Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1113043 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
Na wa o. grin
Really, Ghana has a lot of opportunities to develop. They don't have the kind of problem we have with our northern part. And they don't have a very large population. They really should be doing very well, like a kind of Hong Kong. But you know, Africa is Africa. There seems to be something wrong with Africa. Look at South Africa too. In spite of all the resources and population, it's still backward. Maybe if the White minority had allowed the whole country to develop together, South Africa would be like Spain at least. Look at Nigeria too. Don't even talk about Kenya where people still look like stone age folks and starving.

Yes on the highlighted,infact one of the positive aspect of Ghana is the educated northern population.Most of them have access to basic education and commuincate in English very well and Tbh,i don't like talking about countries I can't relate to grin Ghana with so many squalor in the midst of abundant juxtaposed side by side has thought me not to take all that I read as gospel truth.For now let me take the words of south Africans and Kenyans on this thread for their words . grin

Inspite of all this denial from some element on this thread though, i still consider Ghana to be a beautiful country though. wink

But wait oh aderemi,is Kenya that bad that you keep emphasising on them whenever you want to describe a useless nation? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

Pathetic lies...if they weren't from your sanctuary or your friends where then did you get them from. Why go out of your way to prove ownership of something that you don't even have....or is this the kind of scams Kiyosaki has been teaching you in rich dad poor mom. grin grin

Obaaderemi was right after all

Honestly, I don't know what to believe on this forum especially from the foreigners here. Jln115's claims even look more believable than yours where you claimed to be building a big house in your village. You posted the picture of a house but when I asked you to post a photo of yourself in the house like Austin did, you simply disappeared like a puff of smoke and started saying I was aderr or someone else. The same tactic your fellow little Indians employ here. grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samdunzo: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
You are right. Ghana doesn't have a problem with ethnicity like we do in Nigeria and I think they are less corrupt. But something is still terribly wrong with their socioeconomic condition. Almost all African countries look the same when you visit or see pictures or videos of them. Almost all are poor. Some, like Kenya, are even starving. It's even a miracle Nigeria is not worse than it is- mostly due to the efforts of its citizens.

Well, you know its very hard to build prosperous countries these days, especially in Africa. Other countries like the US and UK got to where they are with lots of inhumane practices like slavery and what not. Plus, with the conversation on climate change, African countries won't be able to industrialize like these countries did, with coal and other nonrenewables. Hopefully, we in Nigeria can step up our game though, because right now our position is shameful

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
popizaino:

Yes on the highlighted,infact one of the positive aspect of Ghana is the educated northern population.Most of them have access to basic education and commuincate in English very well and Tbh,i don't like talking about countries I can't relate to grin Ghana with so many squalor in the midst of abundant juxtaposed side by side has thought me not to take all that I read as gospel truth.For now let me take the words of south Africans and Kenyans on this thread for their words . grin

Inspite of all this denial from some element on this thread though, i still consider Ghana to be a beautiful country though. wink

But wait oh aderemi,is Kenya that bad that you keep emphasising on them whenever you want to describe a useless nation? grin
I think I have a soft spot for Ghana because some of my best teachers and childhood friends were Ghanaians. grin

The problem I have with Kenyans is how they lie and say their country is awesome while situations on ground doesn't support it. Whenever a fellow Kenyan tries to complain about the country, all of them here would gang up on him and embarrass him into silence.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
Honestly, I don't know what to believe on this forum especially from the foreigners here. Jln115's claims even look more believable than yours where you claimed to be building a big house in your village. You posted the picture of a house but when I asked you to post a photo of yourself in the house like Austin did, you simply disappeared like a puff of smoke and started saying I was aderr or someone else. The same tactic your fellow little Indians employ here. grin
I'll post pics of the build process in the coming months wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
obaaderemi:

Lol you saw that too, and here I was thinking I was telling only one noticing... This faceless forum is filled with lies and deceit..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
obaaderemi:
I think I have a soft spot for Ghana because some of my best teachers and childhood friends were Ghanaians. grin

The problem I have with Kenyans is how they lie and say their country is awesome while situations on ground doesn't support it. Whenever a fellow Kenyan tries to complain about the country, all of them here would gang up on him and embarrass him into silence.

You took the words outta my mouth grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
samorobo:

Na dem way.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
samorobo:

Na dem way.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Noisyrians: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Another Shitnigerian fool spewing crass crap! grin Fuckeduppedness cool I understand you live in Ghana, right? Such stvpidity grin

popizaino:

My problem is most of them are not honest.

For a country like ghana with her enormous rescources given her low population and a level headed youthful populance and that has enjoyed relative political stabilities for years to me,is performing way below her potential and they seems to be satisfied with it, given the fact that they listen to all tales of negative news from Nigeria their biggest rival and also compare themselves with counties on the bottom of every global development index and go on to pat themselves on the back and say "atleast we are better".

Now here comes the issue with them,any visitor who visit the country,and notice the reality on ground isn't different from any other African country,and tries to points this out to them will be turn into their bogeyman and be ask to go back to his country, if he feels Ghana wasn't all that he read about cheesy and for someone like me who knows this as their weakness will continue to explore cheesy till they stop being emotional
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
jln115:
I'll post pics of the build process in the coming months wink
Well, that's up to you, bro. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
obaaderemi:

The only problem I got with Kenyans is that why grow needless tea and coffea on your little arable land while you're not food sufficient ?and i became dumpfounded as rvp even defended it grin by saying they would rather grow it to earn revenue and use part of it to import good from Tanzania. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

grin grin grin Shameless idiot so it was you all along using the aderr moniker cause IIRC aderr is the one who asked me to do such a thing. I always say NL is full of scammers and you ninjas thought I was trippin cheesy

Don't expect me to reveal more details about me property cause of the high number of scammers in this site[...you included
grin

Lol obaaderemi see this one....lol dude do you know I am laughing at you now....it will take a dead brain human being to believe you....just so we are clear I never believe but the bolded(lol see the way you even turned against oba all of sudden....the "YOU INCLUDED" part gat me rolling on the floor grin) exposed you even further....You did what other humans will do when cornered and that just confirmed my suspicion which was about 88% initially....Go and lie no more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DANIELKWAME:

guy just be quiet.am a ghanaian base in nigeria.
Ghana is far better than nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
You're such a scvmbag grin grin a classical fool cheesy cheesy check my source and check yours. Yours place Nigeria ahead of Kenya and South Africa shocked are you normal at all. That's is the reason why I brought my own source to debunked it.

And again you win for your unemployment rate because of your population.

Now lets talk about infrastructure between the two countries idiot. grin grin grin

Bro Abeg leave that fool...Enjoy this video of Abuja...
Abuja gives you LA vibes...it's arguably the most beautiful city in WA...so modern and scenic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz329fjHfeQ

Na skyscraper Abuja no get...Abuja is better than nairobi on all front....transport, horizontal infastructures, planning, organisation....
Austin1213 enjoy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
samorobo:

Bro Abeg leave that fool...Enjoy this video of Abuja...
Abuja gives you LA vibes...it's arguably the most beautiful city in WA...so modern and scenic....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz329fjHfeQ

Na skyscraper Abuja no get...Abuja is better than nairobi on all front....transport, horizontal infastructures, planning, organisation....
Austin1213 enjoy..
Thank you bro. Make I enjoy my beautiful capital jare cheesy

Skyscraper is popping up small small I Abuja. At least still far better than anything in Kenya grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
samorobo:

Lol obaaderemi see this one....lol dude do you know I am laughing at you now....it will take a dead brain human being to believe you....just so we are clear I never believe but the bolded(lol see the way you even turned against oba all of sudden....the "YOU INCLUDED" part gat me rolling on the floor grin) exposed you even further....You did what other humans will do when cornered and that just confirmed my suspicion which was about 88% initially....Go and lie no more grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But your moniker has sold you out...no Nigeria. Bears Kwame.thats a full-blooded Ghanaian name....Twi or Ashanti I think grin
He said he's a Ghanaian living in Nigeria. That Ghana is better than Nigeria. I wonder what the fool is still doing in Nigeria by now since Ghana is better than Nigeria grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
He said he's a Ghanaian living in Nigeria. That Ghana is better than Nigeria. I wonder what the fool is still doing in Nigeria by now since Ghana is better than Nigeria grin grin

Gosh I didn't see that..I thought it was the otherway
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:20am On Oct 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Thank you bro. Make I enjoy my beautiful capital jare cheesy

Skyscraper is popping up small small I Abuja. At least still far better than anything in Kenya grin

Abuja is still beautiful regardless of skyscraper..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Kuruptnigga:

Show than vanshiit vagabond this when next he chooses to be misinformed.....this is from world bank ad it's corresponds with NBS report earlier this year....it's dropped hence why world bank updated theirs....

And don't listen to him..Lagos GDP is not $33bn as the fool has been screaming...it is above $140bn for 20m not 26m..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2020
samorobo:

Show than vanshiit vagabond this when next he chooses to be misinformed.....this is from world bank ad it's corresponds with NBS report earlier this year....it's dropped hence why world bank updated theirs....

And don't listen to him..Lagos GDP is not $33bn as the fool has been screaming...it is above $140bn for 20m not 26m..
I know right? I know Lagos GDP is more than that. The vanshit of a guy is just fooling himself. I'm done with the animal already.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PinkHealthGroup: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2020
RichThug:
Ffk just destroyed kenyans. Those guys are blacker dan the devil, they win those long distance race because they were promised food at the finish line :/ #SomeoneTellKenyans

Must we bring colorism to degrade our brothers? Black is beautiful... last time I checked Nigerians are not white. Some of you are self hating trash

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2020
samorobo:

He is mad. grin And trying to deflect the shot. He claims to be the owner of the building he posted. The stupid idiot should know that I can also post a Lamborghini and claim it's mine. Who else would believe until I post a picture of myself with the car. Even then it may still be questionable. But at least a bit believable like in jln's case. The Boer has gone far with posting personal stuff. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2020
popizaino:

The only problem I got with Kenyans is that why grow needless tea and coffea on your little arable land while you're not food sufficient ?and i became dumpfounded as rvp even defended it grin by saying they would rather grow it to earn revenue and use part of it to import good from Tanzania. grin
The problem is that the tea and coffee farms in Kenya are mostly owned by white settlers. The same with the flower farms. So the settlers would rather plant those export crops, pollute land and rivers with agricultural chemicals and watch black Kenyans starve. Rvp2018 knows its wrong but you can hardly find a Kenyan who will condemn their country here. Tylan did it once and they shut him up.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

You think am a hopeless slum dweller like you grin grin Some of us kafungad(made) it long time ago and we now just use all our spare time to wreak havoc on the internet. grin grin Look at these Nigerians thinking that all Kenyans are slum dwellers cheesy

Lol who talked about slum. SMH...the fact that you are even bringing up slum dwelling out of the blue shows how desperate you are to shove the main subject of discussion down the carpet and make this about the same ol' common slum we are used to talking about every now and then.....
Nigga that's not your house....all this noise doesn't hold a single droplet of water...if it's your house then take a pics of yourself Infront of that house like you quickly did when you wanted to lie publicly grin grin grin what is stopping you?...Are you trying to buy time so you can do it whenever you pass that house grin grin grin...trust me nobody can scam your house away from you(thats a very stupid thing to say btw. Are you 2 years or what grin) Just by seeing you post your self in front of it...if they couldn't scam Austin shack as you people call it then be rest assured they wouldn't scam yours too..just POST! POST!! POST!!! grin grin grin

Lol @ bolded you are jobless...tell that to some else..

Saddamochieng00:

I always like seeing such developments. Maybe its yours maybe its not but its still a good project. wink

Lol don't make me laugh nigga...so now you love seeing such development grin grin grin grin all of a sudden you now believe jiln5 grin grin grin
Lol @ bolded can't you see what you are doing to yourself grin grin pls tell me you have seen it ;...now bury your head in sand....such a shame...oga go and make money and stop confusing thunder grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
obaaderemi:
He is mad. grin And trying to deflect the shot. He claims to be the owner of the building he posted. The stupid idiot should know that I can also post a Lamborghini and claim it's mine. Who else would believe until I post a picture of myself with the car. Even then it may still be questionable. But at least a bit believable like in jln's case. The Boer has gone far with posting personal stuff. wink

Lol even if he smuggle himself to take a quick shot of himself Infront of that house when nobody is looking grin grin grin grin grin it's still won't be enough...I will make him go further for more proof he definitely won't be able to provide...you know what they say about empty vessel right..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
chrisooblog:
let me just drop this here

https://businessday.ng/lead-story/article/nigerias-cchub-acquires-another-kenyan-startup-elimu/

Gosh!!!! I forgot..I wanted to post this earlier yesterday...
Obaaderemi we are taking over Kenzoo gradually...they should be wary of us....we are infiltrating the most important part of their economy banking,tech, FinTech...after infiltration we launch destruction and wreck havoc grin grin grin we are their next colonizers...we would rape them like others did grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
samorobo:

Lol don't make me laugh nigga...so now you love seeing such development grin grin grin grin all of a sudden you now believe jiln5 grin grin grin
Lol @ bolded can't you see what you are doing to yourself grin grin pls tell me you have seen it ;...now bury your head in sand....such a shame...oga go and make money and stop confusing thunder grin
grin Now, he is forced to believe the Boer before we all round up on him and ask him to post his picture in front of his imaginary house. Stinking little Indian thief. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
samorobo:

Gosh!!!! I forgot..I wanted to post this earlier yesterday...
Obaaderemi we are taking over Kenzoo gradually...they should be wary of us....we are infiltrating the most important part of their economy banking,tech, FinTech...after infiltration we launch destruction and wreck havoc grin grin grin we are their next colonizers...we would rape them like others did grin
On a serious note, this is bad news for Kenya. This will affect them in years to come. It is from this kind of thing Trump is trying to protect America, by moving against China.
I pity Kenya. They're selling off their future. Nigeria would soon get it right and leverage on such things as this.
Our banks already help Kenyans keep their money, our nollywood is very popular there, our companies already built some of their roads, Nigerians own kenyatelkom, now this. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kazikazi, I heard on al Jazeera yesterday that your government shut the internet down because of the opposition. How true is that?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
obaaderemi:
On a serious note, this is bad news for Kenya. This will affect them in years to come. It is from this kind of thing Trump is trying to protect America, by moving against China.
I pity Kenya. They're selling off their future. Nigeria would soon get it right and leverage on such things as this.
Our banks already help Kenyans keep their money, our nollywood is very popular there, our companies already built some of their roads, Nigerians own kenyatelkom, now this. grin

They are daft... always daft...
I hope we do a more ruthless job than the europeans and Chinese ...don't also forget we are the backbone of their real estate economy.we pull out and they will feel the heat.....the wheels of their economy is gradually coming into our hands.....in a decade from now we would start leveraging on this things...

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.