Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1092711 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (2491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:45pm On Mar 12
This one here is trying to write his own history

predictor1:
More Ghanaians have passed through Nigerian teachers . Millions of Ghanaians lived and earned their daily bread in Nigeria before Ghana Must Go.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by predictor1: 3:22pm On Mar 12
vankelvin:
This one here is trying to write his own history

We remember that millions of Ghanaians were sent out of Nigeria in the 80s. Not every topic merits blind argument, little boy.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by predictor1: 4:14pm On Mar 12
GeneralDae:
Analysts on the Nigerian Economy:

"High domestic inflation rates projected for Q1-Q2 2024, but potential relief in Q3 with asset sales or leases, likely boosting GDP growth to 2.9-3.1% by year-end. Analysts foresee a stronger economic trajectory compared to 2023".
You mean to say prices are bound to go higher between now and June?
Right now the economy is growing but the masses can't feel it.
And what do you mean by stronger economic trajectory by year end? Is it that the masses Will feel the pinch less by then?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:42pm On Mar 12
predictor1:
You mean to say prices are bound to go higher between now and June?
Right now the economy is growing but the masses can't feel it.
And what do you mean by stronger economic trajectory by year end? Is it that the masses Will feel the pinch less by then?
We either need to sell some NNPC assets or Electricity assets for billions of dollars to private investors which may happen towards the end of the year. With that the naira may go back to 800.

Or

We raise Eurobonds like we did in 2017 when the naira rebounded from 500 to 360 and stayed that way until COVID in 2020.

If the naira is stronger, inflation would reduce.
For now, we do what we can to keep the naira
from instability.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:32pm On Mar 12
predictor1:
More Ghanaians have passed through Nigerian teachers . Millions of Ghanaians lived and earned their daily bread in Nigeria before Ghana Must Go.
and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 8:33pm On Mar 12
predictor1:
We remember that millions of Ghanaians were sent out of Nigeria in the 80s. Not every topic merits blind argument, little boy.
have you heard about alliance compile order

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by predictor1: 10:29pm On Mar 12
vaxx:
and vice versa
That's what I told your compatriot. There's nothing to debate there. Nigerians and Ghanaians have been mixing for so long on many aspects of life.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 4:01am On Mar 13
Nbo

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 6:15am On Mar 13
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 12:40pm On Mar 13
A spectacular view of Accra city.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:03pm On Mar 13
NBO

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:13pm On Mar 13

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 3:51pm On Mar 13
1 to 3 Abuja Neighborhood street view
4, Enugu Neighborhood

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:05pm On Mar 13
theenchanter:
i know. grin
See grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 10:10pm On Mar 13
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 8:43pm On Mar 14
theenchanter:
I see.

No take those silly emotional rants as excuse. Imagine if Ghana 🇬🇭 were to be doing better than Nigeria 🇳🇬 in the competition, if he wouldn't be all over updating us with results and robbing their performance on our faces? Suddenly, he lost interest because there is nothing to brag about. 😏

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 9:59pm On Mar 14
ProblemChild1:
See grin

These are the most lopsided results in any major sporting event I've seen. Those at the bottom ought to be deeply ashamed. undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:22am On Mar 15
gallivant:

These are the most lopsided results in any major sporting event I've seen. Those at the bottom ought to be deeply ashamed. undecided
like Kenya at 26th position on that table.

Don't worry, athletics will soon begin, u should be able to grab some golds there.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 6:15pm On Mar 15
kenyas currency became the best performing in the world this week
cut debt by 8billion usd

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 11:14pm On Mar 15
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16
@Jl115 I'm afraid you were right. That doesn't mean I don't have my reservations on musk himself. Saw a video of his family's former housemaid and she seems to confirm that he's indeed the antichrist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umNSEBc5pBg?si=tjE-aeRaiOftDHLd

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae2: 6:52pm On Mar 16

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:23pm On Mar 17

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:34pm On Mar 17
Saddamochieng00:
@Jl115 I'm afraid you were right. That doesn't mean I don't have my reservations on musk himself. Saw a video of his family's former housemaid and she seems to confirm that he's indeed the antichrist.

the best 4K pic of space

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Baller254: 11:33pm On Mar 17
Kenya at night in new satellite photo

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:05am On Mar 18
One of the largest Water park in Africa, Sunrise water park, Abuja, just got commissioned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGhi9s_ZV_k

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 11:21am On Mar 18
Giwa garden and water park, Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH0AHDDqBsw

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:22pm On Mar 18
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18
Ignorance is a bliss indeed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 11:39pm On Mar 18
Saddamochieng00:

Don't worry bro, the original hebrew texts in the bible uses the word chuwg which means sphere in English thus the bible does not teach flat earth. wink

However Musk being the anti christ.....well ill not be surprised if he turned out to be grin man will one day control the worlds social media, internet , energy,transport, and even peoples brains.

P.s i might be exaggerating a bit grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:54am On Mar 19
ProblemChild1:
1 to 3 Abuja Neighborhood street view
4, Enugu Neighborhood

Abuja is so beautiful. So many things has changed since the last time i was here. You will be very stupid to compare Abuja to any other cities in west africa, not even Abidjan that i frequently visit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) ... (2491) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.