Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132721 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stoplying:

I have successfully proven that you are a fool, yet you still believe you have things to teach me and that I need to humble myself...to learn from a fool πŸ˜…

Also, stop putting words in my mouth, I chose my words carefully, so I don't appreciate when some mentally disabled people put words in my mouth. But I guess when you are outclassed and can't respond logically to what someone is saying, then you need to start replying insinuations and start putting words in the other person's mouth.
Up till now, no logic, no back up to your claims, no substance, just insults. Disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
gallivant:

I didn't post that list, a South African did. Tell him/her exactly how you feel about it?

I was just saying. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Pkid1:
The guy that post that list is a South african. So, i don't know what you guys are talking about

Doesn't matter
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stoplying:

If for all n, number n+1 is playing catch-up with number n then the only changes that can occur are between numbers 0 and 1, the rest will remain in their positions for ever.
But don't worry, you couldn't know this because you calibrated your intelligence to only compete with your moronic neighbor, not with the best in the world.

I pity you! If you had a proper handle on the concept you'd know you can't merely introduce 0 and 1 without indicating where they're coming from. You assumed in your little mathematically unrefined head that n = 0 and n+1 = 1 without defining them. You must be an algebra dropout with serious yearning to resume classes.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
GeneralDae:

Living in France doesn't mean you know history. Before Europe became France, England, and Germany of today, they were just societies called barbarians by the more civilised Romans. Those barbarians only thought about looting and fighting. Even African kingdoms and the Islamic Ottoman Empire (later on) were more civilised at a time.
The guy doesn't know much. He must either be very young or quite unenlightened. And he is new to these pan-african threads that have been on for almost ten years. If not he would have known that there are guys here who would tear him to pieces with information of every kind. He's lucky the thread has simmered down considerably. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The guy doesn't know much. He must either be very young or quite unenlightened. And he is new to these pan-african threads that have been on for almost ten years. If not he would have known that there are guys here who would tear him to pieces with information of every kind. He's lucky the thread has simmered down considerably. grin
Exactly. If he was here during the old version of this thread in 2018/2019, he would have had much more to learn.
The sad thing though is that he thinks he knows shit πŸ˜„
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Obiano13:

I pity you! If you had a proper handle on the concept you'd know you can't merely introduce 0 and 1 without indicating where they're coming from. You assumed in your little mathematically unrefined head that n = 0 and n+1 = 1 without defining them. You must be an algebra dropout with serious yearning to resume classes.
🀣Jesus Christ, I can't stop laughing with this outpour of stupidity.
1. I was talking about a finite set A of people with a given bijection f from A to an ordinal n.
2. I get that some of you want to prove that they are smart by challenging me, but we are decades apart in terms of intelligence, especially if you want to enter my field of pure mathematics and mathematical logic.
3. What is a finite set ?
4. Give me a construction of all elements of $\mathbb N$ (that is how you write it in latex)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stoplying:

🀣Jesus Christ, I can't stop laughing with this outpour of stupidity.
1. I was talking about a finite set A of people with a given bijection f from A to an ordinal n.
2. I get that some of you want to prove that they are smart by challenging me, but we are decades apart in terms of intelligence, especially if you want to enter my field of pure mathematics and mathematical logic.
3. What is finite set ?
4. Give me a construction of all elements of $\mathbb N$ (that is how you write it in latex)

Dude I wont help you revise for your next cat. Just a piece of advise, you'll fail massively if you continue wasting your time here with grownups.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2023
Obiano13:

Dude I wont help you revise for your next cat. Just a piece of advise, you'll fail massively if you continue wasting your time here with grownups.
You are such a fool.
By the way, construction of $\mathbb N$ is done in logic (actually set theory), not in algebra. Also I don't take tests, I give them.

I'm just wondering if you know by now that your earlier comment is nonesensical:
Obiano13:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
The kind (and number) of idiots you meet here is astonishing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
AfriqueDuZuid:

Doesn't matter
Then, what now matters if i may ask.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stoplying:
The kind (and number) of idiots you meet here is astonishing.
Alright kiddo, time to run along, Adults are discussing, go look for some children games to get busy with.
But before you do that,

Cold War, came as a result of indirect arms competition between Russia(ussr) and the USA.
Japan at some point, was technologically at par with the US, due to competition to out perform each other.

The list is endless, if SA were to be in Europe, the story would have been more positive for them than it is today.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2023
IGpro1:
Alright kiddo, time to run along, Adults are discussing, go look for some children games to get busy with.
But before you do that,

Cold War, came as a result of indirect arms competition between Russia(ussr) and the USA.
Japan at some point, was technologically at par with the US, due to competition to out perform each other.

The list is endless, if SA were to be in Europe, the story would have been more positive for them than it is today.
1. I'm probably older than you
2. I'm more educated than you
3. I'm smarter than you
4. What you just said is completely out of topic and it also is inaccurate
5. let me make this clear, most of you here are intellectually disable. But it seems you guys think you are smart, no you are dumb, and all these years of being with each other and competing with each other (a bunch of stupid people) has only increased the gap between you and normal people. You might have grown smarter if you had just avoided mixing up with people of this forum.
6. Keep holding your stupid competition of which of the dumbest people on earth are less dumb than the other dumbest people on earth. The world is moving while you morons are focusing on competing with other mediocre countries.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mzansiboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2023
1.Biggest hotel in Africa πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­
2.Beautiful estates and building in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
3.Biggest and beautiful studiums in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
4.Largest GDP πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
5.Most educated people πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
6.Best faculties πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
7.Largest GDP per capita πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨
8.best and largest stock Exchange in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
9. Most loved country in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
10.Largest Airline in Africa πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή
11. Longest railway in AfricaπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
12.Fastest train in Africa πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
13.Largest oil refinery in Africa πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
14.Most multinational businesses in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
15. Largest mall in Africa πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦
16. Beautiful cities in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
17. Largest seaport by size in Africa πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦
18. Largest tobacco production πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡Ό
19. Most valuable company in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
20. Largest fish farm in Africa πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬
21. Largest fertilizer plant in Africa πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
22. Largest museum in Africa πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬
23. Largest single power plant in Africa πŸ‡²πŸ‡¦
24. Best Telenovela industry in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
25 Largest movie and music industry in Africa πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
26. Largest country by land mass(mΒ²) πŸ‡©πŸ‡Ώ
27. Richest man in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
28. Lot of billionaires and .
millionaires in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
29. More black millionaires πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
30. Richest woman in Africa πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
31. More richest women in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
32. Best universities πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
32. Best education system πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨
33. tallest buildingπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬
34. Lot of skyscrapers in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
35. Best medicine industry in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
36. Best Engineering industry πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
37. Best football clubsπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬
38. Most visited country in AfricaπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬
39. lot of satellite in space πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
40. best food in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
42.best Airports in Africa πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
43. Largest indoor markets πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­
44. biggest recycling plant in Africa πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­
45. Largest shea butter factory in Africa πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­
46. Best quality of living in Africa - πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Hopefully the dwarfs can save us their noise with this new list. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Here is the real list....

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2023
Confessions time

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Kazikazi:
Here is the real list....

That's a bullshit list. smiley

Kazikazi:
Confessions time

You seem to also need Ugandan validation. Is the bus station for Tanzanians or East Africans? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stoplying:

Germany was created due to a war in which Prussia gathered a bunch of Germanic states to fight alongside each other against France. After France was defeated, those countries came together as one under the monarch of Prussia. I think the crowning of the Prussian monarch was done in chateau de Versailles.

Anyways, this is just to say that you don't know what you are talking about. In the period of time in which you think France and England outshined Germany, Germany didn't actually exist. (Like many other local champions, you are unable to understand the concept of time).
You see why I call you a child? EiiπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I guess you also think Russia only existed from 1990s ?

Which Germany was Julius Caesar referring to in AD 9 ? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
I think he's a young person

He thinks Germany only began from 1871 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Just40:
You see why I call you a child? EiiπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I guess you also think Russia only existed from 1990s ?

Which Germany was Julius Caesar referring to in AD 9 ? πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
1. Look, since I'm giving you free lectures about history, you need to say things like "sir thank you sir" instead of calling me a "child": the Romans referred to a bunch of kingdoms and tribes in a certain geographical zone as Germania. In the same fashion the Romans also referred to a bunch of countries (mostly in what we now call North Africa) by the name Africa. In case you didn't know, Africa was also not a country.
How many times do I need to point to your lack of understanding of this world before you understand that you are not my mate ?
2. Why should I expect anything different than you confusing Russian federation with USSR and with Russian empire ? You are of a very low intellect which is why you can't do anything with precision, you need to always be vague in whatever you say.
3. You do not have a proper grasp on history and you lack understanding of the concept of time. Just accept the reality of your intellectual limitations and take it upon yourself, it is not my fault. Anyways I will soon stop replying you guys.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stoplying:

1. Look, since I'm giving you free lectures about history, you need to say things like "sir thank you sir" instead of calling me a "child": the Romans referred to a bunch of kingdoms and tribes in a certain geographical zone as Germania. In the same fashion the Romans also referred to a bunch of countries (mostly in what we now call North Africa) by the name Africa. In case you didn't know, Africa was also not a country.
How many times do I need to point to your lack of understanding of this world before you understand that you are not my mate ?
2. Why should I expect anything different than you confusing Russian federation with USSR and with Russian empire ? You are of a very low intellect which is why you can't do anything with precision, you need to always be vague in whatever you say.
3. You do not have a proper grasp on history and you lack understanding of the concept of time. Just accept the reality of your intellectual limitations and take it upon yourself, it is not my fault. Anyways I will soon stop replying you guys.
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You're really a child ... Go and educate yourself cause you're dumb beyond measure. I'll leave it to the rest to educate you

The Same Russia that the Mongolian empire went to war with and got their empire decimated is the Russia that you think only appeared in 1990 ? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Do you even know how long the royals of Russia and the royals of Germany have been intermarrying?

I guess you didn't know Germany was the Home ground of Luther Ninety-Nine Theses Reformation movement in the 1500s πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I will only highlight things for you to realize how much you've missed and how much of a child you are.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
What type of fanatical fools do we have here ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
"How the world reacted to the birth of Germany"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3HWfvmIt7M
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
"German unification and empire"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq91I3TnWu4

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Stoplying:
What type of fanatical fools do we have here ?

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You will find out sooner than later.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2023
Half knowledge is really a dangerous thing

Your argument is like saying Iran is not Persia πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyFlmlJMWI

Free knowledge of Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3CvfrmHpt4
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Stoplying: 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2023
gallivant:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You will find out sooner than later.
You prove them that they are wrong, and they double down in their madness.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2023
Stoplying:
When people want to pretend to be educated and they actually meet an educated person, it doesn't go very well for them.

We can see. Dudes have been bloodying you left and right. Surprised your still conscious enough to continue screeching and flailing.πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 1:11am On Jul 05, 2023
Stoplying:
It often ends up like this when talking with you guys, you are just not intellectually battle ready.

…..

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 6:45am On Jul 05, 2023
Stoplying:

Anyways I will soon stop replying you guys.

We can't wait!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.