Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1119420 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
Upperhill is on steroids.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Everyone feel pain worldwide. Nigerian want to kill Tinubu. Ruto has done right foundation n shifted from populism..2025 we start harvesting fruits
Wuoche:

Even his fellow kalenjins are tired of him. Yesterday his CS was heckled by Kalenjins, Chirchir was also heckled in front of him.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wuoche:

Even his fellow kalenjins are tired of him. Yesterday his CS was heckled by Kalenjins, Chirchir was also heckled in front of him.

They were heckled for totally different reasons but I hear you. It's normal to feel this way especially when the government can't keep its hands off your pockets but you have to remember that 5 years is a millennia in politics and one day is enough to make or break you. In his own words Ruto has claimed that as a leader you don't have to be popular all the time but only at the right time hence the economic rollercoaster ride he's taking us on at the moment. All the agricultural sector reforms he's implementing are by design and trust you me this will pay off in the ballot as the majority of his support base live off tea, coffee or dairy. He only needs to pull off healthcare and housing to hoodwink his hustlas in the cities and it's a landslide victory in 2027.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wuoche:

The good thing though is that Kenya gets World Bank and IMF loan in 2024.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
GeneralDae:

The good thing though is that Kenya gets World Bank and IMF loan in 2024.

Which will come back to haunt us.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
rvp20182:
Everyone feel pain worldwide. Nigerian want to kill Tinubu. Ruto has done right foundation n shifted from populism..2025 we start harvesting fruits

Fruits of incompetency and lying?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

They were heckled for totally different reasons but I hear you. It's normal to feel this way especially when the government can't keep its hands off your pockets but you have to remember that 5 years is a millennia in politics and one day is enough to make or break you. In his own words Ruto has claimed that as a leader you don't have to be popular all the time but only at the right time hence the economic rollercoaster ride he's taking us on at the moment. All the agricultural sector reforms he's implementing are by design and trust you me this will pay off in the ballot as the majority of his support base live off tea, coffee or dairy. He only needs to pull off healthcare and housing to hoodwink his hustlas in the cities and it's a landslide victory in 2027.

You thinking about 2027 politics instead of thinking how people's lives have been destroyed by this government. From last year September when he got into power upto this month already 70,000 Kenyans have lost their jobs as a result of his bad policies. Hustlers are closing down their businesses, international investors are running away from Nairobi Stock Exchange, Kenya power is on it's deathbed for the first time since Moi's era.

Petroleum products are at historic high despite the a drop in price in the international market. The guy can't keep off of people's payslip, it's deduction after deduction.

Kenya is at the worst point ever and Ruto will go down as the worst President in Kenya.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:50am On Nov 28, 2023
Wuoche:

You thinking about 2027 politics instead of thinking how people's lives have been destroyed by this government. From last year September when he got into power upto this month already 70,000 Kenyans have lost their jobs as a result of his bad policies. Hustlers are closing down their businesses, international investors are running away from Nairobi Stock Exchange, Kenya power is on it's deathbed for the first time since Moi's era.

Petroleum products are at historic high despite the a drop in price in the international market. The guy can't keep off of people's payslip, it's deduction after deduction.

Kenya is at the worst point ever and Ruto will go down as the worst President in Kenya.

Trust me many more lives would have been destroyed if we continued down the fantasy road the former regime was taking us. The amount they were spending monthly on fuel subsidies was enough to fund the fertilizer program, offer cheap credit on AFC to farmers and offer relief to the vulnerable in the cities.

I'm not trying to absolve this guys of any blame but just pointing out what populist politics does and it's consequences. The reforms they're carrying out now is to create fiscal space for them to operate moving forward and very soon their investments in agriculture, health and education will start paying off. At the same time ensuring we don't find ourselves in this hole again.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Wuoche:

Kenya is on right track. Food inflation tamed without silly subsidies..fertliser subsidy resulted in 16m bags.Yesterday i called my farm manager to inquire on my maize..zero stealing this year as everyone got bumper harvest. Ruto facilitating jobs abroad.Structural n systemic reforms in many sectors underway including kplc. Ruto has managed to get wb n imf to pay our debts n avoid defaulting...something that would have sunk us for a decade. Ruto is best president n youll appreciate later. Now youre stuckup in azimio..bitter.2027 kichapo ya ubwa loading
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 5:01am On Nov 28, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Trust me many more lives would have been destroyed if we continued down the fantasy road the former regime was taking us. The amount they were spending monthly on fuel subsidies was enough to fund the fertilizer program, offer cheap credit on AFC to farmers and offer relief to the vulnerable in the cities.

I'm not trying to absolve this guys of any blame but just pointing out what populist politics does and it's consequences. The reforms they're carrying out now is to create fiscal space for them to operate moving forward and very soon their investments in agriculture, health and education will start paying off. At the same time ensuring we don't find ourselves in this hole again.
Exactly. Fertlizer subsidy already paid off with 16m more bags. We dont need to import maize this year. Other reforms will pay off. Nhif converting to SHIF will provide universal insurace coverage.with 100k county health promoters hired.. Kplc has been bankrupt n will soon be fixed. University education has grinded to debt crisis n is getting fixed.Hustler fund rolled out without drama or graft. Maize n cooking oil cartels destroyed. Exporting farmers earning more from strong dollar..those importing chinese crap are crying n should cry more. I can go on n on but this most hardworking regime that is on right track.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:29am On Nov 28, 2023
rvp20182:
Exactly. Fertlizer subsidy already paid off with 16m more bags. We dont need to import maize this year. Other reforms will pay off. Nhif converting to SHIF will provide universal insurace coverage.with 100k county health promoters hired.. Kplc has been bankrupt n will soon be fixed. University education has grinded to debt crisis n is getting fixed.Hustler fund rolled out without drama or graft. Maize n cooking oil cartels destroyed. Exporting farmers earning more from strong dollar..those importing chinese crap are crying n should cry more. I can go on n on but this most hardworking regime that is on right track.

Yeah. It's good for us to criticize the govt for failing to deliver but Kenyans tend to over stretch it sometimes. You can't possibly create a million jobs in the environment we're in right now but you'll still hear some thick headed fellows complain when the government looks for those opportunities abroad. You solve the unemployment crisis by doing that and growing the local BPO industry and increasing fibre network to facilitate remote work even in the villages.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 5:34am On Nov 28, 2023
Saddamochieng00:

Yeah. It's good for us to criticize the govt for failing to deliver but Kenyans tend to over stretch it sometimes. You can't possibly create a million jobs in the environment we're in right now but you'll still hear some thick headed fellows complain when the government looks for those opportunities abroad. You solve the unemployment crisis by doing that and growing the local BPO industry and increasing fibre network to facilitate remote work even in the villages.

BTW this are the kind of opportunities available in Saudi Arabia for my Azimio peeps grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnsOQBBVhf4?si=QfHI50exbbbdpmrZ
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 6:27am On Nov 28, 2023
Kenya is about to sell a dozen state companies through shares by listing at the Nairobi Stock exchange as part of reforms to ease pressure on govt resources

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2023
Even his diehards supporters are now running away from Ruto.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2023
rvp20182:
Kenya is on right track. Food inflation tamed without silly subsidies..fertliser subsidy resulted in 16m bags.Yesterday i called my farm manager to inquire on my maize..zero stealing this year as everyone got bumper harvest. Ruto facilitating jobs abroad.Structural n systemic reforms in many sectors underway including kplc. Ruto has managed to get wb n imf to pay our debts n avoid defaulting...something that would have sunk us for a decade. Ruto is best president n youll appreciate later. Now youre stuckup in azimio..bitter.2027 kichapo ya ubwa loading

You are completely wrong. First the bumper harvest this year is as a result of heavy rains and not inexistence fertilizer, the fertilizer were donated by Russia but your guy sold to his reach allies, 90% of poor farmers didn't get those fertilizers. So this year's harvest has nothing to do with Ruto, unless he controls rain.

Second there are no jobs this guy has secured to people abroad. He keeps on lying to you that he secured jobs I don't know in Canada, UAE, Germany, France, UK etc. Just show a picture of Kenyans going to those countries for jobs because of Ruto. Show me their pictures while they are at the airport. Ruto is just lying.

In 10yrs of Uhuru's presidency, he borrowed 6.7 trillion shillings, Ruto has already borrowed 4 trillion in one year. It's in this regime where education is going to be a for the rich, why increase university fee tenfold to the poor citizens? Where do you want them to go and do their university education?

Ruto is just clueless.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2023
Wuoche:

You are completely wrong. First the bumper harvest this year is as a result of heavy rains and not inexistence fertilizer, the fertilizer were donated by Russia but your guy sold to his reach allies, 90% of poor farmers didn't get those fertilizers. So this year's harvest has nothing to do with Ruto, unless he controls rain.

Second there are no jobs this guy has secured to people abroad. He keeps on lying to you that he secured jobs I don't know in Canada, UAE, Germany, France, UK etc. Just show a picture of Kenyans going to those countries for jobs because of Ruto. Show me their pictures while they are at the airport. Ruto is just lying.

In 10yrs of Uhuru's presidency, he borrowed 6.7 trillion shillings, Ruto has already borrowed 4 trillion in one year. It's in this regime where education is going to be a for the rich, why increase university fee tenfold to the poor citizens? Where do you want them to go and do their university education?

Ruto is just clueless.
Continue to wallow in your own propaganda. Was this first time we got rains. Ruto unlike mlevi is brilliant man. Fertilizer trick that worked was substituting DAP for NPK n that gave us 16m bags as our soil have become acidic due too much use of fertilizers. The same with other stuff...your ignorant n angry n bitter..incapable of objectivity..great thing Ruto has 9yrs to transform kenya. You have 9yrs to empty your bile online in mindless rants
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2023
rvp20182:
Continue to wallow in your own propaganda. Was this first time we got rains. Ruto unlike mlevi is brilliant man. Fertilizer trick that worked was substituting DAP for NPK n that gave us 16m bags as our soil have become acidic due too much use of fertilizers. The same with other stuff...your ignorant n angry n bitter..incapable of objectivity..great thing Ruto has 9yrs to transform kenya. You have 9yrs to empty your bile online in mindless rants

I mean it's just comical at this point some of the criticism I'm hearing especially from circles where I'd expect facts to prevail. I can't even count the number of farmers I know who accessed the fertilizer at NCPB and many more who soon will be receiving subsidised drying services courtesy of Ruto's intervention. Secondly there was nothing like free fertilizer. We received 34,000 tonnes of raw fertilizer which had to be broken down. All that processing, packing and distribution costs extra money.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Mkenya2019:
Still crying over elections while Ruto is getting worldwide attention for his reforms?

Kenya is doing very well - it's put in reforms that only Tinubu has attempted to follow but seem to be losing fights.

These reforms are going to pay off.

Quick ones last year - are paying off. Kenya harvested 16M more bags. For first time we are 65M bags of Maize and we dont need Tanzania or Uganda maize.

What do you mean Tinubu is loosing fight?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Why havent he allowed Naira to freely float until we dont have a black market rate?
Why did he chicken out at 850 naira.
Freely float Naira and let it drop until it find it base.
Then it will climb.

With reforms - you go full length.

forgiveness:

What do you mean Tinubu is loosing fight?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:49am On Nov 28, 2023
It rained apparently for first time.
Maize sub-sector was messed up by Uhuru and Munya - in stupid move to attack Ruto and Kalenjin farmers.
They started with hounding large scale commercial maize traders - who use to aggregate maize and supply NCPB.
They discontinued fertilizer subsidy.
Finally, they discounted buying of maize from farmers for Strategic Reserves.

Outcome - Maize went to 250 - Uhuru and Azimio lost.

Solution is to go back to 2008-2010 when Ruto as min of Agriculture had fixed maize - and we had maize staying mostly at 100shs per 2kg bag for long time.

Now fertilizer is done - 4m farmers were supplied last year - this year hopefully all 8m farmers.
Gov will soon buy maize for Strategic reserves - and allow aggregators to sell to gov - keep 5m bags to smooth supply to millers

Once this is done - maize will never be an issue again.

Saddamochieng00:

I mean it's just comical at this point some of the criticism I'm hearing especially from circles where I'd expect facts to prevail. I can't even count the number of farmers I know who accessed the fertilizer at NCPB and many more who soon will be receiving subsidised drying services courtesy of Ruto's intervention. Secondly there was nothing like free fertilizer. We received 34,000 tonnes of raw fertilizer which had to be broken down. All that processing, packing and distribution costs extra money.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forgiveness: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Mkenya2019:
Why havent he allowed Naira to freely float until we dont have a black market rate?
Why did he chicken out at 850 naira.
Freely float Naira and let it drop until it find it base.
Then it will climb.

With reforms - you go full length.

Naira is still freely floating until this day. Nothing like chicken out.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2023
It's not 850 - official rate - black-market -1150.
forgiveness:

Naira is still freely floating until this day. Nothing like chicken out.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2023
We used to laugh at Ghana getting bailed out by IMF. Right now it's Kenya that is licking IMF ass to help this incompetent government to rule. I have never seen a president who is so ceremonial that he only do what IMF want. No wonder Mapema rebuked him for being clueless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2023
Wuoche:

Exactly the same problems we are facing in Nigeria. These stupid African leaders take leaves out of IMF and World Bank playbooks and plunge their citizens into misery.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2023
Incompetency

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2023
IMF were invited to Kenya by Uhuru kenyatta in 2020.
It one the FEW wisest thing he did. Ruto found IMF program ongoing.

Ghana refused to invite IMF in 2020 - and last year they defaulted - and found themselves in their fours before IMF.

Ruto faith with IMF reform programs - which Aligns almost 100% with his gov plans - has seen IMF & WB agreeing to underwrite our Eurobond.
Without which - default was looking certain.

IMF is only a problem if you do not want to reform - if you need to be pushed out to do the right things.

Wuoche:
We used to laugh at Ghana getting bailed out by IMF. Right now it's Kenya that is licking IMF ass to help this incompetent government to rule. I have never seen a president who is so ceremonial that he only do what IMF want. No wonder Mapema rebuked him for being clueless.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2023
This is the President's advisor. He is tired of Ruto's lies, corruption going on in Kenya currently and their useless CSs

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2023
Always blaming the wrong people.
IMF is not blame.
Africa leader crushes their economy.
They run to IMF
IMF recommend painful treatment - chemo/radiotherapy and surgies.

Now mo.orons like you remember the painful treatment - dont remember who caused this (Buhari for you).

Now you're going to blame Tinubu/IMF (doctors giving your very painful medication) for the disease caused by Buhari.

Obaaderemi2:
Exactly the same problems we are facing in Nigeria. These stupid African leaders take leaves out of IMF and World Bank playbooks and plunge their citizens into misery.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Mkenya2019: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2023
Prof Ndungu, Dr Kiptoo, Dr Thuggee - are all IVY league supremely qualified kenyans - that cannot be threaten by MPigs - the one talking in that article is cattle rustler with basic education.

This classic of Azimio brain dead people like you.

Wuoche:
Incompetency

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2023
It's only one year since they were elected and already they have started fighting and blaming each other for the economic mess in Kenya. Here Aaron Cheruyiot is reminding President's advisor that his theories are not working as compared to the opposition leader who Ndii claims is of high maintenance.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2023
Mkenya2019:
Prof Ndungu, Dr Kiptoo, Dr Thuggee - are all IVY league supremely qualified kenyans - that cannot be threaten by MPigs - the one talking in that article is cattle rustler with basic education.

This classic of Azimio brain dead people like you.

Do incompetency nowadays fall under the IVY league characteristics?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2381) (2382) (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.