Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132060 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (2493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
rvp2018:
Gold Coast governors had two functions
1) They directly ruled or colonized Gold Coast from 16th Century - if English comprehension wasn't a constrain - you'd remember I already described the gold coast as a sliver off the coast of guinea (that include present-day Accra)
2) They indirectly ruled the rest of the territories.
So who was the governor in the 16th century ?

Europeans were mere traders until Chiefs handed over their authority to the Brits in order for them to be granted protection against invading armies from the 1900s..

No European nation rule or had control of Ghana until the 1900s...

Britain was the only successful European nation that indirectly ruled the Coastal towns from 1874 until Ghana gained independence(when the other regions decided to join Ghana)..

The story of Kenya is just a mess

The Portuguese started ruling Mombassa from 1668, the the Arabs took over and ruled the entire country and then the Chinese came back to continue their trade and then the Brits established rulership over the entire country....

Basically, everyone has ruled Kenya

What happened in Kenya could never happen in any West African nation that had Established governing institutions before the Europeans even arrived...

Kenyans have been dumb from the beginning

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
rvp2018:
On cow thing - it actually very tiny - you should see a donkey - which is a common animal in east africa - and I see you are indeed a closet gay
seems you like receiving it from donkeys, then....

Thats why you guys immediately start masturbating over kids pics

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governors_of_the_Gold_Coast

The Gold Coast governor start from 1625.

As for Kenya history - you clearly need to read more.

8-10th century - Omani Arabs arrived in East Africa coast - intermarried and integrated with local community - created Swahili and coastal culture

They were restricted to just the sea coast - and islands. They never manage to bridge the hinterland.

Portuguese arrived in 16th century - looking for spices and gold - and slaves - they didn't last long except down in Mozambique.

Mozambique was Mini-Ghana - they shipped boatloads to South America and found gold in Kilwa.

In East Africa they stayed for few years - left. The British came - and left. They were told the Kenya Maasai and tribes were so hostile it was hopeless.

It wasnt until the 20th century - 1900 - when British colonized East Africa. Somalis and Ethiopians obviously TOO HOSTILE. Italians tried and failed in Ethiopia. Somali and most parts of kenya even during colonilaism were called "Closed Districts" - places like Turkana were too hostile for the Brits to conquer.

Just30:
So who was the governor in the 16th century ?

Europeans were mere traders until Chiefs handed over their authority to the Brits in order for them to be granted protection against invading armies from the 1900s..

No European nation rule or had control of Ghana until the 1900s...

Britain was the only successful European nation that indirectly ruled the Coastal towns from 1874 until Ghana gained independence(when the other regions decided to join Ghana)..

The story of Kenya is just a mess

The Portuguese started ruling Mombassa from 1668, the the Arabs took over and ruled the entire country and then the Chinese came back to continue their trade and then the Brits established rulership over the entire country....

Basically, everyone has ruled Kenya

What happened in Kenya could never happen in any West African nation that had Established governing institutions before the Europeans even arrived...

Kenyans have been dumb from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
rvp2018:
If we were to give you the benefit of doubt - one would imagine you oppose LGBT+ for morality/decency sake- and now if you find it okay that kids going to schools can address like the women and men in redlight districts - then clearly something is wrong with you.

There is a certain level of decency one expects from school, work, and such. But if it's night club, a beach resort, and or nudish party - go for it.

These kids are going to SCHOOL TO STUDY - not to display their bodies - like commercial sex workers. There is a reason why every commercial worker dress skimpy - and there is a reason why school should have a minimum level of decency.

If you cant control your thing, why do you blame others..?

A nation of pedos

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
When are Ghana kids dressing like South Africans - last I checked you dress like Muslims. The South African school uniform - lack of policy is extreme - and I was truly shocked when I first visited - 20 yrs ago. Kenya and my kids keep it just at knee.
Just30:
If you cant control your thing, why do you blame others..?

A nation of pedos

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
rvp2018:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_governors_of_the_Gold_Coast

The Gold Coast governor start from 1625.

As for Kenya history - you clearly need to read more.

8-10th century - Omani Arabs arrived in East Africa coast - intermarried and integrated with local community - created Swahili and coastal culture

They were restricted to just the sea coast - and islands. They never manage to bridge the hinterland.

Portuguese arrived in 16th century - looking for spices and gold - and slaves - they didn't last long except down in Mozambique.

Mozambique was Mini-Ghana - they shipped boatloads to South America and found gold in Kilwa.

In East Africa they stayed for few years - left. The British came - and left. They were told the Kenya Maasai and tribes were so hostile it was hopeless.

It wasnt until the 20th century - 1900 - when British colonized East Africa.

There were no governors in Ghana in 16th century, they were all merchants

They traded weapons, wine, tobacco and gun powder for gold which was already an object to trading (currency)....

In kenya, they were busy raiding Kenyan towns for slaves and gold....

You guys were just weak while foreigners roam your country. arresting your women and children as slaves and abusing them

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
rvp2018:
When are Ghana kids dressing like South Africans - last I checked you dress like Muslims. The South African school uniform - lack of policy is extreme - and I was truly shocked when I first visited - 20 yrs ago. Kenya and my kids keep it just at knee.
Ghanaian kids can dress how ever they want

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
Go and correct Wikipedia. They sponsored you smiley before.
Just30:
There were no governors in Ghana in 16th century, they were all merchants

They traded weapons, wine and gun powder for gold which was already an object to trading (currency)....

In kenya, they were busy raiding Kenyan towns for slaves and gold....

You guys were just weak while foreigners roam your country. arresting your women and children as slaves and abusing them
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
As long as it's ugly hong-kong / now chinese prints - that looks like matron dresses. I prefer kenya or rest of world decent dress- not too skimpy like south africa - not too uncomfortable like Ghana or Saudi Arabaia.

Actually turned out it's Indonesia - dutch - that you now declare to be your culture - africa prints.

Just30:
Ghanaian kids can dress how ever they want
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TMKsouth: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2021
theTranscriber:
it's likely to be the spam bot

It's the section
Screenshot your profile
Let me see the reason for the ban

Welcome back smiley

This sux coz COWgerians are ripping us (SA) apart and I can't blast them cry cry grin grin

Topic banned twice in Travel and Business in one day. A day later I posted just pics and a rant complaining about the spambot in Crime and it immediately went to frontpage (adjusted OP) but they didn't unban me.

Thanx, I'm back cool

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 1:12am On Jul 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

This sux coz COWgerians are ripping us (SA) apart and I can't blast them cry cry grin grin
Write this

"The anti spam bot banned me unjustly
"Copy the ban message text here on your profile here" mail it to the supermods at the bottom of the front page as seen in the pic here

You should be unbanned in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TMKsouth: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2021
theTranscriber:

Write this

"The anti spam bot banned me unjustly
"Copy the ban message text here on your profile here" mail it to the supermods at the bottom of the front page as seen in the pic here

You should be unbanned in the morning

U still up? Wassup cool, I'm going to sleep now. Won't email them, they can go f* themselves, see y'all on Saturday when I'm unbanned. I'm not the begging type.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:28am On Jul 30, 2021
Just30:
why should they be dressed like Nuns?

Why are you kenyans all perverts?

Who asked you. I told you to stop sticking your nose in other people's business.

Are you supporting someone who called a child hot? You disgusting piece of shit. Both of you should be locked up.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Just30:
They are busy masturbating to SA school kids pics

I suggest they go and get Cow's Dick in their buttholes grin grin grin

These poor Kenyans are perverts, no wonder their punishment was castration

Are you letting someone call a child hot just because he's on your side?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2021
rvp2018:
If we were to give you the benefit of doubt - one would imagine you oppose LGBT+ for morality/decency sake- and now if you find it okay that kids going to schools can address like the women and men in redlight districts - then clearly something is wrong with you.

There is a certain level of decency one expects from school, work, and such. But if it's night club, a beach resort, and or nudish party - go for it.

These kids are going to SCHOOL TO STUDY - not to display their bodies - like commercial sex workers. There is a reason why every commercial worker dress skimpy - and there is a reason why school should have a minimum level of decency.

The Ghanian is here busy talking yet their students dress like kijakazis or mama mbogas.

Any country that's serious with the education of her children won't allow such nonsense to happen. This is in Wales where the parents themselves were complaining on the inappropriate dress code of the female students.

After one secondary announced it was banning skirts altogether because some pupils wear them “inappropriately” short we took a look at uniform policies around Wales.Some schools say skirts must be to the knee. Others allow them to be no more than one inch above the knee while one allows pupils to wear skirts two inches above the knee. Others either specify skirts with the school logo or say simply that they must be “appropriate” length or “not too short”.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:55am On Jul 30, 2021
Just30:
They are busy masturbating to SA school kids pics

I suggest they go and get Cow's Dick in their buttholes grin grin grin

These poor Kenyans are perverts, no wonder their punishment was castration

They would really love me gone from here grin im not going anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

They would really love me gone from here grin im not going anywhere

Are you gonna let someone call a child hot just because he kisses your ass on the daily.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

U still up? Wassup cool, I'm going to sleep now. Won't email them, they can go f* themselves, see y'all on Saturday when I'm unbanned. I'm not the begging type.
lol
I was like that once
Until bans started coming in like ants cheesy
I like your mindset
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2021
rvp2018:
As long as it's ugly hong-kong / now chinese prints - that looks like matron dresses. I prefer kenya or rest of world decent dress- not too skimpy like south africa - not too uncomfortable like Ghana or Saudi Arabaia.

Actually turned out it's Indonesia - dutch - that you now declare to be your culture - africa prints.

Very funny grin grin
Uncomfortable dress like Ghana?

So the Kenyan school uniforms are the comfortable dress right? the irony

You need to take your medications right.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:02am On Jul 30, 2021
Uniform should idealy not be multi-colored like Indonesian batik that you adopted and call it your culture. That a whole lot of bright tie and dye :0 that is disruptive - but not as equally as South africa.

Dont restrict your fashion to the adopted Asian batik smiley - there is nothing African about the dress your West Africans are crazy about.

vankelvin:

Very funny grin grin
Uncomfortable dress like Ghana?

So the Kenyan school uniforms are the comfortable dress right? the irony

You need to take your medications right.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2021
Nairobi streets

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2021
The origin of African prints - Indonesia

The origin of the printed fabric and its popularity in Africa date back to the mid-1800s when a Dutch company, now named Vlisco, traded it in West Africa's coastal towns. Since then, the fabric has been a mainstay of African fashion. The generic “wax hollandais” reference originated then.

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/design/2012/03/african_fabric_where_do_tribal_prints_really_come_from_.html?via=gdpr-consent

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2021
Saddamochieng00:
Nairobi streets

Green city

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 9:10am On Jul 30, 2021
Just30:
why should they be dressed like Nuns?

Why are you kenyans all perverts?

Perverts you say? tongue undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2021
Appisko:

Hahahahaha woy3 kwasia ankasa wagyimi basaaa cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Did you eat your Pomo/wele today? Stop speaking in tongues Charlie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (2493) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.