Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,762 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1125995 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Carmit(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
I know he hasn't lost a fight in UFC bru wink..... I'm just showing that your New Zealand boy has a glass chin wink
Adesanya having a glass jaw??

nah.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
So you admit the Nigerian has never lost a fight unlike your chicken du plessis who already lost twice in 5 fights. wink Talking of duplessis having a weak chin and clay feet. grin
I admit your New Zealand fellow hasn't lost an MMA fight.... He has lost fights however
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
Sanctions against apartheid South Africa was nothing compared to Zimbabwe. wink It was fakery of the worst kind.
why don't you bring facts and compare them?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kenya has about 14000km of paved road. How true is this, Kazikazi? grin
https://africacheck.org/reports/twists-and-turns-in-kenyattas-claims-about-improving-kenyas-roads/
rvp2018, come and explain.
Kenyan stats are cooked.Its madness to try believing any data coming from that starvation capital mixed with massive slums.
Imagine,according to Kenyan treasury,they spent 54b Ksh to construct 2,000 kms of paved roads,and they spent 58b Ksh for 700 kms! Does that makes sense? Madness.

Again,try asking about the details of contractors who were awarded tenders for those roads they claim to build for the past 3 years.They will never give you those tender documents and proof of each road they built.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kenya has about 14000km of paved road. How true is this, Kazikazi? grin
https://africacheck.org/reports/twists-and-turns-in-kenyattas-claims-about-improving-kenyas-roads/
rvp2018, come and explain.
Kenyan stats are cooked.Its madness to try believing any data coming from that starvation capital mixed with massive slums.
Imagine,according to Kenyan treasury,they spent 54b Ksh to construct 2,014 kms of paved roads,and they spent 58b Ksh for 700 kms! Does that makes sense? Madness.

Again,try asking about the details of contractors who were awarded tenders for those roads they claim to build for the past 3 years.They will never give you those tender documents and proof of each road they built.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
Aderr:
Their whole thread is now about Austin. cheesy The pained monkeys have to keep it going by all means possible.

It's Austin that doesn't know how to handle those idiot...he is too soft for them...hence why he keeps getting those backlash...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2020
Austine1213:

That should tell something about kenyans they still think flatscreen is expensive and fancy.

Lol these poor little things

I am not surprised..one idiot with the name Troy told me he don't have my time cos he is too busy enjoying A.C in his cubicle sized workplace....and I was like WTF!!!!!...is a common A.C a thing to fvcking brag about.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2020
Austine1213:

They bitter cos I debunked their lies

They got chest pains, poor skinny things

Yes that how they feel whenever I do thesame too..most especially shma2020....just block all their empty noise, focus and continue debunking their lies....that's like you feeding them raw poison...trust they would go mad most especially that resident old haggard sh*male..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shma2020:
people might think we're here to hate.
But Only justo30(this one has changed though ), kumakazi(bongolala), shack dweller (Austine), slayqeen transgender ugly hopeless doofus samorobo(but this one is now controlled like a puppy on other side of tyrannical thread ), and the lately adder who is desperate to push the fame of his new kenyan thread. grin

Bi*tch keep my name off your fvcking lips orhsnds whatever...and do pray to look half as good as me bi*tch..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2020
samorobo:

Yes that how they feel whenever I do thesame too..most especially shma2020....just block all their empty noise, focus and continue debunking their lies....that's like you feeding them raw poison...trust they would go mad most especially that resident old haggard sh*male..

60% of Nairobi is slum dwellers

This mean over 84% of kenya is plain slums and rural places
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
samorobo:

I am not surprised..one idiot with the name Troy told me he don't have my time cos he is too busy enjoying A.C in his cubicle sized workplace....and I was like WTF!!!!!...is a common A.C a thing to fvcking brag about.

Bruh

I think they way behind in terms of civilization

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shma2020:
says somebody who leaves in a lizard and cockroaches ravaged bungalow grin....

I just gave you data from our recent census survey but seems you can't stand reality. You wish 60% of kenya urban population lived in slums but guess what.?
Only 21% of kenya population leaves in slums while 23% of South Africa population lives in slums. So zombie, who do you think has the high chance to catch up with Singapore?

Lol are you mad or are you throwing an open joke....will you erase that nonsense you wrote.....Kenya percentage of slum dwellers is 70% at best... nairobi alone should be about 60% alone..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Austine1213:

60% of Nairobi is slum dwellers

This mean over 84% of kenya is plain slums and rural places

Yes even their rural area is slum....he dared not say all that nonsense in my presence...it's becos I ain't there no more
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2020
Shma2020:
he should check his Brain.
21% of kenyans lives in slums.
23% of SAns lives in slums
The person talking dwells in a shack.
When is see him, I see poverty.

Maybe in an alternate universe the bolded will be true but on this planet your national slum populace is above 70 bi*tch..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2020
Carmit:
Adesanya having a glass jaw??
nah.
Don't mind the mumu Boer. cheesy He's jealous.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2020
Samorobo2:

Yes even their rural area is slum....he dared not say all that nonsense in my presence...it's becos I ain't there no more
60% of Nairobi people live in slums occupying 6% of the land! The remaining 94% is owned by corrupt politicians, Indians and white settlers. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
Kazikazi:
Imagine,according to Kenyan treasury,they spent 54b Ksh to construct 2,014 kms of paved roads,and they spent 58b Ksh for 700 kms! Does that makes sense? Madness.

Some of those roads were built by Nigerians. grin
Rvp2018 said so himself.
On a serious note, Kenyans cook their data a lot. It's ego.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
I admit your New Zealand fellow hasn't lost an MMA fight.... He has lost fights however
It's good you admit the Nigerian has never lost an MMA fight. Your chicken South African boy has a lot to learn from Adesanyan. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
It's good you admit the Nigerian has never lost an MMA fight. Your chicken South African boy has a lot to learn from Adesanyan. wink
I'm guessing Kamaru Usman is also Nigerian?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
I'm guessing Kamaru Usman is also Nigerian?
Why do you think he uses the nickname The Nigerian Nightmare? wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
Samorobo2:

Maybe i should leave that one, they don't have a life without that one
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
obaaderemi:
Why do you think he uses the nickname The Nigerian Nightmare? wink
paying homage to his heritage maybe?? ...... I don't??

All I'm saying is if Israel and Kamaru are Nigerian then guys like Roger Federer are South African
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
paying homage to his heritage maybe?? ...... I don't??

All I'm saying is if Israel and Kamaru are Nigerian then guys like Roger Federer are South African
Federer doesn't pose with or fly the South African flag when he plays tennis besides he's half SA from his mums side. I find it funny how you are trying so hard to rubbish the link between us and our UFC champions. for instance Trevor Noah is Switz from his dad side but he fully embraces his SA heritage

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2020
chrisooblog:
Federer doesn't pose with or fly the South African flag when he plays tennis besides he's half SA from his mums side. I find it funny how you are trying so hard to rubbish the link between us and our UFC champions. for instance Trevor Noah is Switz from his dad side but he fully embraces his SA heritage
Federer is a South African citizen with a South African passport and ID .... That makes him South African
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
Federer is a South African citizen with a South African passport and ID .... That makes him South African
same with Adesanya and Usman
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2020
chrisooblog:
same with Adesanya and Usman
Ok then.... Thanks for proving my point wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
plus he's always referred to as the Swiss maestro never heard him remotely being addressed in connection to his SA heritage

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
Ok then.... Thanks for proving my point wink
no thank YOU! for proving my own point rather
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 25, 2020
chrisooblog:
plus he's always referred to as the Swiss maestro never heard him remotely being addressed in connection to his SA heritage
except for Federer himself saying he is South African wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
chrisooblog:
no thank YOU! for proving my own point rather
Actually you just took my bait without knowing it wink..... And judging from our convo, you still don't wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
except for Federer himself saying he is South African wink
same way Sade Adu is Nigerian as well but identifies as British through and through
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2020
jln115:
Actually you just took my bait without knowing it wink..... And judging from our convo, you still don't wink
no actually you got yourself caught in your own net based on you calling Israel a new zealander even though he was born in Nigeria and has a Nigerian passport

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.