't love him. There isn't any such thing as love. What you think you are feeling, is just your body's response to an addiction, which in this case, is your boyfriend.

What you call love is just an addiction. We all get addicted to all kind of stuff. Some of this addictions are stronger than others. And the common theme underlying addictions is the triggering of reward centers in your brain.

So basically, when you met your boyfriend for the first time, you found him attractive. First reward center triggered. Physical attraction ultimately leads to sexual attraction, which causes hormonal changes in the body.

So you got to know him. You obviously liked certain things about his character and personality, which made you happy and excited when being around him. This alone triggers various reward centers, depending on his exhibited traits.

And just like every addiction, whenever those reward centers get triggered, the brain releases certain feel good hormones, like dopamine and oxytocin, and when this happens, you feel goooooood. And your body likes this, so it craves for more, and it can only get more from this particular thing that's causing the release of these hormones, which is your boyfriend, so it develops an addiction towards him. A constant need to always be close to him. To always talk to him and all that crap.

Now he has left you, you feel you are still in love with him, when it's just your body reacting to it's addiction.

So the best thing to do to mitigate this feeling, is to get someone else to get addicted to, or better still, you find something to replace that addiction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help by saintfellow(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
zinny377:
look for a real nigga that can fork his memories from your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by stiflerdrug: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lastking147:
Its simple!
Jes Pm Stiflerdrug wink
Na best adviser on top nairaland grin
Thank me later cheesy

Lol bruh.. Hahahaha got no clue oh
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
kiss
Caravan:

You didn't love him. There isn't any such thing as love. What you think you are feeling, is just your body's response to an addiction, which in this case, is your boyfriend.

What you call love is just an addiction. We all get addicted to all kind of stuff. Some of this addictions are stronger than others. And the common theme underlying addictions is the triggering of reward centers in your brain.

So basically, when you met your boyfriend for the first time, you found him attractive. First reward center triggered. Physical attraction ultimately leads to sexual attraction, which causes hormonal changes in the body.

So you got to know him. You obviously liked certain things about his character, which made you happy and excited when being around him. This alone triggers various reward centers, depending on his exhibited traits.

And just like every addiction, whenever those reward centers get triggered, the brain releases certain feel good hormones, like dopamine and oxytocin, and when this happens, you feel goooooood. And your body likes this, so it craves for more, and it can only get more from this particular thing that's causing the release of these hormones, which is your boyfriend, so it develops an addiction towards him. A constant need to always be close to him. To always talk to him and all that crap.

Now he has left you, you feel you are still in love with him, when it's just your body reacting to it's addiction.

So the best thing to do to mitigate this feeling, is to get someone else to get addicted to, or better still, you find something to replace that addiction.
Re: Help by stiflerdrug: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
OK zinny377.. Yu know since he was so stupid to break your heart.. The only way out is to just love me cool
Am rich grin

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
kiss

You are feeling me right? wink
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
cheesy Definitely kiss ....... Life in the human body is designed to be a blissful experience. Our evolutionary biology insures that everything necessary for our survival makes us feel good. All animals seek pleasure and. avoid pain. Therefore, our brain has a wellspring of self-produced neurochemicalls that turn the pursuits and struggles of life into pleasure and make us feel happy when we achieve them.

Oxytocin is a hormone directly linked to human bonding and increasing trust and loyalty. In some studies, high levels of oxytocin have been corrolated with romantic attachment. Some studies show if a couple is separated for a long period of time, the lack of physical contact reduces oxytocin and drives the feeling of longing to bond with that person again.
Caravan:

You are feeling me right? wink

Re: Help by Lastking147(m): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lol bruh.. Hahahaha got no clue oh
I dey find u potential client ni haha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help by JIMMY1393: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
zinny377:
Lol guys sha ...someone will post a help thread and they will burst in with crazy comnents this us one reason y Nigeriais backwards undecided

Op let me tell you how I get over people I used to like...you saying u still love him I guess that he was the one that ended things
Firstly dont block him cos if u do and he gets to find out he will know its paining you just let things be
Secondly delete/remove everyting that reminds you of him be a picture an item whatever because whenever you see such things the tendency of him crossing your mind is eminent and what u want to be doing is erasing all memories to destroy this feeling of love
Thirdly do something that will let u forget b it being alone listening to music playing games hanging out with friends watching movies whatever and in no time u will b over him...no one is worth d tears to me

1 Like

Re: Help by brightalo1010: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
The best remedy for heartbreak is time,trying to beg the man/lady will even worsen the whole thing and take too long for you to move on . Now as you're reading this and about to sleep,just ask yourself what if the person is missing or where not created will you not still exist ? soldier come soldier go barracks remain the same. Sorry at the moment .
Re: Help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
cheesy Definitely kiss ....... Life in the human body is designed to be a blissful experience. Our evolutionary biology insures that everything necessary for our survival makes us feel good. All animals seek pleasure and. avoid pain. Therefore, our brain has a wellspring of self-produced neurochemicalls that turn the pursuits and struggles of life into pleasure and make us feel happy when we achieve them.

Oxytocin is a hormone directly linked to human bonding and increasing trust and loyalty. In some studies, high levels of oxytocin have been corrolated with romantic attachment. Some studies show if a couple is separated for a long period of time, the lack of physical contact reduces oxytocin and drives the feeling of longing to bond with that person again.

Exactly. Reinforces my position.
Re: Help by MrCork: 3:59am On Sep 04, 2016
zinny377:

. sweery the best ting is to sleep witme to get revenge...this will work!((Real talk) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2016
zinny377:
my sis, tell your mind you wanna stop it and believe me, it will. It's just a thing of your mind

Or

List out the things you hate about him and use that to console yourself. It will work. I wish you quick recovery.

Love is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Help by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Date his father
Re: Help by Donnyperry(m): 5:07am On Sep 04, 2016
Babe, i guess you should just engage yourself in things you really love doing, if that doesn't help then i suggest you get a good guy for yourself. I am readily available, we could work things out wink
Re: Help by Donnyperry(m): 5:09am On Sep 04, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Date his father
Wicked you grin
Re: Help by Lastking147(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2016
stiflerdrug:
OK zinny377.. Yu know since he was so stupid to break your heart.. The only way out is to just love me cool
Am rich grin
Hahaha grin
Zinny377 run for ur life oh tongue

1 Like

Re: Help by Lastking147(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2016
MrCork:

. sweery the best ting is to sleep witme to get revenge...this will work!((Real talk) wink
Ur own prick no get Bus-Stop grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Penis Implant Will Alert Your Cell Phone When Your Man Is Cheating! / Popular HIV Positive Star Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary In Grand Style / Was It My Fault?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.