Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,072 members, 7,852,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1131842 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
New KIA assembly line soon to go live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5-k7PTTU8

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2022
rvp20182:
No he didnt. He refused to discuss the issues - as it's yet NOT prime in kenya. You cannot use culture to oppose LBGT+. The best stance is to say no comment. Besides any such laws are almost ineffective. So unless you're oil rich Saudi Arabia - no need throwing your weight with african culture. It's a non issues. Let discuss real issues - lack of food, basic housing, healthcare and such. 1st world versus 3rd world issues. Let the 1st world deal with such issues...gays, abortion, ufos...but africans we have people sleeping hungry...sex and how not or to have is least of our concerns.
He was firm in his stand on LGBT, "we have our culture that we must be respected on."
The reporter tried to manipulate his thoughts but Ruto was kinda smarter spinning real issues( though he nailed it already by ascertaining uhuru's previous submission on the issue.)

That aside, it's a no-brainer that Kenya is anti - LGBT. And the westerners won't do anything about it.
Majority of the the people( including in USA), hold negative views of LGBT people. Homosexuality is "largely considered to be taboo and repugnant to cultural values and morality by majority of AFRICANS' talkless of Kenya.

First thing first, if Kenya wants favor from LGBTQ community; they need to revise her constitution.

"Sodomy is a felony per Section 162 of the Kenyan Penal Code, punishable by 14 years' imprisonment, and any sexual practices between males (termed "gross indecency"wink are a felony under section 165 of the same statute, punishable by 5 years' imprisonment. While female same sex-sexual activity is not explicitly prohibited by law."

But I agree we should leave people to do what they want with their bodies. But then again, we should be guided.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2022
QuietMynd:

Are u secoundson
yes.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 11:57am On Sep 10, 2022
I forgot to post these here.
I got this from the Icelandic guy that is in charge of arla's dairy farm in Kaduna.
It would soon be done now.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Just40:
Too many fine towns in Kumasi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ6wiu9nOVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocUiYqcjYaw

If you remove Tema as part of Accra then Kumasi will easily be the largest city in Ghana.

@vankelvin do you agree?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
popizaino:

If you remove Tema as part of Accra then Kumasi will easily be the largest city in Ghana.

@vankelvin do you agree?
probably
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
Just40:
probably

grin grin grin

Don't doubt.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2022
Shma2022:

But he backed up Uhuru's take on the illegality of gay culture in Kenya, Nah? He categorically stated that we have our own culture that we believe in & we must be respected on that (meaning gaysm & LGBTQ are not one of them_)

I agree with him 100%. WHY?

1. He knows LGBTQ is a westernized culture.
2. He's not about to impose restrictions when it balloons and the people of Kenya accept it.
3. He believes the act is not right... But respects those who do that.
4. He still stands with its illegality. It won't be legal anytime soon.
1. Gay people have existed in every culture on earth... It certainly isn't "western culture"

Explain to me how Kenya can have the freedom to exercise one's religion in their constitution but its illegal to be gay?..... Its like saying yes you can practice your religion as long as it falls in line with my religious morals and ethics.

The prosecution of people based on their sexuality is backwards and when you actually look at the countries that do prosecute gays like 90% are sh1tholes

Do I personally agree with homosexuality? No I don't, however if I expect people to respect my religious beliefs should I not respect their beliefs??
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Don't doubt.
it isn't a doubt because some contend that Kumasi is the largest
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
jl115:

1. Gay people have existed in every culture on earth... It certainly isn't "western culture"

Explain to me how Kenya can have the freedom to exercise one's religion in their constitution but its illegal to be gay?..... Its like saying yes you can practice your religion as long as it falls in line with my religious morals and ethics.

The prosecution of people based on their sexuality is backwards and when you actually look at the countries that do prosecute gays like 90% are sh1tholes

Do I personally agree with homosexuality? No I don't, however if I expect people to respect my religious beliefs should I not respect their beliefs??

LGBT Is a multifaced sexual orientation term. It was invented by a white gay activist; before it ballooned to the entire globe hence making it a westernized thing.

Gaysm has existed in Kenya, and we generally care less how you rock sexually as long as you keep your life private.

Just like Arabic beliefs, we also have ours. It's more of a religious thing.

UAE is way advanced, and they don't give a sh*t about LGBT.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2022
Nigeria drops as the biggest producer of oil in Africa Angola overtakes. Angola has surpassed Nigeria as the biggest producer of oil in Africa. Nobody wants to invest in Nigeria's oil industry because of the death of the Nation Nigeria needs to sell it all for 170 US dollar per barrel to make a profit the debt is strangling the country

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Shma2022:

LGBT Is a multifaced sexual orientation term. It was invented by a white gay activist; before it ballooned to the entire globe hence making it a westernized thing.

Gaysm has existed in Kenya, and we generally care less how you rock sexually as long as you keep your life private.

Just like Arabic beliefs, we also have ours. It's more of a religious thing.

UAE is way advanced, and they don't give a sh*t about LGBT.
- I specifically said gay people NOT LGBT culture

- 100% agree so why prosecute it?

- I know.... But then you shouldn't state in your constitution that people have the freedom to practise their own religion.... That is hypocritical

- I said 90% of countries... That obviously excludes countries like UAE
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
jl115:

- I specifically said gay people NOT LGBT culture

- 100% agree so why prosecute it?

- I know.... But then you shouldn't state in your constitution that people have the freedom to practise their own religion.... That is hypocritical

- I said 90% of countries... That obviously excludes countries like UAE
You're slow on the uptake but very smart upstairs.
Lemme decompound for you my previous submission:

1. If you read my submission keenly, I was addressing gaysim ( people who practice ana1 $ex // s0domy).

2. we are guided by the rule of law. If the act is prohibited in the penal code; no way can we justify its legitimacy unless the old constitution is updated to favor $ex between Same gender.

3. Kenya is predominantly a Christian nation. We abide by Christianity. We also respect other religious practices that conform with the rule of law. E.g, Muslims ( but barbaric act like jihadism is 'not prohibited,' WHY? it morphs the moral code, peace, and ethics ). Thus say, just like Muslims that forbid $ex between same gender, Christianity also has the right to repudiate repugnant cultures and behaviors.
N/b
Don't equate religion with "gross indecency behaviors" I respect gays, LGBT team should do what they want with their body, as long as they keep it private.

4. Who's wrong between UAE and 90% who have said no to it? & where is ""backwardness "" or ""development"" coming in from accepting @nal $ex? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:26am On Sep 11, 2022
jl115:

What else are you willing to accommodate all in the name of respecting others beliefs. Abortion, Puberty blockers, Sex Ed in kindergarten schools, 52 different genders,Children drag shows, Pedophilia disguised as MAP(Minor Attracted Person)....I could go on and on. Go through this link and confirm I'm not making this shit up. (Please take note of the the tattoos, hair colour and occultic symbolism on the wall hangings)

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok?s=20&t=9RtwnjcPPrX4vGk3pV8mkA

I get where you're coming from but there's a more sinister agenda behind all this and it's best we put it aside as a non issue as my good friends Uhuru and Ruto rightly said.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:19am On Sep 11, 2022
Shma2022:

You're slow on the uptake but very smart upstairs.
Lemme decompound for you my previous submission:

1. If you read my submission keenly, I was addressing gaysim ( people who practice ana1 $ex // s0domy).

2. we are guided by the rule of law. If the act is prohibited in the penal code; no way can we justify its legitimacy unless the old constitution is updated to favor $ex between Same gender.

3. Kenya is predominantly a Christian nation. We abide by Christianity. We also respect other religious practices that conform with the rule of law. E.g, Muslims ( but barbaric act like jihadism is 'not prohibited,' WHY? it morphs the moral code, peace, and ethics ). Thus say, just like Muslims that forbid $ex between same gender, Christianity also has the right to repudiate repugnant cultures and behaviors.
N/b
Don't equate religion with "gross indecency behaviors" I respect gays, LGBT team should do what they want with their body, as long as they keep it private.

4. Who's wrong between UAE and 90% who have said no to it? & where is ""backwardness "" or ""development"" coming in from accepting @nal $ex? cool

1. Doesn't gay automatically mean you take on up the sh1ter?.... Besides why do you care what people do in private?

2. I know... But your constitution is still hypocritical

3. This comes back to my argument that in Kenyan constitution is hypocritical...also I'm pretty sure you can't have sex in public in Kenya regardless of your sexuality... So again why criminalise it?

4. compare the HDI with countries that criminalise gayism vs those that don't... Then come back to me wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:28am On Sep 11, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

What else are you willing to accommodate all in the name of respecting others beliefs. Abortion, Puberty blockers, Sex Ed in kindergarten schools, 52 different genders,Children drag shows, Pedophilia disguised as MAP(Minor Attracted Person)....I could go on and on. Go through this link and confirm I'm not making this shit up. (Please take note of the the tattoos, hair colour and occultic symbolism on the wall hangings)

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok?s=20&t=9RtwnjcPPrX4vGk3pV8mkA

I get where you're coming from but there's a more sinister agenda behind all this and it's best we put it aside as a non issue as my good friends Uhuru and Ruto rightly said.
look my bru I said I'm against the prosecution of homosexuality not that I support woke culture... Learn the difference.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2022
jl115:
look my bru I said I'm against the prosecution of homosexuality not that I support woke culture... Learn the difference.

Thanks for clarifying. I just feel Christian countries have become too tolerant to accommodate others and these groups don't reciprocate the same love. I believe you know the attitude of this woke mob on Christianity. Muslim countries have taken their stand but you'll still see all this woke corporations flocking there to open business.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2022
jl115:

1. Doesn't gay automatically mean you take on up the sh1ter?.... Besides why do you care what people do in private?

2. I know... But your constitution is still hypocritical

3. This comes back to my argument that in Kenyan constitution is hypocritical...also I'm pretty sure you can't have sex in public in Kenya regardless of your sexuality... So again why criminalise it?

4. compare the HDI with countries that criminalise gayism vs those that don't... Then come back to me wink
1. I alternated gay act with s0domy. S0domy is @nal $ex. And don't pretend you don't know what gays do, come on!! And yes, it automatically translates to taking sh*t.

2. How is our constitution hypocritical? Can you explain that? And don't try to compare gross indecent acts with religion. Religion is a monolithic facet (religion =! Sex)

3. Sex in public is a gross indecency act; Not permitted in the constitution. $ex should be done in private. But yeah, public $ex happens a lot, just don't be found. And why the hell should you remove your d*ck and f*ck in public? It doesn't sound weird, does it? cool

4. I've done the comparison and I've found out that anti - LGBTQ nations takes it. Of all these nations above kenya, only 3 have legalized Homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Thanks for clarifying. I just feel Christian countries have become too tolerant to accommodate others and these groups don't reciprocate the same love. I believe you know the attitude of most of this woke mob on Christianity. Muslim countries have taken their stand but you'll still see all this woke corporations flocking there to open business.
I believe in freedom for all, I should have the freedom to practice my belief without prejudice just like I should not prejudice those that don't share the same beliefs....I think the wokies are the biggest hypocritical scum on God's green earth however if a man wants to dress as a woman then he should be allowed to,but i shouldn't be forced to accept that he is a woman because he isn't and I also shouldn't be compelled to use certain pronouns.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 11:57am On Sep 11, 2022
Shma2022:

1. I alternated gay act with s0domy. S0domy is @nal $ex. And don't pretend you don't know what gays do, come on!! And yes, it automatically translates to taking sh*t.

2. How is our constitution hypocritical? Can you explain that? And don't try to compare gross indecent acts with religion. Religion is a monolithic facet (religion =! Sex)

3. Sex in public is a gross indecency act; Not permitted in the constitution. $ex should be done in private. But yeah, public $ex happens a lot, just don't be found. And why the hell should you remove your d*ck and f*ck in public? It doesn't sound weird, does it? cool

4. I've done the comparison and I've found out that anti - LGBTQ nations takes it. Of all these nations above kenya, only 3 have legalized Homosexuality.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2022
jl115:
I believe in freedom for all, I should have the freedom to practice my belief without prejudice just like I should not prejudice those that don't share the same beliefs....I think the wokies are the biggest hypocritical scum on God's green earth however if a man wants to dress as a woman then he should be allowed to,but I shouldn't be forced to accept that he is a woman because he isn't and I also shouldn't be compelled to use certain pronouns.

What is sickening is how the RAINBOW community thinks their 'religion' is >= to others.
They want to be respected with there's, but demonize you with yours. #They are the biggest hypocrites if you ask me.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2022
Shma2022:

What is sickening is how the RAINBOW community thinks their 'religion' is >= to others.
They want to be respected with there's, but demonize you with yours. #They are the biggest hypocrites if you ask me.
it's woke culture my bru!! grin and yes! They are the biggest hypocrits on earth
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Shma2022:

1. My point is bru that what they do in private is none of our business.... They might not be Christian so to them it isn't s0domy... Should we prosecute them because they are not Christian?

2. My bru religion 100% dictates our sexu@l interactions... There are many religions where homosexuality is perfectly normal... And your constitution says it protects those religious.. But in fact it only protects certain parts that fall in line with your own religious ethics and morals

3. Exactly so if gay people do it in private like the rest of us normal citizens then why criminalise it?

4. I'm talking about the world my bru... Not Africa....the only truly developed country on that list which have comparable HDI to the west where homosexuality is still prosecuted is Mauritius.... Seychelles allows homosexuality..... But all in all all those countries don't even come close in terms of HDI to the West
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2022
jl115:
it's woke culture my bru!! grin and yes! They are the biggest hypocrits on earth
Can u post more songs like the one u posted the other day.
I like it

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
jl115:

1. My point is bru that what they do in private is none of our business.... They might not be Christian so to them it isn't s0domy... Should we prosecute them because they are not Christian?

2. My bru religion 100% dictates our sexu@l interactions... There are many religions where homosexuality is perfectly normal... And your constitution says it protects those religious.. But in fact it only protects certain parts that fall in line with your own religious ethics and morals

3. Exactly so if gay people do it in private like the rest of us normal citizens then why criminalise it?

4. I'm talking about the world my bru... Not Africa....the only truly developed country on that list which have comparable HDI to the west where homosexuality is still prosecuted is Mauritius.... Seychelles allows homosexuality..... But all in all all those countries don't even come close in terms of HDI to the West
To cut the long story short, read the sexual sins forbidden in the Bible.
https://realfaith.com/daily-devotions/10-forbidden-sexual-acts-in-the-bible/

You can also find Quran and seek the truth.

pointers:
Incest
Adultery
Homosexuality

Premarital sex... etc

You can also read about sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2022
Shma2022:

To cut the long story short, read the sexual sins forbidden in the Bible.
https://realfaith.com/daily-devotions/10-forbidden-sexual-acts-in-the-bible/

You can also find Quran and seek the truth.

pointers:
Incest
Adultery
Homosexuality

Premarital sex... etc

You can also read about sodom and Gomorrah.

my bru you don't need to tell me what's in the bible...I am a Boer... We are deeply religious people...i agree with you on all the points that homosexuality is a sin.... However my point is the freedom to follow a religion(or not follow) a religion is in your constitution... With it comes how people sexually orientate based on their religion (or lack there of)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2022
QuietMynd:

Can u post more songs like the one u posted the other day.
I like it
you really like it?? grin

Anyway here is my personal favourite :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgpRvmIPS6U
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2022
Mzee,I truly hope the State Capture inquiry thing is real and that restitution will be made! Rmbr last year I posted on our 2nd biggest mall,Business Bay in Eastleigh and how Uhunye somehow screwed Duale and others and grabbed it and his mum surveyed the site late last year with a Turkish construction team? Phase 1 is 90% complete-guess who visited recently?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.