Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,692 members, 7,840,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1122871 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
POKUASI2:
what God created these Ghanaians with brains like that. What I posted was a research findings and eventual publication from an Accra based– Ghanaian researchers working for an NGO with core competence in such fields. The research was carried out by Ghanaians, the findings was done by Ghanaians.
The publication was done by Ghanaians.
Citifm, An Accra based– radio station owned by a Ghanaian with great competence in reporting authentic news posted the research findings on it's platform so Ghanaians will know how bad their city is and improve upon whatever efforts been made to give Accra a face lift and discourage the slum culture that is widely accepted by Ghanaians. Me, I just cited what was verified and authenticated by citifm just buttress the point that Accra is littered with slums as I have always maintained here with loads of pictures of even the so called high end areas the resident madman always want us to believe is heaven on earth even though he has never stepped foot in any of these places he mentions here for feel good sake. The mentally unstable lunny is asking me to name where the slums are even though I'm not part of the research team that are Ghanaians. What an idiot!!

Let's assume you are the sensible one here, please mention 30 slums you know in Accra

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
popizaino:

I don't want to get into any form of interactive discussions with you because i know how it usually end. It's either you start splitting hairs that makes the whole discussion becomes a tedious without gaining any knowledge or you resort to your usual name callings of foreigner this or that which in itself is not an issue for me but rather appalling that they are too shallow to trigger a nerve.

Now I am only going to entertain you because I want to expose your hypocrisy and not because you are worth talking to. If Ashaiman is part of Tema and not Accra why have you not called out your brother who claim Accra which is about 225.7km in size being more built up than Nairobi with a land area tripling that of Accra? 696km

I only asked you a harmless question,
is Ashaiman part of Accra?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

5 years ago

Social infrastructure - $18.3 billion
Roads - +$3 billion

That's excluding $9 billion for renewable energy and private sector

Read to understand, not to reply.

State‐owned companies continue to be the largest contributor to capital investment,
spending a projected R251. 7 billion over the next three years

Don't be silly...

SA spent $3.8B On energy, road infrastructure, and ICT.
Kenya spent $3.2B on energy, road infrastructure, and ICT.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-25/south-africa-s-67-billion-infrastructure-drive-gathers-pace#xj4y7vzkg
We're not talking about private investment... And $67B is just a proposed figure. grin

THUR F*ck!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
OK let's compare apples with apples then shall we.

So the total budget for infrastructure over 3 years was 815 billion.....for 2021/22 it is R276 billion(see pic)

So let us compare shall we- ksh368billion vs R37billion which equals $3.2billion vs $18 billion

Gauteng alone easily equates for 15-20% of infrastructure spending in the country... So its easy to assume that Gauteng spend the same if not more on infrastructure than the entire Kenya
come on! You're smarter than this. Read your chart and slap yourself.

How can a revised estimate be Actual data?

Like seriously Boer?

And has "apples for apples" lost its meaning?

You're making me laugh for no reason grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Zfree: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2022
samorobo:
OAk height,Eko Atlantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pira-B0wYE4
Stop posting stupid eko Atlantic while your people are mourning. Btw I have not seen any of you keyboard warriors from the zoological republic comment about the massacre in Ondo.

Why are innocent people in the South getting butchered everyday by Fulani Islamic terrorists ? and of course the government cannot do anything because it is controlled by nothern elites who think Boko terrorists and Killer Fulani herdsmen are freedom fighters.

Nigeria is doomed. The northern elites have captured the government and most state organs. Everyday Fulani herdsmen and terrorist are pouring into Nigeria from the sahel, Niger, Lake Chad, Cameroon, Benin republic. Now you have herdsmen taking over Forest reserves and farmlands all over the South. The full takeover of Nigeria by the Fulani Islamic caliphate is inevitable.

Nnamdi Kanu warned you people but you thought he was a mad man.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

Read to understand, not to reply.

State‐owned companies continue to be the largest contributor to capital investment,
spending a projected R251. 7 billion over the next three years

Don't be silly...

SA spent $3.8B On energy, road infrastructure, and ICT.
Kenya spent $3.2B on energy, road infrastructure, and ICT.
how the fvck did you even come to this conclusion.

What is R52 billion plus R105 billion??

That already is $10 billion alone just for transport and energy not even itc
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:
come on! You're smarter than this. Read your chart and slap yourself.

How can a revised estimate be Actual data?

Like seriously Boer?

And has "apples for apples" lost its meaning?

You're making me laugh for no reason grin
Obviously it's you that can't read.... It clearly states that

R52 billion is spent on energy infrastructure
R40 billion spent on water and sanitation infrastructure
R105 billion on transport infrastructure
R12 billion on economic services infrastructure
R12 billion on health care infrastructure
R20 billion on educational infrastructure
R13 billion on human settlement(housing)
R10 billion on other social service infrastructure
R11 billion on administrative infrastructure

What is so difficult to understand about that chart?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
@shma

Your latest budget for energy, infrastructure and ITC... Was Ksh335 billion

South Africa
Public infrastructure - R812 billion
Energy - R9.2 billion
catalytic and blended finance projects(for infrastructure) - 17.2 billion
ISA fund-R96billion

In other words SA spend about $60-64billion on infrastructure a year and Kenya spends around $2.8 billion.....

Your own source my bruv

jl115:
how the fvck did you even come to this conclusion

Your own f*ckin source.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

Your own source my bruv

Your own f*ckin source.
What is R52 billion plus R105 billion??

That already is $10 billion alone just for transport and energy not even itc
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

Your own source my bruv

Your own f*ckin source.
and that was your source.... Mine which is straight from treasury states we are spending over R50billion on energy infrastructure
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:

Obviously it's you that can't read.... It clearly states that

R52 billion is spent on energy infrastructure
R40 billion spent on water and sanitation infrastructure
R105 billion on transport infrastructure
R12 billion on economic services infrastructure
R12 billion on health care infrastructure
R20 billion on educational infrastructure
R13 billion on human settlement(housing)
R10 billion on other social service infrastructure
R11 billion on administrative infrastructure

What is so difficult to understand about that chart?
And you want to compare 10 Indices against 3, then conclude with the term Apples for Apples?

My bro? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
and that was your source.... Mine which is straight from treasury states we are spending over R50billion on energy infrastructure

How can it be my source when it's you who typed it? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

How can it be my source when it's you who typed it? grin
because I was quoting your source my bru wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

And you want to compare 10 Indices against 3, then conclude with the term Apples for Apples?

My bro? grin
how my bru?? It's your total infrastructure budget vs our total infrastructure budget??
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
Zfree:

Stop posting stupid eko Atlantic while your people are mourning. Btw I have not seen any of you keyboard warriors from the zoological republic comment about the massacre in Ondo.

Why are innocent people in the South getting butchered everyday by Fulani Islamic terrorists ? and of course the government cannot do anything because it is controlled by nothern elites who think Boko terrorists and Killer Fulani herdsmen are freedom fighters.

Nigeria is doomed. The northern elites have captured the government and most state organs. Everyday Fulani herdsmen and terrorist are pouring into Nigeria from the sahel, Niger, Lake Chad, Cameroon, Benin republic. Now you have herdsmen taking over Forest reserves and farmlands all over the South. The full takeover of Nigeria by the Fulani Islamic caliphate is inevitable.

Imposter show your dirty face and quote me with you real account.
I know who you are.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
how my bru?? It's your total infrastructure budget vs our total infrastructure budget??

Nope.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
because I was quoting your source my bru wink

I only gave you our road infrastructure stats, then you retaliated with yours, and when I proved you wrong, you went to cook $335B from your @ss --- claiming it's our road, energy, and ICT. You went ahead and compare it with 5indices from your country.

Stop lying my bro cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

Nope.
OK my bru.... Now tell me what is your total infrastructure budget.... Indulge us grin

Until then stfu because your own Government says you only spending $3.2 billion on all your infrastructure
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
popizaino:

I give up on your foolishness. Adult conversation is usually cumbersome with someone who is demented as you. So with everything i said there and the perfect description I gave of the area,the only foolish thing that you could point to was my inability to know the name of the town. You are more stupid than I thought. Had Noe border being open,i would have passed there snapped the place and rub it your your mumu face.I could go to Google map and bail myself out but of what use when i know i know the place.

Now let me describe the town for you.......The Nzema Town I am talking about is right after the custom check point at 35km to Elubo. The 35km were you have the road to half Assinie. There is a village called Nvulezu or so around that area. Now starts repeating you are lieing mantra.
see this geriatric fool

They ask you to identify a place and you give a broad description that even a KG kid who watch this video can give and you're here ranting for being asked to narrow it down to an actual mile description.

You still can't give a description of the place you claim to know with a first hand knowledge. If this is not foolishness I don't know how to describe it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

I only gave you our road infrastructure stats, then you retaliated with yours, and when I proved you wrong, you went to cook $335B from your @ss --- claiming it's our road, energy, and ICT. You went ahead and compare it with 5indices from your country.

Stop lying my bro cool
SMH

I guess my ass equals your entire infrastructure budget for 21/22

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
popizaino:

I have always maintained that you usually don't read the insanity of your comments before you post them,how will someone who has not been to the area be able to detect the way to elubo by mere watching the video? Should we ask Nigerians on this thread at least they are closer neighbours who should have idea about Ghana ?
You're just too stupid and slow and the same time. Anyone who watch the video will hear the commentary and video indication from one end of the road to the other i.e towards Elubo.

Anyone who knows his left from his right will listen to the commentary and know... Fool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Balogunodua(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Zfree:

Another frustrated pig from hellish cave ranting... grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2022
vankelvin:
[/b]

I only asked you a harmless question,
is Ashaiman part of Accra?

It is part of Tema.

Now let me also ask you similar harmless question. Is Accra more built up than Nairobi?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Just40:
[s]see this geriatric fool

They ask you to identify a place and you give a broad description that even a KG kid who watch this video can give and you're here ranting for being asked to narrow it down to an actual mile description.

You still can't give a description of the place you claim to know with a first hand knowledge. If this is not foolishness I don't know how to describe it.[/s]

[s]

Just40:
You're just too stupid and slow and the same time. Anyone who watch the video will hear the commentary and video indication from one end of the road to the other i.e towards Elubo.

Anyone who knows his left from his right will listen to the commentary and know... Fool[/s]

You are not worth the attention i gave you.

Swipe
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2022
Anybody that cares about his mental health should avoid just40 totally. There is no way the person behind that moniker can be normal. You at risk of losing each brain cell whenever you discuss with him.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:

SMH

I guess my ass equals your entire infrastructure budget for 21/22
*KSh.. It should be KSh 368B - $3.2B on those three indices.

If we advance further to education sector, we are already at $7.6B

Another bad news for you, my bro cheesy

In the 2020-2021 national budget announcement, the education sector was allocated KSh 497.7 billion ($4.4 billion)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
popizaino:

[s]

You are not worth the attention i gave you.

Swipe
Neither are you worth my time but I can spare a minute to put you in your place with the usual stupidity you spew here.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

*KSh.. It should be KSh 368B - $3.2B on those three indices.

If we advance further to education sector, we are already at $7.6B

Another bad news for you, my bro cheesy

In the 2020-2021 national budget announcement, the education sector was allocated KSh 497.7 billion ($4.4 billion)
Do you know what our education budget is my bru...... Must I go there grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
jl115:
OK my bru.... Now tell me what is your total infrastructure budget.... Indulge us grin

Until then stfu because your own Government says you only spending $3.2 billion on all your infrastructure

Key infrastructure are road, ICT, and energy.

We've already established that you do $3.8B and Kenya is not far away, with $3.2B.

If we add education then everything changes grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
Public notice

Avoid fools like Popizaino, that idiot does not know much.. engaging him will only give him the much needed attention for him to spew his uneducated nonsense.

The kid is an illiterate, who is not much exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Shma:

Key infrastructure are road, ICT, and energy.

We've already established that you do $3.8B and Kenya is not far away, with $3.2B.

If we add education then everything changes grin
what is your total infrastructure budget.... Easy question

Also just our energy budget is R52 billion incase you forgot

(1) (2) (3) ... (1273) (1274) (1275) (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.