Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1131582 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Shma2022:

Don't force engagements with me. If I choose to engage you, you won't even last one page before you show a clean pair of heels. #you should be celebrating my lack of interest in engaging short nonentity buffoons like you.

Now go and do something constructive and stop wasting your time here. cool
shut up and stop typing nonsense... You've never stood a chance in any argument against anyone in this forum because of your lack of knowledge on many things hence why you have remained in the shadows of noise making and cheerleading.

Always picking straws to draw attention from everyone here to yourself in pettiness. Atleast we all know you to be the unemployed one who has nothing doing but to abuse changaa

You should know why I stopped engaging your kind long time ago ... You wan*kers usually have just big heads with nothing inside and not smart too.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Trigger warning!

@Rvp, do you agree with Ruto on this?

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2022
Just40:
shut up and stop typing nonsense... You've never stood a chance in any argument against anyone in this forum because of your lack of knowledge on many things hence why you have remained in the shadows of noise making and cheerleading.

Always picking straws to draw attention from everyone here to yourself in pettiness. Atleast we all know you to be the unemployed one who has nothing doing but to abuse changaa

You should know why I stopped engaging your kind long time ago ... You wan*kers usually have just big heads with nothing inside and not smart too.
Save your words, DWARF. No need for all these verbiages. You can bank that time & place it in a worthwhile bustle.

And as I had told you earlier: I lost interest in debating shrimps. Zombies who are vertically challenged in all spheres of body development. cool

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2022
Shma2022:

Save your words, DWARF. No need for all these verbiages. Go engage yourself in something worthwhile.

And as I had told you earlier: I lost interest in debating shrimps. Zombies who are vertically challenged in all spheres of body development. cool
I choose not to laugh. lipsrsealed

gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shma2022:

Save your words, DWARF. No need for all these verbiages. You can bank that time & place it in a worthwhile bustle.

Get something doing so you don't continue to waste your time and energy on tantrums.

You've never had the mental ability to challenge in any thing that requires 2 brain cells to connect.

Save your noise for your fellow big head zombies around a pot of changaa... When real men are talking, we don't need walking skeletons around to crack his bones

Dwarf

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just40:
Get something doing so you don't continue to waste your time and energy on tantrums.

You've never had the mental ability to challenge in any thing that requires 2 brain cells to connect.

Save your noise for your fellow big head zombies around a pot of changaa... When real men are talking, we don't need walking skeletons around to crack his bones

Dwarf
What I've emboldened is what I've been telling you since time immemorial. You're just regurgitating and adding stupidity to my original post.

Me: you're a cow
Justo40 : you're a cow with 3 legs.

Me: Dwarf with cognitive disorder.
Justo30: Dwarf with 2 brain cells that cannot even think like a normal person.

Me: save your words
Justo40: save your noise for the fellow big head zombie skeletal with crack bones.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shma2022:

What I've emboldened is what I've been telling you since time immemorial. You're just regurgitating and adding stupidity to my original post.

I don't have that time to educate someone like you because I'll definitely be wasting my time.... Get and education, get a life and maybe you'll get the chance to attract my attention by your intellect but for now, those noise usually make no sense.
Justo40: save your noise for the fellow big head zombie skeletal with crack bones.
Dwarf.. go get a job and stop making useless noise of no substance here.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just40:

grin Take it easy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
obaaderemi:
grin Take it easy.
oh ... That was as easy as I could go oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
obaaderemi:
grin Take it easy.
Save that guy. He's embarrassing himself.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shma2022:
Save that guy. He's embarrassing himself.
You too take it easy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just40:
Dwarf.. go get a job and stop making useless noise of no substance here.

It doesn't sound ironic, does it? cool

A dwarf has been tirelessly making noise since 2015 when I was in form 3, smh!

Get a job already.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
obaaderemi:
You too take it easy.
I'm really trying not to be problematic. I'm in an EASY mode already.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shma2022:

It doesn't sound ironic, does it? cool

A dwarf has been tirelessly making noise since 2015 when I was in form 3, smh!

Get a job already.
As usual Dwarf

This skeletal dwarf is now looking for how to spin his usual stupidity.

Since 2015, you've not been able to do anything with your life and that frustration led you here to come and spew those dumb noise.
Congratulations, maybe you did something after all grin grin you began engagement with human beings finally

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Just40:
As usual Dwarf

This skeletal dwarf is now looking for how to spin his usual stupidity.

Since 2015, you've not been able to do anything with your life and that frustration led you here to come and spew those dumb noise.
Congratulations, maybe you did something after all grin grin you began engagement with human beings finally

What is dumb noise?

Pygmy! If I give you my brain for a second, your dwarfling sponge bob squarehead will blow up.

How I think & what I deal with is way above your pay grade; you can't bide that! — UNLESS YOU'RE NOT A HOBBIT & WITH SLIGHTLY ABOVE THE AVERAGE IQ OF A NORMAL GUY —.

By the way, I'm not even insulting you, ding dong. I'm just referring to your status quo - stating things as they are, not as how I deem them. But your hyperventilating fragile nerves are all intrigued to a point of spewing verbose( very lame punchlines. )

I presume you're in your 30s... Accord that age with the dignity it deserves & MAN UP.

Zombie.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Shma2022:

What is dumb noise?

Pygmy! If I give you my brain for a second, your dwarfling sponge bob squarehead will blow up.

How I think & what I deal with is way above your pay grade; you can't bide that! — UNLESS YOU'RE NOT A HOBBIT & WITH SLIGHTLY ABOVE THE AVERAGE IQ OF A NORMAL GUY —.

By the way, I'm not even insulting you, ding dong. I'm just referring to your status quo - stating things as they are, not as how I deem them. But your hyperventilating fragile nerves are all intrigued to a point of spewing verbose( very lame punchlines. )

I presume you're in your 30s... Accord that age with the dignity it deserves & MAN UP.

Zombie.
Go learn and find a job .... Empty words don't play well to your advantage. Start making sense on this forum and you'll be taken serious.

I don't have the time to waste my sensitivity on you.. stop panicking

Skeletal dwarf

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2022
Shma2022:

Lol grin cheesy

Spot on!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2022
Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:20am On Sep 09, 2022
Green City

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:23am On Sep 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Shma2022:
Trigger warning!

@Rvp, do you agree with Ruto on this?
I agree that it should be left out of debate..lbqt should continue living their life.. Kenya gov should make it a non issue... because it is...it's private business of two consenting adults..so laws making it illegal is waste of time... doubt if anybody has ever been convicted on it. What we have to avoid is such banana peels that makes us look retrogressive and denies us opportunities to partner with others...so Ruto is right to downplay this issues as least priority
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2022
rvp2018:
I agree that it should be left out of debate..lbqt should continue living their life.. Kenya gov should make it a non issue... because it is...it's private business of two consenting adults..so laws making it illegal is waste of time... doubt if anybody has ever been convicted on it. What we have to avoid is such banana peels that makes us look retrogressive and denies us opportunities to partner with others...so Ruto is right to downplay this issues as least priority
But he backed up Uhuru's take on the illegality of gay culture in Kenya, Nah? He categorically stated that we have our own culture that we believe in & we must be respected on that (meaning gaysm & LGBTQ are not one of them_)

I agree with him 100%. WHY?

1. He knows LGBTQ is a westernized culture.
2. He's not about to impose restrictions when it balloons and the people of Kenya accept it.
3. He believes the act is not right... But respects those who do that.
4. He still stands with its illegality. It won't be legal anytime soon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
gallivant:

Lol grin cheesy

Spot on!!
He's a useless man. Not worth a second moving forward.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2022
@Tayser? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
Let me just say Naija is one interesting place. The front page does a lot of service for people like me who're curious about people and their cultures.

https://www.nairaland.com/7322032/how-prepare-monitor-lizard-aligator
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2022
No he didnt. He refused to discuss the issues - as it's yet NOT prime in kenya. You cannot use culture to oppose LBGT+. The best stance is to say no comment. Besides any such laws are almost ineffective. So unless you're oil rich Saudi Arabia - no need throwing your weight with african culture. It's a non issues. Let discuss real issues - lack of food, basic housing, healthcare and such. 1st world versus 3rd world issues. Let the 1st world deal with such issues...gays, abortion, ufos...but africans we have people sleeping hungry...sex and how not or to have is least of our concerns.
Shma2022:

But he backed up Uhuru's take on the illegality of gay culture in Kenya, Nah? He categorically stated that we have our own culture that we believe in & we must be respected on that (meaning gaysm & LGBTQ are not one of them_)

I agree with him 100%. WHY?

1. He knows LGBTQ is a westernized culture.
2. He's not about to impose restrictions when it balloons and the people of Kenya accept it.
3. He believes the act is not right... But respects those who do that.
4. He still stands with its illegality. It won't be legal anytime soon.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Mantrac alaro city

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
PROVERBZ:
Mantrac alaro city
Are u secoundson

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2022
Interswitch leading the way in Q2 2022.

One of Africa’s largest fintech companies, Interswitch, landed the biggest deal by a Nigerian startup in Q2 2022 as it secured $110 million in a joint investment from LeapFrog Investments and Tana Africa Capital to scale its digital payment services across Africa. The two investors said they would be supporting Interswitch’s next chapter through continued product innovation and growth across the African continent.

The investment secured in May came almost three years since Interswitch’s last disclosed funding round when Visa paid $200 million for a 20% stake in the company.

Interswitch powers much of the rails for Nigeria’s online banking system and is well-known for its point-of-sale terminals, online consumer payment platforms, Quickteller, and Verve, the biggest domestic debit card scheme in Africa, issuing over 35 million active cards since launch.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
pwahahahaha pwahahahahaha pwahahahahahahaha

A man becomes a queen?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.