Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119547 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Now, Ruto is caving in to the Raila led protesters and finding a backdoor to reinstate fuel subsidy. grin

I told you people removing subsidies completely will mess up any economy not to talk of an African country where people are dirt poor but you wanted to live a lie. Now cost of living has skyrocketed in both Nigeria and Kenya.
I told idiots the Raila protests affects the whole of Kenya, they said it was only the garbage dominated Kibera slums. How now?
No subsidies were returned.Kenya pay stabilisation levy every month that is tapped once in a while to smooth out price changes.Big difference with subsidy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 1:01am On Aug 24, 2023
The Leader of Wagner who earlier this year attempted a rebellion has been reported dead via plane crash.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ-TcOyAo0c [/url]

In all honesty everybody including himself new his days where numbered it was only a matter of when, how, and by who; Ukraine & friends or Putin.

I hope he got to have a talk with his family between this mess he got himself in between.

Shame the other presumably innocent passengers had to perish with the most predictable death of 2023.

Who knows maybe he faked his death? He wasn’t on the plane? The conspiracy theorists are already going wild.🙃

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2023
rvp20182:
No subsidies were returned.Kenya pay stabilisation levy every month that is tapped once in a while to smooth out price changes.Big difference with subsidy
One and the same or how does the levy work?
The fuel stabilisation fund was designed to cover the difference between the regulated and actual fuel costs. Is this a return to Kenya’s fuel subsidy regime?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2023
vankelvin:
Ghana has been training their Military Top Officials since the days of Adam
https://army.mil.ng/?page_id=1833
The British trained them not Ghana. Ghana could not even train itself at that time. Ghana that is having its navy trained by Nigerians in this modern age.😃😃😃😃😃😃🙄

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
Subsidy - tax payer money is used to reduce the prices.
Stabilization - service or product user money is levied and used when prices are high to stabilize prices

Obaaderemi2:

One and the same or how does the levy work?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just like I calculated and predicted - Nigeria real GDP is around 200-250B.

Egypt is now Africa's 2nd-largest economy with a $387bln GDP, behind South Africa's $399bln.

Nigeria used to be Africa's largest economy but at current rate of 773 naira to $1, Nigeria's 198 trillion naira GDP makes it a $255bln economy, a distant 3rd in Africa.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TookDownYourMum: 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
Lol, I was so hooked up the Niger thing I just noticed a bunch of pinkoids on Fascist-witter (Twitter) were crying that Julius Malema sung "kill dee boer" during his big moment not too recently.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
The British trained them not Ghana. Ghana could not even train itself at that time. Ghana that is having its navy trained by Nigerians in this modern age.😃😃😃😃😃😃🙄
I intentionally ignore the idiot who think just like you but you help him loud his ignorance . Partnership is different from educating . It is known fact that everything formal in anglophone west Africa was set up by the british ( our coloniser) and this not exclude the university college ibadan . But it will be insane for you to say university college ibadan that was been officiate and controlled by university of london is not having indigenous Nigeria citizens as lecturer or administrator as at 1948. Same is the story with Ghana millitary school that was part of the British army academy as at then . And yes some of the British solder's came here to school and the british and American citizens still came here till today for schooling.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
vankelvin:
Ghana has been training their Military Top Officials since the days of Adam
https://army.mil.ng/?page_id=1833
Even when you leave millitary and look at the civilian life , some of their best brain like their Chief justice came here to school . Nkanu Onnoghen had both his secondary and university education here in Ghana.

Nigeria needs to thank Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2023
"I am managing a very serious situation. If you take ECOWAS aside, other people will react, those who are outside of our control. I am the one holding those sides back. I am the one holding back ECOWAS. Even as of this morning, I have been inundated with phone calls on the readiness of countries with their military force and contributions. However, I told them to wait. I am meeting with the Ulamas and I will get back to you.":

President Bola Tinubu on Niger
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2023
GeneralDae:
"I am managing a very serious situation. If you take ECOWAS aside, other people will react, those who are outside of our control. I am the one holding those sides back. I am the one holding back ECOWAS. Even as of this morning, I have been inundated with phone calls on the readiness of countries with their military force and contributions. However, I told them to wait. I am meeting with the Ulamas and I will get back to you.":

President Bola Tinubu on Niger
political truth . Ecowas will soon waged war against Niger.

Factual evidence - there is going to be no war

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2023
Mkenya2019:
Just like I calculated and predicted - Nigeria real GDP is around 200-250B.

Egypt is now Africa's 2nd-largest economy with a $387bln GDP, behind South Africa's $399bln.

Nigeria used to be Africa's largest economy but at current rate of 773 naira to $1, Nigeria's 198 trillion naira GDP makes it a $255bln economy, a distant 3rd in Africa.

Where are you pulling this from? All recent reports I’m seeing is putting it between 570 & 477 Billion minimum. 😂

1. Nigeria - $477 Billion: Nigeria's GDP of $477 billion crowns it as the largest economy in Africa.
Nigerian economy grows faster than expected driven by non-Oil Sector. The nation's rapid growth in the financial sector and its leadership in business and petrol exports fuel its economic might. Lagos, a burgeoning tech hub and the second-largest metropolitan area in Africa, further amplifies Nigeria's regional influence.

2. Egypt - $470 Billion: With a GDP of $477 billion, Egypt shares the top spot with Nigeria. Its economy boasts diverse industries, from tourism and agriculture to textiles and petroleum. Egypt's strategic location at the crossroads of Africa and the Middle East enhances its significance on the continent.

3. South Africa - $406 Billion: As a financial hub and industrial leader, South Africa commands a GDP of $406 billion. Its wealth of mineral resources and well-established industries attract global investments and drives economic growth in the region.

4. Algeria - $192 Billion: With abundant oil and natural gas reserves, Algeria's petrochemical industry contributes to its $192 billion GDP. This positions Algeria as a major economic force in North Africa.
5. Morocco - $134 Billion: Boasting a $134 billion GDP, Morocco shines as a rising star in North Africa. Its vibrant tourism and agriculture sectors, coupled with investments in renewable energy and industrialisation, bolster its economic standing.
6. Ethiopia - $127 Billion: Ethiopia's $127 billion GDP is fueled by a flourishing agricultural and manufacturing sector. As one of the fastest-growing economies, Ethiopia attracts foreign investments and nurtures a burgeoning middle class.
7. Kenya - $113 Billion: With a GDP of $113 billion, Kenya's innovative tech sector and business-friendly environment contribute to its economic success. Nairobi, East Africa’s tech and business hub, hosts the African offices of regional giants, amplifying Kenya's regional influence.

Source: Business Insider Africa
Reuters
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 8:57am On Aug 25, 2023
I have seen a lot of people crying that we didn't join the BRICs (I used small S because SA is the shithole among them)

If I were to advise Tinubu or any Nigerian leader, we should stay off any shitty group that is against the West.

You guys might call me names like a Western slave, but see this from my POV.

SA, Saudi and the rest have been giving the West a middle finger for some time now. A new cold war has started and unlike the last Cold War where the battle for dominance took place in Eastern Europe and Asia. Africa will be the current battleground.

Countries will pick sides, and a lot of African countries will side with the BRICs. Tbh I don't blame them, the west has been fucking Africa for year's now.

But let Nigeria be the uncle Rukus of Africa, I mean let's be among the few that sides with west and be their NATO extension (or puppets as you love to call it) in Africa.

As a NATO ally in an Africa where there will be a lot of pro eastern countries soon. Nigeria stands a chance to get a lot of military and economic investment from the west, just like SK and Japan during the cold war. As their ally in Africa, the west will make sure we dominant and police west Africa and to extent Central Africa both economically and military.

We also have the Gas we intend to supply Europe with, that will make our current oil earnings look like chicken change. If we can make that work, e don better for Naija ooo

This is a matter of National Interest. I care more about the Nigerian interest than some African liberation shit. If the development of Nigeria depends on using us to keep the rest of the continent under neo-colonialism so be it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2023
dreamxhaser:
I have seen a lot of people crying that we didn't join the BRICs (I used small S because SA is the shithole among them)

If I were to advise Tinubu or any Nigerian leader, we should stay off any shitty group that is against the West.

You guys might call me names like a Western slave, but see this from my POV.

SA, Saudi and the rest have been giving the West a middle finger for some time now. A new cold war has started and unlike the last Cold War where the battle for dominance took place in Eastern Europe and Asia. Africa will be the current battleground.

Countries will pick sides, and a lot of African countries will side with the BRICs. Tbh I don't blame them, the west has been fucking Africa for year's now.

But let Nigeria be the uncle Rukus of Africa, I mean let's be among the few that sides with west and be their NATO extension (or puppets as you love to call it) in Africa.

As a NATO ally in an Africa where there will be a lot of pro eastern countries soon. Nigeria stands a chance to get a lot of military and economic investment from the west, just like SK and Japan during the cold war. As their ally in Africa, the west will make sure we dominant and police west Africa and to extent Central Africa both economically and military.

We also have the Gas we intend to supply Europe with, that will make our current oil earnings look like chicken change. If we can make that work, e don better for Naija ooo

This is a matter of National Interest. I care more about the Nigerian interest than some African liberation shit. If the development of Nigeria depends on using us to keep the rest of the continent under neo-colonialism so be it.
I don't want us to join BRICS but I disagree that we should side with NATO either. Let's side with the West to fund our gas projects and side with China for other investments. We can make it 50-50.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2023
vaxx:
I intentionally ignore the idiot who think just like you but you help him loud his ignorance . Partnership is different from educating . It is known fact that everything formal in anglophone west Africa was set up by the british ( our coloniser) and this not exclude the university college ibadan . But it will be insane for you to say university college ibadan that was been officiate and controlled by university of london is not having indigenous Nigeria citizens as lecturer or administrator as at 1948. Same is the story with Ghana millitary school that was part of the British army academy as at then . And yes some of the British solder's came here to school and the british and American citizens still came here till today for schooling.

The Royal West African Frontiers Force was a British thing. It was for the training of West African forces. It wasn't established by Ghana. It was just headquartered in Ghana and administered by the British. So if we are to go by your logic that it had Ghanaian administrators then it must have Nigerian administrators too at the time who must also have trained ghanaians on their own soil. Just like the West African College of Surgeons which was headquartered in Lagos. It had both Nigerian and Ghanaian surgeons and a Ghanaian at a time was even the director. So it is stupid to say Nigeria trained Ghanaian surgeons. The same way it is stupid to say Ghanaians trained Nigerian officers.

Throughout the history of the West African Frontiers Force all the Commanding officers were British, no single Ghanaian or Nigerian. Let us stop saying these things that do not make sense.

We've been on these threads for seven years and I believe our maturity should have grown. I understand if it is that your stupid brother, vanwhatever saying this nonsense at this point but I'm sure he is not the standard for people like you or just 30.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2023
GeneralDae:

I don't want us to join BRICS but I disagree that we should side with NATO either. Let's side with the West to fund our gas projects and side with China for other investments. We can make it 50-50.

I understand you point.

But don't you think if things get intense, one will have to pick sides. Especially when the entire shit will be happening around you?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
We've always been their teachers
vaxx:
Even when you leave millitary and look at the civilian life , some of their best brain like their Chief justice came here to school . Nkanu Onnoghen had both his secondary and university education here in Ghana.

Nigeria needs to thank Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ghana's 2nd International Airport officially opened to the public

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:15pm On Aug 25, 2023
With an annual passanger capacity of 400,000 the Tamale Airport remains the 3rd busiest Airport in Ghana

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
The first International Airport in the northern part of Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tamale City shall rise again

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2023
T.I.A

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Welcome to Tamale, the largest city in the North of Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tamale

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tamale cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tamale

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tamale cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tamale

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
vankelvin:
With an annual passanger capacity of 400,000 the Tamale Airport remains the 3rd busiest Airport in Ghana
Congrats.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 7:07am On Aug 26, 2023
GeneralDae:

Congrats.
grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2023
Naira has collapsed and Nigeria fake GDP has collapsed

AskiaHarem:

Where are you pulling this from? All recent reports I’m seeing is putting it between 570 & 477 Billion minimum. 😂

1. Nigeria - $477 Billion: Nigeria's GDP of $477 billion crowns it as the largest economy in Africa.
Nigerian economy grows faster than expected driven by non-Oil Sector. The nation's rapid growth in the financial sector and its leadership in business and petrol exports fuel its economic might. Lagos, a burgeoning tech hub and the second-largest metropolitan area in Africa, further amplifies Nigeria's regional influence.

2. Egypt - $470 Billion: With a GDP of $477 billion, Egypt shares the top spot with Nigeria. Its economy boasts diverse industries, from tourism and agriculture to textiles and petroleum. Egypt's strategic location at the crossroads of Africa and the Middle East enhances its significance on the continent.

3. South Africa - $406 Billion: As a financial hub and industrial leader, South Africa commands a GDP of $406 billion. Its wealth of mineral resources and well-established industries attract global investments and drives economic growth in the region.

4. Algeria - $192 Billion: With abundant oil and natural gas reserves, Algeria's petrochemical industry contributes to its $192 billion GDP. This positions Algeria as a major economic force in North Africa.
5. Morocco - $134 Billion: Boasting a $134 billion GDP, Morocco shines as a rising star in North Africa. Its vibrant tourism and agriculture sectors, coupled with investments in renewable energy and industrialisation, bolster its economic standing.
6. Ethiopia - $127 Billion: Ethiopia's $127 billion GDP is fueled by a flourishing agricultural and manufacturing sector. As one of the fastest-growing economies, Ethiopia attracts foreign investments and nurtures a burgeoning middle class.
7. Kenya - $113 Billion: With a GDP of $113 billion, Kenya's innovative tech sector and business-friendly environment contribute to its economic success. Nairobi, East Africa’s tech and business hub, hosts the African offices of regional giants, amplifying Kenya's regional influence.

Source: Business Insider Africa
Reuters

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: Baller254 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.