Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1140048 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:38pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Hobbit, what is metamophosing? grin grin grin... Don't try jargons that are way above your standing room. You need to be an intellectual fit to hold this kind of argument, otherwise, you'll be discountenancing your self-esteem.

Lemme correct you. It's ""metamorphosing" not 'metamophosing.'

Buffoon.

Punchlines failed, correcting spellings activated.
I have successfully reduced you to a low grade ape, next time pick your fights with people in your level

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Now you begining to grief more than I expected, chill okay . Nairaland is not for emotional kids like you so loggout and Join your friends on Whatsup

Check your grammar and write well. The person who is trembling and filling the pants with sh*t is you. I've rendered you into a panic mode that you can't even afford to gloat at yourself.
Look at you oozing tears like a floozy b*tch. grin

You cant even write well because of tension, 'sha'! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:42pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Check your grammar and write well. The person who is trembling and filling the pants with sh*t is you. I've rendered you into a panic mode that you can't even afford to gloat at yourself.
Look at you oozing tears like a floozy b*tch. grin

You cant even write well because of tension, 'sha'! grin

And what's the correlation between what you wrote and what I wrote? simp you can do better than this

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:43pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

And what's the correlation between what you wrote and what I wrote? simp you can do better than this

Post dwarf city. grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:44pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

The anus licker is around, you never dissapoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:45pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Don't digress with these green pictures.. Focus! I want it to be one on one - chap chap.. Me and you till midnight. grin

Get employed bro
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:45pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

What's the essence in repeating pictures every now and then? Tell me more, I want to know the logic behind that

Are Ghanaians mostly stupid or what? If you don't like the pictures, get lost! If you are scared to post Accra, adios! Stop suffocating us with tantrums! What a ret@rded species these hobbits!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

I have successfully reduced you to a low grade ape, next time pick your fights with people in your level
The real vankelvo... Very weak and stupid mongrel.
Now chest-beating for doing absolutely nothing... He now thinks he has managed to make a sport of my psychology instinct.

Zombie, you and the entire generation of hobbits are a disgrace to the world. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:46pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

Don't panic. You started the war... You aroused my beast mode. Now I'm burning up.

Own your sh*t and stop trembling like a snowfl@ke.

You're a fool.

Lol.
Provide the list already grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:46pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

All hail the anus licker, you never dissapoint cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 31, 2022
samorobo:

Get employed bro

I have a 3day holiday starting today... I'm on tequila till midnight... If I disappear, just know I'm intoxicated.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:49pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

The anus licker is around, you never dissapoint cheesy

Three pages of tantrums is enough. Ghana is still not worth posting. You have proved our point. Now crawl back to your burrows hobbits.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Do you have glaucoma or it's basically some emotional instability rubbing your sanity off? cool

Don't play around with gibberish then think you can go Scot free.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:50pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

I have a 3day holiday starting today... I'm on tequila till midnight... If I disappear, just know I'm intoxicated.

Lol grin grin

Pls tell that to the birds. Your lies stinks to the high heavens.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:50pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Three pages of tantrums is enough. Ghana is still not worth posting. You have proved our point. Now crawl back to your burrows hobbits.

Quit the generator engagement already.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:50pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Are Ghanaians mostly stupid or what? If you don't like the pictures, get lost! If you are scared to post Accra, adios! Stop suffocating us with tantrums! What a ret@rded species these hobbits!!

On the contrary Ghanaians are super intelligent people thats why we produced Judges and lawyers for your backward country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:52pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Why are you afraid of posting dwarf city? Arguments and tantrums don't make a country. Neither does envy and IMF economic bailouts.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

On the contrary Ghanaians are super intelligent people thats why we produced Judges and lawyers for your backward country.
grin grin grin grin cool ;

A normal Ghanaian in the grand scheme of things is intellectually dwarf.

Don't pull lies from your @nus.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:56pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

You are proving to be very toxic set of people with a chip on their shoulders. Kenyans think you are all ret@rds. Ghana is like a country full of obaaderemis.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:56pm On May 31, 2022
samorobo:

Quit the generator engagement already.

Did you get your list, Dumbo?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

You are proving to be very toxic set of people with a chip on their shoulders. Kenyans think you are all ret@rds.
Last nail on van's coffin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:58pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

The real vankelvo... Very weak and stupid mongrel.
Now chest-beating for doing absolutely nothing... He now thinks he has managed to make a sport of my psychology instinct.

Zombie, you and the entire generation of hobbits are a disgrace to the world. grin

I will deal with you, I will deal with you,
see you, you couldn't even impress yourself.

You had weak punchlines all throughout now you've turned into a mere Grammer checker and spellings corrector.

Joker

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Sex for Water citizens and their empty ego be like 1&2

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:00pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

You had weak punchlines all throughout now you've turned into a mere Grammer checker and spellings corrector.

Joker

Get a life buddy. Go seek relevance somewhere else. Ghana is still a shithole.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:02pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Sex for Water citizens and their empty ego be like 1&2

You failed simple test, pictures. Save your tantrums.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:03pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Why are you afraid of posting dwarf city? Arguments and tantrums don't make a country. Neither does envy and IMF economic bailouts.

Go fix the Sex for Water problem in your slums.
In this 21st century we still have people trading Sex for Water? how

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

Joker
I have done nothing to you, and you're here crying like a scarlet woman. I'm teasing you to see what degree of lethality you have so that I can go full bazooka on you.

You're struggling so hard to stay in a conversation that is way above your capacity... With cheap stunts like; weak punchlines, yet to do nothing... Blade gash*";*.

Nigga.. You have just proven that you're a moniker flowering the app with the letter V.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:06pm On May 31, 2022
Shma:

grin grin grin grin cool ;

A normal Ghanaian in the grand scheme of things is intellectually dwarf.

Don't pull lies from your @nus.

Your Country have two external rulers,
Ghanaians and Indians so respect yourself

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:08pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

You are proving to be very toxic set of people with a chip on their shoulders. Kenyans think you are all ret@rds. Ghana is like a country full of obaaderemis.

Gallipot take your foolishness out of here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

In this 21st century, we still have people trading Sex for Water? how

While your hobbit sisters and mothers are being r@ped left right center by Chinese just to earn a penny in the gold firm?

Are you listening to yourself?

Go fix your zoo first.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
gallivant:

Get a life buddy. Go seek relevance somewhere else. Ghana is still a shithole.

Here be your father's room I guess?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
vankelvin:

In this 21st century we still have people trading Sex for Water? how

Do you think this hobbit noise will stop Kenyans from exposing bonobos and their backwardness? Think again. We will be here everyday, for your viewing pleasures. Cry all you want, that only emboldens our resolve. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.