Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1110768 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:49pm On Mar 06
Eiiiishh, today my eyes have seen the back of my head grin grin grin

If someone had told me that a nigerian would one day call Ghanaians criminals I would never have believed him grin grin

Even USA, UK and Germany prisons how many Ghanaians are there? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 11:55pm On Mar 06
POKUASI2:
Ghanaians are born criminals. No wonder many of them are languishing in Nigerian prisons.
If they don't bring in hard drugs in Nigeria, they're stealing our crude oil.
Nigeria should deport all Ghanaians in Nigeria after no Ghanaian is adding anything meaningful to our economy.
Shoe shine Ghanaians are economical scavengers

Come on man.. Your country is currently undergoing a serious economic meltdown, coupled with massive youth unemployment, insecurity, no electricity, theft and rampant looting of goods. Whilst Ghanaians are fervently praying it doesn't degenerate into something beyong our control, this is what you could write about Ghana. And for one to think you are typing this hate speech towards Ghanaians from your comfortable residence in Ghana is so bizzare. Any way keep it up. I never expected anything better from you people.

Did you say "shoe shine Ghanaians"... oboy this is not 80s oo. Ghana level don change abeg. You guys just can't come to terms with this fact, but hey learn to accept it.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:01am On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

Come on man.. Your country is currently undergoing a serious economic meltdown, coupled with massive youth unemployment, insecurity, no electricity, theft and rampant looting of goods. Whilst Ghanaians are fervently praying it doesn't degenerate into something beyong our control, this is what you could write about Ghana. And for one to think you are typing this hate speech towards Ghanaians from your comfortable residence in Ghana is so bizzare. Any way keep it up. I never expected anything better from you people.

Did you say "shoe shine Ghanaians"... oboy this is not 80s oo. Ghana level don change abeg. You guys just can't come to terms with this fact, but hey learn to accept it.
Degenerate beyond your control how?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IGpro1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

allow them feel important for once.
Watched were one of their pastors was complaining of Nigerian pastors coming to pack a whole stadium full during a Christian crusade gathering, but no Ghanaian pastor can do same in Nigeria because Nigerians would be hostile to them.
Like even in Church matters, Ghanaians still drag Nigerians for winning souls to Christ. How na?
Music
Football
Movie
Development
Everything
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 2:50pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

Must someone explain to you how a distabilized nigeria will affect the rest of west africa and ghana more precisely?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 3:31pm On Mar 07
IGpro1:
allow them feel important for once.
Watched were one of their pastors was complaining of Nigerian pastors coming to pack a whole stadium full during a Christian crusade gathering, but no Ghanaian pastor can do same in Nigeria because Nigerians would be hostile to them.
Like even in Church matters, Ghanaians still drag Nigerians for winning souls to Christ. How na?
Music
Football
Movie
Development
Everything

Individual Ghanaians; whether pastor, a doctor, or whoever will always have an opinion on any topic. You as an individual nigerian have your own opinion about Ghana or any vountry for that matter. There are lots of videos I have seen where both ordinary and prominent nigerians including youtubers express their opinions about Ghana, both good and bad. Because one ordinary Ghanaian pastor-whom I doubt will even make it to top 100 Ghanaians pastors- has shared his opinion; you are here making a big deal out of it. You nigerians are very sensitive oo. You got to chill... We are brothers.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:41pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

This is what we don't want to experience in Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 3:49pm On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

Must someone explain to you how a distabilized nigeria will affect the rest of west africa and ghana more precisely?

What do you think it would take to have a destabilised Nigeria? You think Nigeria is a small country that can be easily grounded by such issues it's currently facing?

In 2016, Nigeria had recession and 100% fall of the naira, were you also afraid then? 😂😀

In 2013/2014, Bokoharam/Iswap were dominant in a landmass almost the size of Belgium within Nigeria. Nigeria was fighting such a war within yet growing at 6% with single digit inflation. No destabilisation.

So it's more complex than you assume.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 3:50pm On Mar 07
vaxx:
This is what we don't want to experience in Ghana.
So what's your point?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 3:57pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

Besides when I said "our", I was referring to the collective, as in ecowas or west africa. Not just Ghana. Stay blessed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 4:27pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

What do you think it would take to have a destabilised Nigeria? You think Nigeria is a small country that can be easily grounded by such issues it's currently facing?

Lol... you guys do not waist a second to pull the "size card" in any discussions. This is not about size my bro. Far more bigger and wealthier nations than nigeria have descended into anarchy. Trust me... it is never my intention to denigrate nigeria because of its issues, I will never do that. But tell me, when in the history of nigeria has the extreme forms of insecurity, youth umemployment, high cost of living, kidnapping, banditory, highway robbery, high inflation, looting all occurring at the same time. In the past all these issues occur one after the other and they existed in lesser magnitude conpared to now. You can correct me if I am wrong. I just pray our (Ghana and Nigeria) leaders are guided to make the best decisions that serve the interest of the ordinary man. Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 4:30pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

In 2016, Nigeria had recession and 100% fall of the naira, were you also afraid then? 😂😀

In 2013/2014, Bokoharam/Iswap were dominant in a landmass almost the size of Belgium within Nigeria. Nigeria was fighting such a war within yet growing at 6% with single digit inflation. No destabilisation.

So it's more complex than you assume.

Ok... lets hope for the best.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:47pm On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

Lol... you guys do not waist a second to pull the "size card" in any discussions. This is not about size my bro. Far more bigger and wealthier nations than nigeria have descended into anarchy. Trust me... it is never my intention to denigrate nigeria because of its issues, I will never do that. But tell me, when in the history of nigeria has the extreme forms of insecurity, youth umemployment, high cost of living, kidnapping, banditory, highway robbery, high inflation, looting all occurring at the same time. In the past all these issues occur one after the other and they existed in lesser magnitude conpared to now. You can correct me if I am wrong. I just pray our (Ghana and Nigeria) leaders are guided to make the best decisions that serve the interest of the ordinary man. Peace
These things are happening yes, but they happen and then they reduce for a while in certain areas.

For example, surroundings of Abuja and Mangu in Plateau were hot beds in December and January. Today it is some villages in Benue, Katsina, and Zamfara. In the past, there was sit at home in the South East and unknown Gunmen, today you hardly hear of them. In 2018, it was fulani herdsmen killing villagers everywhere. It's no longer at same rate it was in 2018 today.

In Obasanjo's time the biggest issues were Niger Delta Militants and we were always running in PortHarcourt. Sometimes you had Plateau crises as well or Southern Kaduna crises spring their ugly heads once in a while in those times too then subside.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:10pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

So what's your point?
transferable of hardships is what Ghana don't want .

Ghana. Is a gateway
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 5:36pm On Mar 07
vaxx:
transferable of hardships is what Ghana don't want .

Ghana. Is a gateway
Gateway to what?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 5:38pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

Gateway to what?
Japa, if you can't afford europe or US to Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:10pm On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

A Ghanaian whose country is begging people to beg people that will beg imf is talking about economic issues.
You can't even sign your own laws because your slave masters have openly threatened you.
Your country is in an economic mess and IMF is your only lifeline.
The only difference between Nigerians and you docile buffoons is Nigerian are vocal.
A country whose parliament was in darkness during the state of the nation address is talking electricity.
You airport was thrown into darkness Last week which is an indication of the terrible state of things in your country.
Your country was so messed up that people, in 2019, tried over throwing the incompetent government..
And yes, those coup plotters have been sentenced to death by hanging.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:22pm On Mar 07
vankelvin:

If someone had told me that a nigerian would one day call Ghanaians criminals I would never have believed him grin grin

do I need to remind you why your grandfather were deported bak in the 80s from.
Do I need to remind you that Ghanaian criminals have to the nerves to rob the house of the then Nigerian vice president —Alex ekwueme.
Do I remind that no migrant group in human history has attempted such aside Ghanaians.
Do I remind you that your country is the only country in the world where a serving parliamentarian was arrested, jailed for drug trafficking.
Do I need to remind you that you president gave his in law raymond amakwa diplomatic passport to trafficking drug .
Do I need to remind that the vip lounge of your airport was used to traffic drug.
Name any country in Africa that have perpetrated heinous crimes of these magnitude.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:22pm On Mar 07
vankelvin:

do I need to remind you why your grandfathers were deported bak in the 80s from Nigeria.
Do I need to remind you that Ghanaian criminals have to the nerves to rob the house of the then Nigerian vice president —Alex ekwueme.
Do I remind you that no migrant group in human history has attempted such aside Ghanaians.
Do I remind you that your country is the only country in the world where a serving parliamentarian was arrested, jailed for drug trafficking.
Do I need to remind you that you president gave his in law, RAYMOND AMAKWA diplomatic passport to trafficking drug .
Do I need to remind that the vip lounge of your airport was used to traffic drug.
Name any country in Africa that have perpetrated heinous crimes of these magnitude.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:30pm On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

Ghana level " don change from having shoe shines to scammers.
Almost every Ghanaian age 16 to 54 is a scammer.
Your level changed from shoe shine to begging.
Your level changed from a sovereign nation to one that cannot make laws without outside interference and threats of economic doom.
Do you even have a country?
Everybody is threatening your heavily indebted poor, bankrupt country with aid withdrawal should your pumped balloon president go ahead and sign the anti LGBTQ+ bill into law and dem no born your slogan chanting, bawl in hand— ready to beg president well to sign that bill into.
Your country is a stooge and white puppet state with zero sovereign power to make common laws for her people

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:33pm On Mar 07
vaxx:
Japa, if you can't afford europe or US to Nigeria .
There are empirical evidence that Ghanaians are born criminals and there's criminality in every facet of the Ghanaian society.
In fact, members of the Armed Forces guarding the seat of govt when and rob a private citizen in his house.
Ghana police defrauded an American of his hard earned money with fake gold dust

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 7:49pm On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW..
JUBILEE HOUSE IS THE SEAT OF GHANA'S GOVT
Citinewsroom - Comprehensive News in Ghana

Two Jubilee House soldiers, GIS officer remanded for alleged robbery
byNeil Nii Kanarku November 15, 2023 Reading Time: 2 mins read

The Koforidua Circuit Court B has remanded into police custody four military men, an Immigration Officer, and a private security man for armed robbery at Akyem Akanteng in the Lower West Akim Municipality of the Eastern Region.

The accused persons are Sergeant Mensah Dominic 41 years, L/Cpl Tetteh Wayo 43 years both stationed at the Jubilee House. L/CPL, Nyarko Bernard 28 years stationed at ABF at Tamale command Unit, PTE/ Eric Anim 23years stationed at 11 mechanised Infantry Battalion- Accra but currently on leave.

L.C.O/ Richard Okyere 27-year-old immigration officer stationed at the Ministry of Interior and 28-year-old Kelvin Marfo a private security man at the 5th Hour Mining Company at Akyem Akwatia.

According to the prosecution, the immigration officer, Richard Okyere who was in charge of a Mitsubishi L200 with registration number GS – 1116- 11 on November 10, 2023, based on their plan picked up the two military officers at their duty post at the Jubilee House before proceeding to pick up the other 2 military men at Pokuase and the last suspect at Asamankese before heading to Akyem Akanteng.

At 3:00 am on November 11, 2023, the suspects armed with military rifles and in military uniforms invaded the home of the complainant 55-year-old Ofori Samuel a Cocoa purchasing clerk at Akyem Akanteng and demanded GH¢100,000.00 amidst death threats.

The complainant who was frightened by the weapons explained he had no money but rather could offer them 10,000 cash which may be raised after selling a 5 gram of gold ore that was in his possession valued at GH¢ 29,000. The suspects then pushed the complainant inside his room, took the gold and drove off.

The complainant immediately called the Akwatia Police Commander and a police officer at Osenase to inform them about the robbery incident. Luck, however, eluded the suspects as they were apprehended by the police upon reaching the Osenase police checkpoint.

Two military rifles with serial numbers-A0082460, A0056937, four magazines, 62 rounds of live ammunition, and a helmet were retrieved from the suspects after they were taken to the Akwatia Police Station.

According to the prosecution, during interrogations of the accused persons by the District Commander in the presence of other policemen, the first accused person handed over the 5 pounds of gold ore which the complainant earlier reported had been robbed from him by the accused persons to the commander.

The docket was taken over by the RCID, Kibi together with the above-mentioned exhibit of 5 pounds of gold for further investigations the same day.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 8:03pm On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chWuEWnxano?si=hU-WT5whnm_8q9EA

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 8:11pm On Mar 07
ChaosMagus:

Ghanaians are born criminals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVzBvyxwINc?si=61VSw2ThWjSkVEcs
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 8:18pm On Mar 07
POKUASI2:

A Ghanaian whose country is begging people to beg people that will beg imf is talking about economic issues.
You can't even sign your own laws because your slave masters have openly threatened you.
The only difference between Nigerians and you docile buffoons is Nigerian are vocal.
A country whose parliament was in darkness during the state of the nation address is talking electricity.
You airport was thrown into darkness Last week which is an indication of the terrible state of things in your country.
Your country was so messed up that people, in 2019, tried over throwing the incompetent government..
You sef you dey find their trouble.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:19pm On Mar 07
This idiot don't even know Nigeria is under imf
POKUASI2:

over 3.4 billion dollar imf loan to Nigeria is missing

Oga there is no death sentence in Ghana. And mind you Aso rock is even owning nepa . Your ranting are woes of your jailed brother in nsawom maximum security prison

I am not in mood to educate you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:33pm On Mar 07
[quote author=vaxx post=128830870]This idiot don't even know Nigeria is under imf over 3.4 billion dollar imf loan to Nigeria is missing

Oga there is no death sentence in Ghana. And mind you Aso rock is even owning nepa . Your ranting are woes of your jailed brother in nsawom maximum security prison

I am not in mood to educate you [/quote
The difference is, Nigeria didn't hand her sovereign to IMF. Again, there's no evidence stating to that effect.
You can't even sign anti LBGTQ+ bill into because your western masters will stop spoonfeeding you with aids.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:33pm On Mar 07
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=128831037][/quote] Quote me well.

Anofia

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:33pm On Mar 07
GeneralDae:

You sef you dey find their trouble.
I have their medicine
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:34pm On Mar 07
vaxx:
Quote me well.

Anofia
onye gbemi.bulu waaa!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:36pm On Mar 07
Una don even stole imf money grin
POKUASI2:
onye gbemi.bulu waaa!!
na you sabi wetin you dey talk . Ghana refugee.

Ewu Ghana .
Imf decision is cut across everywhere.

Go and check the conditionality of imf with Nigeria. For every allegations you raised on Ghana, Nigeria is in more hot soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 10:39pm On Mar 07
vaxx:
This idiot don't even know Nigeria is under imf over 3.4 billion dollar imf loan to Nigeria is missing

I am not in mood to educate you
Mumu man!! Your country is in a deep mess that some soldiers wanted to put your IMF colonial zoo out of it's misery over throwing the pump balloon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.