Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,947 members, 7,863,354 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1140109 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shma:

Egypt is 40% habitable.

Namibia is 70% habitable... With only 30% Arid area.
Kenya is 40% arid and 30% semi-arid.
Botswana is 65% arable.

UAE is a developed country with vast wealth and reasons, they can easily build cities in deserts.

but arable land has nothing to do urbanization

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Why are we even debating to start with? grin
I wonder. !
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
but urbanization has nothing to do urbanization
Make it make sense, fool. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
Shma:

Make it make sense, fool. cool
typing error
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2022
gallivant:

Just spare the fool.Not worth anyone's effort.
Lemme try juggle with his mind. grin...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
typing error

What was your point? Correct yourself then decompound it.

Shma:

Egypt has 42% urbanization rate - compared to Ghana or Nigeria, it's very low.

Namibia is 70% habitable... With only 30% Arid area.
Kenya is 40% arid and 30% semi-arid.
Botswana is 65% arable.

UAE is a developed country with vast wealth and resources, they can easily build cities in deserts.

Basing it on my previous assertion.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2022
popizaino:

If you think i will leave all this overwhelming evidences from eye test from videos to pictures to comments from well travelled individuals to city exparts and vloggers to oblige to your delusion then you are in for a long ride. Find Ghana (Accra) strength in other areas not in this Nairobi vs Accra which is a non-starter. I for once,have praised and will keep praising Accra construction of single dwelling homes because it's actually impressive and that's all about Accra and nothing else.
It is only stupidity that will drive anyone to compare Nairobi to Accra.

Well then you have no case because from every aspect of development that you will pick, Accra will come top of Nairobi 90% of the time and those are just the facts and not just subjective preferences... And I'm not even surprised that with all your madness, you still can't mention 5 areas of development with proof, where Nairobi will come top.

All vloggers and expats will only choose Nairobi because of climate and that is all.

And yes, even thinking of comparing Nairobi to Accra is a none starter because Nairobi has failed in so many necessary areas that are very important in proper city development.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
but arable land has nothing to do urbanization
grin grin grin

He won't understand

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just40:
It is only stupidity that will drive anyone to compare Nairobi to Accra.

Well then you have no case because from every aspect of development that you will pick, Accra will come top of Nairobi 90% of the time and those are just the facts and not just subjective preferences... And I'm not even surprised that with all your madness, you still can't mention 5 areas of development with proof, where Nairobi will come top.

All vloggers and experts will only choose Nairobi because of climate and that is all.

And yes, even thinking of comparing Nairobi to Accra is a none starter because Nairobi has failed in so many necessary areas that are very important in proper city development.

Oh

K.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
popizaino:

Oh

K.
The whole forum is waiting for you to prove that madness you've been on for the past two days...

Just mention 5 areas of development that Nairobi comes top of Accra to show that you know what you're talking about.

Don't just make empty noises

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just40:
The whole forum is waiting for you to prove that madness you've been on for the past two days...

Just mention 5 areas of development that Nairobi comes top of Accra to show that you know what you're talking about.

Don't just make empty noises

Ok. Let me join you in your delusion wishful thinking.

Accra is the most developed city on the continent.Hope you are happy now?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
popizaino:

Ok. Let me join you in your delusion wishful thinking.

Accra is the most developed city on the continent.Hope you are happy now?
Don't be a coward

Just be bold enough to mention any 5 areas.

Making claims you can't prove will only make you more stupid.
I make claims here and add proof for everyone to verify... Instead of acting frustrated like you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just40:
Don't be a coward

Just be bold enough to mention any 5 areas.

Making claims you can't prove will only make you more stupid.
I make claims here and add proof for everyone to verify... Instead of acting frustrated like you.

If you are suffering from glaucoma such that the pictures and videos of Nairobi posted here isn't enough to convince you how Accra is far behind Nairobi then don't expect me to oblige to your rants. Nairobi versus Accra is a non starter.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2022
What is this muffler fuggerx saying? cool

Shma:

You're now this desperate to call the hobbits for your rescue? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
popizaino:

If you are suffering from glaucoma such that the pictures and videos of Nairobi posted here isn't enough to convince you how Accra is far behind Nairobi then don't expect me to oblige to your rants. Nairobi versus Accra is a non starter.

pics from Nairobi come from a 2km area which is too tiny to be compared to Accra, I guess your slow mind hasn't made you wondered why they recycled the same thing for 6 years... Then you are really dumb.

I've posted every part of Accra here.. from Tema to Spintex, East Legon to it Hills to Aburi to Adenta to Achimota to Dodowa to Dansoman, McCarthy to Weija to Broadcasting and etc.

Nairobi is just too slummy and undeveloped for them to do such

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just40:
pics from Nairobi come from a 2km area which is too tiny to be compared to Accra, I guess your slow mind hasn't made you wondered why they recycled the same thing for 6 years... Then you are really dumb.

I've posted every part of Accra here.. from Tema to Spintex, East Legon to it Hills to Aburi to Adenta to Achimota to Dodowa to Dansoman, McCarthy to Weija to Broadcasting and etc.

Nairobi is just too slummy and undeveloped for them to do such

I can sense jealousy well written over this your comment,you mean the whole kilimani,Ngara,Muthaiga,westlands,Runda,pangani,Athi river,are 2km in area size,Eastleigh ? grin I could have dropped a challenge people should go on Google map and just randomly check some of this areas and post pictures here but your eye defect will still interpret rubbish. Anyways,all this your tears from envy won't convince anyone that Accra the decorated village is up there with Nairobi. Go cry to others who doesn't know this areas you keep talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2022
Person way fit open mouth talk say Enugu is no match for Winneba,went ahead to say Nairobi can't compare to Kumasi and Takroadi wants me to take him serious. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
popizaino:

I can sense jealousy well written over this your comment,you mean the whole kilimani,Ngara,Muthaiga,westlands,Runda,pangani,Athi river,are 2km in area size,Eastleigh ? grin I could have dropped a challenge people should go on Google map and just randomly check some of this areas and post pictures here but your eye defect will still interpret rubbish. Anyways,all this your tears from envy won't convince anyone that Accra the decorated village is up there with Nairobi. Go cry to others who doesn't know this areas you keep talking about.
why will I be jealous over an area too tiny to measure to Accra?

Just stand in the middle and you'll realize that you're in a 2km radius.. wail all you want and still Nairobi will be to small an area to match.

All this your hurt and frustration won't change these facts

I've done the measurement here with a map, several times

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just40:
why will I be jealous over an area too tiny to measure to Accra?

Just stand in the middle and you'll realize that you're in a 2km radius.. wail all you want and still Nairobi will be to small an area to match.

All this your hurt and frustration won't change these facts

I've done the measurement here with a map, several times

Ohk.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2022
popizaino:
All this areas are more developed than Nairobi according to resident madman.

Dodowa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFvxRL4-nfM

Spintex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA6RKScVDDE

Achimota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLbkC1oNJmM

McCarthy hills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KvwE7VgBr0

Dansoma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsx_50HzdcI

Weija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA7vrVXtVg0

Aburi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFRpTIXDDU

don't take that cave man seriously. That guy resides in a village and fantasize about the names of the places he drops without stepping a foot on them. Have you not seen me expose his lack of knowledge of Accra severally here. That guy doesn't live in Accra and doe not know many parts of Accra he posts here. You need to travel outside and see the level of under-development to appreciate his level of delusion about his accra.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2022
NTSA:

This is the video I was referring to.
The only difference between this and what one can find in Nairobi is maybe the horizontal infrastructure eg walkways, outdoor eateries etc.. otherwise Nairobi has already nailed it on vertical infrastructure plus half of all skyscraper projects been built in Africa are in Nairobi.Once we fix basic stuff eg street lights,paveways etc then.. For sure we are going to be at jorburgs level.
But all those things are in Abuja. This is why Abuja is ahead of Nairobi anytime any day.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

That is true in your country. Nigerians are buying your posh houses while a normal black SAn Is playing at the shack.

https://businessday.ng/africa/article/nigerians-among-top-property-buyers-in-south-africa/

You go dirty... We go dirty...
But my friend jiling ake the boer said black SAn are more richer than Nigerians. I can see Nigerians are buying their posh houses in their country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

Very.... cool.

Long time!
long time? I can post thousands of photos of new development in Joburg in just the past decade....its not like in Kenya where every little development is celebrated.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
But my friend jiling ake the boer said black SAn are more richer than Nigerians. I can see Nigerians are buying their posh houses in their country.
The Shma guy is doing that to deflect the argument from Kenya-SA to Nigeria-SA.
He is feeling the heat from the SA's here grin.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

Oh, i see! Poor shma grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

Huh! Bruh?

So a South African was very correct when he said Tanzanians are feeding kenya, Nigerians are buying homes in Kenya, and a deflection when I countered it with the same narrative?

Why are you paranoid?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Again it's been proven that most of food items are imported from Tanzania and Uganda.

Also it has been proven that Nigerians one of the top 5 buyers of kenyan luxury properties

It's a fact,

He said this and I retaliated with what was posted. Tell me my bro, was I wrong to do that? cool
Kuruptnigga:
Oh, i see! Poor shma grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2022
Just40:
And no one here has said Accra does not have slums.If you take the national figure of 23% slum, you can naturally know that about 23% of most urban areas are slums.
The question you ask yourself, can Nairobi succeed in dropping it slum population below 50% ?

Since you want to compare Nairobi to Accra .....

Just mention 5 areas of development that Nairobi can even match Accra in and even surpass.

Prove your points with facts
how can Accra with 265 slums scattered all over have 23 percent slum. You see that dishonesty I spoke about this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

Huh! Bruh?

So a South African was very correct when he said Tanzanians are feeding kenya, Nigerians are buying homes in Kenya, and a deflection when I countered it with the same narrative?

Why are you paranoid?
Lol easy easy man grin.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2022
Kuruptnigga:

On average, a black SAn is richer than a Nigerian.... Simply because of the opportunity and vast spread of development across the region which facilitates economic empowerment of individuals In a grand scheme of things.

To the extremist... Nigerians are waaay smarter and richer than any black South African.

NEVER back down. Fight anyone... Stand for truth. Don't allow nonsense to be peddled... Be it South Africa, Tanzania, or ghana. Stay Taliban like pokuasi, popazino, or Kenyans. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.