Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. (949 Views)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / How Do Feel If Your Partner Is A Snoring Type / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by Israeljones(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
I will make this simple and straight.. No long epistle here..
I was at ikeja today, computer village to be precise to get some set of equipments..
All of a sudden i saw this very beautiful lady, guys wen i say beautiful i meant every bit it, she is very very beautiful i couldnt just take my eyes off her for a second because i was always tempted to look untill this happened......

Immediately she turned sideways,, i saw some scattered hair trickling down her jaw..i was so turned off and disappointed immediately to the point that i didnt realise when i made an audible statement 'oh boy na bear bear ooo'

Before today i had always asked mysef what could be a turn off for me when it comes me dating beautiful lady, but i think i have just found my anwers right there..
It wud have bin an eyesore seeing my partner dragging bears with me...
Bears shud be for guys only....

Advice to the ladies
If you know you belong to this group of ladies always endeavour to have urself well shaved b4 leaving home.. Am sure so many ladies have lost their calling due to this unattractive trait..

For the guys now i really want to know ,, would you mind ur partner sharing 'bie bie' with yu..
I just want to know the percentage of guys like me who would not date such ladies even with the most pretty face..

@Lalasticlala am sure you wont mind getting this on the fp.... Thanks
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by afanide: 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Just how every normal guy feels.....
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by slimthugchimee2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
useless threads upandan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by Israeljones(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
afanide:
Just how every normal guy feels.....
Sounds like its a turn off for you too right?
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by Israeljones(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
slimthugchimee2:
useless threads upandan
Sister yu sef get bie bie?
I no dey yab anybody oo
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by hummerwise(m): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
This guy just dey find trouble.. Wait for it, dose manly ladies dey come for ur head...
Am sure its a turn off for every guy including me..
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by 1Odedeji(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ahhhhhhh
I reject to see such.
Disgusting
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by gabinogem(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
I for like make my gf get biabia ooh...but them say girls wey get biabia dey always dey mean... So i just need to tread carefully cuz I be peace-loving guy. cool
Re: Guys How Do Feel About This Type Of Ladies... Topic Not For Married Peeps.. by Splinz(m): 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
We'll get along very well as humans. But sexually Damn it!

(1) (Reply)

Quit With A Nigerian Girl And Have Problems / Ask Me Any Question Ladies And Gentlemen / The 3 Kinds Of People In This World.. Which One Are You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.