Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,779 members, 7,841,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1123062 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
Central Park Abuja- Pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Just40:
What your dumb self don't know is that this is an opinion piece from an interview.

Your silly ass can't even mention 10 of them because it's none existent.

I'm just asking you to mention 10, lunatic
You see why some of us here question your level of sanity. How is it an opinion piece when the key word was "IDENTIFIED". Dude, has your madness gotten to this level?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2:
You see why some of us here question your level of sanity. How is it an opinion piece when the key word was "IDENTIFIED". Dude, has your madness gotten to this level?

There is no slum in Accra,it is west African Paris. The poor live in Mansions talk more or less the rich who live in Emirate size luxury homes. Nima, chokor, Agblogloshie,Jamestown,old Fadama,Madina,Ashaima,Nungua,Osu are are in west African paris. Hope i was able to name the ten slum he is asking of?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2:
dumb kid

Learn what an opinion piece is in journalism

Mad kid... No wonder no one take you serious here, we just view you as an angry frustrated hustler.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
More Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
popizaino:

There is no slum in Accra,it is west African Paris. The poor live in Mansions talk more or less the rich who live in Emirate size luxury homes. Nima, chokor, Agblogloshie,Jamestown,old Fadama,Madina,Ashaima,Nungua,Osu are are in west African paris. Hope i was able to name the ten slum he is asking of?
you don't even know that Nungua is not a slum and neither is Madina or Osu.

Just so you know, before your dumb self starts claiming that I've not been to Osu.... My lawyers office is in Osu, I drive there every week.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t165RxDguNc

Old fadama/Agblogloshie is the same place... Mostly A market that has been relocated.

Only slummy part of Madina is it market, the community itself is a well developed community.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTb0lEmt9eU

Nungua.... Next time Explore, chunk of your brothers are abusing hard drums there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3XyXUw_rXU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlmqD7SJ1sU
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ampian Social center... A village along the Agona-Nkwanta to Elubo border road..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yL2DMfxLUo
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

A lot of lies and half-baked information.

Don't hop from one point to the other.. We know a huge PC of the project in Nairobi for instance, is sponsored by private entities.

Anyway, back to the topic.... Apples for Apples
You spend R9.2B on Energy
" " R64.7m on ICT.
" " R50.4B on road infrastructure
Total = $3.8B

Kenya on the other hand spends ksh368B not ksh335B(why reduce the data?) on energy, ICT, and road infrastructure combined ---- $3.2B

$64B budget is a dream that is yet to see light. If you're confident enough.... Drop the source from your treasury.... I want to show you something.

5 years ago

Social infrastructure - $18.3 billion
Roads - +$3 billion

That's excluding $9 billion for renewable energy and private sector

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ibom Icon Hotel Golf Resort Uyo Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

A lot of lies and half-baked information.

Don't hop from one point to the other.. We know a huge PC of the project in Nairobi for instance, is sponsored by private entities.

Anyway, back to the topic.... Apples for Apples
You spend R9.2B on Energy
" " R64.7m on ICT.
" " R50.4B on road infrastructure
Total = $3.8B
Kenya on the other hand spends ksh368B not ksh335B(why reduce the data?) on energy, ICT, and road infrastructure combined ---- $3.2B

$64B budget is a dream that is yet to see light. If you're confident enough.... Drop the source from your treasury.... I want to show you something.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-25/south-africa-s-67-billion-infrastructure-drive-gathers-pace#xj4y7vzkg

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
popizaino:

Mention just 30 slums in Accra, very simple.

which Agbogbloshie again? is it the one that was demolished or the one in your head?

Since when did Ashaiman become part of Accra?

Also I take it as you don't know Nungua and Osu. Both places have the old and new sides so you can't call them slums.
Madina cant be a slum just because some areas there do not look good

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2:

Simple question, mention just 30 slums in Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
vankelvin:

Also which Agbogbloshie again? is it the one that was demolished or the one in your head?

grin grin

Questions for the gods

These kids are just desperate, they don't even know the places they are mentioning
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
vankelvin:

wait for his next story grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2022
Just40:
grin grin

Questions for the gods

These kids are just desperate, they don't even know the places they are mentioning

They should mention just 30 slums in Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
vankelvin:

They should mention just 30 slums in Accra
He will struggle with even 10

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2022
vankelvin:

what God created these Ghanaians with brains like that. What I posted was a research findings and eventual publication from an Accra based– Ghanaian researchers working for an NGO with core competence in such fields. The research was carried out by Ghanaians, the findings was done by Ghanaians.
The publication was done by Ghanaians.
Citifm, An Accra based– radio station owned by a Ghanaian with great competence in reporting authentic news posted the research findings on it's platform so Ghanaians will know how bad their city is and improve upon whatever efforts been made to give Accra a face lift and discourage the slum culture that is widely accepted by Ghanaians. Me, I just cited what was verified and authenticated by citifm just buttress the point that Accra is littered with slums as I have always maintained here with loads of pictures of even the so called high end areas the resident madman always want us to believe is heaven on earth even though he has never stepped foot in any of these places he mentions here for feel good sake. The mentally unstable lunny is asking me to name where the slums are even though I'm not part of the research team that are Ghanaians. What an idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2022
Just40:
Ampian Social center... A village along the Agona-Nkwanta to Elubo border road..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yL2DMfxLUo

I know this place very well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2022
vankelvin:

which Agbogbloshie again? is it the one that was demolished or the one in your head?

Also I take it as you don't know Nungua and Osu. Both places have the old and new sides so you can't call them slums.
Madina cant be a slum just because some areas there do not look good

I don't want to get into any form of interactive discussions with you because i know how it usually end. It's either you start splitting hairs that makes the whole discussion becomes a tedious without gaining any knowledge or you resort to your usual name callings of foreigner this or that which in itself is not an issue for me but rather appalling that they are too shallow to trigger a nerve.

Now I am only going to entertain you because I want to expose your hypocrisy and not because you are worth talking to. If Ashaiman is part of Tema and not Accra why have you not called out your brother who claim Accra which is about 225.7km in size being more built up than Nairobi with a land area tripling that of Accra? 696km

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tylann: 2:29am On Jun 06, 2022
GeneralDae:

I see. I read that Rwanda refines gold in their country without having gold reserves grin.
Small country, Big God grin.

Kagame is good at pr but he's ruining Congo
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:33am On Jun 06, 2022
popizaino:

I know this place very well.
I bet you, you don't know this place

Why do you like lying like that? When was it completed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2022
rvp2018:
Compare apples with apple and Oranges with Oranges.
Public infrastructure - your budget is 4 times kenya - though you spend 65 percent on wages and 30 percent on recurrent expenditure.
That leaves you only with 5 percent - for infrastructure.
So if you budget is 130b (last I checked)
That mean you're spending about 7B dollars on development.
OK let's compare apples with apples then shall we.

So the total budget for infrastructure over 3 years was 815 billion.....for 2021/22 it is R276 billion(see pic)

So let us compare shall we- ksh368billion vs R37billion which equals $3.2billion vs $18 billion

Gauteng alone easily equates for 15-20% of infrastructure spending in the country... So its easy to assume that Gauteng spend the same if not more on infrastructure than the entire Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 7:37am On Jun 06, 2022
Just40:
Where Is this place

Why do you like lying like that? When was it completed

I will rather keep shut than lie,stop seeing your insecurities in him pls.

Now about your question.......If my memory serves me right,this place is after Nzema town coming from the Border (Elubo) around a place where ivorian refugees were given land to stay. The last part which started around 3:01 with blue zinc and basketball court has been there since God knows when,has been there prior to covid,i don't know about the buildings with Green zinc and i think the football pitch (Astro turf) was newly constructed.

The place is on your left side when you are coming from the border and to your distance right is the Atlantic ocean .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
OK let's compare apples with apples then shall we.

So the total budget for infrastructure over 3 years was 815 billion.....for 2021/22 it is R276 billion(see pic)

So let us compare shall we- ksh368billion vs R37billion which equals $3.2billion vs $18 billion

Gauteng alone easily equates for 15-20% of infrastructure spending in the country... So its easy to assume that Gauteng spend the same if not more on infrastructure than the entire Kenya

Basically what we spend in a year it takes them 6 years to accomplish.

Infrastructure Development we put in a YEAR will take Kenya 6 years to accomplish but for some odd mentality they catching up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Basically what we spend in a year it takes them 6 years to accomplish.

Infrastructure Development we put in a YEAR will take Kenya 6 years to accomplish but for some odd mentality they catching up.

exactly grin not to mention their massive infrastructure gap of 11% of gdp

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
exactly grin not to mention their massive infrastructure gap of 11% of gdp

Put in to perspective

What they did in their best decade 2010-2020,we did in 1 year 4 months? grin

So much for catching up grin

It's far to say what we do in a decade takes them 60 years to replicate

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2022
popizaino:

I will rather keep shut than lie,stop seeing your insecurities in him pls.

Now about your question.......If my memory serves me right,this place is after Nzema town coming from the Border (Elubo) around a place where ivorian refugees were given land to stay. The last part which started around 3:01 with blue zinc and basketball court has been there since God knows when,has been there prior to covid,i don't know about the buildings with Green zinc and i think the football pitch (Astro turf) was newly constructed.

The place is on your left side when you are coming from the border and to your distance right is the Atlantic ocean .
Any person who speaks in the third person pronoun is usually a liar.
Which Nzema town?

Everyone can see that the place is on your left, coming from Elubo, just by looking at the video.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2022
Just40:
Which Nzema town?

Everyone can see that the place is on your left, coming from Elubo, just by looking at the video.

I give up on your foolishness. Adult conversation is usually cumbersome with someone who is demented as you. So with everything i said there and the perfect description I gave of the area,the only foolish thing that you could point to was my inability to know the name of the town. You are more stupid than I thought. Had Noe border being open,i would have passed there snapped the place and rub it your your mumu face.I could go to Google map and bail myself out but of what use when i know i know the place.

Now let me describe the town for you.......The Nzema Town I am talking about is right after the custom check point at 35km to Elubo. The 35km were you have the road to half Assinie. There is a village called Nvulezu or so around that area. Now starts repeating you are lieing mantra.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2022
Just40:
Which Nzema town?

Everyone can see that the place is on your left, coming from Elubo, just by looking at the video

I have always maintained that you usually don't read the insanity of your comments before you post them,how will someone who has not been to the area be able to detect the way to elubo by mere watching the video? Should we ask Nigerians on this thread at least they are closer neighbours who should have idea about Ghana ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.