Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,442 members, 7,861,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1137924 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (2496) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2023
vaxx:
Now what of I tell you, Ghana local rice are transported from Ghana north to Nigeria . Even commodity as minimum as cola nut.

Not withstanding, Niger republic provides most of the Ghana consumables onions, and if there are any supplement supplies , then Burkina faso can regulate that, not Nigeria .

I have no problem with whatever any country exports anywhere. What i have issues with is denying that Nigeria doesn't export onions into Ghana and that Nigeria isn't a net food exporter too.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2023
Enugu, Eastern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2023
popizaino:

From Nigerian doesn't transport onions into Ghana to they are transiting. How many lies can you continue to tell to cover more of your lies?

You are just an unrepentant and a shameless foolish liar. You idiot could see the same trailer offloading the onions 🌰 at Gomoa and still deny gomoa isn't in Ghana. That's how pathetic and low you can go just to deny and lie to cover for your more lies. Don't ever quote me again in your miserable e-life. Provide the GPS device or forever shut it.

This is the picture of Elubo/Noe border i took this morning. No Nigerian trailers of Onion seen here as everyone of them stops at Gomoa in Ghana but trust this idiot with million mouths to come and deny and lie with reckless abandone.

Gps ko,Google map ni
You're just wasting your Precious time on these Bankurians. Most of them live in their village and be typing nonsense.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by princeabdul(m): 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2023
🥶🥶🥶🥶

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
ProblemChild1:
You're just wasting your Precious time on these Bankurians. Most of them live in their village and be typing nonsense.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mdntiri(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2023
popizaino:

I have no problem with whatever any country exports anywhere. What i have issues with is denying that Nigeria doesn't export onions into Ghana and that Nigeria isn't a net food exporter too.
There are Ghanaians that import food produce from Nigeria. Nothing strange about that, I wonder why we'd be denying it here. I watched citi TV in Ghana onetime, they interviewed some onion farmers in Ashaiman market, and they mentioned Nigeria as the source of their onions.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2023
mdntiri:

There are Ghanaians that import food produce from Nigeria. Nothing strange about that, I wonder why we'd be denying it here. I watched citi TV in Ghana onetime, they interviewed some onion farmers in Ashaiman market, and they mentioned Nigeria as the source of their onions.

I shared my experience here about seeing trailers of Onions from Nigeria 🇳🇬 into Ghana 🇬🇭 only for the foolish resident madman to call me a liar. I had to share pictures which almost got me in trouble with Ghanaian police who were by the side of the driver and the idiot still found a way to say it is transiting through Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2023
mdntiri:

Not just onions, I have seen on one of their TV shows too where they made it clear they supply rice paddy to Nigerian rice mills.

There's a healthy unaccounted trade going on in the West African region. This is why naira is used in Niger, Chad, Benin, etc while CFA Franc is used in Nigeria in places like Katsina and Borno.

There's definitely no need for Ghanaians here to deny they get goods from Nigeria. Some of our stolen PMS on ship that have been caught were also enroute Ghana and some West African countries.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2023
mdntiri:

The food product Ghana gets from Nigeria is beans

We have Ghanaian beans, Niger beans and Nigerian beans...all of which are of different varieties.

Ghana does not import onions from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
popizaino:

From Nigerian doesn't transport onions into Ghana to they are transiting. How many lies can you continue to tell to cover more of your lies?

You are just an unrepentant and a shameless foolish liar. You idiot could see the same trailer offloading the onions 🌰 at Gomoa and still deny gomoa isn't in Ghana. That's how pathetic and low you can go just to deny and lie to cover for your more lies. Don't ever quote me again in your miserable e-life. Provide the GPS device or forever shut it.

This is the picture of Elubo/Noe border i took this morning. No Nigerian trailers of Onion seen here as everyone of them stops at Gomoa in Ghana but trust this idiot with million mouths to come and deny and lie with reckless abandone.

Gps ko,Google map ni
Foolish idiot...learn sense

I get my onions from Gomoa onions market and you'll never see a Nigerian license trailer there (which by the way is not even a proof that the product came from Nigeria).
That trailer you posted was definitely transiting onions possibly Ghanaian onions or Burkina Faso onions to Nigeria.

Anyone who has spent time on the Takoradi road like I have is used to seeing Nigerian trailers transiting foodstuffs from Ivory coast all the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mdntiri(m): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2023
Just40:
The food product Ghana gets from Nigeria is beans

We have Ghanaian beans, Niger beans and Nigerian beans...all of which are of different varieties.

Ghana does not import onions from Nigeria
You know we import even water?. The free market economy we practice where there's little hindrance to the importation of stuff, any Ghanaian/anybody can get up anytime and import virtually anything they like into Ghana. We import or have imported Nigeria onions at some point in time. I've heard onion traders say so themselves. If we're importing beans from Nigeria is it onions we can't import?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2023
mdntiri:

You know we import even water?. The free market economy we practice where there's little hindrance to the importation of stuff, any Ghanaian/anybody can get up anytime and import virtually anything they like into Ghana. We import or have imported Nigeria onions at some point in time. I've heard onion traders say so themselves. If we're importing beans from Nigeria is it onions we can't import?

It's not even a big deal. There's free trade in the West African region and all the countries import/export freely. It's just not very regulated or accountable in the official data.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mdntiri(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
GeneralDae:

It's not even a big deal. There's free trade in the West African region and all the countries import/export freely. It's just not very regulated or accountable in the official data.
I know it's not a big deal but I'm surprised by fellow brothers' vehement denial. I'm Ghanaian too. Even when you guys were talking about the 'ugliness' of our Ghanaian space, which is obvious to most of us, they'd never admit it. Everybody/every country has wins and losses. Someone like me I have no difficulty admitting a Ghana loss and promising myself/the country to do better.Ghana with all the advantages we enjoy as a country we should be doing wayyy better than we're currently doing, but if even admitting our faults is a problem, how can we grow?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2023
mdntiri:

I know it's not a big deal but I'm surprised by fellow brothers' vehement denial. I'm Ghanaian too. Even when you guys were talking about the 'ugliness' of our Ghanaian space, which is obvious to most of us, they'd never admit it. Everybody/every country has wins and losses. Someone like me I have no difficulty admitting a Ghana loss and promising myself/the country to do better.Ghana with all the advantages we enjoy as a country we should be doing wayyy better than we're currently doing, but if even admitting our faults is a problem, how can we grow?

This here is Brilliant 👏 and that is what i stand for. How can we grow if we don't admit our faults? But the bunch of empty barrels parading themselves as learned patriotic Ghanaians on this thread see it as an attack on Ghana.

I used to be a pro-ghana earlier on the previous thread till that idiot began to deny simple obvious things. I just had to change since the truth irks him so much and i won't back down till he learns that Ghana isn't for him alone or his family's properties.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
The Kenyans on this thread, led by the RIP of a guy disappeared after Ruto has fcked them up properly economically for a whole year now. What I predicted came to pass within a very short period. You will never hear from them again.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
GeneralDae:

Not just onions, I have seen on one of their TV shows too where they made it clear they supply rice paddy to Nigerian rice mills.

There's a healthy unaccounted trade going on in the West African region. This is why naira is used in Niger, Chad, Benin, etc while CFA Franc is used in Nigeria in places like Katsina and Borno.

There's definitely no need for Ghanaians here to deny they get goods from Nigeria. Some of our stolen PMS on ship that have been caught were also enroute Ghana and some West African countries.

You and your fellow nigerians on this platform are just silly and childish. You always argue over stupid things.

Who said Nigerians dont export goods/items to Ghana and vice versa?

The truth and only truth is Ghana gets it's bulk supplies of onions from Niger and Burkina Faso but it does not take away the fact that some few people may bring theirs from Nigeria and other places including Europe.

The bone of contention here must be about where Ghana gets bulk supplies of onions from and not those small quantity people import from Nigeria to sell to Nigerians here in Ghana.

For Example they sell Nigerian beans and rice in some of our major markets but ask yourself which people buy those stuffs?
So long as there are millions of Nigerians here in Ghana you will surely find Nigerian produce on our markets. This shouldn't be an issue at all cos in Nigeria there are Ghana stuffs there too

Ask yourself how many Ghanaians would want to eat Nigerian parboiled rice? I personally have no taste for such rice and have never seen any Ghanaian prepare such rice (and your beans as well).

Keep this in mind that Nigeria is not even part of our Top 3 trading partners in Africa so all what you guys are saying is pure nonsense
Even South Africa onions are in some of our Shopping Malls So does it mean that's what Ghanaians depend on?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
vankelvin:

[/b] You and your fellow nigerians on this platform are just silly and childish. You always argue over stupid things.

The truth and only truth is Ghana gets it's bulk supplies of onions from Niger and Burkina Faso but it does not take away the fact that some few people may bring theirs from Nigeria and other places including Europe.

The bone of contention here must be about where Ghana gets bulk supplies of onions from and not those small quantity people import from Nigeria to sell to Nigerians here in Ghana.

For Example they sell Nigerian beans and rice in some of our major markets but ask yourself which people buy those stuffs?
So long as there are millions of Nigerians here in Ghana you will surely find Nigerian produce on our markets. This shouldn't be an issue at all cos in Nigeria there are Ghana stuffs there too

Ask yourself how many Ghanaians would want to eat Nigerian parboiled rice? I personally have no taste for such rice and have never seen any Ghanaian prepare such rice (and your beans as well).

Keep this in mind that Nigeria is not even part of our Top 3 trading partners in Africa so all what you guys are saying is pure nonsense
Even South Africa onions are in some of our Shopping Malls So does it mean that's what Ghanaians depend on?
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Are Ghanaians, on this forum and elsewhere, claiming to live in a perfect country?

mdntiri:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
Ghana imported onions from Nigeria? Which part of Nigeria? Nigeria exporting onions when they desperately need onions for consumption at home? By the way, what is the big deal if Ghana imports onions from Nigeria? Don’t countries trade with each other again?

mdntiri:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mdntiri(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
PetroDolla2023:
Are Ghanaians, on this forum and elsewhere, claiming to live in a perfect country?

This's same old petrodollar? Bombastic petrodollar? What happened to your insults? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by mdntiri(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2023
vankelvin:

[/b] You and your fellow nigerians on this platform are just silly and childish. You always argue over stupid things.

Some few people bring in Nigeria stuff to sell to Nigerians here etc? grin Remember it's Ghana we're talking about o grin, Y3 mbu y3n ho saa where imports are concerned o. The onions that we're importing from Niger, Nigeria, the red big onions that we're importing from Morocco, it's only Nigerians or a select few who patronize them?

You know businesses are importing water into Ghana? You know the malls import eggs from South Africa etc into Ghana? And these imports are big money imports

Even the Niger onion, beans imports, you know it's NIGERIENS in Ghana, either born here or domiciled here doing the importation? Go figure

We do very little production of stuff, considering the advantages we enjoy. And our grievances should be directed to that, not whether we import onions from Nigeria or the quantum of imports. Farmers in northern, south east Nigeria can't farm because of banditry etc. Do we have that problem? We've lake Volta, no2 biggest artificial lake in the world and we're wont for stuff?

One of the reasons why things are costly on our space is the little production we do here
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2023
mdntiri:

May you live long my brother. You're the wisest Ghanaian on this thread. Ghana should be doing way way way better than this because of her gold, cocoa, oil and landmass. Ghana is the second largest producer of gold in Africa. What are they using the money to do. Imagine a whole country doesn't even have a railway system. Nawa oo
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
vankelvin:

Boring piece of shit.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
My insults are directed only at those who richly deserve them cool Those who talk sense have nothing to fear from PetroDolla

mdntiri:

This's same old petrodollar? Bombastic petrodollar? What happened to your insults? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2023
Why in hell’s name should any sane being respond to a problem child? Na wao. By the way, who told you Ghana does not have a railway system? Where did you hear that nonsense from?
By the way, what do Nigerians do with the millions of oil and gas you produce daily? Dubai produces almost the same volumes of oil and gas. And while Dubai has used its oil wealth to transform itself into a paradise in the desert, Nigeria, in comparison, is today a shambolic shiithole grin na who cause am? grin Fuckeduppedness cool

ProblemChild1:
May you live long my brother. You're the wisest Ghanaian on this thread. Ghana should be doing way way way better than this because of her gold, cocoa, oil and landmass. Ghana is the second largest producer of gold in Africa. What are they using the money to do. Imagine a whole country doesn't even have a railway system. Nawa oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2023
You’re not Ghanaian so shut up! shocked

mdntiri:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2023
PetroDolla2023:
Why in hell’s name should any sane being respond to a problem child? Na wao. By the way, who told you Ghana does not have a railway system? Where did you hear that nonsense from?
By the way, what do Nigerians do with the millions of oil and gas you produce daily? Dubai produces almost the same volumes of oil and gas. And while Dubai has used its oil wealth to transform itself into a paradise in the desert, Nigeria, in comparison, is today a shambolic shiithole grin na who cause am? grin Fuckeduppedness cool

And you just did grin that means you're insane grin grin With all the problems Nigeria is facing today, Nigeria is still wayyy ahead of your Zoo grin grin grin It's not about hearing any nonsense. It's about fact ma gee grin grin The whole of Ghana does not have a railway system. You can prove that if you can grin grin grin Ghana is the highest Producer of cocoa and gold after South Africa. Ghana has Oil and gas. South Africa used its Gold to build a paradise. While Ghana used its gold to build a complete hellhole grin grin grin grin grin mugu grin grin cheesy cheesy in fact the entire Ghana as a whole is complete village compared to Lagos. Kwasia grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 4:59am On Nov 16, 2023
mdntiri:

We don't import onions from Nigeria and we have never done so because we get a competitive advantage from the best growers of Onions in the region...Niger and Burkina Faso
Established supply chains ain't easy to break

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:07am On Nov 16, 2023
mdntiri:

Some few people bring in Nigeria stuff to sell to Nigerians here etc? grin Remember it's Ghana we're talking about o grin, Y3 mbu y3n ho saa where imports are concerned o. The onions that we're importing from Niger, Nigeria, the red big onions that we're importing from Morocco, it's only Nigerians or a select few who patronize them?

You know businesses are importing water into Ghana? You know the malls import eggs from South Africa etc into Ghana? And these imports are big money imports

Even the Niger onion, beans imports, you know it's NIGERIENS in Ghana, either born here or domiciled here doing the importation? Go figure

We do very little production of stuff, considering the advantages we enjoy. And our grievances should be directed to that, not whether we import onions from Nigeria or the quantum of imports. Farmers in northern, south east Nigeria can't farm because of banditry etc. Do we have that problem? We've lake Volta, no2 biggest artificial lake in the world and we're wont for stuff?

One of the reasons why things are costly on our space is the little production we do here
this write up makes me know how uninformed you are...

The onions import are mostly done by Northerners and Asantes.
It's only recently that I've seen Niger people buying from the Northerners and Asantes inorder to retail them and make a living.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2023: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2023
Shameless shitorian nigerian MUMUgerian grin what do you expect? Nigeria is a crime scene grin Tell me, is there anything that works in that sh1thole? grin how many hours of electricity do you get in that zoo? Do you know the number of nigerians kidnapped in the hellhole each day? grin do you know the number of nigerian out of school children roaming the streets? These are future boko haram, pr0stitutes, kidnappers, political leaders grin do you know the number of Shitnigerians running to Ghana every day? cool

Face your front, edi0t! Ghana is not the reason your zoo country is phucked grin

Soon, nigeria will become a tourist site, for the rest of the world to come and see a classic zoo where nothing works grin grin grin cool

ProblemChild1:
And you just did grin that means you're insane grin grin With all the problems Nigeria is facing today, Nigeria is still wayyy ahead of your Zoo grin grin grin It's not about hearing any nonsense. It's about fact ma gee grin grin The whole of Ghana does not have a railway system. You can prove that if you can grin grin grin Ghana is the highest Producer of cocoa and gold after South Africa. Ghana has Oil and gas. South Africa used its Gold to build a paradise. While Ghana used its gold to build a complete hellhole grin grin grin grin grin mugu grin grin cheesy cheesy in fact the entire Ghana as a whole is complete village compared to Lagos. Kwasia grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2378) (2379) (2380) (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) ... (2496) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.