Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1108660 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 7:06am On Jun 21, 2021
Just30:
No one invest in HCI

You are a confuse kid. All the countries you are trying to compare Kenya to, spend more per child in both education and health.
Hence why SA, Ghana and Nigeria have more productivity than Kenya.

Resources is not what makes a person productive, it's the grooming and the available opportunities.

This explains why Kenyans are so poor despite a huge arable land that remain fallow because kenyans are not smart enough to acquire irrigation technologies.

Despite all the natural resource in Kenya, the country cannot even afford to carry out geological surveys.

Kenya does not invest in it human capital and that is why the country lack critical experts needed to run it.

Its like talking to a tree even asking but WTF does that even mean!?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2021
rvp2018:
The Global Educational ranking that placed Ghana at the bottom of 76 nations in Science and Mathematics, was based on a 2011 Data, Professor Naana Jane Opoku-Agyemang, Education Minister said on Tuesday.Other countries in the lowest ranks together with Ghana were Oman, Morocco, Honduras, and South Africa which were ranked 72, 73, 74 and 75 respectively.

Youre worse than South Africa...worst ever...in TIMSS.

The real pity of this pathological denial and professional autism is these guys will never realise how fkd they are! Look at this:
Ghana ranked last in global school ranking
KOJO EMMANUEL
May 13, 2015 10:37 AM

The biggest global school rankings have been published, with Ghana and other African countries at the bottom.
https://www.pulse.com.gh/ece-frontpage/poor-education-ghana-ranked-last-in-global-school-ranking/f4qwd0x

70. Botswana

71. Peru

72. Oman

73. Morocco

74. Honduras

75. South Africa

76. Ghana

Rmbr,on ToT we saw their kindergarten (mis)education. Imagine the net GDP gain if their kids had basic skills!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:16am On Jun 21, 2021
kikuyu1:

Its like talking to a tree even asking but WTF does that even mean!?
ask a dictionary

They are words with meaning.

I'm not the reason why you are stupid and walk around with a zero knowledge
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:22am On Jun 21, 2021
kikuyu1:

The real pity of this pathological denial and professional autism is these guys will never realise how fkd they are! Look at this:
https://www.pulse.com.gh/ece-frontpage/poor-education-ghana-ranked-last-in-global-school-ranking/f4qwd0x

Rmbr,on ToT we saw their kindergarten (mis)education. Imagine the net GDP gain if their kids had basic skills!
Our kids have basic skills and knowledge and they are groomed well to spot the opportunities in society and use their skills to create sunshine and brighten their corner.

That's why Ghanaians are less poor and own marvelous properties.

The terrible educational standards in kenya is the reason for kenya poverty and slum dwelling.
Basically kenyans can't think beyond their nose and tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:25am On Jun 21, 2021
Obiano13:

I dont expect a monkey like you to know me since you are always too busy scratching your monkey balls.
Human beings are talking here, stupid baboon. Nobody knows your arse here. Stop trying to be relevant. wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2021
We really can't tell how far lower they could go smiley. I think their score was 320 or lower - while countries in OECD and likes of China - do about twice that.

The average ghanian kid is just as dumbo as our friend here.

kikuyu1:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2021
Are all kenyans as dumb as you? No wonder kenya is a shambolic shiithole in China’s pocket grin I hope your starving mudder fuggerz are being fed, f00l grin Fuckeduppedness cool

rvp2018:
We really can't tell how far lower they could go smiley. I think their score was 320 or lower - while countries in OECD and likes of China - do about twice that.

The average ghanian kid is just as dumbo as our friend here.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:11am On Jun 21, 2021
rvp2018:
You personify an oxymoron - I would have called you a slowpoke but here you're a rare specimen. Togo and Ghana are on the same plank and south africa...under performing. The methodology is solid.. HCI..is based on solid emperical data...maybe they are few outliers..but generally it cannot help Nigeria at the bottom of any index out there.

What will help Nigeria is facing her's problem head on. The myriad of problems.

Kenya we keep telling you is very progressive country - a country that is largely semi-arid and barely any minerals or natural resources - and yet does better by African standards - and is clearly a regional north star - is to be admired.

If you were not so obtuse - you'd have realized - that kenya without 2 million barrels a day of Oil like NIgeria or Gold like Ghana or arable land - is able to achieve this thanks to it's investment in HCI.

And it no doubt not only World Bank - but many others have noticed - Kenya very impressive HCI scores. For how else would you explain Kenya impressive progress ? No natural resources? Human resource.

Kenya high quality of education and it's outcomes have been praised and recognised long before WB thought about HCI index. Heck Airtel/Zain had to cancel their African show coz kenya teams won nearly everything from quarters.....except for a fluke by Ibandan in one year.

For example - this not World Bank.
https://www.biznews.com/africa/2018/03/05/south-africa-kenya-education-schooling

To get a sense of Kenya’s historical overperformance, consider the 2007 results of standardised tests for sixth graders conducted by the Southern and East African Consortium for Monitoring Educational Quality. Kenya’s average score was 557 points. That’s well above South Africa’s average of 495 points. Kenyan children’s basic literacy and numeracy skills were stronger than South Africa’s.
Oga, go and sit down. You don't know the meaning of Oxymoron. Stop saying rubbish like the idiot you are.
A person can't be an oxymoron. Even if a person personifies an oxymoron, how is that a bad thing. Meanwhile an oxymoron is just a figure of speech, eg... Bitter Sweet.... and such. grin

Back to the issue- people no longer swallow line hook and sinker what the WB says. I know Togo very well and there's no way a study that places Togo and South Africa together as equals in terms of hci can go unquestioned.
We are talking about South Africa and Togo, not South Africa and Kenya, but in your desperation you keep telling us what you are doing in Kenya. Why don't you tell us about Togo?

And you even went as far as equating Togo and Ghana. grin Well, that's between you and just30.

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2021
kikuyu1:

Why is Kenya not on that list?

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:57am On Jun 21, 2021
obaaderemi:
Oga, go and sit down. You don't know the meaning of Oxymoron. Stop saying rubbish like the idiot you are.
A person can't be an oxymoron. Even if a person personifies an oxymoron, how is that a bad thing. Meanwhile an oxymoron is just a figure of speech, eg... Bitter Sweet.... and such. grin

Back to the issue- people no longer swallow line hook and sinker what the WB says. I know Togo very well and there's no way a study that places Togo and South Africa together as equals in terms of hci can go unquestioned.
We are talking about South Africa and Togo, not South Africa and Kenya, but in your desperation you keep telling us what you are doing in Kenya. Why don't you tell us about Togo?

And you even went as far as equating Togo and Ghana. grin Well, that's between you and just30.
The kid is mad

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2021
obaaderemi:
Why is Kenya not on that list?
wait for a funny answer from him grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Just30:
The kid is mad
He appears so. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Classic oxymoron. WB didn't not just conjecture data...they have explained their methodology...and this based on empirical data. South Africa I keep telling you has a failed education and health care system. Of course it does have word class part to it ....but the majority of blacks...are emerging from schools...slightly better than Ghanians....and health-wise - HIV-AIDs has wrecked them.
obaaderemi:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
rvp2018:
Classic oxymoron. WB didn't not just conjecture data...they have explained their methodology...and this based on empirical data. South Africa I keep telling you has a failed education and health care system. Of course it does have word class part to it ....but the majority of blacks...are emerging from schools...slightly better than Ghanians....and health-wise - HIV-AIDs has wrecked them.
Look at examples of oxymoron. grin
You must learn by force.
Usage of Oxymoron in Speech or Writing
Here are some examples of oxymoron that may be found in
everyday writing or conversation:
My sister and I had a friendly fight over the lipstick.
I think the professor stated his unbiased
opinion regarding the student response.
You look awfully pretty in that coat.
Sarah ate the whole piece of pie.
The carpenters left the bench completely unfinished .
The new kittens enjoyed being Alone together.
True fiction is my favorite genre to read.
It is considered a false truth that a broken mirror means
bad luck.
Joe considers himself to be a ladies’ man when he’s at a
club.
Jenny thinks of her garage as an organized mess
Ghana,South Africa and Togo can not be mentioned in the same breath.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 8:37am On Jun 22, 2021
xxxx
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Just30:
you are really dumb

Exam moderation has nothing to do with changing the marking scheme or not. Go and learn more.....
So tell me why Kenya was messing up with marking schemes.... was it that desperate to end mass failure?

Yeah let's stick to what the outcomes are

A better educational system will never have mass failures on the levels that exist in kenya.
The Ghanaian educational system produce world class expertise in all field from nuclear science, to medicine onwards to engineering and tech.

Something that the kenyan educational system can't match

That puts WASSCE above KCSE the other useless one

Goodness! From Tot just recently.

rvp2018:
HOLY COW - Ghana just experimenting with pre-school smiley smiley

The government has tested Ghana's children as they move on to elementary school and has found that the preschool boom is not fulfilling its promise. To cite just one statistic, among second-graders tested in city schools, one-third could not read a single word of a simple story. The results on basic arithmetic questions are similarly disappointing.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2018/06/19/613655788/when-it-comes-to-preschool-does-father-really-know-best

AUWEEEE! GOODNESS!? Listen you Ghanaians, it's NOTHING personal. I told you how ALL would be revealed with "forensic anthropology detail," didn't I?

Every evening after dinner, Herman Agbavor and his 5-year-old son, Herbert, have a ritual. Little Herbert climbs into his dad's lap, unzips his book bag and they go over his kindergarten homework.

The two of them have been doing some variation of this homework routine since Herbert was 1. That's when Agbavor first enrolled the boy in preschool.

They live in a working-class neighborhood of Ghana's capital city, Accra — in a cement block apartment in a multifamily house that has a television and lots of books but no indoor plumbing.

HTF DOES that even happen!? Anway we covered that Accra toilet issue earlier and unlike many I DON'T feel the need for obsessive looping of the same ISHYT.

A few minutes into their session on a recent evening, they get to a page with instructions to trace some rectangles. The boy falters.

"T-R-A-C-E," says Agbavor. "What does it spell?"

"Te?" offers Herbert in a small voice.

The little dude is a future forumer!

In short, when it comes to preschool in Ghana, "children are not actually getting anything from it," says Sharon Wolf, a professor of early childhood development at the University of Pennsylvania. "They are not actually learning.

It's even WORSE!

One way is by showing a picture and asking children to tell you what they see," she notes. For instance, a landscape with lots of animals. Then, you count the number of words the kids say as a way to gauge their vocabulary skills.

But when Wolf tried this common test with Ghana's preschoolers, "we would just get blank stares." If the tester pointed to a specific animal the child could name it. But when the kids were asked, just generally, what do you see, they were stuck. They did not know how to offer their own observations and opinions in answer to an open-ended question.

I admit I lolled. Haven't we REPEATEDLY seen this same low grade f'tardation? The inability to comprehend the obvious? Near autistic level cognitive difficulty?
I'm happy ALL our presidents were serious about learning. I even praised much maligned Moi for the 8-4-4 system.

FK ME SIDEWAYS!?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
kikuyu1:

Goodness! From Tot just recently.

FK ME SIDEWAYS!?
The purpose of preschool is not to read.....

The purpose of preschool is to write and spell 2,3,4 and 5 letter words...
They listen and recite simple poems

You are desperate
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 2:26am On Jun 23, 2021
obaaderemi:
Human beings are talking here, stupid baboon. Nobody knows your arse here. Stop trying to be relevant. wink

Are you counting yourself among the human beings? You keep mentioning arse which only shows how the Baboon Syndrome has afflicted yours.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Great news by all standard. We are turning the tides. It’s doesn’t have to be the advanced nation choking our growing market with their product giving no room for industrialization and exportation.let’s also flood their market..

Dangote Group has concluded plans to begin the export of its first shipment of fertilizer from its new fertilizer plant at the Lekki Free Zone in Lagos, to the US and Brazil.

Initial shipment from one of the world’s biggest fertilizer plant, which has the capacity to produce 3 million tonnes of urea and ammonia per year, is expected to start in late June or early July.

The billionaire chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, said this while speaking at a virtual economic forum hosted in Qatar on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, according to Reuters.

What the President of Dangote Group is saying
Aliko Dangote said that the new fertilizer plant will export its first shipment in late June or early July, to Louisiana, while the majority of exports from the plant are expected to go to Brazil, adding that it will also be able to supply all the major markets in sub-Saharan Africa.

He said, “Apart from meeting the domestic demand, we are going to be able to earn quite a lot of money exporting the goods to the South American countries.”

A lot of Nigerians believe that the fertilizer plant will help solve the problem of low crop yield in the country, which is partly due to insufficient access to fertilizer.

What you should know

Mr Devakumar Edwin, Group Executive Director (Strategy, Capital Projects & Portfolio Development) of Dangote Industries Limited had about a week ago, said that the $2.5 billion fertilizer plant, which recently commenced operations can produce enough for local demand as it looks towards exports. He said that the plant currently delivers 120 trucks locally

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Obiano13:

Are you counting yourself among the human beings? You keep mentioning arse which only shows how the Baboon Syndrome has afflicted yours.
Have you not noticed how everyone else ignores you here?
You are worse than a baboon. Henceforth, I ignore you like everyone else does. wink
That's the best way to treat nonentities like you.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Vlain:
Great news by all standard. We are turning the tides. It’s doesn’t have to be the advanced nation choking our growing market with their product giving no room for industrialization and exportation.let’s also flood their market..

Dangote Group has concluded plans to begin the export of its first shipment of fertilizer from its new fertilizer plant at the Lekki Free Zone in Lagos, to the US and Brazil.

Initial shipment from one of the world’s biggest fertilizer plant, which has the capacity to produce 3 million tonnes of urea and ammonia per year, is expected to start in late June or early July.

The billionaire chairman of Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, said this while speaking at a virtual economic forum hosted in Qatar on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, according to Reuters.

What the President of Dangote Group is saying
Aliko Dangote said that the new fertilizer plant will export its first shipment in late June or early July, to Louisiana, while the majority of exports from the plant are expected to go to Brazil, adding that it will also be able to supply all the major markets in sub-Saharan Africa.

He said, “Apart from meeting the domestic demand, we are going to be able to earn quite a lot of money exporting the goods to the South American countries.”

A lot of Nigerians believe that the fertilizer plant will help solve the problem of low crop yield in the country, which is partly due to insufficient access to fertilizer.

What you should know

Mr Devakumar Edwin, Group Executive Director (Strategy, Capital Projects & Portfolio Development) of Dangote Industries Limited had about a week ago, said that the $2.5 billion fertilizer plant, which recently commenced operations can produce enough for local demand as it looks towards exports. He said that the plant currently delivers 120 trucks locally
Wow, Nigeria exporting fertilizer to USA. How sweet.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Nairobi thika road brt preview video - Nigeria and poor sibling Ghana will reach that level - see 1:09 of the video - in decades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIw_TtzMu0I

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2021
rvp2018:
Nairobi thika road brt preview video - Nigeria and poor sibling Ghana will reach that level - see 1:09 of the video - in decades

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIw_TtzMu0I

I know how badly you want your country to catch up but you are new to BRT

Others have operated it for 10 years

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
WRC Safari rally begin today! Back to kenya after 20yrs

Used to be best and toughest rally in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZaAGvvlD9U

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2021
I am not talking about BRT - I am talking of road that wide in Nigeria or Ghana - with 12 lanes in most sections
Just30:

I know how badly you want your country to catch up but you are new to BRT

Others have operated it for 10 years

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
rvp2018:
I am not talking about BRT - I am talking of road that wide in Nigeria or Ghana - with 12 lanes in most sections

Thika is predominantly 8 lane(about 85-90%) and a few section(< 10%)is 12 lane. This in Abuja is 10 lane .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unDAig6zVKU

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Samrobo,Where do you get your stats. The Abuja road I am seeing 3 lanes plus two service lanes mostly. That Thika highway from Ruiru to Thika. Otherwise the parts of thika superhighway is mostly 4 lanes plus two service lanes - 12 lanes.
Vlain:

Thika is predominantly 8 lane(about 85-90%) and a few section(< 10%)is 12 lane. This in Abuja is 10 lane .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unDAig6zVKU

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
rvp2018:
there are far wider ones in both Ghana and Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Lagos real estate crap compared to Nairobi - Nigeria best real estate blogger admits; The ghanain madman will definitely disagree smiley smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugGEfgnFAfY

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2021
For the Ghanian - madman - here is Kenya without any iota of minerals - all this done thanks to great investment in HCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOzEmu3NxoY

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nairobi of 80s - Ghana aiming for it in 2050

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.