Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1120110 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mdntiri(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just40:
it's basically not walking at all

I've seen certain neighborhood street walks that have been removed to prevent people from walking through them and rather redirected pedestrain traffic around the community.

Certain neighborhood just don't want all kind of characters using their neighborhood...example AU village and Adabraka ...where they've remove the sidewalks in the acres but the roads around the acres have side walks.
The streets are wide enough for 3 cars, so obviously it's not narrow. Not all streets need to have side walks
I hear you
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2022
rvp2018:

Kenyan tycoon acquires Tanzania tea firms for 133bn/-https://www.ippmedia.com › business › kenyan-tycoon-...
20 Mar 2018 — Through D L Koisagat, Langat now owns 99 per cent stake in Mufindi Tea and Coffee Limited, Rift Valley Tea Solutions Limited and Kibena Tea ...

We are building silos in your nation so that our food will be stored there to help you in your empty bellies. we are helping you

https://theexchange.africa/industry-and-trade/agribusiness/agriculture-in-tanzania/
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
jl115:
no it isn't
Dont trust those stupid reports. Imagine someone saying Tz is LCD meanwhile on ground levels Tz is way ahead of all those shitholes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dar,Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dar Tanzania

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just40:
can your residential areas have it too?

That's what we are talking about , not the middle of the city.

What do you mean by this question?

And who are we? Are you 'we,' or 'I'? I believe krupto has his own sane mind.

You think Nairobi billionaires will go jog on a rough road early in the morning and expect everything to be alright?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6II-sCY58U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRgeuFpkrA

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kazikazi:
Dont trust those stupid reports. Imagine someone saying Tz is LCD meanwhile on ground levels Tz is way ahead of all those shitholes
I don't always care much about reports though until I'm totally aware of the metrics used. I know reports and statistics are vital but sometimes we have to look deeper than just the headlines and maybe question how they get their data.

For example, Boko Haram attacks were very few in the last two years compared to 2016. A report telling me otherwise would not convince me easily (no matter the source), because I have been following various media outlets (from varying sources) daily on the situation. I wouldn't take a report that tells me otherwise seriously. Nor would I take seriously a report that tells me that my city warri is more beautiful than Akwa Ibom because facts on ground already tells me that is a lie.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lagos at night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
GeneralDae:
Lagos at night

This city has a bigger potential if it materializes. It will be one of the greatest, well-planned cities in the world.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
mdntiri:

I hear you
I understand perfectly what you mean
And true, Kumasi old communities like Ashtown, Bantama and co need to have their sidewalk pavement fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shma:

This city has a bigger potential if it materializes. It will be one of the greatest, well-planned cities in the world.

If it had more investors early on, it would have been materialised already. I hear though that the water system and much of the basic infrastructural works are done. They just need to speed up on the roads and buildings.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Let's flex with cities.

Kazi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2022
GeneralDae:

If it had more investors early on, it would have been materialised already. I hear though that the water system and much of the basic infrastructural works are done. They just need to speed up on the roads and buildings.

I heard that several projects have already been approved but nothing is going on on the site. Is that true?

What might be the reason if so?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shma:

I heard that several projects have already been approved but nothing is going on on the site. Is that true?

What might be the reason if so?
Honestly I haven't followed it that much like other projects, so I can't tell. But I trust many Nigerians here would know more about the updates than me.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shma:

What do you mean by this question?

And who are we? Are you 'we,' or 'I'? I believe krupto has his own sane mind.

You think Nairobi billionaires will go jog on a rough road early in the morning and expect everything to be alright?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6II-sCY58U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSRgeuFpkrA

Nairobi has billionaires? grin grin

Bicycle lane is different from pedestrian pavement
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
Shma:

Reduce weed.

I repeat, reduce ganja, my friend.
Nairoslum can’t match my friend. Stop smoking Colorado before coming here.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
Just40:
I understand perfectly what you mean
And true, Kumasi old communities like Ashtown, Bantama and co need to have their pavement fixed.

Most parts of Bantama have been paved for many years now.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
vankelvin:

Most parts of Bantama have been paved for many years now.
I'm referring to side walks oo and not their roads.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 1:19am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
I'm referring to side walks oo and not their roads.

Yes, (Bantama main street) from Komfo Anokye Round about all the way to Abrepo Junction have side walks..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Nairoslum can’t match my friend. Stop smoking Colorado before coming here.
Match what exactly? Stop being p*ssy and come clear.

If you're talking about streets, then leave Nairobi out of it. It's way above your slum-integrated zoo(abujubuju and lasgidi combined.)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:

Nope, Nairobi has no billionaires.

Does Accra have millionnaires?

And my friend, if I dedicate my time to bombard you with world-class pedestrian lanes, you'll run away never to be seen grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

Honestly I haven't followed it that much like other projects, so I can't tell. But I trust many Nigerians here would know more about the updates than me.

I will wait for @theenchanter honest opinion.

Thanks cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Shma:

Match what exactly? Stop being p*ssy and come clear.

If you're talking about streets, then leave Nairobi out of it. It's way above your slum-integrated zoo(abujubuju and lasgidi combined.)
There’s no streets in that smelling zoo my friend grin the whole of Nairoslum is a dustbin cheesy no sidewalks, open gutter everywhere, with some tiny tiny good streets inside Nairobi cbd? You can’t compare that yanshole with lagos and abuja? They’re miles ahead of your ZOOO!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
There’s no streets in that smelling zoo my friend grin the whole of Nairobi is a dustbin cheesy no sidewalks, open gutter everywhere, with some tiny tiny good streets inside Nairobi cbd? You can’t compare that yanshole with lagos and abuja? They’re miles ahead of your ZOOO!
Talk. I mean, debate. Don't diarrhea with verbosity, that's not how I roll.

This is Mombasa, what do you have to say? Do you think I will even waste my time posting any Nairobi pic here? I mean, the best city to live in, the 4th most dynamic in the world?

Enjoy Mombasa.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
They are all covered

Accra does not want to be a shithole like Nairobi, so last 2 years, it started covering the gutters on it streets that had open gutters.
As well as providing pavement for streets that needed pavement for pedestrians but didn't have.
I don't see any pedestrian walkway on your photo.all I see is concrete blocks placed on top of the drainage channel.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:

You still have a long way to go..look at this mess at your best highways .I also noticed you don't have proper pedestrian footbridges let alone walkways

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:10am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

You still have a long way to go..look at this mess at your best highways .I also noticed you don't have proper pedestrian footbridges let alone walkways
This road has more pedestrian footbridges than all of Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

I don't see any pedestrian walkway on your photo.all I see is concrete blocks placed on top of the drainage channel.
seem you don't know what pedestrian walkway is.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
This road has more pedestrian footbridges than all of Nairobi
As usual Ghanians are all talk but no show .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2022
Shma:

Nope, Nairobi has no billionaires.

Does Accra have millionnaires?

And my friend, if I dedicate my time to bombard you with world-class pedestrian lanes, you'll run away never to be seen grin
Accra has several billionaires and millionaires.

Infact it has the highest rate of growth in millionaires on the continent...

We all know Nairobi drians are unconverted and pedestrian lanes are none existent even in Ka*ren livington and co

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.