Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,758 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1132560 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) ... (2494) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
forgiveness:

No 7 is Eko tower 2 not Eko tower A or b. Decipher. grin

CBN is 100m. Who doesn't know this? cheesy

Cuddle is same height with 4 Bourdilion with 27 floors.
Sorry, I confused it with CBN headquarters..

So will it be fair to conclude that you have 18 skyscrapers and Kenya has 19?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mzansiboy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kazikazi:
The list is too old,I don't know where u copied it.

Egypt is now having almost 100 buildings of a height of 100 metres and above.

It's sad that u are stuck on old reports

Please google and see for yourself. I don't have time to debate it with you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
forgiveness:

No 7 is Eko tower 2 not Eko tower A or b. Decipher. grin

CBN is 100m. Who doesn't know this? cheesy

Cuddle is same height as 4 Bourdilion with 27 floors.

A standard floor ceiling is 2.4m.

Let's assume Cuddle with no spire has 5m per floor ceiling_ That is kinda extraordinary, right?

Let's add 3 parking floors of 2.4m per ceiling... That is 7.2m already. If we add the extraordinary 90m + 7.2m, we still won't get anywhere close to 100m. Can you kindly make that make sense cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shma2023:

Sorry, I confused it with CBN headquarters..

So will it be fair to conclude that you have 18 skyscrapers and Kenya has 19?

Nope. Nigeria 20. Kenya 18. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shma2023:

A standard floor ceiling is 2.4m.

Let's assume Cuddle with no spire has 5m per floor ceiling_ That is kinda extraordinary, right?

Let's add 3 parking floors of 2.4m per ceiling... That is 7.2m already. If we add the extraordinary 90m + 7.2m, we still won't get anywhere close to 100m. Can you kindly make that make sense cool

It is 5.6m. 5.6 ×18= 100.8

Read below carefully

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
forgiveness:

It is 5.6m. 5.6 ×18= 100.8

Read below carefully
I don't see 5.6.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
forgiveness:

Nope. Nigeria 20. Kenya 18. grin
Don't dismiss CBK's twin tower and KCB. KCB is 358ft, a skyscraper has to go past 330ft. So already, Kenya is 20.

On the other hand, you're gambling with Cuddle which is certainly not 100m.

Kenya has 20 Nigeria 19... That is if we don't scrutinize emboris data. cool

Mhh..I just remembered a recently launched skyscraper. I will give you the details once I remember it. They are two along GTC. Then there is Altura which I guess by now has passed 100m mark.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
mzansiboy:

Yes son,I googled and came up with this latest list for Africa's tallest buildings.....

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
mzansiboy:

Spot on. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kazikazi:
Yes son,I googled and came up with this latest list for Africa's tallest buildings.....
These are fantasy projects. Prove to him what is on the ground. Stop dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2023
Zambia you are doing well,I envy you
For United republic, more prayers are needed

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shma2023:

Nope... Mathematically speaking, we make 45% of entire EAC budget with a mere 25% of total population.

It doesn't work that way, bongolala... Stop embarrassing East Africans. You're being a disgrace for Pete's sake!
Mind you, Tz rebased her economy a year after Kenya and Nigeria. Why is it not the largest in Africa?

They can rebase every year, their tiny budget will not even get close to Kenya.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shma2023:

These are fantasy projects. Prove to him what is on the ground. Stop dreaming.
why should I prove anything to a guy who brought a fake list?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kazikazi:
Ok. Continue.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kazikazi:

You don't need to. You can accept and move on. smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
gallivant:

They can rebase every year, their tiny budget will not even get close to Kenya.
Your budget is 26b. You will folk out 7b to pay debts, and the rest u need to set some for your corrupt officials.the rest of little money u have will go into salaries.
Nothing to celebrate really
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2023
gallivant:

You don't need to. You can accept and move on. smiley
What are people getting by under reporting? Egypt TZ,Angola was grossly underreported.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mzansiboy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kazikazi:

Where do you get your stats?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
mzansiboy:

Where do you get your stats?
You said I should Google them
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shma2023:

I don't see 5.6.

It is boldly written that Cuddle tower is same height with 4 Bourdilion that is 25flrs.

It's 103m.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shma2023:

Don't dismiss CBK's twin tower and KCB. KCB is 358ft, a skyscraper has to go past 330ft. So already, Kenya is 20.

On the other hand, you're gambling with Cuddle which is certainly not 100m.

Kenya has 20 Nigeria 19... That is if we don't scrutinize emboris data. cool

Nope. Nigeria 21. Kenya 18. grin

Mhh..I just remembered a recently launched skyscraper. I will give you the details once I remember it. They are two along GTC. Then there is Altura which I guess by now has passed 100m mark.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:48am On Jul 07, 2023
African Tigress in Abuja. Rvp what do you Think. Anyway, watch and enjoy the greenery wink smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1CI8agiar0

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2023
Pkid1:
African Tigress in Abuja. Rvp what do you Think. Anyway, watch and enjoy the greenery wink smiley

It seems she didn't even drive through the best parts of Abuja:

Asokoro, Maitaima, Wuse.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2023
GeneralDae:

It seems she didn't even drive through the best parts of Abuja:

Asokoro, Maitaima, Wuse.
She just landed in Abuja. And headed to her apartment first. She Will do all that later.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 11:57am On Jul 07, 2023
Pkid1:
She just landed in Abuja. And headed to her apartment first. She Will do all that later.

I am keeping an eye on you problem child. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
gallivant:

I am keeping an eye on you problem child. grin
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Kazikazi:
I know u wanna see ladies Mr kibera.
Anyway how is kibera, I hardly hear a story about it nowadays

Mind telling us why big boy Tz is not mentioned in international media despite all your engineering stuffs.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Countries Buckle Under the Highest Sovereign Loan Default Rates in Decades

The severe economic headwinds triggered by the Russian-Ukraine War created fiscal distress for most countries, particularly emerging markets with significant debt levels and dwindling revenue. Monetary tightening over the period saw borrowing costs soar, preventing economies from fresh issuances (Bonds) to avert payment defaults. As a result, global default risk and credit rating downgrades increased globally.

According to Moody's Agency, the annual sovereign bond default rate rose to nearly 5% in 2022, more than five times the average default rate between 1983-2021. A total of seven countries defaulted in 2022, namely Mali, Russia, Sri Lanka, Belarus, El Salvador, Ukraine, and Ghana, and two other countries (Argentina and Mozambique) have defaulted in 2023, according to Moody’s.

Analysts have noted that emerging countries dominated the number of defaults, exposing the fragile state of the countries as they grapple with currency devaluation, rising inflation, and declining foreign reserves. However, the default rate may fall in 2023 as a gradual moderation in inflation and interest rate hikes chisel away at high borrowing cost.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Yes I enjoyed the trees lined streets.

I prefer listening to this guy here describe Nairobi the way I know - PERFECT - everything works - electricity, water, weather to die for (no airconditioning, no fan, nothing), etc.

This why all experts describe Nairobi as Africa best expat city - three US ambassador are now retired in kenya - and so are many people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoE5KkDjuCY&t=13s

Pkid1:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
Mkenya2019:
Yes I enjoyed the trees lined streets.

I prefer listening to this guy here describe Nairobi the way I know - PERFECT - everything works - electricity, water, weather to die for (no airconditioning, no fan, nothing), etc.

This why all experts describe Nairobi as Africa best expat city - three US ambassador are now retired in kenya - and so are many people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoE5KkDjuCY&t=13s

The only thing i love about Nairobi is the weather, electricity and Skyscrappers. I love Nairobi for that. But when it comes to beautiful Neighbourhood i totally disagree with that.

Meanwhile, this is a video of her Neighbourhood in Life camp. Not even among the top 5 in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7sC1r0cS2w

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Unfortunately,some miscreants keep reporting me for blocking . Na una sabi .

Anyways, this is This is RITA MARLEY, wife of Bob Marley. She has lived in Ghana 🇬🇭 for over 20 years. She moved to Ghana after Bob's death alongside Bob's family in the 1990s. She became a Ghanaian citizen in 2013. She changed her name to Nana Afua Adobea, a Ghanaian name. She owns a house in Aburi, in the Eastern Region of Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ghana set sights on hosting FIFA World Cup in 2038

Ghana has put together a master plan that will see the country hosting the FIFA World Cup in 2038. The 40-year national development plan was developed by the National Development Planning Commission (NDPC) in 2017.
The development plan captured the financial and infrastructure targets the country needs to fulfill in order to be ready to host the world's biggest football tournament.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) ... (2494) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.