Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119983 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2022
vankelvin:

Yes, (Bantama main street) from Komfo Anokye Round about all the way to Abrepo Junction have side walks..
okay

I see
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:16am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

As usual Ghanians are all talk but no show .
it has almost 14 foot bridges and underpasses

When we started building footbridges, your country was still an infant

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
it has almost 14 foot bridges and underpasses

When we started building footbridges, your country was still an infant
Cheap talk
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2022
I wouldn't say Nairobi is the most pedestrian friendly city but we try

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

Cheap talk
not just cheap talks but facts

You might not like it because it belittle your country but it still remain facts.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:
I wouldn't say Nairobi is the most pedestrian friendly city but we try
again, still the same city center ...

Why does Karen, Livington and co not have pedestrian walkway

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
again, still the same city center ...

Why does Karen, Livington and co not have pedestrian walkway
What are pedestrians doing in a private estate.?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

What are pedestrians doing in a private estate.?
funny grin grin
See how you are running

Even the roads around it does not have pedestrian walkway

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:44am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
funny grin grin
See how you are running

Maybe you should first understand that the amount of human and vehicular traffic ,informs the need for pedestrian walkways .The city center has more vehicular and human traffic thus need for pedestrian walkways.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

Maybe you should first understand that the amount of human and vehicular traffic ,informs the need for pedestrian walkways .The city center has more vehicular and human traffic thus need for pedestrian walkways.
useless excuse

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
funny grin grin
See how you are running

In a place like Karen there are is no public transport let alone human traffic there are just residential houses whereby you rarely even see you neighbours in months

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

In a place like Karen there are is no public transport let alone human traffic there are just residential houses whereby you rarely even see you neighbours in months
so the taxis that pass there are not public transport?

grin

The Dzorwulu neighborhood that I was in, over the past two days and too the pictures I took, you can walk for 30 minutes on the walkways and not find anyone else walking or drive for 10 minutes and only find one or 2 people walking on the walkways.

Yet the walkways are still provided and being extended to places that don't have.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 10:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
so the taxis that pass there are not public transport?

grin

The Dzorwulu neighborhood that I was in, over the past two days and too the pictures I took, you can walk for 30 minutes on the walkways and not find anyone else walking or drive for 10 minutes and only find one or 2 people walking on the walkways.

Yet the walkways are still provided and being extended to places that don't have.
Taxis are not categorized as public transport they mostly serve door to door .
There are also residential areas Kenya with paved walkways but that doesn't mean all residential areas have walkways.
Am only here to refute your absurd claims about Nairobi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:33am On Mar 10, 2022
GeneralDae:

If it had more investors early on, it would have been materialised already. I hear though that the water system and much of the basic infrastructural works are done. They just need to speed up on the roads and buildings.
All the major infrastructures are complete, including the Road networks and the over 20 bridges
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2022
NTSA:

Taxis are not categorized as public transport they mostly serve door to door .
There are also residential areas Kenya with paved walkways but that doesn't mean all residential areas have walkways.
Am only here to refute your absurd claims about Nairobi.
taxi in every part of the world is classified as public transport and it includes Uber and the rest.

picture comes from the US and not Kenya grin grin

Don't be desperate

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
I understand perfectly what you mean
And true, Kumasi old communities like Ashtown, Bantama and co need to have their sidewalk pavement fixed.

Kumasi old towns are far better than Accra older towns, what those batama, Ashtown, Anloga junction asafo, Asawase all need is to repaint their buildings, change those rusted iron roofing sheets and reduce the excessive containers and kiosks littered everywhere.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2022
popizaino:

Kumasi old towns are far better than Accra older towns, what those batama, Ashtown, Anloga junction asafo, Asawase all need is to repaint their buildings, change those rusted iron roofing sheets and reduce the excessive containers and kiosks littered everywhere.
they've already repainted most of those buildings
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2022
Just40:
they've already repainted most of those buildings

Lol......The same place I went in January? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2022
in other news after a successful digital census, wildlife census, and an extensive geophyiscal survey Kenya in two weeks will be announcing the discovery of new oil resources in the Lamu basin, bigger than what was found a decade ago in Turkana, in what could be a turning point for the country’s dreams of reaping petrodollars. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2022
popizaino:

Lol......The same place I went in January? grin
yes... The same place with a video from last month

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tanzania
Njombe region

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tanzania
Tanga egion

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
Tanzania
lengai mountain

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ngorongoro, Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2022
napuru, Tanzania

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shma:

Talk. I mean, debate. Don't diarrhea with verbosity, that's not how I roll.

This is Mombasa, what do you have to say? Do you think I will even waste my time posting any Nairobi pic here? I mean, the best city to live in, the 4th most dynamic in the world?

Enjoy Mombasa.
I can’t waste my time comparing Abuja or Lagos with any crap you have in that shambolic zoo.

Enjoy my Enugu city!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2022
Cool city

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shma:
Let's flex with cities.

Kazi.
Son,
why are u looking for trouble?
if I post the longest electrified speedy SGR in aftica,what will be your excuse?
If I post BRT,what will u respond with?
If I do modern cable bridges,what will u respond with?
If I go for bus stations?
what about if I post marine transportation vessels?

Son, do u know, a highway in Nairobi shouldn't make you bigger than your big brother who possess more stuff than you

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2022
I just love the greenery of this city

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2022
Shma:

I will wait for @theenchanter honest opinion.

Thanks cool

Nothing is stalled,EAc is too big to fail,it’s not mairozoo pls.

Expect more wicked progress this year.Already 100flrs will be coming up in august. Also with the sanction on Russian oil due to the Russian-Ukrainain war oil price is voraciously going up
Like wildfire(note: oil price was very high before the war started,about $90Bpd ) . I see us experiencing thesame growth we had in 2014(pre -Buhari era) if not more. So yeah you will cry wicked blood this year.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.