Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1137105 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) ... (2495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
vankelvin:
No, their capital is in a rainforest zone
[b]
Your military is as good as those ashawo in makoko. They cant fight Niger junta

30k personal? Even the Nigerian police are more than that. Again you are a fool!

Nigeria has more up to 150k personnel. I think it's even more, you can make more research on that

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
You go explain taya cos you have no evidence
dreamxhaser:

If BH were to channel the energy the have on Nigeria on countries like Niger and Chad, they will I've run those countries in weeks

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

That's a fact bro. Just take a look at this map to see the lands two terrorists groups are covering in Mali and Bfaso.

The terrorists groups are JNIM and EIGS marked red and black in the map.

Can you imagine? And they want to fight war😅😅😅

Speaking of misplaced priorities

Those terrorists in Mali are not even as deadly as what BH used to be.

Just imagine a scenario where a tiny country like Ghana faces this kind of insurgents. Omo Accra will be gone in days

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2023
Mumu
Just calculate 10% of our country's military strength and see the number your country can countribute.

If your country sends anything beyond that number Boko Haram will surprise Tinubu (I trust Russia for that)
dreamxhaser:

30k personal? Even the Nigerian police are more than that. Again you are a fool!

Nigeria has more up to 150k personnel. I think it's even more, you can make more research on that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Just imagine a scenario where a tiny country like Ghana faces this kind of insurgents. Omo Accra will be gone in days

Those guys have been coming close to our borders all the time but they fear to strike.

Let them start and we will teach Nigeria how to smoke out terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
vankelvin:
Mumu
Just calculate 10% of our country's military strength and see the number your country can countribute.

If your country sends anything beyond that number Boko Haram will surprise Tinubu (I trust Russia for that)

Do you know a lot of Nigerian soldiers a chilling in offices at the moment? Abi u think say It's the entire military that are sent to war?

Because of how much our military personnel are, we rotate them across regions sef

We can commit 40k soldiers to Ecowas operation and nothing will happen back home in Nigeria.

I

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2023
vankelvin:
[/b]
Those guys have been coming close to our borders all the time but they fear to strike.

They don't strike not because they fear but for two reasons:

1) They use Ghana as a base for their fertiliser supply to make IED's. Northern Ghana is just a strategic location for them and it's not at the hottest border of Bfaso. The terrorists there are not as much. At least those areas together with the Burkinabe capital are amongst the safest areas of Bfaso.

2) Only very few of those Northern Ghanaians have been recruited. Ghanaians generally (whether North or South) are very peaceful people.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2023
vankelvin:
[/b]

I had a massive laugh when I read this shit you typed. Tell me, if uneducated Ghanaians we're recruited into a terrorist group on a daily basis, how do you intend to beat them?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by dreamxhaser: 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

1) They use Ghana as a base for their fertiliser supply to make IED's. Northern Ghana is just a strategic location for them and it's not at the hottest border of Bfaso.

2) Only very few of those Northern Ghanaians have been recruited. Ghanaians generally are very peaceful people.

That's the major reason why. If a lot of Ghanaian's were to be recruited like it happens in other places, the country will be done in months
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2023
dreamxhaser:

If BH were to channel the energy the have on Nigeria on countries like Niger and Chad, they will I've run those countries in weeks
Even the ghanaians talking. If BH were to channel the energy they have on Nigeria on Ghana. They would have seized Ghana in one week. I swear grin cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TookDownYourMum: 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

That's a fact bro. Just take a look at this map to see the lands two terrorists groups are covering in Mali and Bfaso.

The terrorists groups are JNIM and EIGS marked red and black in the map.

How old is this map? If this is recent, damn they control most of the country meaning Mali and Burkina Faso wont exist for much longer.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Ghana as a whole sef combined will be gone for good. Ghana wey no get fighter jet. Why you see say them dey always ranked among the peaceful countries in the world.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2023
Pkid1:
Even the ghanaians talking. If BH were to channel the energy they have on Nigeria on Ghana. They would have seized Ghana in one week. I swear grin cheesy grin
This is not a joke and it's a fact. Bokoharam in early 2015 after swearing allegiance to ISIS and in conjuction with ISWAP (branch of ISIS in West Africa) were more equipped than Ghana then. Also due to the fact that they benefited as well from the loose trade of weapons in the Sahel.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2023
vankelvin:
[/b]

Mouth and Noise. Ordinary fulani herdsmen will wipe the entire Ghana in a week.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

This is not a joke and it's a fact. Bokoharam in early 2015 after swearing allegiance to ISIS and in conjuction with ISWAP (branch of ISIS in West Africa) were more equipped than Ghana then. Also due to the fact that they benefited as well from the loosed trade of weapons in the Sahel.
Bokoharam are the third deadliest terrorist in the world and that foolish Ghanaian is calling them 'ordinary'? I just dey laugh them.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
TookDownYourMum:

How old is this map? If this is recent, damn they control most of the country meaning Mali and Burkina Faso wont exist for much longer.
Mali is in a tight situation now. Add that to the fact that they asked UN peacekeeping force to leave their country for not being able to defeat the insurgents after all these years.
Burkinafaso have been able to maintain some stability around the capital and close to the borders with Ghana but the fight is still just too overwhelming for the young Traore who is doing his best.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TookDownYourMum: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

Mali is in a tight situation now. Add that to the fact that they asked UN peacekeeping force to leave their country for not being able to defeat the insurgents after all these years.
Burkinafaso have been able to maintain some stability around the capital and close to the borders with Ghana but the fight is still just too overwhelming for the young Traore who is doing his best.

Yeah, I heard about the Mali Junta removing UN forces from Northern Mali that was providing civilians there food, water, and medicine. From the sounds of things, the West African region at least the Sahel area is fast becoming the new frontier for muslim extremist groups. They also popped up in Mozambique not too long ago before Rwanda, SADC and Mozambique government forces kicked them out of Southern Africa.

Plus, it just goes to show how useless Wagner really is other than looting Burkina Faso and Mali resources to fund almost bankrupt Russia war in Ukraine.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2023
TookDownYourMum:

Yeah, I heard about the Mali Junta removing UN forces from Northern Mali that was providing civilians there food, water, and medicine. From the sounds of things, the West African region at least the Sahel area is fast becoming the new frontier for muslim extremist groups. They also popped up in Mozambique not too long ago before Rwanda, SADC and Mozambique government forces kicked them out of Southern Africa.

Plus, it just goes to show how useless Wagner really is other than looting Burkina Faso and Mali resources to fund almost bankrupt Russia war in Ukraine.
Wagner is overrated.
The reason they can't succeed in Southern Africa is that Islamic extremism is not entrenched there historically. So they would always run out of new recruits fast.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2023
In Ghana Fulani's normally fool around the Akan areas but even that they've been tamed for some years now. You see those in the Northern part of Ghana, they are the true definition of tit for tat. Even those terrorists in Burkina Faso won't try that talkless Fulani's
Pkid1:
Mouth and Noise. Ordinary fulani herdsmen will wipe the entire Ghana in a week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2023
Fortunately uneducated Ghanaians are equal to educated Nigerians so when they join those guys they will fight in other countries
dreamxhaser:

I had a massive laugh when I read this shit you typed. Tell me, if uneducated Ghanaians we're recruited into a terrorist group on a daily basis, how do you intend to beat them?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2023
Na Mumu you be

You won fight in another man's country and you think they will use less than 40% of their troops to fight? You should expect nothing less than 50% of Niger junta on the battle field together with troops from Mali, Burkina, Guinea and Mauritania. And I won't be surprised if Chad secretly send troops to help them
dreamxhaser:

Do you know a lot of Nigerian soldiers a chilling in offices at the moment? Abi u think say It's the entire military that are sent to war?

Because of how much our military personnel are, we rotate them across regions sef

We can commit 40k soldiers to Ecowas operation and nothing will happen back home in Nigeria.

I

The entire Ecowas can't and won't use 40k
Highest will be 30K

Ghana won't waste 2000 personnels on this friutless exercise. We will contribute less of that

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2023
GeneralDae:

1) They use Ghana as a base for their fertiliser supply to make IED's. Northern Ghana is just a strategic location for them and it's not at the hottest border of Bfaso. The terrorists there are not as much. At least those areas together with the Burkinabe capital are amongst the safest areas of Bfaso.

2) Only very few of those Northern Ghanaians have been recruited. Ghanaians generally (whether North or South) are very peaceful people.

So you think! and I love the way you think

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2023
Boko Haram is so overrated, all thanks to Mumu military of Nigeria grin
Pkid1:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2023
vankelvin:
Boko Haram is so overrated, all thanks to Mumu military of Nigeria grin
Fulani herdsmen alone is enough to handle your useless coward military cheesy grin let alone Boko haram grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 1:10am On Aug 21, 2023
Man after reading all the recent posts from these screeching ghanaians🤪clearly high on rotten herb and off there meds I just gotta leave this here for today. grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TookDownYourMum: 9:30am On Aug 21, 2023
vankelvin:
[/b]
So you think! and I love the way you think

For all the shit pilling Nigerians do on Nairaland onto Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa have the highest murder rates to the point both of your countries (just TWO) inflate Africa's overall murder rate to 13.0

Remove (or solve) both Nigeria and South Africa from the equation and the murder rate drops dramatically. Ghanaians are very peaceful people, an American living in Ghana would be safer than some dumbshit redneck trailer park out in the sticks back in their home country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2023
vaxx:
I have already school you on this but you are stubborn to fact and evidence . It is a partnership training , this is not a direct education, unlike that of ojukuwu and obasonjo coming to Ghana for a direct military education .

Abuja cannot defeat yamazukoro, dakar and Accra in any conventional war. You know why the first two are france subject ( A beloved one for that matter) artilleries and numbers of army doest win war , training also matters, Accra can be argue to have the best trained army in the region , the UNO peace mission is a testament to this fact. Uk has the best trainned army in the world , it will be foolish to say UK will be dismantle by china with many men and more artilleries.

Again I really don't think ecowas in combine can win a conventional war with Niger , the only reason ecomog was successful in liberia is the air superiority but in this Niger case, the Wagner Group supporting the Niger Junta will have the air superiority. And ecowas should refuse Niger war for the following strategic and tactical reasons:

1) ecowas is going to meet a military junta in Niger who are waging an asymmetric warfare to entrench their position in government.

2) The Wagner group is in Niger and they are battle tested in Ukraine and don't care to use Meat Wave to overwhelm ecowas if need be

3) Niger has a large span of landmark( it is even bigger than Nigeria) which could spread ecowas military thin and pose serious logistical challenge to ecowas military in this economic challenge ecowas is facing currently. Naira is becoming a tissue paper of late . So if you are sensible , you should know that just as artillery wins battles, logistics wins wars too.

4) The morale of ecowas millitary guys like Nigeria solders on the battlefield will be zero since there is no justification for your soldiers to lose their lives for a despot who used dubious means to entrench his position in government and apart from that Niger is mostly the second home of many northern Nigerian solders . They call it home.
In 1983 Chadian soldiers that defeated The mighty Muamar Ghadafis Lybian army in the 'Toyota war'of the previous year. The war with lybia earned the Chadians the name 'desert warriors'. They also wanted to harness lake chad and went ahead to attack borno state Nigeria, (i know you've never head of Nigerian-Chadian war. i will school ur ignorance rather).

Muhamadu Buhari, former Nigerian president led the counter assault against the chadian soldiers and the overnight assault resulted in the Nigerian military getting 80Km away from capturing the chadian capital Ndjamena, until the then Nigerian president called off the attack. Till date Chadian soldiers have never attempted such again.

Cameroonian Soldiers tried same at bakassi penisula and Nigerian military drove them beyond the border and occupied Cameroonian villages until they cried to UN for resolution, and yes bakasi penisula was rightly Cameroonians by agreement, but Obj in a bid to win 3rd term bid, ceded the penisula to cameroon at last.

Now, in history Nigeria has fought
Biafra war- won
Nigeria-Chadian-won
Nigeria-Cameroon border class-won
Bokoharam-currently being won despite internal and religious sabotage.

Not to mention UN missions
Gambia peace keeping
Sierra leon war
Liberia war
Congo war
Somalia war.

NOW BRING ME GHANA HISTORY OF WAR THAT YOU HAVE WON. ONLY THEN CAN WE ENGAGE ON WHICH MILITARY SUPERIOR
BECAUSE BY.

EXPERIENCE = Nigeria
EQUIPMENT = Nigeria
Number of personel = Nigeria
Defence budget =Nigeria
International recognition =Nigeria.
INTELLIGENCE GATHERING = NIGERIA( MORE EQUIPMENTS)

So how do think Ghana competes

YOU CANNOT TELL ME YOUR TRAINING IS SUPERIOR I CANNOT TELL YOU MINE IS SUPERIOR, BUT MILITARY DOCTRINE IS WHAT MATTERS, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW EFFECTIVE GHANA MILOTARY DOCTRINE IS HAVING NEVER ENGAGED IN DIRECT CONVENTIONAL WAR WITH ANY COUNTRY?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2023
vaxx:
I have already school you on this but you are stubborn to fact and evidence . It is a partnership training , this is not a direct education, unlike that of ojukuwu and obasonjo coming to Ghana for a direct military education .

Abuja cannot defeat yamazukoro, dakar and Accra in any conventional war. You know why the first two are france subject ( A beloved one for that matter) artilleries and numbers of army doest win war , training also matters, Accra can be argue to have the best trained army in the region , the UNO peace mission is a testament to this fact. Uk has the best trainned army in the world , it will be foolish to say UK will be dismantle by china with many men and more artilleries.

Again I really don't think ecowas in combine can win a conventional war with Niger , the only reason ecomog was successful in liberia is the air superiority but in this Niger case, the Wagner Group supporting the Niger Junta will have the air superiority. And ecowas should refuse Niger war for the following strategic and tactical reasons:

1) ecowas is going to meet a military junta in Niger who are waging an asymmetric warfare to entrench their position in government.

2) The Wagner group is in Niger and they are battle tested in Ukraine and don't care to use Meat Wave to overwhelm ecowas if need be

3) Niger has a large span of landmark( it is even bigger than Nigeria) which could spread ecowas military thin and pose serious logistical challenge to ecowas military in this economic challenge ecowas is facing currently. Naira is becoming a tissue paper of late . So if you are sensible , you should know that just as artillery wins battles, logistics wins wars too.

4) The morale of ecowas millitary guys like Nigeria solders on the battlefield will be zero since there is no justification for your soldiers to lose their lives for a despot who used dubious means to entrench his position in government and apart from that Niger is mostly the second home of many northern Nigerian solders . They call it home.

EVER HEAD OF ' WEST AFRICA FRONTIER FORCE' IT WAS MADE UP OF AFRICAN SOLDIERS TRAINED BY THE BRITISH, AND THE TRAINING GROUND WAS FOUNDED IN GHANA AFTER SOME LITTLE IN HOISE TRAINING,
THE BRITISH THOUGHT IT WISE TO SET UP A SINGLE TRAINING GROUND FOR ALL WEST AFRICAN BRITISH COLONY TO TRAIN IN, AND ABOSHIE GHANA WAS CHOOSING TO HOST SUCH.

NOW, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT GHANA ALSO TRAINED THOSE BRITISH SOLDIERS THST TRAINED ALONG SIDE OBASANJO AND GOWON, NO, THEY WERE TRAINED BY BRITISH INSTRUCTORS, AND OFCOURSE GHANIAN SOLDIERS WILL DO SOME MINOR SET UP OF TRAINING EQUIPMENTS AND ARRANGEMENT. OK LETS THEY WERE TRAINED IN GHANA, BUT THAT WAS IN THE 1950S AND THE MILITARY SCHOOL WAS EVEN HANDED OVER TO GHANA YET AND WAS STILL UNDER HER MAJESTUS ROYAL MILITARY SCHOOL, AND SAME PERIOD NIGERIA TRAINED IN SEVERAL WESTERN COUNTRIES BACK THEN.

BUT IN 2020 NIGERIAN NAVY SPECIAL FORCES TRAINED THE FIRST SET OF GHANAIAN NAVY SPECIAL FORCES, THE INTERNET IS THERE TO CONFIRM.

PLEASE I'VE GIVEN YOU COMMON SENSE, AND WILL INDULGE YOU NO FURTHER ON THIS DISCUSSION, IT WILL MAKE ME LOOK RETADARD TOO.

CIAO

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2023
IGpro1:

In 1983 Chadian soldiers that defeated The mighty Muamar Ghadafis Lybian army in the 'Toyota war'of the previous year. The war with lybia earned the Chadians the name 'desert warriors'. They also wanted to harness lake chad and went ahead to attack borno state Nigeria, (i know you've never head of Nigerian-Chadian war. i will school ur ignorance rather).

Muhamadu Buhari, former Nigerian president led the counter assault against the chadian soldiers and the overnight assault resulted in the Nigerian military getting 80Km away from capturing the chadian capital Ndjamena, until the then Nigerian president called off the attack. Till date Chadian soldiers have never attempted such again.

Cameroonian Soldiers tried same at bakassi penisula and Nigerian military drove them beyond the border and occupied Cameroonian villages until they cried to UN for resolution, and yes bakasi penisula was rightly Cameroonians by agreement, but Obj in a bid to win 3rd term bid, ceded the penisula to cameroon at last.

Now, in history Nigeria has fought
Biafra war- won
Nigeria-Chadian-won
Nigeria-Cameroon border class-won
Bokoharam-currently being won despite internal and religious sabotage.

Not to mention UN missions
Gambia peace keeping
Sierra leon war
Liberia war
Congo war
Somalia war.

NOW BRING ME GHANA HISTORY OF WAR THAT YOU HAVE WON. ONLY THEN CAN WE ENGAGE ON WHICH MILITARY SUPERIOR
BECAUSE BY.

EXPERIENCE = Nigeria
EQUIPMENT = Nigeria
Number of personel = Nigeria
Defence budget =Nigeria
International recognition =Nigeria.
INTELLIGENCE GATHERING = NIGERIA( MORE EQUIPMENTS)

So how do think Ghana competes

YOU CANNOT TELL ME YOUR TRAINING IS SUPERIOR I CANNOT TELL YOU MINE IS SUPERIOR, BUT MILITARY DOCTRINE IS WHAT MATTERS, AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW EFFECTIVE GHANA MILOTARY DOCTRINE IS HAVING NEVER ENGAGED IN DIRECT CONVENTIONAL WAR WITH ANY COUNTRY?

He is too young to understand all this you wrote. Honestly, I think all of them are either too young to know much or they're just arguing for the pride of defending their country. How anyone could think Ghana comes close to Nigeria militarily is insane. I've been reading some of the nonsense they've been writing and I could see from the way they screech like girls that they're just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2023
IGpro1:

EVER HEAD OF ' WEST AFRICA FRONTIER FORCE' IT WAS MADE UP OF AFRICAN SOLDIERS TRAINED BY THE BRITISH, AND THE TRAINING GROUND WAS FOUNDED IN GHANA AFTER SOME LITTLE IN HOISE TRAINING,
THE BRITISH THOUGHT IT WISE TO SET UP A SINGLE TRAINING GROUND FOR ALL WEST AFRICAN BRITISH COLONY TO TRAIN IN, AND ABOSHIE GHANA WAS CHOOSING TO HOST SUCH.

NOW, ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT GHANA ALSO TRAINED THOSE BRITISH SOLDIERS THST TRAINED ALONG SIDE OBASANJO AND GOWON, NO, THEY WERE TRAINED BY BRITISH INSTRUCTORS, AND OFCOURSE GHANIAN SOLDIERS WILL DO SOME MINOR SET UP OF TRAINING EQUIPMENTS AND ARRANGEMENT. OK LETS THEY WERE TRAINED IN GHANA, BUT THAT WAS IN THE 1950S AND THE MILITARY SCHOOL WAS EVEN HANDED OVER TO GHANA YET AND WAS STILL UNDER HER MAJESTUS ROYAL MILITARY SCHOOL, AND SAME PERIOD NIGERIA TRAINED IN SEVERAL WESTERN COUNTRIES BACK THEN.

BUT IN 2020 NIGERIAN NAVY SPECIAL FORCES TRAINED THE FIRST SET OF GHANAIAN NAVY SPECIAL FORCES, THE INTERNET IS THERE TO CONFIRM.

PLEASE I'VE GIVEN YOU COMMON SENSE, AND WILL INDULGE YOU NO FURTHER ON THIS DISCUSSION, IT WILL MAKE ME LOOK RETADARD TOO.

CIAO
You are right. The Nigerian officers that trained in Ghana did so under the British in a combined West African military program. It had nothing to do with Ghanains.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2023
So we've been training Ghanaian naval operatives since 2016, and they finally started training them with the help of Danish and Americans. grin
The first Ghanaian Special Boat Squadron (SBS) operatives to be trained locally instead of in Nigeria have completed their training at the Naval Training Command (NATRAC) in Nutekpor.

Their graduation ceremony appears to have been held on 16 September, with the Ghanaian media reporting that the eight SBS operatives whopassed out were trained with the help of the US and Danish governments to counter complex maritime threats.

The embassy of Denmark in Ghana reported that the new Ghanian SBS personnel were trained for six months by its Frogman Corps, which is part of the Danish Special Operations Command. “This initiative is part of our collective efforts to fighting piracy and other maritime crimes in the Gulf of Guinea,” it said.

The Ghana Navy websites says that the SBS was established in 2016 to counter piracy, robbery at sea, and terrorism; board and search vessels; and conduct combat search and rescue.

The Ghana News Agency reported that the SBS was previously trained with the help of the Nigerian military, which has its own SBS, but new facilities have been built at NATRAC, which was opened on the east bank of the Volga river in October 2020.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2023
Ghana has been training their Military Top Officials since the days of Adam
https://army.mil.ng/?page_id=1833

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) ... (2495) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.