Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,496 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119907 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sorry but the entire nigeria is a village country

Anofia
popizaino:

Ekwensu ......shut up you're boring.

Meanwhile Ghana is still a village and irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
That popzanto guy is mentally challenged.
Now he wants to compare that mega slum called porthacort to Accra.😆🤣

Fadama, Awoshie, Jamestown etc alone are enough for that comparison
it's really crazy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ode, leave SA out of this and concentrate on your village country Nigeria.
It's even an insult to mention Nigeria where Ghana is Mumu
popizaino:

You're a villager i swear.

This is not even enough to wow someone from Burundi not to talk of Nigeria, Kenya or SA.
You better stop disgracing and embrassing your lineage with this unimpressive picture and remove it sharp sharp. eediot.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
Sorry but the entire nigeria is a village country

Anofia

Don't tell me you are still crying my baby boy cheesy.ok I will not call Ghana irrelevant again but it still a village. Abua
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

Don't tell me you are still crying my baby boy cheesy.ok I will not call Ghana irrelevant again but it still a village. Abua
Since a village is more developed than Nigeria , what does Nigeria become? 🤣😂🤣

Would it be a settlement?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
Ode, leave SA out of this and concentrate on your village country Nigeria.
It's even an insult to mention Nigeria where Ghana is Mumu

Ghana is village. Foreign Vloggers knows this,your celebrities knows this,Kenyans knows this,almost all other Africans knows this......The only set of people who are in denial are villagers like yourself who haven't been anywhere except your village. Eediot travel and stop making empty noise.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
It will take Abuja 30years to have a decent CBD such as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogsXFamQv0?si=20FqMxqvrgiLAY_o

This is even our old CBD
Pkid1:

So these are the 9 best place in Accra. And these fools get mind to they compare this village with the Capital City of West Africa, Abuja. Chaiii. I still dey ask who dey sell weed for these people grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just40:
Since a village is more developed than Nigeria , what does Nigeria become? 🤣😂🤣

Would it be a settlement?

Tinubu jungle Or Buhari junction😆

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
World bank, IMF and all salient organizations know nigeria is a village country Far less develop than Togo

It is only delusional Tinubu citizens who think otherwise
popizaino:

Ghana is village. Foreign Vloggers knows this,your celebrities knows this,Kenyans knows this,almost all other Africans knows this......The only set of people who are in denial are villagers like yourself who haven't been anywhere except your village. Eediot travel and stop making empty noise.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
Yes! I have always seen you as an animal but never did I know you were a mad person as well. grin The old and worse areas of Accra sits right on top of Port Harcourt so don't push is further

Know this and know peace. The only cities worth compared to Accra are your Lagos and Abuja, the rest are big towns

Infact what are we to compare between Accra and PH? Even Abuja no fit
Olodo

You think roads alone makes a place a city? Omo ale

It’s no one’s fault that Accra your top tier city keeps playing second fiddle to most African third tier city. You have Kwame Nkrumah or the latest clown ruling you to blame for that . Take your L and go cry elsewhere,we will not be dragged to the deplorable state your zoo and Accra is. Misery loves company,I get it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Finally the chief clown is here
He sounded just like the Mumu he is

samorobo:

It’s no one’s fault that Accra your top tier city keeps playing second fiddle to most African third tier city. You have Kwame Nkrumah or the latest clown ruling you to blame for that . Take your L and go cry elsewhere,we will not be dragged to the deplorable state your zoo and Accra is. Misery loves company,I get it

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
That popzanto guy is mentally challenged.
Now he wants to compare that mega slum called porthacort to Accra.😆🤣

Fadama, Awoshie, Jamestown etc alone are enough for that comparison

The word slum shouldn’t br heard coming from people of certain countries. The whole of Ghana is a slum. This is a fact, not sentiment or emotions. Go on YouTube comments section,so many Africans look down on Accra,you can see this from the degrading comments they make about your zoo. Fix your zoo,else you will keep looking for companies to join your bandwagon of underdevelopment. Misery sure as hell do love company

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
World bank, IMF and all salient organizations know nigeria is a village country Far less develop than Togo

It is only delusional Tinubu citizens who think otherwise

Why are you still crying my baby boy 😃? Your room temperature 🌡 IQ is at it again,how will World Bank and IMF determine if country is a village?😃😃😃

This your foolishness don dey long like season like the second coming of christ😀

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
Finally the chief clown is here
He sounded just like the Mumu he is

M0ronic cock-pit, you gat anything any thing else to say other than this diatribe
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:

This is even our old CBD

Lol is this even a cbd to begin with😂😂. I hate to be the one to break it to you,but Accra and Ghana has a whole does not have a functional cbd. So go ahead, help us understand what exactly is so special here than cannot be seen in common Togo? Is it the hideous set of 4-5 floor building that are about 5-6 in number and sparsely scattered,or the hideous roads,or zero planning,or the overall mediocrity and basic-ness of this place . You guys are too local and stucked in medieval times. I see why they keep giving you PH as a better match. You celebrate inconsequential things that wouldn’t even make people in other country blink. I get it,you aren’t used to this things,so I get the fuss when you see something close. But just before you take off to celebrate your mediocrity,inquire to see if other countries have way,way better infrastructure of what you are celebrating. Who tf celebrates an hideous 4-5 floors. Nonsense like those buildings can be seen in surulere,Yaba,PHand the likes. It’s takes an ordinary guy with #100m in his account to build one of those nonsense. Should probably cost him a meagre 40-50m. No one in Nigeria would bat and eyelid for such mediocrity. Foolish zoo ,I spit.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

The word sl shouldn’t br heard coming from people of certain countries. The whole of Ghana is a slum. This is a fact, not sentiment or emotions. Go on YouTube comments section,so many Africans look down on Accra,you can see this from the degrading comments they make about your zoo. Fix your zoo,else you will keep looking for companies to join your bandwagon of underdevelopment. Misery sure as hell do love company

You took it right from my mouth. Ghanaians have suffered the reputational damage of being called a village and that's why they keep looking for validations that they will never get until they do the right thing. It is why they have tones of YouTube videos with titles such as;

The Ghana the media will never show you.
The Ghana CNN and BBC never talk about.
The Accra you will never see on TV 📺.
You can't believe this Ghana.
This Ghana 🇬🇭 every black America want to come.
Accra the most beautiful city in West Africa.
Accra the most developed city in West Africa.
The best road in the whole African is in Ghana.
This is the best interchange in the whole Africa.
Kumasi the garden city of west Africa.

Imagine what they will achieve if they channel all this energy they use in seeking validation online in getting to work on Accra,maybe people won't be making jest of Accra again.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

M0ronic cock-pit, you gat anything any thing else to say other than this diatribe

Why are you bringing a machine gun to a knife 🔪 fight ? grin

You go just make my baby boy deactivate him nairaland acount when i need him to keep entertaining with his stupidity.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
vaxx:
now safe this forever. There is no part of Abuja that beat banana island and vgc of lagos if you are looking at cosmetics beauty . And again, the infrastructure springing up in lagos island is too far developed . don't try comparing it with Abuja. Dangote refinery for example . But Accra match it , for anything you have in lagos , there is similarity in accra
Hahahahahhahaahahahaahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just40:
Combine your villages like Lagos and Abuja and Accra will still be better than them.

Even Suyani is better than PH

Develope that backward country of yours and you'll never have to make these absurd comments of yours
Ghana as a whole is a complete village. There's no place in Ghana that can come close to Lagos. Let alone Abuja. Stay away from cheap drugs grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

Lol is this even a cbd to begin with😂😂. I hate to be the one to break it to you,but Accra and Ghana has a whole does not have a functional cbd. So go ahead, help us understand what exactly is so special here than cannot be seen in common Togo? Is it the hideous set of 4-5 floor building that are about 5-6 in number and sparsely scattered,or the hideous roads,or zero planning,or the overall mediocrity and basic-ness of this place . You guys are too local and stucked in medieval times. I see why they keep giving you PH as a better match. You celebrate inconsequential things that wouldn’t even make people in other country blink. I get it,you aren’t used to this things,so I get the fuss when you see something close. But just before you take off to celebrate your mediocrity,inquire to see if other countries have way,way better infrastructure of what you are celebrating. Who tf celebrates an hideous 4-5 floors. Nonsense like those buildings can be seen in surulere,Yaba,PHand the likes. It’s takes an ordinary guy with #100m in his account to build one of those nonsense. Should probably cost him a meagre 40-50m. No one in Nigeria would bat and eyelid for such mediocrity. Foolish zoo ,I spit.

grin grin grin grin

Let me burst your bubble, this villagers are so deprived of development that a 4-5 floor building is called heights. grin

How can one be so underdeveloped that they celebrate basic buildings like Signature, mirage and adinkra apartments like national pride. You can even see countless YouTube videos confirming this. Buildings that are saturated every in places like Marcoury,cocody and even bingerville in Abidjan. grin

Who do Ghanaian this things abeg?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

Nna I tire for these people oo grin even them know say Ghana is a complete village. They're only arguing for argument sake grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:

This is even our old CBD
Imagine cbd with open gutters and kiosks everywhere grin grin and you want Abuja to be like that in 30years coming grin who die grin Port Harcourt is okay for your village country cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:

This is even our old CBD
Some part of wuse 2. Not even the a CBD. Not even the best of village Ghana can come close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ckKSveAQ0?si=DPyHkgKF1wkaZ0kh
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Hahahahahhahaahahahaahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Abuja is built for civil servant. We have many regions like that in Ghana . Infact cape coast in Ghana is practically a civil servant region

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Some part of wuse 2. Not even the best of village Ghana can come close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ckKSveAQ0?si=DPyHkgKF1wkaZ0kh

Tell the eediot that this is not a CBD but were common men live in Abuja because the villager might mistaken it for a CBD.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
vaxx:
Abuja is built for civil servant. We have many regions like that in Ghana . Infact cape coast in Ghana is practically a civil servant region
Oga, are you normal at all. Most of all these vloggers who has visited west Africa countries are rating Abuja over any cities in west Africa. Your Accra can never be at the level of Abuja no matter how hard you try, guy? Abuja is the Capital of west Africa and the most developed City in West Africa. You can go ahead and search/ask.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Oga, are you normal at all. Most of all these vloggers who has visited west Africa countries are rating Abuja over any cities in west Africa. Your Accra can never be at the level of Abuja no matter how hard you try, guy? Abuja is the Capital of west Africa and the most developed City in West Africa. You can go ahead and search/ask.
shut up and listen good. Abuja is not as developed as Accra , Abidjan , dakar and lagos in the same Nigeria. ABUJA is developed only in the sense of civil servant state.

I don't ask unnecessary question I know first-hand . I know the two city myself.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Just40:
see this fool too

You don't need to have the many monikers you have,you just have to post sensible stuff here to have people liking it.

Coming from a guy who boldly claimed there were no Kenyan troops in Sierra Leone.

But knowing 90% of your countrymen are born clinically mad it comes as no surprise that someone would claim such a ridiculous thing.

In other news I hear your country is in the gutters and very soon you'll have nothing to eat but each other. cool You'd do us a very huge favour if y'all ate each other up and rid us all this useless noise.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

Tell the eediot that this is not a CBD but were common men live in Abuja because the villager might mistaken it for a CBD.
This is garki. Not even their best can com close

https://youtube.com/shorts/Kw41lFuJ7iY?si=K3xMGE2eS7UYL7r0

https://youtube.com/shorts/fsKGo7Nhw0I?si=6lsqSMhIWnwSqx1E
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
vaxx:
shut up and listen good. Abuja is not as developed as Accra , Abidjan , dakar and lagos in the same Nigeria. ABUJA is developed only in the sense of civil servant state.

I don't ask unnecessary question I know first-hand . I know the two city myself.
Mallam Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2 You're talking nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drOqA-WlyEc?si=T99HdAI-JCuVQ3Pl
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
vaxx:

Nonsense,cape coast is a full blown slum. Stop wasting our time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngLZPxuMfE?si=N6G-wl4rJfZSCxhs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.