Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,924 members, 7,863,259 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1139990 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:26pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Don't disgrace with these green pictures.. Focus! I want it to be one on one - chap chap.. Me and you till midnight. grin

You are behaving as if I'm new on this platform. Start your thing and I will decide whether to mind you or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:31pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

See what I was talking about. Very weak and boring write-up.

Up your game before coming full berserker on me, cos I can rap over your knuckles before allowing your self-esteem to die a slow death. cool

For starters learn to rap over your fleshless ribs and buldgy head before you think of starting anything with me

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

You are behaving as if I'm new on this platform. Start your thing and I will decide whether to mind you not
Don't panic. You started the war... You aroused my beast mode. Now I'm burning up.

Own your sh*t and stop trembling like a snowfl@ke.

You're a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:35pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Don't panic. You started the war... You aroused my beast mode. Now I'm burning up.

Own your sh*t and stop trembling like a snowfl@ke.

You're a fool.

Me trying so hard to control my laugh in a way that will please God wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

[/b]

For starters learn to rap over your fleshless ribs and buldgy head before you think of starting anything with me
A moment of silence! shocked
One lethal emasculated punchline from the mighty vankelvo. grin.

And it's **bulgy not the "buldgy"...

Learn how to throw manly punclines. Don't howl like a floozy b*tch.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Me trying so hard to control my laugh in a way that will please God wink

Memes will not save you , buffoon. Try to be organic and engage your diminutive brain.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:40pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

And it's **buldy not the "buldgy"...

Bulgy is correct so keep your corrections to yourself

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:41pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Memes will not save you , buffoon. Try to be organic and engage your diminutive brain.

Zombie

I thought you said you will deal with me? I'm still waiting for your raps

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 3:41pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

And it's **buldy not the "buldgy"...

idiot can't even correct himself first.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Bulgy is correct so keep your corrections to yourself
Yes, bulgy is correct.. Not "buldgy"

You need to thank me for that correction. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:47pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Yes, bulgy is correct.. Not "buldgy"

You need to thank me for that correction. cool

Have you heard of *typing mistake* or *Typographical error* before? don't be an idiot

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

I thought you said you will deal with me? I'm still waiting for your raps
Don't play the victim card. You came full berserker on me ... Calling me emotional when I was just asking for your Accra.

Buffooon... slowpoke... Subhuman..

Go s*ck your fathers d"ck and stop crying like a weakling that you are.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Have you heard of *typing mistake* or *Typographical error* before? don't be an idiot
Typographical has nothing to do with this.... You either stupid or you just want to play with jargons that are waay above your dwarfish brain.
Get an education and you won't have to cry typo every time.

Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:50pm On May 31, 2022
GeneralDae:

Lol, do Ghanaians use such pidgin phrases too? or you've lived in Nigeria before?

Yes they speak but that particular phrase was copied from Nigeria like si many other ones.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:51pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Don't play the victim card. You came full berserker on me ... Calling me emotional when I was just asking for your Accra.

Buffooon... slowpoke... Subhuman..

Go s*ck your fathers d"ck and stop crying like a weakling that you are.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

this imp is a complete idiot grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:54pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Typographical has nothing to do with this.... You either stupid or you just want to play with jargons that are waay above your dwarfish brain.
Get an education and you won't have to cry typo every time.

Zombie.

Bruh you are too boring.
So is this all you can do? you are a total failure

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

this imp is a complete idiot grin grin

Why are you using memes 'kijana'? Exercise your brain cells... Try to be the lethal van overhyping himself. Don't act like a prostitute who's been denied congenital rights.

Buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Bruh you are too boring.
So is this all you can do? you are a total failure
I've done nothing on you... I'm just teasing you to see the barbarousness in you. But as things are, you are just an endangered defenseless wuss.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Why are you using memes 'kijana'? Exercise your brain cells... Try to be the lethal van overhyping himself. Don't act like a prostitute who's been denied congenital rights.

Buffoon.

So in conclusion what do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 31, 2022
@van is still downloading memes and jargon! grin grin.... Or you're downloading insults. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

So in conclusion what do you mean?

Suck your d*ck.

Or post ACCRA!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I've done nothing on you... I'm just teasing you to see the barbarousness on you. But as things are, you are just an endangered defenseless wuss.

Then you have failed completely.
Abeg try your weak showoff on other people not me.
*You will deal with me* *You will deal with me* so this is all you could do.

I won't waste my energy on a dying plague

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:09pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:
@van is still downloading memes and jargon! grin grin.... Or you're downloading insults. cool

Actually I'm eating whiles you are wailing
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 31, 2022
Seems like the weeny disabled vanidiot needs time to Google insults. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:12pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Suck your d*ck.

Or post ACCRA!

cheesy cheesy Emotional kid trying to find his head

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:12pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

1.samorobo
2.samorobo
3.samorobo
4.samorobo
5.samorobo
6.samorobo
7.samorobo
8.samorobo
9.samboro
10.samboro

cool

Lol shameless scaredy little cat .
You have proven your weakness once again.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:14pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:
Seems like the weeny disabled vanidiot needs time to Google insults. grin

I can see the idiot is calming down.

Next time find your mates and try that rubbish with them

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

I won't waste my energy on a dying plague

As we move on, Avoid me or die.

I can drag you till you get a sense.

I'm not here to massage your ego or sing your band.

Find a place to rest.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

cheesy cheesy Emotional kid trying to find his head
The head is already inside you mama's p*ssy.

I can't find it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

As we move on, Avoid me or die.

I can drag you till you get a sense.

I'm not here to massage your ego or sing your band.

Find your place to rest.

transgendered or SheGoat or whatever you call yourself you are the weakest link among the kenyans so calm down and learn sense from here

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Actually I'm eating whiles you are wailing

I'm drinking tequila, while you're eating rodents... The difference btwn us is that, I'm doing $5 while you're doing $1.

Know the lanes cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

transgendered or SheGoat or whatever you call yourself you are the weakest link among the kenyans so calm down and learn sense from here
I don't care if I'm the weakest link among the Kenyans... The point here is I'm making your pants full of sh*t. I'm terrorizing your black dwarf @ss.. And that Says a lot about Kenya's lethality on this issue.

Buffoon. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: jamjo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.