Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1106505 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (2492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

But purchasing power allows

We able to look over that, I think Netherlands has far greater purchasing power

That's true...also considering their GDP is about triple that of SA....maybe it's competition.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

I think we should do zoom if yall don't mind

Nah, I don't think that is necessary
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Population does matter...

You don't expect Walmart stores in Virginia or indiana to be more than those in California...

Same way you wouldn't expect MacDonalds to be bigger in SA than the US..

Lol its bad on the other side, they now counting interchanges in their countries

Its crazy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Nah, I don't think that is necessary

I think it would be great, speaking without referencing Google for facts

But oh well

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

That's true...also considering their GDP is about triple that of SA....maybe it's competition.

Yeah at times in this forum we tend to pain everything with one brush

But there's always other dimensions at play
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol its bad on the other side, they now counting interchanges in their countries

Its crazy

Lol I saw that too.... boredom-ness is a bi*tch...
The days of that thread is looming...they are now calling me to revive it...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Yeah at times in this forum we tend to pain everything with one brush

But there's always other dimensions at play

Thing is I never expected Holland GDP to be more than $500bn but when you said per capita I quickly remember that Norway of 4 million is about $500bn(at that point I knew Holland should be way bigger) so I ran a quick google search..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Thing is I never expected Holland GDP to be more than $500bn but when you said per capita I quickly remember that Norway of 4 million is about $500bn(at that point I knew Holland should be way bigger) so I ran a quick google search..

Their economy is way advanced,... Technology embraced anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Austine1213:

Nah you do, it's mostly do ads on whats currently happening in SA

Because you not aware of what's happening in SA they won't make sense, we laugh over it yet you concerned of it being racist lol

Even some chicken licken ads are like that,
Well, South Africans have come to accept Nandos and its ads in good faith. Your people now see Nandos as a national heritage. Notwithstanding, I respect the Enthoven family for how they've built Nandos into an international brand.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Norway is super rich because they got a lot of oil and they invest the oil money abroad. They have this Sovereign Trust Fund where they put their oil proceed and they always invest all this fund outside Norway. It brings a lot of foreign exchange into the country. Their sovereign trust fund is the largest in the world at over $1tr. Nigeria's own is about $2bn. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Lol I saw that too.... boredom-ness is a bi*tch...
The days of that thread is looming...they are now calling me to revive it...
grin So they are now talking about interchanges and bridges over there? Well, I am sure they got nothing like this:
3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos
Africa's 2nd longest bridge.
See its interchanges too. grin
And that's Makoko to the left( the Kenyans would spot that wink )

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
Norway is super rich because they got a lot of oil and they invest the oil money abroad. They have this Sovereign Trust Fund where they put their oil proceed and they always invest all this fund outside Norway. It brings a lot of foreign exchange into the country. Their sovereign trust fund is the largest in the world at over $1tr. Nigeria's own is about $2bn. grin

Yes they have the largest... Nigeria on the other had something similar aside our sovereign wealth fund "Excess crude-oil Account" (ECA) which ran up to several billion ( I think $36bn) when oil price was still above $100 but I think this administration has depleted it..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin So they are now talking about interchanges and bridges over there? Well, I am sure they got nothing like this:
3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos
Africa's 2nd longest bridge.
See its interchanges too. grin
And that's Makoko to the left( the Kenyans would spot that wink )

Lol...Lagos has more interchanges than the whole of Kenya...Now that's just a bitter fact..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

Sorry for you...go get back your tuition fee.. obviously it's was a waste..
is that your rebuttal?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
samorobo:

That should tell you I don't care
that should tell you to learn simple comprehension
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2020
Lagos comes back to life and bustle after the endsars protests.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2020
jln115:
is that your rebuttal?

What do you think dumbass...you are slow

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2020
jln115:
that should tell you to learn simple comprehension

As regards Tony last post the bolded is the bone of contention on your own side.... obviously you didn't stay in school long enough to know the bolded ,so yes go get back those tuition fees...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 11:30am On Oct 28, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin Not the same as searching for pictures and having a basketful of pictures which actually can be confusing.

There is nothing confusing about this picture. Just admit you #ucked up like a man, fence sitter. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2020
Obakillah:

There is nothing confusing about this picture. Just admit you #ucked up like a man, fence sitter. wink

gallivant:
I see you Samorobo. wink

So what

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Lagos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2020
Lag

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2020
Lasgidi grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
samorobo:

As regards Tony last post the bolded is the bone of contention on your own side.... obviously you didn't stay in school long enough to know the bolded ,so yes go get back those tuition fees...
SMH.... grin grin jeez but you can be ret@rded sometimes...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
samorobo:

What do you think dumbass...you are slow
it's was a rhetorical question mate wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
Obakillah:

Gallivant ing pig, we've gone beyond that on this thread. wink
Now run back to that paralysed thread. Will ye? grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Lasgidi grin
Looks good, Man. cheesy Lagos is like a big heart which just can't stop pumping.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
samorobo:

So what
Gallivant is so dumb. By now he should know everyone knows he is the one using the other moniker with half my name in it. grin Kenyans are just naturally dumb. No wonder Indians own them.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
samorobo:

So what

You seem to have commitment issues. wink

Samorobo2:

Hello osystein..pls close down this thread..it's already beginning to flame up like the previous Kenya thread you shut down....they are Tryna create a replica...

https://www.nairaland.com/6056355/south-africaghanakenya-african-countries-more/8

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obakillah: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
obaaderemi:
Gallivant ing pig, we've gone beyond that on this thread. wink
Now run back to that paralysed thread. Will ye? grin grin grin

Obaboon, who is Gallivant? I am from the united republic.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Obakillah:

You seem to have commitment issues. wink

You seems to have stalking habit..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
obaaderemi:
Gallivant is so dumb. By now he should know everyone knows he is the one using the other moniker with half my name in it. grin Kenyans are just naturally dumb. No wonder Indians own them.

Once a fool, Always a fool. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (2492) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.