Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1107138 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2020
jln115:
photoshop, that's not the building she's talking about...hell could just be a coincidence since wtc7 was on fire and could've collapsed at any minute.... There was so much chaos that day that it wouldve been easy to make a mistake like that.

Are you blind? shocked shocked shocked Are you slow? shocked shocked shocked What!!!!! Wallahi this guy is retarded.

I used to think that brainwashing is the problem but it turns out that some people are just braindead.

Photoshop shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Look at what BBC themselves had to say..."we lost the tapes but we think it was just a simple error due to the confusion" grin grin grin The craziest part is some people will still buy into this bullshit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wallahi if you still believe terrorists attacked the building you must be the biggest fool on earth shocked grin grin And when I say the biggest fool I mean the biggest fool grin grin grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html&ved=2ahUKEwjj9ZGSxP7rAhXwAmMBHSDxACAQFjAAegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw38UEStoxzQBIUXnEinmQn3

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Anyone who opens the link above I urge you to go through the Comments. I swear laughter gon kill you. "We lost the tapes"- there are tens of the video on youtube "maybe it was an error"- you don't just do such errors " our sister channel news 24 has the originals but it still ain't enough"- boy you just crazy stupid " that's what we were receiving from teams on the ground"- the freaking building is behind you.

@gallivant since you are the only sober man in here can you please go through this link and tell me your honest opinion.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html&ved=2ahUKEwjj9ZGSxP7rAhXwAmMBHSDxACAQFjAAegQICRAC&usg=AOvVaw38UEStoxzQBIUXnEinmQn3

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Whoever attacked that building must be still laughing to date on slow people are grin grin grin grin grin

Terrorists grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
Yes, [b]Tupac in that video was just a 17 year old, a normal teenager. [/b]What was effeminate about that? People change with time especially if they start moving with bad people who blend them. That doesn't make him a queer. I wasted my data that day watching the Tupac video. It was just a 17 year old talking about his views on issues! How's that effeminate?

There's homosexuality everywhere. Some of these people are biracial. They become rich and just want to become more controversial by taking on new and strange lifestyles. These things are usually fuelled by drugs.

So you were behaving like that when you were 17...you sure some fellas never hit on you.

Do you know the significance of hand movements. You do realize that there's difference between female and male hand movements. No straight dude talks in that manner....no straight dude.

Have you come across queer people before? I came across most of them in my highschool years and I can tell you for a sure fact that upto date they're still unchanged.

So if i started doing crack or codeine I'll start seeing my fellow dudes as attractive. Sexuality just does not change due to drug abuse or lifestyle changes.

And if these people really fvck each other don't you think it's high time they stopped bragging about their" hoes in different area codes" . That's my only problem with these people....living a fake lifestyle undecided....bragging about being hardcore gangstas yet they're eating each other's ass- Kevin Gates "eat booty gang" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Are you blind? shocked shocked shocked Are you slow? shocked shocked shocked What!!!!! Wallahi this guy is retarded.

I used to think that brainwashing is the problem but it turns out that some people are just braindead.

Photoshop shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Look at what BBC themselves had to say..."we lost the tapes but we think it was just a simple error due to the confusion" grin grin grin The craziest part is some people will still buy into this bullshit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wallahi if you still believe terrorists attacked the building you must be the biggest fool on earth shocked grin grin And when I say the biggest fool I mean the biggest fool grin grin grin

The building was on fire bru and was on the verge of collapse, Its not fvcking rocket science to think that it was very possible that the BBC(a british news channel) who were relying on informants from the US could have misinterpreted a message wrt WTC 7.

And yes you are a fool...........you are a flat earther wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
But son,
What were u thinking till u reached a point of saying the earth is flat?
So,tell me,how is the distance from one end of your flat earth to last edge of your flat earth? And where will u start measuring the distance,and where will be your end of your flat earth?
Don't forget to show me the edge of your flat earth

Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa Pwahapwapwa

Hohohohoho hohohohohohooooooooooooooo
Some people just like to believe in alternative realities. That's his problem. If the sun doesn't rise early, then some dark forces are behind that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

So you were behaving like that when you were 17...you sure some fellas never hit on you.

Do you know the significance of hand movements. You do realize that there's difference between female and male hand movements. No straight dude talks in that manner....no straight dude.

Have you come across queer people before? I came across most of them in my highschool years and I can tell you for a sure fact that upto date they're still unchanged.

So if i started doing crack or codeine I'll start seeing my fellow dudes as attractive. Sexuality just does not change due to drug abuse or lifestyle changes.

And if these people really fvck each other don't you think it's high time they stopped bragging about their" hoes in different area codes" . That's my only problem with these people....living a fake lifestyle undecided....bragging about being hardcore gangstas yet they're eating each other's ass- Kevin Gates "eat booty gang" grin
Yes, drugs and bad influence can toughen people. It's called external influence/pressure. Did you watch Last Don 1? Michael couldn't even fire a gun at an enemy of the family despite his father literally holding his hand. grin Yet he grew up to kill his cousin, Dante and to become the don.
There are homosexuals in every field. The fashion industry is replete with them. Even the church. So why did you think the rap industry would be excluded? But then rappers like Grandmaster Flash, 50cents and Biggie were never labelled gay. So what's your point. Tupac was convicted of rape in 93 and it wasn't a guy he raped. wink
Back to the video. That 17 year old in the video was still a shy boy who hadn't even discovered himself yet. I watched the video and was disappointed. Nothing in the video linked him with homosexuality as far as I could see. Unless there were signs a fellow gay could decipher and the rest of us couldn't. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
Some people just like to believe in alternative realities. That's his problem. If the sun doesn't rise early, then some dark forces are behind that. cheesy
Lack of education. The fellow is just one of those many uneducated folks in that kibera land.So shocking to hear of a guy believing in those old mamas tales of flat earth.These old tales they were famous in those stone age period where we never had any knowledge of space and we never invented powerful telescopes. But,this 2020, a guy talks of flat earth?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:
Whoever attacked that building must be still laughing to date on slow people are grin grin grin grin grin

Son,let's talk most about your idea of flat earth.

So in your flat earth,

How do u get low tide and high tides?
What happens to the oceans,are the waters falling of from the flat earth?
Hohohoho hohohooooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
So in your flat earth,
How do u get low tide and high tides? What happens to the oceans,are the waters falling of from the flat earth? Hohohoho hohohooooooooo
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
So in your flat earth,
How do u get low tide and high tides? What happens to the oceans,are the waters falling of from the flat earth? Hohohoho hohohooooooooo
grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Kazikazi:
Lack of education. The fellow is just one of those many uneducated folks in that kibera land.So shocking to hear of a guy believing in those old mamas tales of flat earth.These old tales they were famous in those stone age period where we never had any knowledge of space and we never invented powerful telescopes. But,this 2020, a guy talks of flat earth?
The idea of a flat earth was disproved hundreds of years ago. Saddamboy has boxed himself into a corner this time around.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2020
jl115:
lol and you claimed I was ranting grin grin

Yes you were and you still are..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

It was a terrorist attack, Oga. The Bush administration could have had prior knowledge of the attack but that doesn't prove that it was not a terrorist attack.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samorobo2:

Yes you were and you still are..
why you ranting laaitjie?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kazikazi:

So in your flat earth,

How do u get low tide and high tides?
What happens to the oceans,are the waters falling of from the flat earth?
Hohohoho hohohooooooooo

It defeats any purpose to argue with a lazy bonafide fool who thinks corona pandemic is fake. Where does one even begin the discussion? You are better off having discourse with a mutt!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
tylann:

I just did that
Kenya economy will grow at 1.5% according to Imf
Iam waiting for you to show me anything That kenyas economy is in recession

You're still making more erroneous claims...could this be your inability to comprehend or you are just naturally slow...
I have gone through your screenshot and now where state information forecasting 1.5%...btw you intially said IMF forecasted 2.3%..what changed again this time..

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:
Lol@ hot story.
I don't think that Boer is an halfslag. grin The stupid kwametut is just ranting. He insults black people and thinks its cool. And yet I am sure he is black himself, probably a Zimbabwean like kazikazi said.
Kwametut should provide his Facebook account here for us to see and post his pictures. He is a kaffir.

Jiln5 story doesn't add up..it's just like his joblessness saga.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
gallivant:

It defeats any purpose to argue with a lazy bonafide fool who thinks corona pandemic is fake. Where does one even begin the discussion? You are better off having discourse with a mutt!
"Everyone is entitled to their corona pandemic" "I appeal to you to promote the values of free will and thought for a better earth(s)"

Sound familiar? or does the above only apply when Kenyans make idiotic claims?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samorobo2:

Jiln5 story doesn't add up..it's just like his joblessness saga.
What doesn't add up bru?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
jl115:
why you ranting laaitjie?

Halfslag boy..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
jl115:
What doesn't add up bru?

Everything
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
gallivant:

Do you also believe in a flat earth? wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samorobo2:

Halfslag boy..
He is pretending as if he doesn't know the meaning of halfslag. cheesy

By the way, why is that transgendered Kenyan crying about this thread and begging and threatening others Kenyans not to come here? grin
Meanwhile, how did he know Kenyans are debating here? He has been peeping like a thief and feeling bad. And yet they keep mentioning nigerians, including myself, on that thread. At least we've given them enough attention over there.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Intercontinental Hotel, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Tea farms in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
gallivant:

In other news hushpuppi was denied bail!
You are always following Nigeria's and Nigerians' stories about.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Palehair: 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Who said gay guys can't be hardcore gangstas?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samorobo2:

Everything
makes sense since its you...... I mean Canada and Enugu are the same place according to you....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:

By the way, why is that transgendered Kenyan crying about this thread and begging and threatening others Kenyans not to come here? grin
Meanwhile, how did he know Kenyans are debating here? He has been peeping like a thief and feeling bad. And yet they keep mentioning nigerians, including myself, on that thread. At least we've given them enough attention over there.
Bro halfslag is literally not a word...... But I'm guessing it means I'm coloured or something

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samorobo2:

Halfslag boy..
Ok?? So why all the ranting laaitjie
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
obaaderemi:

Lol peeping Ike a thief....lol the stupid transgendered shma knows I am the one person that can slap him back into reality and bring him down from his high horse....all that noise on Ultra modern road,world class nairobi amongst every other noise he has sang over there will vamoose into thin hair the minute I start debunking, refuting and exposing his silly lies ...imagine an idiot screaming becos of common 16km road and calling it the most ultramodern road in africa...the idiot has equally mentioned me but common sense hit him faster than the speed of light to know if he finally summons me over there that would be end to his glory days.....to post that nonsense sef go taya am..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.