Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,078 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1140587 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (2497) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Shaytun:

Any source to back this your purported claim of 1 million dollar a day?
The source is there if you actually took the time to read.

It is boldly written, Source is Reuters

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Just40:
The source is there if you actually took the time to read.

It is boldly written, Source is Reuters

Except you are lying and Reuters didn’t say any of that.

When I ask for source, it means you provide me with the link to the story.

You are not talking to kindergarten kids here, provide a link to the story or just accept you are bare face liar.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wuse II

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
GeneralDae:

Can you show evidence of UN or US sponsoring the Gambian mission?

There was no war in the Gambia, just coercion. I'm not saying coercion would be enough for Niger, since Gambia's case is different but while US and UN could have supported ECOWAS mission to coerce Yayah Jammeh, they didn't need to provide funding for Senegal to enter Gambia with soilders or for Nigerian Airforce to fly over Gambia or even Nigerian Navy to move around Gambia (if they wanted).

If you have evidence UN and US provided funding in 2017 for Nigeria and Senegal to do this, please share.
Who have time to read all this gibberish

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2023
Shaytun:

Except you are lying and Reuters didn’t say any of that.

When I ask for source, it means you provide me with the link to the story.

You are not talking to kindergarten kids here, provide a link to the story or just accept you are bare face liar.
Take and read and stop acting dumb
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/west-african-leaders-aim-agree-next-steps-defiant-niger-junta-2023-08-10/

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 1:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Just40:
You don't know and that is why you're posting this nonsense....

Every mission of ECOWAS was financed by the US and UN. The hauling of Nigerian troops into every ECOWAS missions was financed by the UN and US including their pay.

False and we’ve already proven you wrong multiple times why are you acting like a broken record? Because much of your argument desperately depends on it?

Just40:
Read the post you just replied , you'll see ECOWAS even today begging for the US and UN to finance their 1 million a day expenditure to carry out a Mission in Niger...

I've already given you evidence from Liberia where all the vehicle used by Ecomog came from the UN

Just40:
Take and read and stop acting dumb
https://www.reuters.com/world/africa/west-african-leaders-aim-agree-next-steps-defiant-niger-junta-2023-08-10/

So I’m guessing you were banking on us not bothering to actually read through the article and just hoping we’d take your word for it? grin

Because I read through the article thoroughly and it says nothing that supports your argument or disproves ours.

ECOWAS Commission President Omar Alieu Touray told last month that they were considering two options: a brigade of 5,000 troops at an annual cost of $2.3 billion or the deployment of troops on demand at an annual cost of $360 million.

Thursday's statement did not spell out how the force would be funded, which countries would participate or how many troops and what hardware they could contribute.

Nothing was said on notifying the US and(or) begging for assistance. Releasing a statement outlining the possibilities and estimated costs has nothing to do with the inability to project or begging. That’s standard transparency when it comes to military planning which can be observed from every country.

If your goal was to waste my time congratulations clown; but don’t try this $hit on us again we got no problems continuing to light your @ss on fire. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:27am On Aug 18, 2023
It's just a coincidence that the interest of ECOWAS, the United States and France overlap.

For the United States it's to preserve her $350 million drone bases in Agadez and Niamey.

For ECOWAS it's to put an end to the proliferation of coup 'd'etats in the region.

For France it's the continuous exploitation of resources like Uranium and political influence. For that Paris needs a permanent foothold in the region.

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2023
AskiaHarem:

You’ve completely dodged or just mentally failed to get our point ret@rd. Nothing you’ve posted here contradicts or proves our statements wrong in any sort of way. SMH 🤦🏿‍♂️
Stockholm syndrome identify . So many of your sister has also developed the same pschological interest with their boko haram captives.

The only reason you think Nigeria is spearheading the interest of ecowas is because of your own bullshit .

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
AskiaHarem:

False and we’ve already proven you wrong multiple times why are you acting like a broken record? Because much of your argument desperately depends on it?

So I’m guessing you were banking on us not bothering to actually read through the article and just hoping we’d take your word for it? grin

Because I read through the article thoroughly and it says nothing that supports your argument or disproves ours.

ECOWAS Commission President Omar Alieu Touray told last month that they were considering two options: a brigade of 5,000 troops at an annual cost of $2.3 billion or the deployment of troops on demand at an annual cost of $360 million.

Thursday's statement did not spell out how the force would be funded, which countries would participate or how many troops and what hardware they could contribute.

Nothing was said on notifying the US and(or) begging for assistance. Releasing a statement outlining the possibilities and estimated costs has nothing to do with the inability to project or begging. That’s standard transparency when it comes to military planning which can be observed from every country.

If your goal was to waste my time congratulations clown; but don’t try this $hit on us again we got no problems continuing to light your @ss on fire. wink

I was about to respond to the clown😁.

I don’t know what gave him the insinuation that we were not going to read through his link, probably thought he was arguing with dumb folks like himself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
GeneralDae:
It's just a coincidence that the interest of ECOWAS, the United States and France overlap.

For the United States it's to preserve her $350 million drone bases in Agadez and Niamey.

For ECOWAS it's to put an end to the proliferation of coup 'd'etats in the region.

For France it's the continuous exploitation of resources like Uranium and political influence. For that Paris needs a permanent foothold in the region.

Copied

Something that is simple as ABC to any reasonable folks.

It was because of ecowas not taking a hardline stance that coups were occurring in succession in just 4 years.

If the coup in Niger is allowed to stand, then expect another coup in the region in the not so distant future.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
All these braggarts don't know their military is the weakest link in West Africa. tuerh

It pain me the West have successfully convinced our President to send Ghanaian troop to fight in Niger. We should have allowed Tinubu boys to go and face the Niger Junta boys so they will learn sense the hard way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2023
vankelvin:
All these braggarts don't know their military is the weakest link in West Africa. tuerh

It pain me the West have successfully convinced our President to send Ghanaian troop to fight in Niger. We should have allowed Tinubu boys to go and face the Niger Junta boys so they will learn sense the hard way.

Why do you think almost everyone everywhere who do not support force are focussed on Nigeria as the country that wants to invade Niger mostly making it a Niger-Nigeria fight?

It's not necessarily because Tinubu is chairman as a chairman cannot decide alone for the whole body and the position goes round.

It's more or less because people know the other ECOWAS members don't count in terms of a military operation against any sahel nation. They are not even battle tested nor have they been that active apart from normal UN peacekeeping operations, and this includes even Ivorycoast and Senegal.

They also do not have sufficient artilleries, tanks, and airforce for such a military operation (even if you bring them all together).

If only Chad was in ECOWAS, then there might be some little support for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TookDownYourMum: 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Luckily, the majority of Africa is against the threat of war in Niger.

Nigeria shouldn't be treated as some western stooge and Tinubu should be impreached if he goes to war without NASS approval. It should be resolved diplomatically instead of destabilizing the region. I support the sanctions placed on Niger by ECOWAS because I believe it will eventually make the coup leaders cave in as it did for Mali.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
TookDownYourMum:

Nigeria shouldn't be treated as some western stooge and Tinubu should be impreached if he goes to war without NASS approval. It should be resolved diplomatically instead of destabilizing the region. I support the sanctions placed on Niger by ECOWAS because I believe it will eventually make the coup leaders cave in as it did for Mali.
But the coup leaders didn't cave in for Mali. Sanctions didn't work with Mali or am I missing something?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nigeria has more sophisticated artelleries than any country in West Africa but your military is too weak to win any warfare against Niger.
See how Niger and Cameroon flushed out Boko Haram from their territories? something Nigeria Army has been trying to do in how many years now?
Your "known-it-all" military are very clueless and this mission is far above them. They can't win

You can ask any unbias Security analyst on this and they will tell you these below,

The best Military in Ecowas by far is the Niger Military . Niger does not have as much artelleries like you do but they are the most experienced and formidable military in Warfare currently. Don't joke with them

Ghana is formidable in warfare stratagy, intelligence gathering and fight

Burkina is also good and experienced in warfare
What Nigeria has over others is the number of military personnels, artelleries etc but your personnels are very weak for any serious warfare
GeneralDae:

Why do you think almost everyone everywhere who do not support force are focussed on Nigeria as the country that wants to invade Niger mostly making it a Niger-Nigeria fight?

It's not necessarily because Tinubu is chairman as a chairman cannot decide alone for the whole body and the position goes round.

It's more or less because people know the other ECOWAS members don't count in terms of a military operation against any sahel nation. They are not even battle tested nor have they been that active apart from normal UN peacekeeping operations, and this includes even Ivorycoast and Senegal.

They also do not have sufficient artilleries, tanks, and airforce for such a military operation (even if you bring them all together).

If only Chad was in ECOWAS, then there might be some little support for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:00am On Aug 19, 2023
vankelvin:
You are right on the emboldened but know the following

Nigeria has more sophisticated (not sufficient) artelleries than any country in West Africa but your military is too weak to win any warfare against Niger.
See how Niger and Cameroon flushed out Boko Haram from their territories? something Nigeria Army has been trying to do in how many years now?
Your "known-it-all" military are very clueless and this mission is far above them. They can't win

You can ask any unbias Security analyst on this and they will tell you these below,

The best Military in Ecowas by far is the Niger Military . Niger does not have as much artelleries like you do but they are the most experienced and formidable military in Warfare currently. Don't joke with them

Burkina is also good and experience in warfare

Niger and Cameroon flushed out Bokoharam from their territories? What world are you living in?

There is a joint MNJTF force fighting Bokoharam and ISWAP (terrorists who also come from the Sahel). Bokoharam with their sponsors were even caught in Cameroon recently and are still there while Bokoharam/ISWAP are still in Niger, Chad, and Nigeria.

I have told you guys Bokoharam is exaggerated name by the west and have not really been much of a threat for years anymore than armed robbers are threats.

The major fight for Nigeria have mostly been in North-West where Bandits abound and also come in good number from Niger and Mali. Some remnants of Bokoharam linked up with these Bandits but the Bokoharam everybody once hyped in 2015 are long dead and gone.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:03am On Aug 19, 2023
Mark it on the wall, Nigeria Army can't stand the might of Niger Army. They will flush them in seconds.
The only strength Nigerians can boast about in warfare is their mouths nothing more.
TookDownYourMum:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2023
vankelvin:
Mark it on the wall, Nigeria Army can't stand the might of Niger Army. They will flush them in seconds.
The only strength Nigerians can boast about in warfare is their mouths nothing more.
😄😂, okay we hear you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 1:04am On Aug 19, 2023
vankelvin:
Nigeria has more sophisticated artelleries than any country in West Africa but your military is too weak to win any warfare against Niger.

Burkina is also good and experienced in warfare
What Nigeria has over others is the number of military personnels, artelleries etc but your personnels are very weak for any serious warfare

vankelvin:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:07am On Aug 19, 2023
War will only destabilize the whole region. Where was the talk of war when Burkina Faso and Guinea military toppled their regimes? Why is everyone interested so much in Niger? We should ensure Niger is left alone by any means possible.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2023
gallivant:
War will only destabilize the whole region. Where was the talk of war when Burkina Faso and Guinea military toppled their regimes? Why is everyone interested so much in Niger? We should ensure Niger is left alone by any means possible.
Exactly because of all these questions you asked is why ECOWAS used a different approach this time since the approach of sanctions and dialogue in the cases of Guinea, Mali, and Burkinafaso failed in the past.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2023
At least you have sense than these braggarts.,
The whole thing about this Niger invassion is borne out of hypocricy, arrogance and stupidity.

Those Ecowas guys looked on for Presidents of Togo, Cote DIvior to illegally extend their stay in office. They looked on for Mali and Burkina Faso to oust their Presidents from office without any proper sanctions and they are now behaving stupid with Niger just because a certain France, USA told them to do so

I thought Tinubu was better than Buhari not knowing he is only but a clueless old man grin
gallivant:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2023
vankelvin:
The whole thing about this Niger invassion is borne out of hypocricy, arrogance and stupidity.

Those Ecowas guys looked on for Presidents of Togo, Cote DIvior to illegally extend their stay in office. They looked on for Mali and Burkina Faso to oust their Presidents from office without any proper sanctions and they are now behaving stupid with Niger just because a certain France, USA told them to do so

I thought Tinubu was better than Buhari not knowing he is only but a clueless old man grin
What of Akuffo Addo, he attends all the ECOWAS meetings. Did he vote against the use of force this time?
We all know dialogue and sanctions would not get the coupists out just the way they didn't get the ones in Mali, Guinea, Bfaso, out.
You guys support the coupists so you don't even want them out in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2023
vankelvin:
Mark it on the wall, Nigerian Army can't stand the might of the Niger Army. They will flush them in seconds.

Mr Man

You've just been capping shit

I've cousins in the military and they've both claimed (on different occasions) that if the War on terrorism wasn't political sabotaged and political. NA will flush BH in months.

Are you mad? How can Niger stand the Nigerian military?

Nigeria will smoke west Africa combined in a conventional warfare.

Fvk you and your stupid claims

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2023
Kazikazi:
I dont know why they are putting hurdles for peace talks to resume?

TZ is ready to help...

No need for talks. The cartoon in power already caved in. He reintroduced fuel subsidies and called Baba to the table. Thats the power of a strong opposition. The govt has to do what the people want not what it wants.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Now, Ruto is caving in to the Raila led protesters and finding a backdoor to reinstate fuel subsidy. grin

I told you people removing subsidies completely will mess up any economy not to talk of an African country where people are dirt poor but you wanted to live a lie. Now cost of living has skyrocketed in both Nigeria and Kenya.
I told idiots the Raila protests affects the whole of Kenya, they said it was only the garbage dominated Kibera slums. How now?

The novice is now eating his own words.

Kenya: Ruto’s credibility questioned after reinstating fuel subsidy
https://www.theafricareport.com/319175/kenya-rutos-credibility-questioned-after-reinstating-fuel-subsidy/

“Ruto wants to gain lost trust from angry Kenyans over the high cost of living,” he says, warning that life would be unbearable for the majority of citizens should the government increase fuel prices and taxes simultaneously.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2023
vankelvin:

What's so special about Niger? Everyone in West Africa seems to be having a coup.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:10am On Aug 19, 2023
If there's nothing special about Niger Why then is France and USA pushing Ecowas to fight the junta at all cost?

Why is Tinubu bent on invading Niger if they are indeed not important ?
Obiano13:

What's so special about Niger? Everyone in West Africa seems to be having a coup.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2023
The hard truth is even though your military has the most personnel's and artelleries, they are very clueless and weakest in West Africa.

They are good for nothing
dreamxhaser:

Mr Man

You've just been capping shit

I've cousins in the military and they've both claimed (on different occasions) that if the War on terrorism wasn't political sabotaged and political. NA will flush BH in months.

Are you mad? How can Niger stand the Nigerian military?

Nigeria will smoke west Africa combined in a conventional warfare.

Fvk you and your stupid claims

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2023
vankelvin:
The hard truth is even though your military has the most personnel's and artelleries, they are very clueless and weakest in West Africa.

They are good for nothing
grin grin :PMy man ur mouth proper this morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:17am On Aug 19, 2023
Both Akuffo Addo and Tinubu are being controlled by the West as usual. His initial stance was against the invassion but after some talks with their colonial masters he has finally accepted to join his fellow old Tinubu for this nonsense called invassion
GeneralDae:

What of Akuffo Addo, he attends all the ECOWAS meetings. Did he vote against the use of force this time?
We all know dialogue and sanctions would not get the coupists out just the way they didn't get the ones in Mali, Guinea, Bfaso, out.
You guys support the coupists so you don't even want them out in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2023
grin grin grin
Somebody needs to tell these people the hard truth. When you hear stuffs about their army during warfare or any peace keeping you will wonder why they always keep making loud mouths about these things.
Appisko:

grin grin :PMy man ur mouth proper this morning grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2319) (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) ... (2497) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.