Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1113462 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Where did I say so?
Samorobo2:

Nope I was the one that corrected him not on that thread tho but on another thread..you can ask him......And no that not the first time an SA has done such...I remember catching about three SA butt-naked doing thesame thing last year and also in 2018...Al on different thread...so stop making a case where there is clearly none....

And I honestly don't know why you are coughing and muttering those countries most especially Kenzoo...could that be a FLU?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:

That was becos you were the first to do what you are accusing me of....i have you to thank for that..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
Yeah you are right we ain't even.....you definitely post far to many ret@rded sh1t for us to ever be even wink

Mumu boy....wallow in your reverse psychology if it helps you roast your braai..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Is Biafra a tribe in Nigeria

No but igbo is right?

What im trying to say is south africa is a mix pot, that doesn't make any minority less south african

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Spar is even bigger in south africa than in its country of origin
Spar is not big in Holland, its home country. It's even bigger in UK than either South Africa or Holland.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

No but igbo is right?

What im trying to say is south africa is a mix pot, that doesn't make any minority less south african
The whites are less South African. wink They came from outside Africa and actually for many years hated mixing with other South africans despite being late comers. They are behind that silly Nandos advert jl115 was arguing over the other say. An advert trying to justify white ownership of South Africa.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Mumu boy....wallow in your reverse psychology if it helps you roast your braai..
you roast in an oven... Not on a braai
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

That was becos you were the first to do what you are accusing me of....i have you to thank for that..
I never accused you of anything dickhead.... I simply stated that I corrected him
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol Nandos is south african

its like saying ohh dangote is biafra, so it's owned by igbo nigerian e.g.
I said Portuguese South African since Nandos is a Portuguese styled restaurant started by South African of Portuguese heritage

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
The whites are less South African. wink They came from outside Africa and actually for many years hated mixing with other South africans despite being late comers. They are behind that silly Nandos advert jl115 was arguing over the other say. An advert trying to justify white ownership of South Africa.
#saynotoracism
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
what advert justified white ownership of SA?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:

That was not matter of discussion

Moreover if you not south african you won't understand Nandos ads

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
what advert justified white ownership of SA?

Non south africans won't understand Nandos ads

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Non south africans won't understand Nandos ads
true!! wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

That was the matter of discussion between your friend and I.

Besides you don't need to be South African to understand that controversial Nandos ad. Unless you are retarde.d. wink

Meanwhile ask Saddamochieng to post the picture of his house with him in it. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
#saynotoracism
Preach that to white South Africans holding 70% of all privately owned land in South Africa. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
Preach that to white South Africans holding 70% of all privately owned land in South Africa. grin
They dont wink........
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Spar is even bigger in south africa than in its country of origin

What is the population of Holland to SA
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:

Lol Nando advert can be pointless...you see them advertising chicken with space science or an old lady taking her white dog for a walk... and I am like wtf...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
you roast in an oven... Not on a braai

That should tell you I don't care
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
jln115:
I never accused you of anything dickhead.... I simply stated that I corrected him

Sorry for you...go get back your tuition fee.. obviously it's was a waste..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Yes their tv commercials is weird and out of place...it's doesn't resonate with the Chicken they are advertising.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Yes their tv commercials is weird and out of place...it's doesn't resonate with the Chicken they are advertising.
Many black South Africans failed to decode the hidden racism in the advert. That's why I told jln that the owners were white South Africans with dutch citizenship. What does one expect from such heritage? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
Many black South Africans failed to decode the hidden racism in the advert. That's why I told jln that the owners were white South Africans with dutch citizenship. What does one expect from such heritage? grin

Yes their adverts is so white

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Lol Nandos ads are always on point, from a perspective of a south african

They more of socioeconomic, current affairs etc
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

What is the population of Holland to SA

I see where you getting at,

But at time population don't matter
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Yes their adverts is so white
From a outsider view it may seem so, but in south africa it's not

Just like Leon Schuster in SA we don't consider him racist but people outside take it as racist
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol Nandos ads are always on point, from a perspective of a south african

They more of socioeconomic, current affairs etc

You care to indulge me

Austine1213:

From a outsider view it may seem so, but in south africa it's not

Just like Leon Schuster in SA we don't consider him racist but people outside take it as racist
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
That was the matter of discussion between your friend and I.

Besides you don't need to be South African to understand that controversial Nandos ad. Unless you are retarde.d. wink

Nah you do, it's mostly do ads on whats currently happening in SA

Because you not aware of what's happening in SA they won't make sense, we laugh over it yet you concerned of it being racist lol

Even some chicken licken ads are like that,
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

I see where you getting at,

But at time population don't matter

Population does matter...

You don't expect Walmart stores in Virginia or indiana to be more than those in California...

Same way you wouldn't expect MacDonalds to be bigger in SA than the US..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

You care to indulge me

I think we should do zoom if yall don't mind
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Population does matter...

You don't expect Walmart stores in Virginia or indiana to be more than those in California...

Same way you wouldn't expect MacDonalds to be bigger in SA than the US..

But purchasing power allows

We able to look over that, I think Netherlands has far greater purchasing power

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.