Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,191 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1139912 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

The head is already inside you mama's p*ssy.

I can't find it.

Sorry for unleashing pains on you this afternoon okay grin wink grin.

Out of all the Kenyans on this platform you are the leftover so be-calming down before I slap you through the phone grin Complete Ape

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:26pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I'm drinking tequila, while you're eating rodents... The difference btwn us is that, I'm doing $5 while you're doing $1.

Know the lanes cool

You are too poor to afford a tequila so tell me something else

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Sorry for unleashing pains on you this afternoon okay grin wink grin.

Out of all the Kenyans on this platform you are the leftover so be-calming down before I slap you through the phone grin Complete Ape
It's too early to say sorry, hobbit. We're just jogging ready to jump into the match. Today is that day that I and my phone and free time are allies... We're not going anywhere until we squire this sh*t out.

Again... The weakest Kenyan is terrorizing a buffoon from a dystopia wonderland of dwarfs and neanderthals.

Zombie cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I don't care if I'm the weakest link among the Kenyans... The point here is I'm making your pants full of sh*t. I'm terrorizing your black dwarf @ss.. And that Says a lot about Kenya's lethality on this issue.

Buffoon. cool

Dumb kid, I haven't seen any lethality from you . I hope your head is still connected to your neck cos you are not making sense at all.

Your punches are too weak
You talk more yet you make no sense
Huh! get started cos I'm not feeling any punches from your side and that's making me feel sleepy already

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

You are too poor to afford a tequila so tell me something else
Be realistic and say things that make sense. You don't know me and I don't know you. But the fact that you live in a hellhole of troglodytes subhumans... Goes to show that my assertion of you demolishing a rat and anaconda soup is near accurate.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Dumb kid, I haven't seen any lethality from you . I hope your head is still connected to your neck cos you are not making sense at all.

Your punches are too weak
You talk more yet you make no sense
Huh! get started cos I'm not feeling any punches from your side and that's making me feel sleepy already
grin grin... Look at this dude trying my previously used punchline towards them but failing to arrange it..... What the heck is this?

"hope your head is still connected to your neck cos you are not making sense "

Lemme correct you. Only dwarfs have their bum bum interlinked with @ssholes... Because of their short vertebrae making the brain to smell sh*t everyday... Hence, spewing out comments that stink to the high heaven.

Go wash your bum bum so it doesn't pullute your brain.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:39pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

It's too early to say sorry, hobbit. We're just jogging ready to jump into the match. Today is that day that I and my phone and free time are allies... We're not going anywhere until we squire this sh*t out.

Again... The weakest Kenyan is terrorizing a buffoon from a dystopia wonderland of dwarfs and neanderthals.

Zombie cool

Then be jumping fast cos you've wasted so much time already.

Simps let the lethality begin cos I want to measure your Vawulence rate

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:41pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Be realistic and say things that make sense. You don't know me and I don't know you. But the fact that you live in a hellhole of troglodytes subhumans... Goes to show that my assertion of you demolishing a rat and anaconda soup is near accurate.

Point of correction, the only thing that is factual here is you are a slum dweller so get that right

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Then be jumping fast cos you've wasted so much time already.

Simps let the lethality begin cos I want to measure your Vawulence rate

........ Weakling. You have nothing to put on the table, hence your constant attempt to digress with silly submissions....

Say something so that people know you're anything.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SmartyPants(m): 4:43pm On May 31, 2022
Is this what you guys have to put up with in politics every day?

grin

i just popped in to see whats happening. Damn!

So much foolishness.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Point of correction, the only thing that is factual here is you are a slum dweller so get that right

Hahahaaaa..... Very weak...

The whole of Ghana is a slum. So what will you tell me?

Speculations and guess works don't hold much water In debates like this... But the fact is your capital city is a slumpolis.... Hence making it 90% chances of you dwelling in a shack.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

grin grin... Look at this dude trying my previously used punchline towards them but failing to arrange it..... What the heck is this?

"hope your head is still connected to your neck cos you are not making sense "

Lemme correct you. Only dwarfs have their bum bum interlinked with @ssholes... Because of their short vertebrae making the brain to smell sh*t everyday... Hence, spewing out comments that stink to the high heaven.

Go wash your bum bum so it doesn't pullute your brain.

Your what? did I hear you say your previously used punchline? oh be serious

Next will be *my previously used words* , ordinary punchlines you have failed so whats your use here on nairaland? Tell me

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:47pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

........ Weakling. You have nothing to put on the table, hence your constant attempt to digress with silly submissions....

Say something so that people know you're anything.

So tell me your contributions so far on this platform? I want to know grin

Emotional kid

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Your what? did I hear you say your previously used punchline? oh be serious

Next will be *my previously used words* , ordinary punchlines you have failed so whats your use here on nairaland? Tell me
Yes... You just copied my punchline but fortunately, your diminitive brain cells couldn't make an effort to put them right.

Do you have glaucoma? cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

So tell me your contributions so far on this platform? I want to know grin

Emotional kid
Go ask your the neanderthal that sired you.

I'm not here to answer questions from people with rare kinds of weird genes.

Go collect yourself then come clear.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:51pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Hahahaaaa..... Very weak...

The whole of Ghana is a slum. So what will you tell me?

Speculations and guess works don't hold much water In debates like this... But the fact is your capital city is a slumpolis.... Hence making it 90% chances of you dwelling in a shack.

Then what do you make of a country that has less than 25% urbanization rate ? Your guess is as good as mine.

The last time I checked your country people were trading SEX for WATER, that's how terrible things are in your country

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:57pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Yes... You just copied my punchline but fortunately, your diminitive brain cells couldn't make an effort to put them right.

Do you have glaucoma? cool

Firstly you accussed me of googling for insults grin, now I went copying your punchlines from your previous posts. I wonder what your next excuse will be like.

Simp get serious okay

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Then what do you make of a country that has less than 25% urbanization rate ? Your guess is as good as mine.

The last time I checked your country people were trading SEX for WATER, that's how terrible things are in your country

This is not a time for serious debate... I can debunk that with a wide spectrum of analysis... Which will deactivate my "silly mode"

Let's focus on banter or if we have to deactivate to serious topics, then post ACCRA. then I can unhook you from the disaster you've put yourself in. as we transform to another phase of interaction..

In the meantime... You're a rotten species of neanderthal. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Firstly you accussed me of googling for insults grin, now I went copying your punchlines from your previous posts. I wonder what your next excuse will be like.

Simp get serious okay
ACCUSED!! Not 'accussed'

Why are you disparaging stupidity every time? or you're fumbling?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 31, 2022
Vaaaaankelvo grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:06pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Go ask your the neanderthal that sired you.

I'm not here to answer questions from people with rare kinds of weird genes.

Go collect yourself then come clear.

Sorry Ape but I have never seen any tangible contribution from your end. The only thing you keep oozing here on this platform is pure Kenyan idiocy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Sorry Ape but I have never seen any tangible contribution from your end. The only thing you keep oozing here on this platform is pure Kenyan idiocy

What is your contribution on this platform outside your constant Facebook posts and YouTube videos.

You have nothing in your skull, hence why you like to stay away from complex topics.

Zombie. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:11pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Emotional kid grin
The game has not started yet you are already calling for backup. grin grin

Anyways can you mention names of those Bloggers and YouTubers?
The stvpid, pussified, ignorant she.male is trying to get help from Nigerians who are angry/frustrated with Ghana. grin I can't believe these little Indians at times.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:12pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

This is not a time for serious debate... I can debunk that with a wide spectrum of analysis... Which will deactivate my "silly mode"

Let's focus on banter or if we have to deactivate to serious topics, then post ACCRA. then I can unhook you from the disaster you've put yourself in. as we transform to another phase of interaction..

In the meantime... You're a rotten species of neanderthal. grin

Simp, it seems this banter has overwhelmed you cos I can see you are seriously struggling to find your head from your armpit.
It's not too late to backout cos I might increase my Vawulence rate any moment from now grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:20pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

ACCUSED!! Not 'accussed'

Why are you disparaging stupidity every time? or you're fumbling?

Is that part of the punchlines you promised? because eii what happened, you are gradually metamophosing into a douchebag

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

What is your contribution on this platform outside your constant Facebook posts and YouTube videos.

You have nothing in your skull, hence why you like to stay away from complex topics.

Zombie. cool

Complex topics such as?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:22pm On May 31, 2022
obaaderemi:
The stvpid, pussified, ignorant she.male is trying to get help from Nigerians who are angry/frustrated with Ghana. grin I can't believe these little Indians at times.

That's so typical of him

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Simp, it seems this banter has overwhelmed you cos I can see you are seriously struggling to find your head from your armpit.
It's not too late to backout cos I might increase my Vawulence rate any moment from now grin

Hobbit... You're a was of time.

I thought I'm dealing with a lethal guru... But it seems like I lost the bet.

The only thing that I can try with you is maybe a picture contest of universities and hospitals. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Complex topics such as?
Ask your sub-human grandpa cool

I told you I don't take questions from imbeciles bred from dystopia wonderland.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:30pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Hobbit... You're a was of time.

I thought I'm dealing with a lethal guru... But it seems like I lost the bet.

The only thing that I can try with you is maybe a picture contest of universities and hospitals. cool

Now you begining to grief more than I expected, chill okay. Nairaland is not for emotional kids like you so loggout and Join your friends on Whatsup

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:32pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Ask your sub-human grandpa cool

I told you I don't take questions from imbeciles bred from dystopia wonderland.

The cheek of it grin grin When a simp calls you names you cannot help but laugh your heart out grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Is that part of the punchlines you promised? because eii what happened, you are gradually metamophosing into a douchebag

Hobbit, what is metamophosing? grin grin grin... Don't try jargons that are way above your standing room. You need to be an intellectual fit to hold this kind of argument, otherwise, you'll be discountenancing your self-esteem.

Lemme correct you. It's ""metamorphosing" not 'metamophosing.'

Buffoon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.