Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119178 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Mallam Aminu Kano Crescent. You're talking nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drOqA-WlyEc?si=T99HdAI-JCuVQ3Pl
only university of Ghana swallow this and it is located in accra . You see the reason I said you can't compare both

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

Nonsense,cape coast is a full blown slum. Stop wasting our time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngLZPxuMfE?si=N6G-wl4rJfZSCxhs
have you ever traveled out of lagos before or the one you agreed on are based on youtube video

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
vaxx:
have you ever traveled out of lagos before or the one you agreed on are based on youtube video

Yes I have but not to Ghana. I will rather rot away in borno than waste my money on a trip to Ghana. What tf I am going to do in Ghana, what tourist attractions in Ghana is worth my money, is there even luxury market and posh places to visit? Everything in Ghana is mediocre and basic,and to think they are so damn expensive. You pay so much money to feel like you went back in time. I just laugh when you guys claim to be a tourists destination. Like wtf is in common Ghana that is worth anybody’s money, is it the labadi beach with ugly coastal front and zero A-grade branded resort and hotel chain,or the ugly city of Accra with slums and kiosk. What exactly am I flying in there for. Ghana is a village and whenever I say this pls know I am not trolling but saying my mind as it is. I don’t need to travel to Ghana to tell that it is shiit and mediocre, evidence are all over the net.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

Yes I have but not to Ghana. I will rather rot away in No than waste my money on a trip to Ghana. What tf I am going to do in Ghana, what tourist attractions in Ghana is worth my money, is there even luxury market and posh places to visit? Everything in Ghana is mediocre and basic,and to think they are so damn expensive. You pay so much money to feel like you went back in time. I just laugh when you guys claim to be a tourists destination. Like wtf is in common Ghana that is worth anybody’s money, is it the labadi beach with ugly coastal front and zero A-grade branded resort and hotel chain,or the ugly city of Accra with slums and kiosk. What exactly am I flying in there for. Ghana is a village and whenever I say this pls know I am not trolling but saying my mind as it is. I don’t need to travel to Ghana to tell that it is shiit and mediocre, evidence are all over the net.
ok

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

You took it right from my mouth. Ghanaians have suffered the reputational damage of being called a village and that's why they keep looking for validations that they will never get until they do the right thing. It is why they have tones of YouTube videos with titles such as;

The Ghana the media will never show you.
The Ghana CNN and BBC never talk about.
The Accra you will never see on TV 📺.
You can't believe this Ghana.
This Ghana 🇬🇭 every black America want to come.
Accra the most beautiful city in West Africa.
Accra the most developed city in West Africa.
The best road in the whole African is in Ghana.
This is the best interchange in the whole Africa.
Kumasi the garden city of west Africa.

Imagine what they will achieve if they channel all this energy they use in seeking validation online in getting to work on Accra,maybe people won't be making jest of Accra again.

Ghana is totally unimpressive. There is nothing they can say that will change my mind. I have seen too much and that’s why I look down on them. Honestly I don’t rate them,like them
No get level for my eyes.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

Why are you bringing a machine gun to a knife 🔪 fight ? grin

You go just make my baby boy deactivate him nairaland acount when i need him to keep entertaining with his stupidity.

😂😂😂
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

Let me burst your bubble, this villagers are so deprived of development that a 4-5 floor building is called heights. grin

How can one be so underdeveloped that they celebrate basic buildings like Signature, mirage and adinkra apartments like national pride. You can even see countless YouTube videos confirming this. Buildings that are saturated every in places like Marcoury,cocody and even bingerville in Abidjan. grin

Who do Ghanaian this things abeg?

Honestly they are very deluded and backward. I can’t stand such sets of humans .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2023
@vankelvin the eediot is probably surfing the whole Internet looking for the worse of Nigeria to psot. grin grin

We are waiting.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

Ghana is totally unimpressive. There is nothing they can say that will change my mind. I have seen too much and that’s why I look down on them. Honestly I don’t rate them,like them
No get level for my eyes.

African traveller went there and left disappointed. He never talked about it again and focus solely on his country Kenya 🇰🇪.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:
@vankelvin the eediot is probably surfing the whole Internet looking for the worse of Nigeria to psot. grin grin

We are waiting.

Just imagine ooooo.
Someone would pay money to come to Ghana and when you get to Ghana they will take you to cape coast,and give you the most ugliest city tour of your entire existence,then you end up at the coast, probably feasting your view on a bunch of market women fishing and selling dirty fish by the coast. You mean after paying so much you get to drive by this ugly city and greet your sight with the ugliest coastal slummish front of cape coast. Ghana is wickedly overhyped .

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

Just imagine ooooo.
Someone would pay money to come to Ghana and when you get to Ghana they will take you to cape coast,and give you the most ugliest city tour of your entire existence,they you end up at the coast, probably feasting your view from a bunch of market women fishing and selling dirty fish by the coast. You mean after paying so much you get to drive by this ugly city and fmtreet your sight with the ugly coast slum mosh front of cape coast. Ghana is wickedly overhyped .

grin grin grin grin grin

Tbh,Ghana is a small fish for you to fry,focus on the bigger fish like Kenya 🇰🇪 and South Africa. Don't send this noisy neighbours to early depression pls.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

Nonsense,cape coast is a full blown slum. Stop wasting our time

grin grin grin

Rvsp2018 was a prophet indeed. He say Ghana 🇬🇭 look like cattle kraal. No wonder Ghanaian youtuber don't like drive through videos because it will expose their hideous settlements. Everytime it's drone shot. Even kibera looks like paradise from above.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
vaxx:
only university of Ghana swallow this and it is located in accra . You see the reason I said you can't compare both
See who I dey follow Argue. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Rvsp2018 was a prophet indeed. He say Ghana 🇬🇭 look like cattle kraal. No wonder Ghanaian youtuber don't like drive through videos because it will expose their hideous settlements. Everytime it's drone shot. Even kibera looks like paradise from above.
grin grin grin grin Abeg make una allow me make I play my "Call of Duty" in peace grin grin una no go kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
ProblemChild1:
See who I dey follow Argue. grin
it is common sense that is not available within your reached I am trying to provide. University of Ghana alone provide infrastructure that beat anything beautiful in wuze 2. Why will I argue with you , when I understand the situation better than you. I will be wasting my time.

Enjoy your cruise Anyway

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Cattle kraal. Yes that’s the word.
The entire place looks like a cattle kraal,and someone would take a flight,lodge in an ugly 2 bedroom to come see this deep sea of poverty and endless slum or cattle kraal as rvp constantly describes. Tourist destinations my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
vaxx:
it is common sense that is not available within your reached I am trying to provide. University of Ghana alone provide infrastructure that beat anything beautiful in wuze 2. Why will I argue with you , when I understand the situation better than you. I will be wasting my time.

Enjoy your cruise Anyway
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ahh God, nothing person no go see from these ghanaians grin cheesy grin

You think Wuse 2 is your mate.

WUSE 2, THE HEARTBEATS OF ABUJA. YOU MUST BE A MAD MAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4h7QVJmOc?si=1JKtNtLdlKsTbjTN
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
ProblemChild1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Ahh God, nothing person no go see from these ghanaians grin cheesy grin

when the whole whole Abuja beat the serene environment of UG let me know.

Post university of Abuja for a laugh lol

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
samorobo:

Cattle kraal. Yes that’s the word.
The entire place looks like a cattle kraal,and someone would take a flight,lodge in an ugly 2 bedroom to come see this deep sea of poverty and endless slum or cattle kraal as rvp constantly describes. Tourist destinations my ass

😀😀😀😀

In your honourable words "Ghana inspires no one" is now making sense to me.

Now i speak for every sane human being that Ghana is a village.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
I shoukd go on YouTube and read comments of @Kebifes @fes... @mtir... @EMs and the other animals who are 24/7 on FB, Nairaland and other social media platforms looking for Ghanaian videos to trash or I should go and read comments of suffering and smiling citizens of the zoo?

When you are ready for facts and figures come and let's talk not this childish rants
samorobo:

The word slum shouldn’t br heard coming from people of certain countries. The whole of Ghana is a slum. This is a fact, not sentiment or emotions. Go on YouTube comments section,so many Africans look down on Accra,you can see this from the degrading comments they make about your zoo. Fix your zoo,else you will keep looking for companies to join your bandwagon of underdevelopment. Misery sure as hell do love company

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Werey stop wailing already
samorobo:

M0ronic cock-pit, you gat anything any thing else to say other than this diatribe

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Naa, break it down cos I don't read long comments from animals from the zoo
samorobo:

Lol is this even a cbd to begin with😂😂. I hate to be the one to break it to you,but Accra and Ghana has a whole does not have a functional cbd. So go ahead, help us understand what exactly is so special here than cannot be seen in common Togo? Is it the hideous set of 4-5 floor building that are about 5-6 in number and sparsely scattered,or the hideous roads,or zero planning,or the overall mediocrity and basic-ness of this place . You guys are too local and stucked in medieval times. I see why they keep giving you PH as a better match. You celebrate inconsequential things that wouldn’t even make people in other country blink. I get it,you aren’t used to this things,so I get the fuss when you see something close. But just before you take off to celebrate your mediocrity,inquire to see if other countries have way,way better infrastructure of what you are celebrating. Who tf celebrates an hideous 4-5 floors. Nonsense like those buildings can be seen in surulere,Yaba,PHand the likes. It’s takes an ordinary guy with #100m in his account to build one of those nonsense. Should probably cost him a meagre 40-50m. No one in Nigeria would bat and eyelid for such mediocrity. Foolish zoo ,I spit.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Care to show where the kiosks and open gutters are in this video?
ProblemChild1:
Imagine cbd with open gutters and kiosks everywhere grin grin and you want Abuja to be like that in 30years coming grin who die grin Port Harcourt is okay for your village country cheesy grin grin

All of a sudden there ain't open gutters in Lagos, Abuja, PH, Kano, Uyo, Calabar etc
Keep reflecting your failures on Ghana, it helps relieve you of pains, that I know

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Naa, Accra has better looking areas than this

Show us your Abuja CBD make we compare to this old CBD in Accra
ProblemChild1:
Some part of wuse 2. Not even the a CBD. Not even the best of village Ghana can come close.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ckKSveAQ0?si=DPyHkgKF1wkaZ0kh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogsXFamQv0?si=20FqMxqvrgiLAY_o

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Wuse is definitely a residential area
Now post your Abuja CBD with those 5 buildings, I want to see something
popizaino:

Tell the eediot that this is not a CBD but were common men live in Abuja because the villager might mistaken it for a CBD.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
I have never seen a planned city this dusty and congested. See how buildings are built without any proper alignment shocked

@Popzanto, tell your nigerians to leave some spaces in their cities. You shouldn't build on every land you see. (it's a sign of slums)

The only good thing about Abuja is the fact that it's green and less congested than Lagos. Quiet apart from that it's another kano or Lagos in the making. Just wait for 20 years and the whole place will be another slums.

ProblemChild1:
Mallam Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2 You're talking nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drOqA-WlyEc?si=T99HdAI-JCuVQ3Pl

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Naa, I don't have that time
popizaino:

We are waiting.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
Emboldened comment is unadulterated Fact, the rest is rubbish as your personality
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin

Tbh,Ghana is a small fish for you to fry,focus on the bigger fish like Kenya 🇰🇪 and South Africa. Don't send this noisy neighbours to early depression pls.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
A planned city shouldn't look like this.
This is a mega slum in the making
ProblemChild1:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2023
popizaino:

😀😀😀😀

In your honourable words "Ghana inspires no one" is now making sense to me.

Now i speak for every sane human being that Ghana is a village.

Sure, nigerian standard of saneness not normal sameness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
A planned city shouldn't look like this.
This is a slum in the making
I'm very sure you didn't watch the video. If not you won't mention tha word "slum" here. You must be a foolish village boy grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
vankelvin:
I have never seen a planned city this dusty and congested. See how buildings are built without any proper alignment shocked

@Popzanto, tell your nigerians to leave some spaces in their cities. You shouldn't build on every land you see. (it's a sign of slums)

The only good thing about Abuja is the fact that it's green and less congested than Lagos. Quiet apart from that it's another kano or Lagos in the making. Just wait for 20 years and the whole place will be another slums.

Where is the dust in that video. E be like eyes dey pain this mumu oo shocked shocked grin grin grin Abuja dosen't have open gutters. Shut up grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.