Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,125 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1139868 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

On average, a black SAn is richer than a Nigerian.... Simply because of the opportunity and vast spread of development across the region which facilitates economic empowerment of individuals In a grand scheme of things.

To the extremist... Nigerians are waaay smarter and richer than any black South African.

And you know me, my guy .. We've been on this forum since early 2019... Why would a fool in a shack give me a hard time when he's spewing nonsense?
The reason South African blacks are richer than Nigerian blacks is that an average Nigerian black who is of the middle class bracket thinks of travelling to the U.K or the U.S to further their education.

The middle class South African blacks do not travel in thesame way. If 40% of middle class Nigerian blacks in the U.S, U.K, and Canada relocate to Nigeria to set up corporations or work in already existing big corporations, then with the Nigerian population, Nigeria would definitely have more millionaire blacks.

South Africa would continue to have richer blacks because of the way Nigeria is being ran that makes the Nigerian people believe they have to go to Europe or U.S to make it big.

In the end no African country comes close to South Africa in terms of LinkedIn corporate job openings. Nigeria is a distant second, which is not so good considering the Nigerian population.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2:
how can Accra with 265 slums scattered all over have 23 percent slum. You see that dishonesty I spoke about this guy.

I knew their 57% urbanization rate has everything to do with slums. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

The reason South African blacks are richer than Nigerian blacks is that an average Nigerian black who is of the middle class bracket thinks of travelling to the U.K or the U.S to further their education.

The middle class South African blacks do not travel in thesame way. If 40% of middle class Nigerian blacks in the U.S, U.K, and Canada relocate to Nigeria to set up corporations or work in already existing big corporations, then with the Nigerian population, Nigeria would definitely have more millionaire blacks.

South Africa would continue to have richer blacks because of the way Nigeria is being ran that makes the Nigerian people believe they have to go to Europe or U.S to make it big.

Your first point is underscoring my assertion on the environment and opportunities. A Nigerian on average would be richer than a San if they had the same utilities that would make them stay in their country, study there and work there.

The second paragraph is the same... Opportunity and vast development in SA has created wealth to individuals.

Nigerians go where opportunities are... That's why they are all over the advancing African nations --- like Kenya and south Africa.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2022
GeneralDae:

In the end no African country comes close to South Africa in terms of LinkedIn corporate job openings
. Nigeria is a distant second, which is not so good considering the Nigerian population.

Don't panic. No one said Nigeria or Kenya come close to SA - the point here is opportunities and dev. SA has built their country to a point that nearly all African nations... The majority being Nigeria, zimbabwe, and Somalia, Wanting to flood there for opportunities.

But what I know, Nigeria with the sheer population and oil (which has been drilled for the past 5 decades) could place Nigeria ahead of any African country in terms of both infrastructural and human development.

I like South Africa because they have managed to build their country with resources.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2:
don't take that cave man seriously. That guy resides in a village and fantasize about the names of the places he drops without stepping a foot on them. Have you not seen me expose his lack of knowledge of Accra severally here. That guy doesn't live in Accra and doe not know many parts of Accra he posts here. You need to travel outside and see the level of under-development to appreciate his level of delusion about his accra.

For me it's how he dismisses Nairobi when his own city is just a decorated village. He should talk less and get sense.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2022
@shma
@gallivant

Who has this picture of Nairobi that shows the residential areas of east side with labelling. Umoja and others.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2022
jl115:
long time? I can post thousands of photos of new development in Joburg in just the past decade....its not like in Kenya where every little development is celebrated.

Skyscrapers are not little development. Also, I don't think there is any complex duo in your country like GTC. GTC is completed... Soon, it's going to win an award. Mind you, it has the largest board room in Africa, a shopping mall, a luxurious hotel, apartments, an office block, etc under one segment.

We have so many( extreme) new buildings that we don't post here. So don't be surprised that in your challenge, you might find Nairobi triumphing.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 05, 2022
popizaino:
@shma
@gallivant

Who has this picture of Nairobi that shows the residential areas of east side with labelling. Umoja and others.

Not sure if it's this.

Or you mean in east lands?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

Not sure if it's this.

Or you mean in east lands?

No it is not the one,the picture actually covered a larger area and they named most of the areas.

Yes east land.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

He said this and I retaliated with what was posted. Tell me my bro, was I wrong to do that? cool
Nope

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
popizaino:

No it is not the one,the picture actually covered a larger area and they named most of the areas.

Yes east land.
Will look for them.

I actually thought you were talking about these... Sprawling in roysambu, Umoja, rongai etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQiZUswu24

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

Will look for them.

I actually thought you were talking about these... Sprawling in roysambu, Umoja, rongai etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQiZUswu24

It was actually a picture captured from one of the highest elevation ever. Someone responded to me on Nairobi thread when I asked questions about what government was doing to combat slum but I can't seems to find it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

On average, a black SAn is richer than a Nigerian.... Simply because of the opportunity and vast spread of development across the region which facilitates economic empowerment of individuals In a grand scheme of things.

To the extremist... Nigerians are waaay smarter and richer than any black South African.

NEVER back down. Fight anyone... Stand for truth. Don't allow nonsense to be peddled... Be it South Africa, Tanzania, or ghana. Stay Taliban like pokuasi, popazino, or Kenyans. grin
Happy Sunday Shma cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
This is it @shma.

For the that envious one who said outside CBD is a slum should see this pls.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

Skyscrapers are not little development. Also, I don't think there is any complex duo in your country like GTC. GTC is completed... Soon, it's going to win an award. Mind you, it has the largest board room in Africa, a shopping mall, a luxurious hotel, apartments, an office block, etc under one segment.

We have so many( extreme) new buildings that we don't post here. So don't be surprised that in your challenge, you might find Nairobi triumphing.
Waterfall City is alone is nearly a $10 billion project vs GTC which is a tiny $330 million project... Yet you have the ignorance to say we don't have anything like GTC?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2022
Who are you and what have you done with the real Shma? cheesy

Shma:

NEVER back down. Fight anyone... Stand for truth. Don't allow nonsense to be peddled... Be it South Africa, Tanzania, or ghana. Stay Taliban like pokuasi, popazino, or Kenyans. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad
popizaino:
This is it @shma.

For the that envious one who said outside CBD is a slum should see this pls.

Okay.....

Lemme help more.

Eastleigh and eastlands.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2022
More from east lands.

Athi.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
South B.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
chrisooblog:
Who are you and what have you done with the real Shma? cheesy

I stand for truth. I don't care if you're a Nigerian, a Tanzanian, or a hobbit.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:
More from east lands.

Athi.

These are road less slums that Accra west African paris is doing better than. I can see shanties all over and can't even compete with Takroadi. You should up your energy consumption rate to match up Accra. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

I knew their 57% urbanization rate has everything to do with slums. grin
that figure is very questionable. I have been to 90 percent of that country and can tell you that that data doesn't tally with the reality on ground.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
jl115:

Waterfall City is alone is nearly a $10 billion project vs GTC which is a tiny $330 million project... Yet you have the ignorance to say we don't have anything like GTC?
GTC is a single infrastructural development - an ultra- premium HOPSCQ with the largest scale & highest grade in Africa. It's also the most diversified trade complex in Africa.

Waterfall city is a city - compare it with Konza city.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2022
POKUASI2:
that figure is very questionable. I have been to 90 percent of that country and can tell you that that data doesn't tally with the reality on ground.

You mean 57% is questionable?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
popizaino:

These are road less slums that Accra west African paris is doing better than. I can see shanties all over and can't even compete with Takroadi. You should up your energy consumption rate to match up Accra. grin
grin grin grin.... Sodom and Gomorrah slum is more developed than Eastleigh and Athi combined. I was educated on that recently by a resident madman from hobbitland.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Kuruptnigga:
Happy Sunday Shma cheesy

Happy Sunday bruv. Thanks for reminding me we're in a holy-day. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Shma:

GTC is a single infrastructural development - an ultra- premium HOPSCQ with the largest scale & highest grade in Africa. It's also the most diversified trade complex in Africa.

Waterfall city is a city - compare it with Konza city.

And then I didn't even mention the $50 billion lanseria City project....

The fact is my bru I wouldn't be surprised if Gauteng alone is spending more on development than your entire country
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tanzania
the longest concrete road in africa is almost done

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
jl115:
long time? I can post thousands of photos of new development in Joburg in just the past decade....its not like in Kenya where every little development is celebrated.

Just saw how Steyn city is progressing

The Modderfontein is all built up

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tanzania
A lazy Sunday in dar es salaam

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

Just saw how Steyn city is progressing

The Modderfontein is all built up
aggg bru @Shma has no idea that Gauteng alone has an infrastructure development budget that is virtually equal to the development budget of the entire Kenya.....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tanzania
ordinary school in arusha. At the back is mount meru.
This school can qualify as a top university in some shitholes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1270) (1271) (1272) (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.