Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1118993 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Just40:
You go explain tire

Even in Ghana's current challenges, it is way better of than Nigeria the mess πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Keep suffering
Don't go and clean up your mess grin grin grin continue to dey explain wetin no dey book grin grin cheesy grin When them buy Ghana, na that time that your big eye go open well cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2023
You took the words out of ma mouth.

These monkeys actually think Abuja has what it takes to match Accra, Lagos or Abidjan.
A city of less than 50years already transforming into a mega slum grin cheesy Cos90
Just40:
You definitely Haven't been there πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Majority of Abuja covered gutters are choked and smelly and the covers broken, leaving it open and a trap.
The rest of the town doesn't is left if open gutters which is not a bad thing because gutters must constantly be desilted.

Accra is more planned and better planned than Abuja. Abuja is just another filthy Nigerian town that you guys call a city because it seems a bit organized than the mess you've made of Lagos.

Your certified shithole Abuja did not make it on this green city index ...see where your Lagos ranked.

Argue with fact

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Just40:
A city with endless possibilities, a city of refuge where sanity prevails. It provides refuge to all who seek sanity and prosperity from the insanity of the village Nigeria
Kass Tower looking good already. shocked wink smiley

They've finally cleared the land behind the Stanbic height. Can't wait to see how Airport City will be like in 10 years from now.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2023
I understand Accra is an earthquake prone zone but the City authorities should tone down their dislike for buildings above 20 floors.

Originally this Kass Tower was suppose to have 20floors but the City authorities forced them to reduce the number of floors to 16/17.
They did same to the Eco Bank towers, Afcfta towers and many other buildings that were suppose to be 20 floors and above. But ironically they approved Bank Of Ghana's 25floor tower. They are so selective undecided
Just40:
A city with endless possibilities, a city of refuge where sanity prevails. It provides refuge to all who seek sanity and prosperity from the insanity of the village Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2023
Fuckeduppedness grin. Just40, how u dey? Don’t waste your time on these noisemakers cool

Just40:
You go explain tire

Even in Ghana's current challenges, it is way better of than Nigeria the mess πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Keep suffering

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2023
Landmark beach, Victoria Island

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2023
@vankelvin the eediot.

Is it lack of development that made Ghanaian to be stealing South African pictures as theirs? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2023
ProblemChild1:

Ghanaian will be like "you can't believe this beach is Ghana" cheesy cheesy

Na everything them wan seek validation for......bunch of villagers

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 12:20am On Oct 02, 2023
Grand bassam Abidjan. In Ghana πŸ‡¬πŸ‡­ it would have been called bassam height a national pride .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoq5anDoACo?feature=shared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdmQerSvSYw?feature=shared

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:51am On Oct 02, 2023
vankelvin:
You took the words out of ma mouth.

These monkeys actually think Abuja has what it takes to match Accra, Lagos or Abidjan.
A city of less than 50years already transforming into a mega slum grin cheesy Cos90
a waste of time especially when I see what's happening in Vietnam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:56am On Oct 02, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Don't go and clean up your mess grin grin grin continue to dey explain wetin no dey book grin grin cheesy grin When them buy Ghana, na that time that your big eye go open well cheesy grin grin grin
I don't have much of a mess to clean.
Nigeria has too many mess to clean up and I'm more worry for you πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

If I look at my power sector, even with it debt problems, everything is going on fine.
I look at water supply, though nothing has changed in the last 7 years, it's operating fine.
I look at health sector and there's bit and pisses of improvement here and there that has made the general system robust.

I can go on and on.... Look at Nigeria and cry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2023
vankelvin:

Kass Tower looking good already. shocked wink smiley

They've finally cleared the land behind the Stanbic height. Can't wait to see how Airport City will be like in 10 years from now.
Oh really, I didn't know about that as I am not currently in Ghana.
Seem all is really for the airport city phase 2...I wonder who the tenants are going to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2023
vankelvin:
I understand Accra is an earthquake prone zone but the City authorities should tone down their dislike for buildings above 20 floors.

Originally this Kass Tower was suppose to have 20floors but the City authorities forced them to reduce the number of floors to 16/17.
They did same to the Eco Bank towers, Afcfta towers and many other buildings that were suppose to be 20 floors and above. But ironically they approved Bank Of Ghana's 25floor tower. They are so selective undecided
Bank of Ghana is a powerful entity πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You have to really be highly connected to have your building plans approved above 20 floors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2023
PetroDolla2023:
Fuckeduppedness grin. Just40, how u dey? Don’t waste your time on these noisemakers cool

chaley ...I'm good oo
How are you?

It's been a while
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2023
ProblemChild1:
It's a nice property....the young guys in our real estate sector are doing great
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:38am On Oct 02, 2023
Omo ale Stolen pictures are a Nigerian thing

These pictures too are said to be pictures of your Lagos city and they are on many Nigeria platforms.

Did you think before bringing up this stolen picture nonsense

popizaino:
@vankelvin the eediot.

Is it lack of development that made Ghanaian to be stealing South African pictures as theirs? cheesy
Ekwensu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:57am On Oct 02, 2023
When I call you animal I mean it.

Guess what! to the ordinary mumugerian these pictures you see here are pictures of Port Harcourt city. Today you have the guts to talk about a stolen picture

popizaino:
@vankelvin the eediot.

Ode

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2023
werey stop projecting your inferiority complex on others
popizaino:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2023
I think Airport City phase 2 is already ongoing.
It covers the land around the polo ground area

Where they've cleared will be the phase 3.
Very huge land
Just40:
Oh really, I didn't know about that as I am not currently in Ghana.
Seem all is really for the airport city phase 2...I wonder who the tenants are going to be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:03am On Oct 02, 2023
True paa
Just40:
Bank of Ghana is a powerful entity πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

You have to really be highly connected to have your building plans approved above 20 floors
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2023
popizaino:

Them go seek validation tire till them run mad cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2023
vankelvin:
werey stop projecting your inferiority complex on others
That kid has a mental illness
He has not a shred of understanding of anything or how YouTube algorithm works and why YouTubers choose the kind of titles for their channels in other the get the views they want.

He will soon breakdown

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2023
vankelvin:
I think Airport City phase 2 is already ongoing.
It covers the land around the polo ground area

Where they've cleared will be the phase 3.
Very huge land
Oh okay....so the phase 2 is where the new mall is and over to the spintex road area .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2023
His level of madness surprises mad people in Asaba grin
Just40:
That kid has a mental illness
He has not a shred of understanding of anything or how YouTube algorithm works and why YouTubers choose the kind of titles for their channels in other the get the views they want.

He will soon breakdown

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2023
Sure

The Airport City phase 2 area is where they are building the Exchange apartment at
Just40:
Oh okay....so the phase 2 is where the new mall is and over to the spintex road area .

Exchange apartment

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2023
coolI’m doing very well. I just decided to stay off from these bunch of noisemakers grin All they do is talk and tell lies to themselves 8

Keep the flag flying oooh!

Just40:
chaley ...I'm good oo
How are you?

It's been a while

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
vankelvin:
Omo ale Stolen pictures are a Nigerian thing

These pictures too are said to be pictures of your Lagos city and they are on many Nigeria platforms.

Did you think before bringing up this stolen picture nonsense

Ekwensu

Can you say this without crying 😒?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
vankelvin:
When I call you animal I mean it.

Guess what! to the ordinary mumugerian these pictures you see here are pictures of Port Harcourt city. Today you have the guts to talk about a stolen picture

Ode

This one that you've been whining like a batch having started seeing your period again or we should do another diagnosis for you?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:39am On Oct 03, 2023
Onitsha and Aba combined probably has more multiple story buildings than one country here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEjsiQ15Wz8?si=8cUasHQ82MUbq-N5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs-M56MRPpA?si=IwgEu4zcy0F-IWDQ

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2023
Village country with plenty slums grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2023
vankelvin:
Village country with plenty slums grin

Tbh you will never recognise a slum even if it hits you in the face. Ode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.